Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
776,701 - 776,720 of 1,079,291 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's for sure, lets hope they haven't passed on their ignorance to their offspring
You think they actually have any offspring...at least with a full set of chromosomes...that we aren't paying for the state to raise?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"no polls don't mean a damn thing"??? Being negative is even more repulsive in the uneducated bagger when they don't realize that they've doubled down...(You did say you'd killed a guy over an oyster bed, but it really can't be considered proof since no one in his right mind believes a word you've ever said.)
Lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbfuk he called me a murderer , I said prove it ,and no polls don't mean a damn thing , what're ya stupid?
Ha!

Blaming me for your stupid sh*t, that's the right-wing, alternate reality "personal responsibility" at work.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>The right says polls don't matter except when they matter, that the President is an incompetent weakling made all-powerful by fleeting circumstance ...

This goes a long ways towards explaining their confusion over spending and debt ... Lemme see if I've got this right:

Spending starts in the House unless its a Republican House then it begins and ends with the President as long as that President is a Democrat. When the President and both houses of Congress are all Republican then spending originates with the congressional minority.

Have I got it right?
Well played.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I said we took a six percent pay cut and suspended all mandatory seniority raises for three years--that's called taking one for the team. The fact that you stupid bumbling baggers never made a team, so you just keep holding on to your Foxhate and your SSI makes me sick of the lot of you. I'll not be so noble again.
You got a lousey appraisal is what you are saying........hahahahahahahahs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'We' could not beat....
Fwee iphones
Fwee rent
Fwee abortions
Fwee foodstsamps
Fwee pills
Fwee retirement
Fwee insurance
Et al.....
Hell, ya' stupid Okie, you couldn't even beat your meat without killing off the last few brain cells by auto-asphyxiation...kill Bill Caradine.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Keeping up with dumb carol...younger days, but just as stupid and ugly as ever. http://www.google.com/url...
Wonder if they put Jose in a can? I'll never feel the same about Bumblebee Tuna
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a little butt hurt after eating shit following obamas reelection?
Tell us AALL about esting feces....

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you can read or you can't. Everyone can read.
There are no levels.
Is that right. So there's no more skill required to read "Moby Dick" than there is "See Spot Run"?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You think they actually have any offspring...at least with a full set of chromosomes...that we aren't paying for the state to raise?
How you idiots can talk about offspring when you kill 300,000 a year is beyond me...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

WOW! 9 posts just disappeared. Wonder who they belonged to. Why don't they make it easier on themselves and just delete the clowns.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I don't like oysters, especially now when they're so full of oil from the accident in the Gulf caused by Obama.
Same "brain", different carol?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, ya' stupid Okie, you couldn't even beat your meat without killing off the last few brain cells by auto-asphyxiation...kill Bill Caradine.
'Caradine'

Hahaha!

Poor performing teachers don't deserve pay raises...

Such as in your case....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
WOW! 9 posts just disappeared. Wonder who they belonged to. Why don't they make it easier on themselves and just delete the clowns.
What happened to Flack?

He was just here a minute ago ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a lousey appraisal is what you are saying........hahahahahahahahs
You do understand the difference between "we" and "I," don't you, you Gnarly Old Perv? Since no one has ever chosen to be "with" you, and pronouns or other syntactical construction are not of you, I guess not. BTW, the term is lousy; you should at least not how to spell your epithet.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

not = know...never killed a fetus or a baby, but you've certainly bored more educated adults to death than the Virginia Tech shooter ever did.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>

Spending starts in the House unless its a Republican House then it begins and ends with the President as long as that President is a Democrat. When the President and both houses of Congress are all Republican then spending originates with the congressional minority.
Have I got it right?
Death…. no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!! Today our Debt 16.5 trillion so your observation is correct Pelosi and the Democrats during their control of both House/Senate created Historic Debt!!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Did you cry to topix?
Poor flack.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You do understand the difference between "we" and "I," don't you, you Gnarly Old Perv? Since no one has ever chosen to be "with" you, and pronouns or other syntactical construction are not of you, I guess not. BTW, the term is lousy; you should at least not how to spell your epithet.
I got a payraise this year!!!!!!

You earned a paycut!!!!!!

One can only imagine the neanderthals you are rubber stamping in order to get a raise.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Conservatism: A Look Ahead

.... While I did not mention this in the article, I think any reader would understand that I was writing from the same perspective as Bartlett; that is, as a conservative who, not without reservations, had come to find a reasonably comfortable place in the Republican party. I must note in the connection that traditionalist commentators in discussing their place in the political landscape always seem to have the Republican party in the back of their mind; that is, more frequently than not in such appraisals, the fate of traditional conservatism is tied to the fortunes of the Republican party. I was no exception in this regard, but I did urge that we disassociate from the political parties. In other words, given what I considered to be the betrayal of the Republican party, I concluded that traditional conservatives “should never swear undying allegiance to either political party.”

http://www.imaginativeconservative.org/2013/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry rigsby 48,878
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 22 min Tina 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Learn to Read 174,519
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min andet1987 4,547
Abby 7-24 55 min Mister Tonka 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr boundary painter 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••