Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
776,621 - 776,640 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#842287 Jan 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's God punishing you while trying to defend the rest of us from your gross and obvious ignorance???? BEWARE!!!!
KiSS my "Go To HELL"
bub
-N-
LiKe iT ...

;0)
yop

France

#842288 Jan 19, 2013
I want to sodo-ise you american lady.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#842289 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
You're a crazy MoFo kook!

Location hidden

#842290 Jan 19, 2013
Crazy people Obama is an American of colour.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842291 Jan 19, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have known, some filthy Traygone look a like.
Looks like a little obama to me .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842292 Jan 19, 2013
New Research Supports The Huge Potential Of Tidal Power

Is The 'Quantum Singularity' Near?

New Surfaces Repel Most Liquids

Telepresence Robot Helps Program Brain And Spine Stimulators Remotely

A Robotic Fish That Glides Long Distances

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#842293 Jan 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are correct. The president has every right to and should take vacations and play golf. The ideal would be if he was on vacation playing golf 52 weeks a year, that would lessen the negative actions he inflicts on our country. The president, nobama, is in hog heaven;
- Unemployment is stuck at about 8% officially, 15 or 16% in fact
- Millions more using food stamps
- Millions fewer paying Federal Income tax
- National debt increasing about a trillion dollars a year
- GDP growth barely the rate of inflation
The president is thrilled, he is trying to build an electorate that depends on the government for their well being. Your kind of world.
Peace
Poor Mr Eed, still blaming Obama for the recession well in place before he was sworn into office.

If Bush, Boehner, McConnell, Cantor & Ryan did their jobs when Bush was President, we wouldn't have to fight this recession, recover from a near financial meltdown, Repair a collapsed housing market & end two quagmire wars.

Mr Eed bought a new big screen TV & home theater system maxing out his credit card & then smacks his wife around for spending money to make the cc payments.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842294 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Mr Eed, still blaming Obama for the recession well in place before he was sworn into office.
If Bush, Boehner, McConnell, Cantor & Ryan did their jobs when Bush was President, we wouldn't have to fight this recession, recover from a near financial meltdown, Repair a collapsed housing market & end two quagmire wars.
Mr Eed bought a new big screen TV & home theater system maxing out his credit card & then smacks his wife around for spending money to make the cc payments.
Washington needs to stop hemoraging money that it has to borrow because of all the slackers not paying their share in this country , if you pull the wheels off the gravy train they will work or starve , I am tired of feeding them .
Liberals Are Idiots

Nashville, NC

#842297 Jan 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah is the Liar-In-Chief, Eric Holder follows his master and Janet Napolitano talks and acts like a ballroom hoor.
http://tinyurl.com/cv79a4q
Fast & Furious is just the tip of a huge elephant that the Liberal Media refuses talk about. Stalin playing with children. Hitler playing with children. The Boy Messiah is going to ride in to Washington on an Ass while Barbara Walters and Nancy Pelosi lay Palm leaves before him for the inauguration.
LOL*********LOL**********that is so true,as you know the
liberals snakes, the children of Satan do not want to hear the Truth!!!!

Location hidden

#842301 Jan 19, 2013
It's late here but I'm going to eat some cornflakes

Location hidden

#842303 Jan 19, 2013
Don't mind me I need a post count of 22 you see

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#842305 Jan 19, 2013
Sarah Palin actually did confiscate guns.

http://www.politicususa.com/tea-party-darling...

But you right whiners didn't give a sh*t.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842307 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Sarah Palin actually did confiscate guns.
http://www.politicususa.com/tea-party-darling...
But you right whiners didn't give a sh*t.
And still don't.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842309 Jan 19, 2013
Americans' immediate reaction to President Barack Obama's proposals for new laws designed to reduce gun violence is more positive than negative, with 53% saying they would want their representative in Congress to vote for the set of proposed new laws, while 41% say their representative should vote against them.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159959/americans-r...

when do you think you nutjobs will get on the winning side of an issue?

people are starting to think you like losing.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842312 Jan 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Americans' immediate reaction to President Barack Obama's proposals for new laws designed to reduce gun violence is more positive than negative, with 53% saying they would want their representative in Congress to vote for the set of proposed new laws, while 41% say their representative should vote against them.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159959/americans-r...
when do you think you nutjobs will get on the winning side of an issue?
people are starting to think you like losing.
Polls don't mean a damn thing , I can't wait till that mulatto bastard is gone .
carol

Orlando, FL

#842311 Jan 19, 2013
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst, and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Taxes will rise - 83%
Crime rates will rise - 68%
Prices will rise - 57%
Unemployment will rise - 42%
American power will decline - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%

(How exactly did this president win again?)
dem

Chicago, IL

#842313 Jan 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Polls don't mean a damn thing , I can't wait till that mulatto bastard is gone .
Your son visiting?
dem

Chicago, IL

#842314 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst, and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Taxes will rise - 83%
Crime rates will rise - 68%
Prices will rise - 57%
Unemployment will rise - 42%
American power will decline - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%

(How exactly did this president win again?)
That murderer rush says polls don't mean a thing. He's a bagger like you.
Nj raider 1

United States

#842315 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
Your claims are baseless & lame! F ck the constitution & them old ass white racist crackers that wrote it & if you feel the same as they, f ck you to. Get over it. What ya'll think if you say it enough times the shyt will come? Face the fact that a blackman is running what use to be known as a white country, lives in the white house, & doesn't see eye to eye with your kind of white people, TRASH! Now tell thee barry you keep mentioning that!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842316 Jan 19, 2013
AngeIa1982 wrote:
That chimp cost you Americans a forune
That's ok, I've got lots of forunes where that one came from

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••