Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842465 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Connecticut and here's what one of your Democrats has proposed, libtard:
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122...
It's only a few sentences so you might be able to understand it.
Old Raider would freak out because while he "says" he is for allowing only single round rfles, this would take away his right for his own handgun:
possess or use any gun except one made to fire a "single round"
You morans are such imbeciles.
Like this one is really going to pass. Democrats present another facade, and idiots like you eat it up.
all of this will just end up at the Court.

and what does the Court have to say about it?

that would be the reality that You have to ignore.

all noise. no substance. you peeps are so arrogant in your out-polled mode of thinking that it really won't surprise me to see a group of you get your asses kicked by the National Guard.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842466 Jan 19, 2013
DAMN STRAIGHT! THAT WHAT DEBIL DO BEST; SHOW L'IL GIRLS FROM OUTTA TOWN WHICH WAY UP AN' WHICH WAY DOWN...

"HEY, HONEY. YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL I USED TO DATE IN COLLEGE. UH-HUH. DIED OF LEUKEMIA... YEAH, I HAVEN'T BEEN CLOSE TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN ALLLLLL THAT TIME BUT YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE HER I JUS' HAD TO SAY SOMETHIN'. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, HAVE A GOOD DAY...

WHAT? ME? NO, I'M NOT DOIN' NOTHIN'.... WITH YOU?... SURE, I'D LOVE THAT, YOU'RE VERY KIND.... THAT? THAT'S KAREN'S CHARM BRACELET, I'VE CARRIED IT WITH ME FOR... OMIGOD, HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG?...(LAUGHS RUEFULLY AND TURNS IMPULSIVELY AND FLINGS THE BRACELET INTO THE TIDAL BASIN.... TURNS BACK AND SMILES WARMLY)... WHY? OH, I GUESS IT WAS JUST TIME, THAT'S ALL... SHE'S IN A BETTER PLACE AND I NEED TO MOVE ON. MEETING YOU JUST SORT OF REMINDED ME OF THAT. C'MON, LET'S GET THAT COFFEE... SAY, UM, WHAT'S YOUR NAME, HONEY? I LOVE YOUR SHOES...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#842467 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're on a roll. I was happy the new Three Stooges movie held true to the originals.
WTF??

That was one of the worst movies ever made!!

Right up there with "The Flintstones".

You can't copy comic genius.

Well, you can, but it comes out like that crappy movie.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842468 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which offers further proof of the fact that you're always wrong, Massey...not just what was that math that made four times four equal 160 again...
SAME MATH THAT PROVE 6 + U = 9, YOU RASCAL U.
Leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

#842469 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"amongst"??? Are yu trying to (mustache) wax poetic, dumb carol? Would this be from your nine-week wonder course in cleaning trash cans (nursing) degree or your emergency certificate in teaching third grade for three months? OTOH, I did find the account of the "science teacher" offering the cop a blow job to forget the DUI just too dumb carol for words...
bottomfeedingtrashmouthobamawo rshippingwelfarebabymama say what? LOL
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842470 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But I feel pretty confident in saying you're in for a big surprise as soon as November of next year.
SO, UM, YOU LIKE BIG SURPRISES, HUH?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842471 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which offers further proof of the fact that you're always wrong, Massey...not just what was that math that made four times four equal 160 again...
Just what is it about libtards and the inability to read? Why is reading comprehension such a problem? Must be because libtardism is a mental disease. Go back and read it again Melvin. Then maybe you will get a clue!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#842472 Jan 19, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
DAMN STRAIGHT! THAT WHAT DEBIL DO BEST; SHOW L'IL GIRLS FROM OUTTA TOWN WHICH WAY UP AN' WHICH WAY DOWN...
"HEY, HONEY. YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL I USED TO DATE IN COLLEGE. UH-HUH. DIED OF LEUKEMIA... YEAH, I HAVEN'T BEEN CLOSE TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN ALLLLLL THAT TIME BUT YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE HER I JUS' HAD TO SAY SOMETHIN'. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, HAVE A GOOD DAY...
WHAT? ME? NO, I'M NOT DOIN' NOTHIN'.... WITH YOU?... SURE, I'D LOVE THAT, YOU'RE VERY KIND.... THAT? THAT'S KAREN'S CHARM BRACELET, I'VE CARRIED IT WITH ME FOR... OMIGOD, HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG?...(LAUGHS RUEFULLY AND TURNS IMPULSIVELY AND FLINGS THE BRACELET INTO THE TIDAL BASIN.... TURNS BACK AND SMILES WARMLY)... WHY? OH, I GUESS IT WAS JUST TIME, THAT'S ALL... SHE'S IN A BETTER PLACE AND I NEED TO MOVE ON. MEETING YOU JUST SORT OF REMINDED ME OF THAT. C'MON, LET'S GET THAT COFFEE... SAY, UM, WHAT'S YOUR NAME, HONEY? I LOVE YOUR SHOES...
Do you know Christ? As my personal savior, He thinks I'm a hoot...when we goin' catfishin', Babe?(I'd never heard of that term 'til the Touchdown Jesus linebacker, but, like, WOW...what you think?)

When's dawn?

#842474 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just what is it about libtards and the inability to read? Why is reading comprehension such a problem? Must be because libtardism is a mental disease. Go back and read it again Melvin. Then maybe you will get a clue!
I did read it. You turned Tenzing's? part time work--four hours a day, four day a week, into forty...I'd be real careful who I called a tard if I were you, Massey, but if I were you I would have offed myself years ago.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842475 Jan 19, 2013
just think....

republicans(conservatives?) out-polled on abortion.

out-polled on immigration.

out-polled on foreign policy.

still winning on guns, but it's sliding the other way fast.

fiscal policies? oh lord.

leader approval....yikes!

Somehow even with my dumbed down progressive thinking I see a pattern there. You'd think some Einstein brain conservative would also notice on occasion.

Location hidden

#842476 Jan 19, 2013
Speaking of imbicles, let's look at one other than yourself;

""Tim Donnelly, Republican Legislator, Says Guns Are 'Essential To Living The Way God Intended'""

""California Republican legislator, who is a vocal opponent of President Barack Obama's gun control proposal, believes that guns are "essential to living the way God intended."

Assemblyman Tim Donnelly called in to the AM740 KBRITE Christian radio show, "The Bottom Line," to discuss gun control on Wednesday, when he revealed that he believes firearms are part of God's plan.

“Guns are used an average of 3 million times a year according to the Clinton Justice Department,” Donnelly said via RawStory.“That’s like 6,900 times a day. That’s the high end of the statistics. Other people say it’s only 200 times a day. Whatever that number is, they are used to defend human life. They are used to defend our property and our families and our faith and our freedom, and they are absolutely essential to living the way God intended for us to live.”""
----------

His exampls was the well known piece of scripture where Jesus entered the Temple and slaughtered the moneylenders with his Bushmaster.

The Sanhedrin tried to stop him, but Jesus had a 100 round clip and body armour made of hemp by the Virgin Mary!!

----------

(That's per the wingnut Bible, which ignores the fact that guns weren't invented until the 10th century.)
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Connecticut and here's what one of your Democrats has proposed, libtard:
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122...
It's only a few sentences so you might be able to understand it.
Old Raider would freak out because while he "says" he is for allowing only single round rfles, this would take away his right for his own handgun:
possess or use any gun except one made to fire a "single round"
You morans are such imbeciles.
Like this one is really going to pass. Democrats present another facade, and idiots like you eat it up.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#842477 Jan 19, 2013
New WVDOT sign on the interstates as you enter West Virginia.

Welcome to West Virginia

We Support Gun Rights
Please Know That Many Of Our Citizens Are Armed

Picture of state Seal

Please Enjoy Your Visit!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842478 Jan 19, 2013
YOU KNOW, I WAS JUS' THINKIN', A BIG THICK PENIS IS NO GUARANTEE OF SUCCESS IN LIFE BUT IF YOU GOIN' TO RISE TO THE TOP ANYWAYS... YOU MIGHT AS WELL. YOUNG GIRL.... OUT ON HER OWN IN THE CITY... NEVER KNOW WHAT SHE MIGHT GET UP TO, DO YA?

(WATCHIN' THE GAME ON THE TV..) "WHERE YA' GOIN' HONEY?" "OH, JUST OUT FOR A WHILE, BUY SOME MILK.." "HUH? WE'RE IN A HOTEL, JUST CALL DOWN AND HAVE 'EM BRING SOME UP. YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THE GAME DO YA?" "I'M JUST GOING TO GO FOR A WALK, BOB, I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO..." "WELL, IF YOU SAY SO, BABY, BUT YOU'RE GONNA MISS THE BEST PART..." "MAYBE SO, BOB, MAYBE SO... I WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS THE BEST PART..."

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#842479 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I did read it. You turned Tenzing's? part time work--four hours a day, four day a week, into forty...I'd be real careful who I called a tard if I were you, Massey, but if I were you I would have offed myself years ago.
My post had nothing to do with Tenzing's post you ignorant moran. Dumb as a damned rock and you call yourself a teacher. No wonder the children is this country are so damn stupid.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842481 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know Christ? As my personal savior, He thinks I'm a hoot...when we goin' catfishin', Babe?(I'd never heard of that term 'til the Touchdown Jesus linebacker, but, like, WOW...what you think?)
WELL! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE! WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND, A L'IL NOODLIN'? I GOTTA GO INTO THE HOSPITAL SOON SO LES' DO THIS THING!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842482 Jan 19, 2013
Obama has all the characteristics of a psychopath, as defined by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psychopathy Check List - Revised (PCL-R). Among Obama's psychopathic traits are glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, and parasitic life style. Haven't we seen this before -- a nobody from nowhere whose only talent is the ability to shoot off his mouth convincingly leads the world into disaster? Oh, yes, remember. Weimar Republic.

When's dawn?

#842483 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
New WVDOT sign on the interstates as you enter West Virginia.
Welcome to West Virginia
We Support Gun Rights
Please Know That Many Of Our Citizens Are Armed Idiots.
Please feel free to shoot on sight.
Picture of state Seal--with ball balanced one nose,
Please Enjoy Your Visit!
Nice to know.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#842485 Jan 19, 2013
Why would any unemployed American be surprise by this: Obama Jobs Council hits 1 year without official meeting!! I think its official according to all current data that Obama is the “Welfare President!!

Location hidden

#842486 Jan 19, 2013
Puppetmaster isn't very good at math, is he??

Last 7 POTUS elections;

Bush- 1988
Clinton- 1992
Clinton- 1996
Bush*- 2000
Bush- 2004
Obama- 2008
Obama- 2012

Looks like 4-3, Dems win!!

Likely it's 4-2. Bush didn't win, he was appointed by the Supreme Court.

Stay ignorant, Waxturd.

You're fun to kick around, if nothing else.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of sore losers, before this last election, you commies lost 5 out of 7. You whined like babies every time, especially when the Al Jazera Gore lost in 2000.
Speaking of lowlife dirtbaggers, how is your OWS crowd doing?
RMoney, yet you supported John Kerry from the same state? Do you realize how stupid you are?

Location hidden

#842487 Jan 19, 2013
And you've got Obama Derangement Syndrone!!
John Galt wrote:
Obama has all the characteristics of a psychopath, as defined by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psychopathy Check List - Revised (PCL-R). Among Obama's psychopathic traits are glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, and parasitic life style. Haven't we seen this before -- a nobody from nowhere whose only talent is the ability to shoot off his mouth convincingly leads the world into disaster? Oh, yes, remember. Weimar Republic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops executed in new york 39 min The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 47 min The Patriot 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,044
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Uzi 68,883
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Guru 181,833
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH