Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,836)

Showing posts 776,701 - 776,720 of1,078,269
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Dick Morris visited the Hannity show tonight to explain how he got it so wrong with his prediction of a “landslidey” Romney win. After blaming Hurricane Sandy and acknowledging that he got it “dead wrong” about the demographic turnout, Morris made a jaw-dropping admission. That his prediction was designed to help turn around Romney’s failing campaign.

Morris hinted at what was to come when he said early on,“I called it as I saw it from the polling and I did the best I could and I also worked very hard for Romney.” That right there is disturbing. Morris is billed by Fox News as a “political analyst” and is usually introduced on the air, as he is in this segment, as “former Clinton advisor.” And he did not disclose that he was working for Romney when he made his predictions, at least none that I saw.

But later, Morris openly admitted his prediction was an election ploy:

Sean, I hope people aren’t mad at me about it… I spoke about what I believed and I think that there was a period of time when the Romney campaign was falling apart, people were not optimistic, nobody thought there was a chance of victory and I felt that it was my duty at that point to go out and say what I said. And at the time that I said it, I believe I was right.

In other words, don’t hold a grudge because was only trying to help the home team.

I'm not sure who is signing Morris' paycheck other than Fox, but I've got news for them. You're not getting your money's worth out of this really bad liar.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

dem wrote:
Dick Morris of Fox News;
4. Obama has no chance of getting re-elected. Said Morris to Sean Hannity:
“There Is No Chance That Obama Will Get Re-elected…..Zilch, none, zip, nada”
Reality: President Obama was re-elected.
5. Romney will beat Obama by a landslide. Said Morris on Fox News Sunday:
“Romney will win by a very large margin – a landslide if you will.”
Reality: President Obama beat Romney by a very large margin, particularly in the electoral college. A landslide if you will.
Renig = shift change at Mc Donalds .

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are this gitty when your Obama Care fails you.
Hey, you stupid git, did you perchance mean giddy? I'm thinking that when this current generation of Gruesome Old Pervs die off, America's IQ average will got up by thirty points.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>prove it punk.
What're ya stupid? You just said it:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Polls don't mean a damn thing
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you stupid git, did you perchance mean giddy? I'm thinking that when this current generation of Gruesome Old Pervs die off, America's IQ average will got up by thirty points.
That's for sure, lets hope they haven't passed on their ignorance to their offspring
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol admitting her party is so pathetic that it couldn't even beat a President like Obama?
'We' could not beat....
Fwee iphones
Fwee rent
Fwee abortions
Fwee foodstsamps
Fwee pills
Fwee retirement
Fwee insurance
Et al.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

carol wrote:
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst, and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Taxes will rise - 83%
Crime rates will rise - 68%
Prices will rise - 57%
Unemployment will rise - 42%
American power will decline - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%
(How exactly did this president win again?)
Keeping up with dumb carol...younger days, but just as stupid and ugly as ever. http://www.google.com/url...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What're ya stupid? You just said it:
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Polls don't mean a damn thing
Hey dumbfuk he called me a murderer , I said prove it ,and no polls don't mean a damn thing , what're ya stupid?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's for sure, lets hope they haven't passed on their ignorance to their offspring
You are the reason your daddy can't rest in peace .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

carol wrote:
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst, and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Taxes will rise - 83%
Crime rates will rise - 68%
Prices will rise - 57%
Unemployment will rise - 42%
American power will decline - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%
(How exactly did this president win again?)
By suckering idiots and fools.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
New Yorker - After Hurricane Sandy, Pew Research Center showed Obama taking a 3 point lead over Romney: 50% to 47%. Just a week before, Pew showed the race level.
The day before Sandy came roaring ashore, Romney was still ahead by almost a point in the Real Clear Politics poll of polls which averages out the individual surveys. After the hurricane, President Obama steadily closed the gap and moved into a slight lead - Obama 47.9%, Romney 47.4%.
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/johncas...
Apparently, the polls were pretty accurate. They also prove Hurricane Sandy helped President Obama win a second term.
The right says polls don't matter except when they matter, that the President is an incompetent weakling made all-powerful by fleeting circumstance ...

This goes a long ways towards explaining their confusion over spending and debt ... Lemme see if I've got this right:

Spending starts in the House unless its a Republican House then it begins and ends with the President as long as that President is a Democrat. When the President and both houses of Congress are all Republican then spending originates with the congressional minority.

Have I got it right?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
M<quoted text>
Give us that 'i only got a 6 percent raise' whiney story....thats a knee slapper
I said we took a six percent pay cut and suspended all mandatory seniority raises for three years--that's called taking one for the team. The fact that you stupid bumbling baggers never made a team, so you just keep holding on to your Foxhate and your SSI makes me sick of the lot of you. I'll not be so noble again.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That murderer rush says polls don't mean a thing. He's a bagger like you.
Look! There's one now! Just not sure which.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbfuk he called me a murderer , I said prove it ,and no polls don't mean a damn thing , what're ya stupid?
"no polls don't mean a damn thing"??? Being negative is even more repulsive in the uneducated bagger when they don't realize that they've doubled down...(You did say you'd killed a guy over an oyster bed, but it really can't be considered proof since no one in his right mind believes a word you've ever said.)
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

dem wrote:
Dick Morris visited the Hannity show tonight to explain how he got it so wrong with his prediction of a “landslidey” Romney win. After blaming Hurricane Sandy and acknowledging that he got it “dead wrong” about the demographic turnout, Morris made a jaw-dropping admission. That his prediction was designed to help turn around Romney’s failing campaign.
Morris hinted at what was to come when he said early on,“I called it as I saw it from the polling and I did the best I could and I also worked very hard for Romney.” That right there is disturbing. Morris is billed by Fox News as a “political analyst” and is usually introduced on the air, as he is in this segment, as “former Clinton advisor.” And he did not disclose that he was working for Romney when he made his predictions, at least none that I saw.
But later, Morris openly admitted his prediction was an election ploy:
Sean, I hope people aren’t mad at me about it… I spoke about what I believed and I think that there was a period of time when the Romney campaign was falling apart, people were not optimistic, nobody thought there was a chance of victory and I felt that it was my duty at that point to go out and say what I said. And at the time that I said it, I believe I was right.
In other words, don’t hold a grudge because was only trying to help the home team.
I'm not sure who is signing Morris' paycheck other than Fox, but I've got news for them. You're not getting your money's worth out of this really bad liar.
...klap for Affirmative Action....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Renig = shift change at Mc Donalds .
You lefties need to quit playing the race card every time one of these racist right-wingers speaks critically of a n**gger.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text>By suckering idiots and fools.
Still a little butt hurt after eating shit following obamas reelection?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Wilson M wrote:
Most Filipinos with Hispanic names will tell you they don't like our leader especially the ones that work at McDonalds at five points in Norfolk, but they will find a way to cover it up and lie, the manager there is very worried about the her taxes with all the money she is getting and making and still wants more, she has not learn the word called share.
Hey that's a nice McDonald's.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dim"
Nah, help from you? That is an oxymoron. If you get on my way when I am headed to the can I will just piss on you, you are a piece of shit so piss will fit you perfectly.
Peace
KMA
What a perv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You think they actually have any offspring...at least with a full set of chromosomes...that we aren't paying for the state to raise?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,701 - 776,720 of1,078,269
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min j_m_w 97,509
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 min KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Terry rigsby 48,839
Amy 7-22 51 min PEllen 13
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Uncle Samowitz 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,443
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Roxie Darling 258
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search