Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,833)

Showing posts 776,641 - 776,660 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is criticizing him for that.
He still doesn't get it's criminals who don't obey the law. No matter how much he wants to believe otherwise.
As do you.
Meanwhile you want all of these idiots to have access to firearms, They become a criminal after they use those firearms Blondie.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Do you know how hypocritical the video to that link was? It's so stupid! 1st of all, lets start with israel. Our own country is in shambles & your priority is to look out for israels best interest. Thats the reason we're just about to finish up 2 unnecessary wars. Obama got all the top leaders in 3yrs. So that just proves we didnt have to invade because half of their leaders weren't even in afghanistan & none were in iraq, but you claim he's the antichrist! His entire 1st term was spent cleaning up the mess that started with reagan & ended with bush 43, but he's the antichrist! This whole global jihad thing started when the west started aiding, funding, & taking sides in the middle east. Your answer to Americas decline was romney! A guy by his own admission doesn't fit the bibles discription of a christian. His religion itself is about 200 some odd years old & have you seen the ritual that goes on in the mormon temple? It's something out of a movie on the Sci Fi Channel. You blame Obama for the 1 world theory, yet how old is the UN? Did he sign us into the treaty or embargo the rest of the states to give life to the idea of a 1 world gov't? You are either a grown ass man or woman. Would you like me telling you what you can & can not do with your body or who you can sleep with or not? Abortion & gayism both are moral situations a should be judged by no one but God so because President Obama votes for right to choice doesn't mean he's for either one, but rather for allowing people to make their own choice to choose heaven or hell so to speak, depending on your religion. The whole concept is nonsense! You won't know who the antichrist is until it's to late. Stop trying to make the blackman into the monster. We are original man. Everything was alright until your kind came along & f cked shyt up. Ask the indians, the slaves, the muslim arabs & every other nation!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, we, i.e. conservatives, know this to be true.
Maybe I just haven't gone back far enough yet to find someone on the left who addressed that post.
But thanks anyway...
Conservatives nominated Romney Ryan and were rejected

Teabagger Republicans can shut down the government and cut off Veterans Checks and Social Security checks.

Voters already acknowledge Bush Oct 2008 Stock Market Crash of 2008 causing our economic problems.

Republican may need something other than Presidents friends at university.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu can zigzag all you want, but if someone has an automatic weapon, it doesnt' matter.
You are so right lily, you really don't have to aim with an automatic weapon.
same

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

the rape of blacks by the N culture and liberals
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when has anyone ever explained anything to you that you could grasp????? NEVER...LOggerheaded fanatic...period.
Well, maybe you can explain it then.

Or did I miss your answers to the five questions I asked earlier?

They were serious questions. Should I ask them again?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the NRA sign the bill into law??
Did the NRA introduce the Legislation??
I thought not.
Just more of your baseline stupidity.
So they supported it. So what??
You give fringe groups like the NRA far too much credit.
The NRA has few dues paying members. I know this for a fact.
I and thousands of others got free NRA memberships when we purchased guns at Cabela's. I'm sure other gun stores did the same.
Meaning, the NRA puffs up its membership by giving out free memberships.
There'a likely less than 2 million actual nitwits who joined the NRA on purpose.
In a nation of over 300 million citizens, NRA members are merely a rounding error.
Do any lobbyists sign bills? Do any lobbyists introduce them? Quit being suck a stupid fck.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I love the President; he's on the side of the American people. Why is your daughter going to his innaugeration? Give the ticket to someone who would appreciate it.
Flack is lying again, but I will be there.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
YOu can zigzag all you want, but if someone has an automatic weapon, it doesnt' matter.
Gun to protect one's home is one thing, assault weapons another.
Zig Zag republican argument is a diversion.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bumpass Hillbilly has spoken!
Coincidence?? Naah, just the same troll, WAXTURDS, misspelling the same word over and over, like a turd that keeps going round and round:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:

Nostrilis Waxman/GooberWaxturds aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Old Crazy Goober, Subversive Barry,Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), JEB, fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

LMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Chelsea Clinton: We can make a difference

By Chelsea Clinton, Special to CNN

updated 7:25 AM EST, Wed January 16, 2013

CNN)-- I'm proud to be the honorary chair of the National Day of Service happening this Saturday, inspired by Martin Luther King Jr.'s life and legacy. It's the perfect way to kick off the inauguration weekend because anyone can participate, and we know that when we work together, we will achieve more than one person could on his or her own.

President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, members of Congress and their families will be rolling up their sleeves at service projects in our nation's capital. But you don't have to be in Washington to get involved. From repairing fire-damaged homes in Colorado and cleaning sidewalks in Detroit to spending time with children with disabilities in New Orleans, every state will offer opportunities to volunteer.

All these projects have one big thing in common: They're making a community, our country and our world better. That's part of what makes service special. Whether it's volunteering time, skills, ideas or resources, we all can make a difference.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/15/opinion/clinton...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who is Terry? Is he revealing peoples identities again? These rightwing stalkers are sick, sick in the head beyond words.
The President is a hero to the American people.
Quit reading my posts you lying sack of fermented fruit.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your response but was hoping someone on the left would have answers to those questions too. And what Van Susteren said:
The whole idea of everybody being in is everybody's contributing to lower the cost of health care. So if everybody opts out - plus, we've got the problem that the president through the HHS has issued thousands of waivers - everyone's jumping ship! They're going to leave about five of us left standing paying for this!
Homer? Or perhaps Realtime? Lily maybe?
Greta Von Slutski is a lying pos who is married to Republican party muckity muck. She misquoted expert analysts about the auto bailout even after being called out by them. She attempted to insert herself in the Casey Anthony saga through lying about having privileged information.

Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The President is on the side of the American people; not the killers, like you are.
Most people are murdered by someone they know. When a person owns a gun; that gun becomes the ultimate solution to a problem.
republicans on the wrong side on guns, immigration and voter ID laws.
same

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

THE DISSIDENTs in american society have lost their way because of RAP
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Which shooter had an automatic weapon, be specific , names dates that sorta thing.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I love the President; he's on the side of the American people. Why is your daughter going to his innaugeration? Give the ticket to someone who would appreciate it.
His former aid said he doesn't like people.

Bob Woodward said there is a "mystery" surrounding this president and even Democrats are left grumbling about who is in charge.

If he can't make friends on Capital Hill and ostricizes anyone who dares question his authority, how can you even entertain the idea that he's on the side of anyone besides himself?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Well they had them hiding under their desks in the event of an atom bomb attack back in the 1950's(Flack and a few others still living there) so I suppose a zigzagging class makes about as much sense.
Running for your life makes more sense than cowering in a corner.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well I'm not a right winger, whatever that is. As the same as the first time she was invited. Sucks to be you, don't it!
Tell us all about her getting invited again.. Does the phrase "Walks like a duck" mean anything to you. You condemn Obama and belittle him along with calling all liberal stupid for years now, and now once again we see you foolishly attempting to elivate you and yours to being a patriotic American. One can only imagine all the crap you spew to your daughter at home...You are a lowlife liar...Plain and simple.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Nobraina stop being a fake John Galt??
Only you care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,641 - 776,660 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min everybody 64,955
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 42,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Justice Dale 167,375
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 34 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••