Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#842601 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack believes those e-mails but not climatologists.
You believe whatever you are told.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842600 Jan 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
Uh, no it's not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842602 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack believes those e-mails but not climatologists.
Just out of curiosity, what type of degree and subject field does the average "climatologist" possess?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#842604 Jan 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
oh fk the hell off, ya mental case
Your momma rasied one classy lady. I bet it runs in your family. Poor kids.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#842603 Jan 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#842605 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I said what??? Didn't you get the GOP memo telling you that rape was a four-letter word--don't use it. I would never attack you daughter (especially if I believed she actually existed); it's your parenting skills I find remiss.
"leosamplaeanus"
Grammar genius, did you really say "attack you daughter"?
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#842606 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Tomorrow America will rejoice in its own demise.
And you will wallow in your pity of being once again in the minority and a loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#842607 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this like the 10th stock market crash you've predicted in the past two years? Still hoping o be right some day?
It's happened every time just as predicted. Ole Ben just cranks up the printing presses and everybody gets happier than a pig in slop. Next time it may not work. Not if but when. watch out for interest rate to go up. if they do we are all in big trouble.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#842608 Jan 19, 2013
Hi Guys n Gals

You miss me? Probably not but a Gal needs some attention but I'm not even a Gal .. I was just messing with someones head you see and I'll share the wisdom oh hell yeah ..

Messing with Angela1982 but I made a new account named AngeIa1982 so interchanged a lower case 'l' with an uppercase 'I' and the Topix username looks identical LOL

A bit of fun so had to rack up 22 posts so us twins looked identical including stealing Angela1982 avatar .. but I shall surrender that account to the individual concerned shortly.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#842609 Jan 19, 2013
I'm out of here. Places to go. People to see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#842610 Jan 19, 2013
This is the Boy Messiah's legacy: Liberal Mania

Attorney: Girl, 5, in trouble for chatting about shooting bubble gun.

http://tinyurl.com/bc4mten

All Liberals are 5 year olds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#842612 Jan 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Poor "real dumb" still blaming Bush, ignoring the lousy job president nobama has done. Let see what has he done? Well 4+ years later;
- Unemployment up sharply, from less than 7% when he was elected to solid official 8% today. Actually well over 12%
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- Millions fewer American's paying Federal Income taxes
- National debt increasing by a trillion dollars a year
- GDP growth barely equal to the inflation rate
- Home values still down sharply
- Higher taxes, less take home pay for all working American's
- Gasoline prices more than a dollar higher than when nobama took office
My TV, a 32" Magnavox LCD TV, cost $199.99 plus state sales tax, paid cash. Other than quarterly Federal Income tax payments, semi annual property tax payments, utilities we have no on going payments. Credit card debt, none, we pay the balance upon billing.
I am unlike you, I respect my wife and all women, I would never hit them. That is something that wimps like you resort to, your way of showing you are a macho man.
Peace
KMA
I have news. No matter how much times passes, it will always be the Bush recession. You can't change it.

Instead of constantly whining about the time it is taking to fix our economy, perhaps you should just once admit who was diving the bus & created the mess in the first place.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#842613 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Old, stupid and liberal is no way to spend your last days.
"Waxman"
"poop" has spent his entire life as old, stoopid and liberal. "poop" was born old, born stoopid and born with his hand out.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#842614 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's happened every time just as predicted. Ole Ben just cranks up the printing presses and everybody gets happier than a pig in slop. Next time it may not work. Not if but when. watch out for interest rate to go up. if they do we are all in big trouble.
You predicted a major sell off less than a month ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#842615 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
I'm out of here. Places to go. People to see.
Don't forget your boots eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842616 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so in your little peon world, a muzzle loader is good Tonto. I thought you mentioned having a handgun. If so, is that a single shot and do you agree with the DemokRat in CT that put up the Senate bill to limit them to single shot?
I want to see you hypocrite your way out of this one.
You gave yourself ten brilliants for this one waxturd??? Set the bar a little higher.
Hardly anyone hunts with a hand gun, not me. Mine are locked in a safe, I'd hardly miss them if they were banned. What's your point?
The real hypocrisy is your frantic defense of guns and your hate for their use as hunting weapons. It appears you believe guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people.
What a moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#842617 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You predicted a major sell off less than a month ago.
Yep for the spring. Last I looked it's still winter.

Realtime I don't have any boots. Threw my steel toes away when I retired.

PEACE!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842618 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news. No matter how much times passes, it will always be the Bush recession. You can't change it.
Instead of constantly whining about the time it is taking to fix our economy, perhaps you should just once admit who was diving the bus & created the mess in the first place.
So, when the economy still sucks in 2016, fools like you will still be blaming Bush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842619 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave yourself ten brilliants for this one waxturd??? Set the bar a little higher.
Hardly anyone hunts with a hand gun, not me. Mine are locked in a safe, I'd hardly miss them if they were banned. What's your point?
The real hypocrisy is your frantic defense of guns and your hate for their use as hunting weapons. It appears you believe guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people.
What a moron.
The purpose of the Second Amendment is to protect the citizens from an oppressive government.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#842622 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb. If you could read and comprehend you would have noted I am not, was not a fan of former president Bush. The economy is now president nobama's, in 4 years plus he has done nothing to ease the effects of the recession. nobama is now driving the bus, into a ditch, nothing is improving, accept the fact, nobama is a loser. You are in hog heaven, you get your food stamps, you are just pissed that you can not but booze and butts with said stamps.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min jacques Ottawau 182,319
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,539
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 2 hr RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 71,305
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday