Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,819)

Showing posts 776,361 - 776,380 of1,071,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

If Baalack Crowbama cares about our Children why isnt Our Military ridding our country of the Drugs ! No asshole... Not the poor boarder agents who have their hands tied ordered to do nothing ! Even if they are shot at. No the coast guards not enough !
Im talking an all out assalt !
Even land owners.are. getting sued and thrown in jail for defending their property in boarder areas ! What? The? Fuck?
Get the DRUGS THE MANUFACTURERS THE ORIGINS THEY ORIGINATE AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN !
No ! Dont arrest them . Kill them as soon as possesion of narcotics coke heroin or any bathtub made drug is found !
No judge No Jury ! Just DEATH ..... You know....
''for the CHILDREN''
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
My fellow conservatives now talking about changing the electoral college in key blue states, but making the rules different for the red ones. Genius, my fellow Christians. There's always a new low to which you might sink, for there is apparently no bottom to your chagrin at becoming more and more marginalized by the day. I'm just so proud of you I could BUST!!!
lol! I've been watching that. The SOB's keep trying to find ways to steal Amnerica!
beggars for Obama

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am sweetheart! I was just talking to my daughter about Summer's Eve and how superior I feel it is to Massingil.
Yay!
i learned how to get gov subsidized:
Foodstamps
Abortions
Rent
Medical Marijuana
Mortgage
College money
A job over a more qualified white person
On my Gov issued iPhone!
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I haven't heard from President bo since he stood on the graves of dead kids and then used them as props to push through executive orders on the rest of the country. I figured by now he would have reduced the speed of cars on the highways to 20-30 mph since cars kill more kids (and families) than guns do every year. And then there's that pesky procedure called abortion that doesn't even give kids a chance. Makes you wonder who he's really after.......
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am sweetheart! I was just talking to my daughter about Summer's Eve and how superior I feel it is to Massingil.
Charming. Simply charming. I suppose this country is a lost cause already.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
are you feeling fresh today honey? Thats nice.
May I smell?
Thanks.
Sniiiiifff SNIFF. Mmmm strawberry !
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't understand Carol. It's what they want. It's what the far left wing loony tune have been searching for. The fact that they found the right person who also happens to be half black is pure genius. Not only could that count on the liberal white guilt vote but they suckered all the non liberal black folks to vote against their best interest. This may only work once however depending on the next 4 years. If the economy continues to crash and burn this experiment will go down in history as a monumental failure.
Oh, I understand all right. And four more years won't make it any better I'm afraid. Why the black vote follows Obama is clear but that doesn't make it easier to swallow.

I see no evidence that an additional term of this unscrupulous President will ever be anything but a continuous series of failures both at home and abroad.

I fear for our safety.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Democrats Are Divided On Gun Legislation - View Gun Restrictions With Suspicion:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 at 09:00 AM PST.

First order of business on gun legislation: bridging the Democratic divide on content and tactics by Meteor Blades - The Daily Kos

One thing congressional Democrats agree on is that passing any new gun legislation will require a full-court press from the White House. President Obama has indicated that he plans exactly that. On other matters, however, Democrats are divided, both in terms of tactics and content:

Many Democrats, and some Senate Republicans, believe the only legislation that has a whisper of a chance of passing would be bills that are tightly focused on more consensus elements like enhancing background checks or limits on magazines, subjected to debate in committee and then brought to a vote after building bipartisan support.[...]

The division also reflects the fact that many Democrats, especially in rural districts and in the West, represent constituents who view most gun restrictions with suspicion and may, in fact, hold those views themselves. They have generally been strong advocates of gun rights and have received good ratings, and even campaign contributions, from the National Rifle Association.

This means they may back what polls show Americans overwhelmingly support—universal background checks and tougher controls on gun trafficking via straw-man purchases—but reject the proposed assault weapons ban that would proscribe military-style semi-automatic rifles and shotguns and perhaps the proposed 10-bullet limit on the capacity of detachable magazines.

TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Boehner on Friday announced a plan to condition a three-month increase in the debt limit on the Senate committing to pass a budget by the April 15 statutory deadline!!
It’s time for the Senate to get some Skin in the Game… Reid show us your Plan give us your blueprint to solving this Economic Crisis!!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The violent, black, racist criminal Martin got what he deserved, a bullet. I would have emptied my clip into him as soon as he got in my face, Zimmerman showed amazing restraint, probably because he knew about criminal apologists like you and Obama.
I totally agree ! Only if it were me trayvon wouldnt have an open casket . Be funny if he did .
Layin in there with NO HEAD !
44 Magnums aint nothin Nice !
Yeah Libs ! Before you say something really stupid (as usual)
'its a revolver'!
6 shots ! Haha
How ya like me now?
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TOPIX MODS: Do please TRY AND KEEP UP! Your INABILITY to READ QUICKLY causes UNNECESSARY DELAYS in the DIALOGUE!!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because he first came onto the scene with an attitude which wasn't tempered by an idolizing press?
Or an inability to lead but delegate and/or demonize?
Which had nothing to do with his less than steriling affiliations while wanting to "fundamentally transform" the country, I suppose.
When are you going to justify all those facts about Romney? I'd ask what "steriling" BTW, but you would just claim it was Clinton's Romney endorsement.(I think your sentence structure is suffering from your contact with Massey and Waxfruit, btw.)
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I hope that the crime rate SKYROCKETS !
I hope Statistics PROVE THE MASS MAJORITY OF DEATHS AND CRIMES WERE COMMITED UPON NON GUN OWNERS THAT JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE BEEN LEFT WING OBAMA BACKERS !
Lord hear our Prayer !
Howya like me Now ?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is confident his rolls of blubber will protect him from a bullet.
Speaking of rolls of blubber, how's it shakin,? Everybody know Harmonious/Steve/Yellow Snow Job/ad nauseam? He's a graduate of the Rush Limbaugh school of hate and redundancy...minored in racism and misogyny there.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, "are" potential future!!! You just gotta' be one of the Whites of West Virgina...
I see our fake teacher is racist as well. What a surprise
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I understand all right. And four more years won't make it any better I'm afraid. Why the black vote follows Obama is clear but that doesn't make it easier to swallow.
I see no evidence that an additional term of this unscrupulous President will ever be anything but a continuous series of failures both at home and abroad.
I fear for our safety.
I would've thought WITH ALL YOUR PRACTICE that swallowing would be AN UNCONSCIOUS DECISION BY NOW?
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

THANK YOU.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>I see our fake teacher is racist as well. What a surprise
Women hater swoops in.
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

HEY FRACK! I'll be at the Inaugural too, and at THE BUILDING MUSEUM afterwards. Want me to show the little girl THE ROPES? Don't tell me, she'll be the EVANGELICAL in the ARMY dress skirt and SENSIBLE SHOES? Just tell her to walk up to the handsomest man at the ball and ask him to carve her pumpkin for her.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of rolls of blubber, how's it shakin,? Everybody know Harmonious/Steve/Yellow Snow Job/ad nauseam? He's a graduate of the Rush Limbaugh school of hate and redundancy...minored in racism and misogyny there.
He's my punching bag.
One of them.
Much like gunners bitch Eman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,361 - 776,380 of1,071,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 173,536
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 24 min URAStoopidFOOKUDieBastard 27
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 42 min DontFOOKWithMeStarNazis 4
Amy 7-10 45 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 45 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 57 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE