Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,818)

Showing posts 776,341 - 776,360 of1,033,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link to "Any person with a f*cking brains" source, cause you have zero credibility, putz.
--------
"In an unspeakably horrible crime, Andrew Kehoe killed his wife and family, set his farm on fire - and then set off 500 pounds of explosives in one wing of an elementary school.
The blast killed 38 children aged 7 to 14, two teachers and four others -- and the bomber himself."
no clip needed
-------
"The Oklahoma City bombing was a terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. It would remain the most destructive act of terrorism on American soil until the September 11, 2001 attacks. The Oklahoma blast claimed 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6"
No clip needed
-------
"Federal Assault Weapons Ban...The Act also defined and banned 'large capacity ammunition feeding devices', which generally applied to magazines or other ammunition feeding devices...federal ban set the limit at 10 rounds"
"The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting which occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County in the State of Colorado. Two senior students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional students, with three other people being injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair then committed suicide."
That's at least 36 shots fired during a high capacity magazine ban.
--------
As you were saying, putz?
How many would have been killed at Columbine if each had the same AR15 with 150 Round clips?

Tell me there would not have been more killed.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but it should not be obvious who is armed. But posted that there is armed security there. I have no problem with having a trained armed teacher, probably a good idea..Along with a very good survelliance system, our kids must be protected at all costs, so never again will parents have to go through that ordeal again.
Why do schools only have one way in and out of a classroom?

Anyhow, any teacher who assumes that responsibility must agree to continuous training. They have to be comfortable with their gun.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, my reach is further than yours will ever be. It's a good thing you were born with a short stick or you couldn't shake the drops off. Now THAT would be a quiet head, dood.
Better to keep your mouth closed and leave people guessing about your intelligence than to open it and remove all doubt.
Too late for you, though.
And, um, why exactly should I care about your reach? Dummyboy, if you think you can outreach me you're going to simply be dead quicker. I don't play around, honey, I'll take all shapes and sizes. Unless you can do what I can do you have 0 chance of getting to me before I get to your kids. Oh, did I not mention that part? I'm not going to be the guy in the field with the musket with the cherry red jacket on while you take cowardly pot-shots at me from behind a wall. I'm gonna wait for you over at your house.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

How quickly they forget. These are the principles America was founded on. Non?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

" "He was working on his rifle," said Meli. "He kept pulling the charging handle and hitting the side."

The break in gunfire allowed Meli to pull out his own gun, but he never took his eyes off the shooter.

"As I was going down to pull, I saw someone in the back of the Charlotte move, and I knew if I fired and missed, I could hit them," he said.

Meli took cover inside a nearby store. He never pulled the trigger. He stands by that decision.

"I'm not beating myself up cause I didn't shoot him," said Meli. "I know after he saw me, I think the last shot he fired was the one he used on himself.""
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh wait, were you using "reach" as a political term? Well, even so, my response is the same. I will give up years and years and years to settle whatever score you intend to keep.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How many would have been killed at Columbine if each had the same AR15 with 150 Round clips?
The Columbine killers were never directly confronted by police and could have killed as many as they wanted, regardless of their weapons. They just got tired of the slaughter and finally committed suicide.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the numbers dumbass. More would have been killed had the shooters been betters aims, not the number of rounds in a clip.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Every school in The Country should HAVE an armed, highly skilled/trained Marksman on the premises.
As it's been suggested by The NRA and many others.

Since these crazies are now wearing bullet proof vests, we now need Sharpshooters and Smartshooters.

First shot, to the head. No hesitation.

Like Wayne LaPierre stated:( paraphrasing ): "While guns are good/OK when they are used to protect The President, Politicians, Our Country via Military, and **The President's Children, when it comes to protecting Our School Children guns are not good/OK".

I don't "see" what the **Liberal balk is with statement of fact with regards to Obama's Children.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Every school in the country should post notice that they have armed security, whether they do or not.
Advertising that they have no security is absurd.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

A trained police office can hit a moving target only 27% of the time, yet we train our kids and teachers to hide in closets if a gunman comes to their school.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Columbine killers were never directly confronted by police and could have killed as many as they wanted, regardless of their weapons. They just got tired of the slaughter and finally committed suicide.
I don't even know why we are talking about clips, when it seems unstable people and anti-depressants are the common factor in all these shootings.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>Every school in The Country should HAVE an armed, highly skilled/trained Marksman on the premises..
How many schools you reckon are in this country, fatty?
What do you think the percentage is of schools with mass killings?
And most importantly you tea bag imbecile, who is going to pay them to sit around doing nothing for 30 years?
You stupid fks don't even want to pay the teachers.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

" Simulations by the Office of the Actuary suggest that roughly 15 percent of Part A providers would become unprofitable within the 10-year projection period as a result of the productivity adjustments [in Obamacare].2 Although this policy could be monitored over time to avoid such an outcome, changes would likely result in smaller actual savings than described here for these provisions. "

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause we would have never known it was you posting as "carol". Stupid fckn cockshucker.
UfullCrap

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
I hear there are American hostages in Algeria.
Obama the deer in headlights & Plllary Clinton better hope France bails thim out.
Obama is experienced killing innocent bystanders with drones, but not this.
Didn't Obama tell us Al Queda was on the run?
More bull$hit from the light skinned Negro.
What a dumbass you are. Obama is the one that ordered the pirates taken out 4 years ago. You never hear that much about them any more because they know not to hi-jack Americans now. you always have been a dumbass poster on here.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I saw Hitler's tomb Europe he made family, wife and children commit suicide before Russians got him alive. Safer World Gf008.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Carol?
Come talk to me.
Lets clear this "misunderstanding" up.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Reckon I got me a 5x5 bullet proof shield, fatazz!!!

Very charitable of you, doin' the Lord's work by voluntering!

AHaHaaHaaaa ...!

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Anyone notice Obama is abusing his office gain? Funny, noe of the Democrat hypocrites are complaining now.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

AHa Ha Ha!!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause we would have never known it was you posting as "carol". Stupid fckn cockshucker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,341 - 776,360 of1,033,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,077
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min Roxie Darling 4,027
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min ScarletandOlive 96,073
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DDDD-25 42,962
Abby 4-17 1 hr ScarletandOlive 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 167,507
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]