Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
776,421 - 776,440 of 1,099,753 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#842051 Jan 18, 2013
Oh, carol, you've "given up" so many times already and yet, here you still are?
carol

Orlando, FL

#842052 Jan 18, 2013
Oh, good God he's doing it again. Can't you people see what he's doing? This is unbearable.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#842053 Jan 18, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>I said you were like incessant barking dogs, not that you were barking dogs. My ban was on barking dogs, you know real ones, you can feel free to bark away. Homer is a true blue independent not affiliated with any party. Personally you can put me down as for banning all political parties.
Sick of them too, I see.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#842054 Jan 18, 2013
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and it will be the next Republican President that will fix all you Demonbrats messes. I feel for the the next Republican that comes into office next.
Ha ha ha ha ha....

Imagine: dumb bushy and Dick handed out $50 million dollars to each billionaire, EACH YEAR!

Just because!

Gave away the treasury to the richest on earth!

Wow! Republican!

During wartime!

Ding ding! Here ya go: another $50 million cash!

To guys ALREADY WORTH OVER A THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS EACH!

and you applaud them.

YOU <------ total dumbfffffck!

(We won! Dance dickkkkkkhead, dance!)

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#842055 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmm...you're conflicted. Well, that explains a lot, and why you voted like you did. LOL
A person's vote is sacred and private, no? I didn't ask the question, but it ambiguously referred to shooting barking dogs and whining Republicans...and I'm a dog lover--well, as Ron White would say, "I love my dog, I don't really give a sh!t about yours."
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

#842056 Jan 18, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Then do something about it bytch! You talk that shut cuz you sitting in front of a computer screen. You ain't got nuts enuff to do or say anything to a black or latino. I'm from jersey where we bout that action. Round here, lil young boys will push yo shyt back for your sneakers. See thats the difference in my type & your type. Yo buy guns just to have, we buy guns to use them. Very big difference! You aint never poked nothing never popped nothing bytch stop fronting. Notre go on & finish call of duty & pretend your killing blacks & latinos. Thats as close as you'll ever get to doing so pu C!
Oh YEAH you FAT FCUK! I will BUST A CAP in you HIP-HOPPIN" ASS anytime you THINK your cheap BLACK ASS wants some exercise away from SITTIN' ROUN' the TV and watchin' reruns of OPRAH!!!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#842057 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Kill kill kill. Is that all you Demonbrats think about? And people wonder why our society is like it is.
FOR YOUR PRECIOUS INFO... I did not post that.! Thats the Liberal Hack doing that !
AND me The real LooTER SHooTER., IM NOT A DEMOCRAT ! And im not A REPULICAN !

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#842058 Jan 18, 2013
The Lincoln Tunnel wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to hold you on my lap and hug an' squeeze you an' feed you treats from Cartier and Zabar's...
You're tempting me with the Upper West Side? "I ain't sayin' I'm a gold digger, whoop, whoop, but I ain't messin' with no..." I'm only human.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#842059 Jan 18, 2013
Wow another black panther wanna be , where is your grave yard tough guy??
Heidi

Orlando, FL

#842060 Jan 18, 2013
Oh, Leo, if you ever die, God forbid, may I have your shoes?
Heidi

Orlando, FL

#842061 Jan 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>FOR YOUR PRECIOUS INFO... I did not post that.! Thats the Liberal Hack doing that !
Yeah, baby, I hear you. Only its too late now. I am on your bytch-ass trail and this will end when I say it does. U get u some additional hardware, bytch, cause you're gonna need it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842062 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh, good God he's doing it again. Can't you people see what he's doing? This is unbearable.
see what? we don't 'see' anything.

and whatever it is we're not seeing seems very bearable to me.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842063 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh, carol, you've "given up" so many times already and yet, here you still are?
you need to report that fake carol.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#842064 Jan 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>A person's vote is sacred and private, no? I didn't ask the question, but it ambiguously referred to shooting barking dogs and whining Republicans...and I'm a dog lover--well, as Ron White would say, "I love my dog, I don't really give a sh!t about yours."
I guess you'll not for love thy neighbor, huh? You rather shoot them than to look at them, or to help them, but you don't mind at all if they help you, right?
Heidi

Orlando, FL

#842066 Jan 18, 2013
Ok, I got distracted by the impossibly cute redhead... but don' fcuk with me, cracker!!! I am HELL on old goats!
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#842065 Jan 18, 2013
you're not.. oops
Heidi

Orlando, FL

#842067 Jan 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're tempting me with the Upper West Side? "I ain't sayin' I'm a gold digger, whoop, whoop, but I ain't messin' with no..." I'm only human.
Well, a little upper west and a little lower east, we'll go both ways. You're only human, huh? Well, you've managed to keep me at arm's length for 4 years and that's a first. I put you into the superwoman category. Seriously, you want lox on that?...
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#842069 Jan 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>FOR YOUR PRECIOUS INFO... I did not post that.! Thats the Liberal Hack doing that !
Sorry, I wish the jerks will pick a frickin name and stick with it, like Moron, Jackass or something,and not use others names. but stupid is as stupid does. They can't help themselves.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#842070 Jan 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha....
Imagine: dumb bushy and Dick handed out $50 million dollars to each billionaire, EACH YEAR!
Just because!
Gave away the treasury to the richest on earth!
Wow! Republican!
During wartime!
Ding ding! Here ya go: another $50 million cash!
To guys ALREADY WORTH OVER A THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS EACH!
and you applaud them.
YOU <------ total dumbfffffck!
(We won! Dance dickkkkkkhead, dance!)
I hope you are this gitty when your Obama Care fails you.
Heidi

Orlando, FL

#842071 Jan 18, 2013
You do realize we could've gotten another undergraduate degree in this time?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,935
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Obskeptic 177,326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 1 hr rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search