Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nj raider 1

United States

#842315 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
Your claims are baseless & lame! F ck the constitution & them old ass white racist crackers that wrote it & if you feel the same as they, f ck you to. Get over it. What ya'll think if you say it enough times the shyt will come? Face the fact that a blackman is running what use to be known as a white country, lives in the white house, & doesn't see eye to eye with your kind of white people, TRASH! Now tell thee barry you keep mentioning that!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842316 Jan 19, 2013
AngeIa1982 wrote:
That chimp cost you Americans a forune
That's ok, I've got lots of forunes where that one came from
carol

Orlando, FL

#842317 Jan 19, 2013
Direction of country on wrong track (1/7 - 1/15):

NBC News/WSJ - 57%(versus 35%)
ABC News/Washington Post - 58%(versus 37%)
Rasmussen - 57%(versus 36%)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

(Why exactly does President Obama think he has some sort of "mandate" again?)

Location hidden

#842318 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That murderer rush says polls don't mean a thing. He's a bagger like you.
Isn't the irony tasty?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842319 Jan 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Polls don't mean a damn thing , I can't wait till that mulatto bastard is gone .
try this one....

On Wednesday President Obama announced several gun-control proposals. Among them: requiring background checks for all gun buyers and banning military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

The poll asked about these as well as other possible ways to reduce gun violence.(A portion of the interviews were conducted before Obama’s formal announcement.)

The most popular suggestions are requiring criminal background checks on all gun buyers (with 91 percent favoring this proposal), providing services for mentally ill people who “show violent tendencies”(89 percent) and improving enforcement of existing laws (86 percent)

Large majorities also favor mandating mental-health checks on gun buyers (83 percent) and requiring criminal background checks on anyone buying ammunition (80 percent).
Smaller majorities favor putting armed guards in schools (60 percent), banning high-capacity clips (56 percent), banning assault weapons (54 percent), and reducing “access to violent movies and video games”(52 percent).

The least popular suggestion tested -- and the only one a majority opposes -- is allowing teachers and school officials to carry guns on school grounds (42 percent favor, 52 percent oppose).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/18/fo...

and maybe we should ask Dick Morris about polls not meaning a thing?

hell, ask any of you nutjobs. you all got it wrong.

do you like looking like losers? is it some kind of pity thing?'Maybe they'll feel sorry for us.'?

i must admit....i do feel a bit sorry for your ilk. it's just sad. so out of touch with the mainstream while thinking you're on top of the issues.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842320 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it punk.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#842321 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst, and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Taxes will rise - 83%
Crime rates will rise - 68%
Prices will rise - 57%
Unemployment will rise - 42%
American power will decline - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%
(How exactly did this president win again?)
Carol admitting her party is so pathetic that it couldn't even beat a President like Obama?
carol

Orlando, FL

#842322 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
New Yorker - After Hurricane Sandy, Pew Research Center showed Obama taking a 3 point lead over Romney: 50% to 47%. Just a week before, Pew showed the race level.

The day before Sandy came roaring ashore, Romney was still ahead by almost a point in the Real Clear Politics poll of polls which averages out the individual surveys. After the hurricane, President Obama steadily closed the gap and moved into a slight lead - Obama 47.9%, Romney 47.4%.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/johncas...

Apparently, the polls were pretty accurate. They also prove Hurricane Sandy helped President Obama win a second term.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#842323 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst, and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Taxes will rise - 83%
Crime rates will rise - 68%
Prices will rise - 57%
Unemployment will rise - 42%
American power will decline - 57%
Economy difficulty - 65%
(How exactly did this president win again?)
Because of the shit like you just posted. Only the weak minded would fall for the Fear Game played by the Frightwing.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842324 Jan 19, 2013
M
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Whining right-wingers or barking dogs or both? I'm somewhat conflicted.
Give us that 'i only got a 6 percent raise' whiney story....thats a knee slapper
dem

Chicago, IL

#842326 Jan 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>prove it punk.
Prove what hillbilly?
I just proved you're my chimp.
dem

Chicago, IL

#842325 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>New Yorker - After Hurricane Sandy, Pew Research Center showed Obama taking a 3 point lead over Romney: 50% to 47%. Just a week before, Pew showed the race level.

The day before Sandy came roaring ashore, Romney was still ahead by almost a point in the Real Clear Politics poll of polls which averages out the individual surveys. After the hurricane, President Obama steadily closed the gap and moved into a slight lead - Obama 47.9%, Romney 47.4%.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/johncas...

Apparently, the polls were pretty accurate. They also prove Hurricane Sandy helped President Obama win a second term.
Lol!
Looks like your God was on Obamas side.
Can you find the Fox News polls that had Romney winning?
Why do you let them lie to you?
Wilson M

AOL

#842328 Jan 19, 2013
Most Filipinos with Hispanic names will tell you they don't like our leader especially the ones that work at McDonalds at five points in Norfolk, but they will find a way to cover it up and lie, the manager there is very worried about the her taxes with all the money she is getting and making and still wants more, she has not learn the word called share.
dem

Chicago, IL

#842329 Jan 19, 2013
Dick Morris of Fox News;

4. Obama has no chance of getting re-elected. Said Morris to Sean Hannity:

“There Is No Chance That Obama Will Get Re-elected…..Zilch, none, zip, nada”
Reality: President Obama was re-elected.

5. Romney will beat Obama by a landslide. Said Morris on Fox News Sunday:

“Romney will win by a very large margin – a landslide if you will.”
Reality: President Obama beat Romney by a very large margin, particularly in the electoral college. A landslide if you will.
dem

Chicago, IL

#842330 Jan 19, 2013
Dick Morris visited the Hannity show tonight to explain how he got it so wrong with his prediction of a “landslidey” Romney win. After blaming Hurricane Sandy and acknowledging that he got it “dead wrong” about the demographic turnout, Morris made a jaw-dropping admission. That his prediction was designed to help turn around Romney’s failing campaign.

Morris hinted at what was to come when he said early on,“I called it as I saw it from the polling and I did the best I could and I also worked very hard for Romney.” That right there is disturbing. Morris is billed by Fox News as a “political analyst” and is usually introduced on the air, as he is in this segment, as “former Clinton advisor.” And he did not disclose that he was working for Romney when he made his predictions, at least none that I saw.

But later, Morris openly admitted his prediction was an election ploy:

Sean, I hope people aren’t mad at me about it… I spoke about what I believed and I think that there was a period of time when the Romney campaign was falling apart, people were not optimistic, nobody thought there was a chance of victory and I felt that it was my duty at that point to go out and say what I said. And at the time that I said it, I believe I was right.

In other words, don’t hold a grudge because was only trying to help the home team.

I'm not sure who is signing Morris' paycheck other than Fox, but I've got news for them. You're not getting your money's worth out of this really bad liar.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842331 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
Dick Morris of Fox News;
4. Obama has no chance of getting re-elected. Said Morris to Sean Hannity:
“There Is No Chance That Obama Will Get Re-elected…..Zilch, none, zip, nada”
Reality: President Obama was re-elected.
5. Romney will beat Obama by a landslide. Said Morris on Fox News Sunday:
“Romney will win by a very large margin – a landslide if you will.”
Reality: President Obama beat Romney by a very large margin, particularly in the electoral college. A landslide if you will.
Renig = shift change at Mc Donalds .

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#842332 Jan 19, 2013
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are this gitty when your Obama Care fails you.
Hey, you stupid git, did you perchance mean giddy? I'm thinking that when this current generation of Gruesome Old Pervs die off, America's IQ average will got up by thirty points.

Location hidden

#842333 Jan 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>prove it punk.
What're ya stupid? You just said it:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Polls don't mean a damn thing
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842334 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you stupid git, did you perchance mean giddy? I'm thinking that when this current generation of Gruesome Old Pervs die off, America's IQ average will got up by thirty points.
That's for sure, lets hope they haven't passed on their ignorance to their offspring
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842335 Jan 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol admitting her party is so pathetic that it couldn't even beat a President like Obama?
'We' could not beat....
Fwee iphones
Fwee rent
Fwee abortions
Fwee foodstsamps
Fwee pills
Fwee retirement
Fwee insurance
Et al.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,831
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,203
New Beach Boys song. 3 hr The Beach Boys 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 71,015
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 5 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia