Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#842301 Jan 19, 2013
It's late here but I'm going to eat some cornflakes

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#842303 Jan 19, 2013
Don't mind me I need a post count of 22 you see

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#842305 Jan 19, 2013
Sarah Palin actually did confiscate guns.

http://www.politicususa.com/tea-party-darling...

But you right whiners didn't give a sh*t.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842307 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Sarah Palin actually did confiscate guns.
http://www.politicususa.com/tea-party-darling...
But you right whiners didn't give a sh*t.
And still don't.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842309 Jan 19, 2013
Americans' immediate reaction to President Barack Obama's proposals for new laws designed to reduce gun violence is more positive than negative, with 53% saying they would want their representative in Congress to vote for the set of proposed new laws, while 41% say their representative should vote against them.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159959/americans-r...

when do you think you nutjobs will get on the winning side of an issue?

people are starting to think you like losing.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842312 Jan 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Americans' immediate reaction to President Barack Obama's proposals for new laws designed to reduce gun violence is more positive than negative, with 53% saying they would want their representative in Congress to vote for the set of proposed new laws, while 41% say their representative should vote against them.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159959/americans-r...
when do you think you nutjobs will get on the winning side of an issue?
people are starting to think you like losing.
Polls don't mean a damn thing , I can't wait till that mulatto bastard is gone .
carol

Orlando, FL

#842311 Jan 19, 2013
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst, and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Taxes will rise - 83%
Crime rates will rise - 68%
Prices will rise - 57%
Unemployment will rise - 42%
American power will decline - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%

(How exactly did this president win again?)
dem

Chicago, IL

#842313 Jan 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Polls don't mean a damn thing , I can't wait till that mulatto bastard is gone .
Your son visiting?
dem

Chicago, IL

#842314 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst, and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.

Taxes will rise - 83%
Prices will rise - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%

That murderer rush says polls don't mean a thing. He's a bagger like you.
Nj raider 1

United States

#842315 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
Your claims are baseless & lame! F ck the constitution & them old ass white racist crackers that wrote it & if you feel the same as they, f ck you to. Get over it. What ya'll think if you say it enough times the shyt will come? Face the fact that a blackman is running what use to be known as a white country, lives in the white house, & doesn't see eye to eye with your kind of white people, TRASH! Now tell thee barry you keep mentioning that!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842316 Jan 19, 2013
AngeIa1982 wrote:
That chimp cost you Americans a forune
That's ok, I've got lots of forunes where that one came from
carol

Orlando, FL

#842317 Jan 19, 2013
Direction of country on wrong track (1/7 - 1/15):

NBC News/WSJ - 57%(versus 35%)
ABC News/Washington Post - 58%(versus 37%)
Rasmussen - 57%(versus 36%)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

(Why exactly does President Obama think he has some sort of "mandate" again?)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842318 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the irony tasty?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842319 Jan 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Polls don't mean a damn thing , I can't wait till that mulatto bastard is gone .
try this one....

On Wednesday President Obama announced several gun-control proposals. Among them: requiring background checks for all gun buyers and banning military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

The poll asked about these as well as other possible ways to reduce gun violence.(A portion of the interviews were conducted before Obama’s formal announcement.)

The most popular suggestions are requiring criminal background checks on all gun buyers (with 91 percent favoring this proposal), providing services for mentally ill people who “show violent tendencies”(89 percent) and improving enforcement of existing laws (86 percent)

Large majorities also favor mandating mental-health checks on gun buyers (83 percent) and requiring criminal background checks on anyone buying ammunition (80 percent).
Smaller majorities favor putting armed guards in schools (60 percent), banning high-capacity clips (56 percent), banning assault weapons (54 percent), and reducing “access to violent movies and video games”(52 percent).

The least popular suggestion tested -- and the only one a majority opposes -- is allowing teachers and school officials to carry guns on school grounds (42 percent favor, 52 percent oppose).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/18/fo...

and maybe we should ask Dick Morris about polls not meaning a thing?

hell, ask any of you nutjobs. you all got it wrong.

do you like looking like losers? is it some kind of pity thing?'Maybe they'll feel sorry for us.'?

i must admit....i do feel a bit sorry for your ilk. it's just sad. so out of touch with the mainstream while thinking you're on top of the issues.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842320 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it punk.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#842321 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
Taxes will rise - 83%
Prices will rise - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%
Carol admitting her party is so pathetic that it couldn't even beat a President like Obama?
carol

Orlando, FL

#842322 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
New Yorker - After Hurricane Sandy, Pew Research Center showed Obama taking a 3 point lead over Romney: 50% to 47%. Just a week before, Pew showed the race level.

The day before Sandy came roaring ashore, Romney was still ahead by almost a point in the Real Clear Politics poll of polls which averages out the individual surveys. After the hurricane, President Obama steadily closed the gap and moved into a slight lead - Obama 47.9%, Romney 47.4%.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/johncas...

Apparently, the polls were pretty accurate. They also prove Hurricane Sandy helped President Obama win a second term.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#842323 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
Taxes will rise - 83%
Prices will rise - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%
Because of the shit like you just posted. Only the weak minded would fall for the Fear Game played by the Frightwing.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842324 Jan 19, 2013
M
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Whining right-wingers or barking dogs or both? I'm somewhat conflicted.
Give us that 'i only got a 6 percent raise' whiney story....thats a knee slapper
dem

Chicago, IL

#842326 Jan 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>prove it punk.
Prove what hillbilly?
I just proved you're my chimp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min truth-facts 46,666
Amy 9-18 36 min Kuuipo 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Loser GOP 178,052
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 49,838
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 2 hr ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 2 hr YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr billyh 98,228
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs