Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,831)

Showing posts 776,601 - 776,620 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
PDupont should ask himself WWJD?
After the horror of 9/11, I don't think turning the other cheek applies here.
Could be wrong.
By the way, President Theodore Roosevelt defended the practice. "The enlisted men began to use the old Filipino method: the water cure," he wrote in a 1902 letter. "Nobody was seriously damaged."
Wonder if Obama would have threatened to prosecute good ole' Teddy?
Also, would PDupont pour water up someone's nose if he knew he or a loved one would be decapitated otherwise?
It's really all about perspective - or priorties.
Liberals aren't known for common sense. PDupont is a textbook example of one of these Mr. Magoo types.
yop

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama is diahrea dump which slip along my ashol.i d raher be fuked by a buffalo than vote for him.i d rather drive a broom into my as than listen to him.i d rather jump into a swimming pool full of sh-t than look at him.i d rather...i d rather eat a mixture of my own pee and cr-p than support him...
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>(1) Anybody who is Christian won't get a waiver.(2) A lot. Mostly at the IRS.(3) It's not about fairness. It's about government control.(4) The same people who pay for them now.(5) Control. The eventual goal is government run single payer. Never ever forget this. The most dangerous attempt at a power grab since Stalin and Mao.
Paranoia, the destroyer.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know why a rightwinger like you is sending his daughter to President Obama's innaugeration.
It's been my experience and judgement never to believe anything that flack says. He obviously is a totally insecure person, very transparent. Hell he can't even be honest with himself.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

LIBERALS wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X7drxT6VbFU&feature=playe r_embedded
Hypocrite Sen. Dianne Feinstein The Conceal Carry Gun Control
Liberal = hypocrite
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

SurpiZed Nuts wrote:
<quoted text> Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #4 ROTFLMAO !!!!!
Not SurpriZed = sockpuppet & judgeit queen spammer.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>(1) Anybody who is Christian won't get a waiver.(2) A lot. Mostly at the IRS.(3) It's not about fairness. It's about government control.(4) The same people who pay for them now.(5) Control. The eventual goal is government run single payer. Never ever forget this. The most dangerous attempt at a power grab since Stalin and Mao.
Talk about one paranoid idiot, run chicken little, run. And you call liberals stupid...Yours is in the advanced stages...Psycho.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
ANSWER:
Because it is not nor never was about health care!!!
Obamacare is only about two things:
#1. Destroying another industry: Health Insurance.
#2. Controlling people's behavior. Typical liberal agenda. See? All liberals want to control you because they think they know better.
Why gives Liberals the ILLUSION that they know better?
1. They believe they have "good intentions" of fairness.
2. They are in college or have some college training.
Those two reasons hypnotize them.
In the mean time: Conservatives have five qualities:
#1. Know what hard work is
#2. Have personal responsibility. So they do not need a nanny state to tell them what is good for them. They can figure it out by themselves.
#3. Have common sense because they live in reality. They know the world is unfair and they deal with it. They do not deny the reality of unfairness, they welcome it.
#4. Respect other people's choices even if they choose to hurt themselves as long as they hurt no one who refuses to be hurt.
#5. Love the freedom to success, fail or attempt to success or fail.
I appreciate your response but was hoping someone on the left would have answers to those questions too. And what Van Susteren said:

The whole idea of everybody being in is everybody's contributing to lower the cost of health care. So if everybody opts out - plus, we've got the problem that the president through the HHS has issued thousands of waivers - everyone's jumping ship! They're going to leave about five of us left standing paying for this!

Homer? Or perhaps Realtime? Lily maybe?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

SurpiZed Nuts wrote:
<quoted text> Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #6 ROTFLMAO !!!!!
Keep circling that bowl "TURDS". LMAO!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama has recieved more death threats than any President in history.

You don't hear about many because they don't want idiots like you playing 'copy cat'.

The kids at Sidwell School are children of politicians and diplomats.

The school is likely a #1 target for many extremists.

And if you're stupid enough to believe your children require the protection of the President's children, you're likely to be a dues paying member of a hate group: the NRA.

Seems Sidwell is quite popular with Presidents and other pols.

----------

"" Both of United States President Barack Obama's daughters, Sasha and Malia, attend Sidwell, which has been described as "the Harvard of Washington's private schools".[1] Vice President Joe Biden's grandchildren also attend the school.[2] Previously, President Theodore Roosevelt's son Archibald, Richard Nixon's daughter Tricia, Bill Clinton's daughter Chelsea Clinton, and Vice President Al Gore's son, Albert Gore III, all graduated from Sidwell Friends.""
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Armed guards does not equal secret service.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama wrote in his book he chose his friends carefully, among them Marxist professors.

C'mon people. This isn't hard.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS!!
Just think he is the voice of the Republican party. Kinda sad and pathetic. Let the fool rant.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it's all very sad. Giving the total mess left behind after eight years of incompetence Obama has managed to straighten the ship, with absolutly no help from the Republicans. The Republicans profess to love our military, our children and country yet they do nothing for the betterment. How anyone can be and remain blind to this is mind boggling. You have a good day lily.
As I said before; we'll all be long dead before another Republican gets near the White House. I'm proud of the President and disgusted with the complete lack of empathy on the part of the Republicans.

"Victim’s brother: Obama executive order ‘would have prevented Virginia Tech’
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your response but was hoping someone on the left would have answers to those questions too. And what Van Susteren said:
The whole idea of everybody being in is everybody's contributing to lower the cost of health care. So if everybody opts out - plus, we've got the problem that the president through the HHS has issued thousands of waivers - everyone's jumping ship! They're going to leave about five of us left standing paying for this!
Homer? Or perhaps Realtime? Lily maybe?
Since when has anyone ever explained anything to you that you could grasp????? NEVER...LOggerheaded fanatic...period.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Again, we, i.e. conservatives, know this to be true.

Maybe I just haven't gone back far enough yet to find someone on the left who addressed that post.

But thanks anyway...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The recession started in the 4th quarter of 2007 and is the cause of the unemployment. The rate was over 7.5 when he left office. To blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession is beyond pathetic.
2) Most businesses are doing OK. Corporate profits hit a record in December.
3) The budgets submitted by Presidents are rarely diretly put up for a vote. They typically go to Congress where it the budgets are modified. Congress put up two of Obama's budgets only as apolitical game. An informed person would know this.
4) Stimulus spending has been done by Presidents in the past & is a valid method of fighting recessions. Again, an informed person would know this. You comment on green companies is a blatant lie.
Slashing spending before the economy recovers would plunge us into recession.
5) Why is unemployment even being discussed?? Because Republicans went wild on spending & plunged us into the worst recession in 80 years. Republicans like Boehner, Canter, McConnell & your buddy Paul Ryan.
A budget resolution based on President Obama’s 2013 budget failed to get any votes in the Senate on Wednesday.

In a 99-0 vote, all of the senators present rejected the president’s blueprint.

It’s the second year in a row the Senate has voted down Obama’s budget.

Obama's 2012 budget failed 97 to 0 last May after Obama himself last April said he wanted deeper deficit cuts.

The House earlier this year unanimously rejected Obama's budget.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not SurpriZed = sockpuppet & judgeit queen spammer.
WAXTURDS the name, JUDGITS the game. WAXTURDS, weapon of choice:

Topix cartoons!!

You get em big boy!

Spell ridiculous for us one more time "TURDS".
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep circling that bowl "TURDS". LMAO!!
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #7 ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think he is the voice of the Republican party. Kinda sad and pathetic. Let the fool rant.
That he is. Another fitting description would be a boil on society's ass.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

LIBERALS wrote:
I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me,” said Feinstein.
Hypocrisy Feinstein?
Despite calling in the same year for an outright ban on all firearms, Senator Dianne Feinstein, who is set to introduce legislation that would gut the second amendment, said in 1995 that she carried a concealed gun in order to protect herself against terrorists. Yes Dianne more terrorists and crime should mean continued rights and freedoms to protect ourselves.http://pushbacknow.n et/2012/12/31/senator-dianne-f einstein-carries-a-concealed-w eapon/
Stricter laws and harsher penalities for crimes committed with guns. That's the better solution over criminalizing law abiding citizens.

Why is it liberals don't seem to quite understand it's criminals who don't obey the law?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,601 - 776,620 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,218
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 1 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••