Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842359 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a little butt hurt after eating shit following obamas reelection?
Tell us AALL about esting feces....

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#842360 Jan 19, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you can read or you can't. Everyone can read.
There are no levels.
Is that right. So there's no more skill required to read "Moby Dick" than there is "See Spot Run"?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842361 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You think they actually have any offspring...at least with a full set of chromosomes...that we aren't paying for the state to raise?
How you idiots can talk about offspring when you kill 300,000 a year is beyond me...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842362 Jan 19, 2013
WOW! 9 posts just disappeared. Wonder who they belonged to. Why don't they make it easier on themselves and just delete the clowns.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842363 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
I don't like oysters, especially now when they're so full of oil from the accident in the Gulf caused by Obama.
Same "brain", different carol?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842365 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, ya' stupid Okie, you couldn't even beat your meat without killing off the last few brain cells by auto-asphyxiation...kill Bill Caradine.
'Caradine'

Hahaha!

Poor performing teachers don't deserve pay raises...

Such as in your case....

Location hidden

#842366 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
WOW! 9 posts just disappeared. Wonder who they belonged to. Why don't they make it easier on themselves and just delete the clowns.
What happened to Flack?

He was just here a minute ago ...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#842364 Jan 19, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a lousey appraisal is what you are saying........hahahahahahahahs
You do understand the difference between "we" and "I," don't you, you Gnarly Old Perv? Since no one has ever chosen to be "with" you, and pronouns or other syntactical construction are not of you, I guess not. BTW, the term is lousy; you should at least not how to spell your epithet.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#842367 Jan 19, 2013
not = know...never killed a fetus or a baby, but you've certainly bored more educated adults to death than the Virginia Tech shooter ever did.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#842368 Jan 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>

Spending starts in the House unless its a Republican House then it begins and ends with the President as long as that President is a Democrat. When the President and both houses of Congress are all Republican then spending originates with the congressional minority.
Have I got it right?
Death…. no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!! Today our Debt 16.5 trillion so your observation is correct Pelosi and the Democrats during their control of both House/Senate created Historic Debt!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#842369 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
Did you cry to topix?
Poor flack.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842371 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You do understand the difference between "we" and "I," don't you, you Gnarly Old Perv? Since no one has ever chosen to be "with" you, and pronouns or other syntactical construction are not of you, I guess not. BTW, the term is lousy; you should at least not how to spell your epithet.
I got a payraise this year!!!!!!

You earned a paycut!!!!!!

One can only imagine the neanderthals you are rubber stamping in order to get a raise.....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842372 Jan 19, 2013
Conservatism: A Look Ahead

.... While I did not mention this in the article, I think any reader would understand that I was writing from the same perspective as Bartlett; that is, as a conservative who, not without reservations, had come to find a reasonably comfortable place in the Republican party. I must note in the connection that traditionalist commentators in discussing their place in the political landscape always seem to have the Republican party in the back of their mind; that is, more frequently than not in such appraisals, the fate of traditional conservatism is tied to the fortunes of the Republican party. I was no exception in this regard, but I did urge that we disassociate from the political parties. In other words, given what I considered to be the betrayal of the Republican party, I concluded that traditional conservatives “should never swear undying allegiance to either political party.”

http://www.imaginativeconservative.org/2013/0...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842373 Jan 19, 2013
Jon Stewart explains how NRA puppets have handcuffed the ATF in enforcing the gun laws already on the books that they claim (hypocritically) need to be enforced:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842374 Jan 19, 2013
Moderate Republicanism is a tendency that increasingly defies ideological analysis and instead requires psychological analysis. The psychological mechanism is fairly obvious. The radicalization of the GOP has placed unbearable strain on those few moderates torn between their positions and their attachment to party. Many moderate conservatives have simply broken off from the party, at least in its current incarnation, and are hoping or working to build a sane alternative. Those who remain must escape into progressively more baroque fantasies.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842375 Jan 19, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a payraise this year!!!!!!
You earned a paycut!!!!!!
One can only imagine the neanderthals you are rubber stamping in order to get a raise.....
Walmart gave you another nickel?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842376 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You think they actually have any offspring...at least with a full set of chromosomes...that we aren't paying for the state to raise?
Who are those kids dressed in camouflage on paintball fields?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842377 Jan 19, 2013
Would You Knowingly Let a Thief into Your Home?

How much sympathy would you garner from your friends if a thief stole everything you owned after you knowingly invited him into your home?

That’s what House conservatives do when they support “the rule” on bad pieces of legislation.

http://www.redstate.com/jayhawk73/2013/01/18/...

.... House conservatives could have blocked No Child Left Behind, the 2002 Farm Bill, the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit, and the 2011 debt deal – just to name a few — if only they had voted against the rules in the same way that they opposed those bills.

Location hidden

#842378 Jan 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death…. no one can match Pelosi/Democrats in Spending!! When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!! Today our Debt 16.5 trillion so your observation is correct Pelosi and the Democrats during their control of both House/Senate created Historic Debt!!
Well you're right, no one but Republicans can match or out do Democrats on spending. Since the right-wing Contract on America year over year spending increases by Republicans has averaged 8% while Democrats have increased it 7.5%.

Way to raise the bar Republicans!
Samboca

Pompano Beach, FL

#842379 Jan 19, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart gave you another nickel?
"envy is very unattractive"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min J RULES 71,042
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,883
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Guru 181,833
New Beach Boys song. 12 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 12 hr _Zoey_ 363
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH