Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,815)

Showing posts 776,281 - 776,300 of1,034,803
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You & the NRA. Too stupid to know that Obama being President puts his kids in danger.
Do you f*cking idiots know what a resource officer is??? Did you morons not know that funding for these was included by Obama???
Of course not.
You're all too busy running in circles, flailing your arms & screaming Obama is coming to take your guns.
This has nothing to do with the NRA.

School "resource officers" are washed up cops or ex-cops who are easy targets for determined killers. Columbine had a school resource officer who ran away at the first sign of trouble. Far better to have an anonymous armed teacher(s) to respond to trouble. Better still, the only additional funding required would be for training and equipment.

Idiots like you would prefer that students and teachers hide in closets and hope for the best instead of defending themselves.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
With the handguns with limited clips, far fewer would have been killed or wounded.
Incorrect. Clips are easily changed.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I will grant that nobody in their right mind would send their children to the public schools in Washington, D.C., but that is unrelated to security, at least from outside forces.
The problem is the objections of the left to other schools providing armed security.
Let's see.... one bad guy so you can arm the entire school.

Talk about "stupid logic."

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
With the handguns with limited clips, far fewer would have been killed or wounded.
Says who?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

No, you have a face that you keep in a jar by the door.

Along with your teeth!

"Get More At More Alabama" is what they feed "those" penises YOU mentioned to carol. You fawkin' tramp !!!

Any and All At-More's Orafices are AVAILABLE !!

PS Should have used Big Angie as your screen name instead of
"N"ew "Y"awk ... Like her, you're a She-Beast enthralled with
The Mob !
At More AL wrote:
I have a pocket sized constitution that I keep next to my bible in the drawer with my vibrator.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"moshx"
Did you note "poop" ignored your question as to when is bio/fantasy would be released? Just another of his stories he has to tip toe around. You note how he is always referring to adult diapers? He uses them, he has an attendant who changes said diapers for "poop" several times a day at his rehab center.
Peace
KMA
poor old goat is a legend in his own mind.he can't tell the diference between truth and fantasy anymore.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with the NRA.
School "resource officers" are washed up cops or ex-cops who are easy targets for determined killers. Columbine had a school resource officer who ran away at the first sign of trouble. Far better to have an anonymous armed teacher(s) to respond to trouble. Better still, the only additional funding required would be for training and equipment.
Idiots like you would prefer that students and teachers hide in closets and hope for the best instead of defending themselves.
Well now there's a new one! An anonymous school shooter who is armed and paid by the state.

That would certainly make teachers and parents want to bring their weapons along too!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see.... one bad guy so you can arm the entire school.
Talk about "stupid logic."
Was referring to the Washington schools being totally devoid of any educational quality, apparently lost on you.

But the truth is that most school security is required to protect the inmates from each other.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

You'll have THIS,'ya SWINE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
At More AL wrote:
Ill have a shot and a bottle of beer
I'm gonna bust the beer on galts head.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well now there's a new one! An anonymous school shooter who is armed and paid by the state.
That would certainly make teachers and parents want to bring their weapons along too!
Actually, the armed teacher would receive his normal salary from the local school district.

Anonymity is the basis for the federal air marshal program.

Just creating the impression that the school had armed personnel would deter at least some shooters. Advertising the school as a "gun-free" zone invites trouble.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Clips are easily changed.
I will guarantee you that I could be all over you before you can change that clip. Your beliefs are all politically motivated and are seldom factual. Based on simple hate and ignorance.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone really think that the NRA is concerned about your rights....REALLY...They have only one objective and that is "MONEY" PERIOD. Only total morons and all the Republican's walk the plank for these Gestapo agents. The NRA couldn't care less if all the children in America gets murdered, sad but totally true...MONEY...GREED...And POWER it's the republican way. Plain and simple.
you just discribed the obama adinastration perfectly.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>poor old goat is a legend in his own mind.he can't tell the diference between truth and fantasy anymore.
I can sense your envious pain. But you cannot hide your stupid, and you wear it well.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to play the who's on first game. Use one moniker and stick to it.
That was unintentional, I was getting ready to delete that image as he/goober seems to have vanished, probably got tossed. Waxturd used my picture as his fake avatar for goober so I used a "picture" of him as a fake avatar. I think everyone knew it was me, not much of a secret. I respond in kind to any personal attack. Problem with that?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the armed teacher would receive his normal salary from the local school district.
Anonymity is the basis for the federal air marshal program.
Just creating the impression that the school had armed personnel would deter at least some shooters. Advertising the school as a "gun-free" zone invites trouble.
Wait.... are you comparing an air marshal to a grade school gunslinger?

I think you're comparing apples to oranges.

When was the last time a gun was used on a plane originating on US soil?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Except the liberals didn't seem to be concerned about it being a crime when they threatened President Bush's life.

HIPPO-CRITE.

Not that two wrongs ever make a right ...
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening the life of the President, the First Lady and his children is a crime.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I will guarantee you that I could be all over you before you can change that clip. Your beliefs are all politically motivated and are seldom factual. Based on simple hate and ignorance.
An armed teacher with a fraction if your training could prevent a lot of deaths in these situations.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
An armed teacher with a fraction if your training could prevent a lot of deaths in these situations.
... or cause a lot more!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
That was unintentional, I was getting ready to delete that image as he/goober seems to have vanished, probably got tossed. Waxturd used my picture as his fake avatar for goober so I used a "picture" of him as a fake avatar. I think everyone knew it was me, not much of a secret. I respond in kind to any personal attack. Problem with that?
Do whatever you like, just don't expect others to participate.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but it should not be obvious who is armed. But posted that there is armed security there. I have no problem with having a trained armed teacher, probably a good idea..Along with a very good survelliance system, our kids must be protected at all costs, so never again will parents have to go through that ordeal again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,281 - 776,300 of1,034,803
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE