Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#841869 Jan 18, 2013
HaHaaHaa ... It was the "women with vagina issues", and the
"ponytailed ex-hippies" that 'got' me ! LOL ! ;)

Course this: "kook koast libs, greenies, warmers" set the "LOL" to "LMAO" !
inbred Genius wrote:
We lost, lets face it....when I say 'we', I am referring to taxpayers, white people, conservatives, family oriented, gainfully employed normal people.... There are not enough of us left to win any elections in the future. We have been outvoted by the unions, govt workers, blacks, g ays, women with vagina issues, ponytailed ex-hippies, kook koast libs, greenies, warmers, welfare slugs, section 8 dwellers, non taxpayers....
They have a plan to destroy this country, and they are in control. When they run out of the rich to tax, you are next.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#841870 Jan 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a chickenshit cop who ran away at the first sign of trouble.
Which is all the more reason to have armed security that cares as much about the children as about their own asses and their pensions.
Cops are worthless except to arrest the bad guys after the damage is done.
Even Gunner?
dem

United States

#841871 Jan 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
From the you-can't-make-this-crap-up files, David Keene, the president of the National Rifle Association (NRA), is blaming President Obama and "the left" for death threats against him and his family and:

What this reflects are two things. One is the uncivil way in which idealogues on the left in this country go after their enemies. The second thing it shows is the reflection of the left and the President of the United States’ attempt to demonize and blame those who disagree with them for everything that he doesn’t like.
This from the group who released an ad that targeted the president's daughters.
Oh, and about all that blaming and demonizing? Here's what Obama said about the NRA when he announced his proposals to curb gun violence:

If you want to buy a gun -- whether it’s from a licensed dealer or a private seller -- you should at least have to show you are not a felon or somebody legally prohibited from buying one. This is common sense. And an overwhelming majority of Americans agree with us on the need for universal background checks -- including more than 70 percent of the National Rifle Association’s members, according to one survey. So there’s no reason we can’t do this.

http://www.dailykos.com/
I like how they dragged the president into their argument by pointing out he and his family have armed guards.
Obama gets almost 10,000 threats against his life a year.
Thousands more than any other president.
Lincoln

United States

#841872 Jan 18, 2013
Republicans prolong economic problems they caused in Oct 2008.

House Republicans said Friday they intend to extend the nation's borrowing authority for three months, but will not agree to a long-term increase on the debt limit until both chambers of Congress agree on a budget.
dem

United States

#841873 Jan 18, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Care to back up your claims??

Or is this more of your 'sour grapes' loser tak??

Point out any 'nasty' things Obamas did to Rmoney.

Then I'll respond in kind.

I'll wager I can find far more racist and nasty stuff coming from the Rmoney side.

Rmoney's using the racist John Sununu as a chief spokesman resulted in comments like this;

""Former White House Chief of Staff John Sununu, a co-chair of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's campaign, said in an interview Thursday night that retired Gen. Colin Powell's decision to endorse President Barack Obama's re-election bid appeared to have been driven by race.

However, Sununu later seemed to reverse himself.

"Frankly, when you take a look at Colin Powell, you have to wonder if that's an endorsement based on issues, or whether he's got a slightly different reason for preferring President Obama?" Sununu said on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight."

"What reason would that be?" a somewhat-perplexed sounding Morgan replied.

"Well, I think when you have somebody of your own race that you're proud of being President of the United States, I applaud Colin for standing with him," Sununu said.""

----------

Even the racists realized Sununu had gone too far;

""A few hours after the CNN interview, Sununu issued a statement appearing to back away from the comment.

"Colin Powell is a friend and I respect the endorsement decision he made and I do not doubt that it was based on anything but his support of the president’s policies. Piers Morgan’s question was whether Colin Powell should leave the party, and I don’t think he should," Sununu said.""

Ya want to talk nasty, bring it on, nitwit!!
She's too dumb.
She's lucky I prefer to make fun of them instead of refute their stupid as fk assertions.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841874 Jan 18, 2013
Hey Nobraina!!

You can change your name and location, but you can't change your stupidity and hatred.

Apparently you failed to notice that Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Sudan are located in Africa, and have had problems with al Queda ever since Bush invaded Iraq and opened Pandora's Box.

Remember, it was Bush who supported free elections in Gaza, and when Hamas won the election, Bush looked like th efool he is.

It's been downhill for the US ever since, thanks largely to Dumbya.

Yet you blame Obama for the problems that George Bush created, both at home and in the Middle East.
Bumpass Hillbilly wrote:
Didn't Obama tell us Al Queda was on the run?
Sure doesn't look that way after Benghazi & now Algeria where a bunch of people are missing after the hostage crisis.
Up to ten Americans are still being held hostage.
Romney warned us about North Africa.
It's all playing out now - no wonder Obama & the corrupt media tried to bury the Benghazi story.
Our leadership in the USA is a joke. The people that voted for Obama are idiots.
dem

United States

#841875 Jan 18, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Even Gunner?
He's only talking like that cause gunner killed himself.
dem

United States

#841876 Jan 18, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Dude...chick?.....

You don't have 20k posts like you do by having discussions...
You are here to wag your finger and lecture....

Your affirmative action based mind has not figured that out yet....
As opposed to a misfit like you that cowers behind a hundred different names a week.
dem

United States

#841877 Jan 18, 2013
Anybody notice a much kinder dem on Fridays?
Hee hee
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#841878 Jan 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The crusade against alcohol has gone too far, so far that one cannot enjoy wine with fine dining.
The penalties are now so severe that the best approach is to refuse any and all testing.
The problem with cops is that sometimes you get Andy and sometimes you get Barney, but I'm not paranoid about three or four beers versus only one or two.

I don't drink wine no matter how fine the dining is.

Agree that MADD was a crusade, so was non smoking sections which in some states led to smoking bans.

A crusade will lead to sensible gun laws too__in time.

When a person can purchase 15 Bushmasters with the big magazines and thousands of rounds at one store at one time with cash something is wrong. When someone can walk out of a Virginia gun show with 12 semi automatic pistols without having had a background check something is wrong.

Maybe responsible selling won't prevent massacres, obviously it wouldn't have prevented Newtown, but it's will make a difference.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841879 Jan 18, 2013
The USA WAS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE
Untill The VOICES OF THE WACKED OUT NUTJOB LIBERALS CAME OUT THE WOODWORK LIKE NASTY COCKROACHES !
We Give them a Little...THEY DEMAND MORE ! Give them More.... They WANT IT ALL !
Fuck You !
DO YOU PEOPLE SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA BECAUSE OF THEESE MENTAL CASES?
1. Eroded family values !
2.No Morals !
Gays Fags Dykes Homo's Cross Dressers Transuestites Transexuals Trans Genders Trans Testicals ! What ? the ? fuck?
Getting Married !
Pushing for Rites to Raise Children !!!
No ones protecting the ''children'' there hey Obama?
THE USA IS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET SOAKED IN GASOLINE...
That handbasket is Being prepared by the Liberal WackO's Nut Jobs queers enviromental Hacks . and the Policies they impose upon us !
The Free LAW ABIDING CITIZENS THAT CREATE AND WORK TO PAY ALL THE TAXES TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY TAX US TO DEATH WITH THEIR GREED !
Fucking GREED !
And THEY NOW WANT TO MIMNUMIZE OUR RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES AND FAMILIES FROM THE SAME SOCIETY OF WEIRDOS DOPEHEADS AND TRASH THEY CREATED ?
Fuck You !
They might get my guns But im taking a Bunch with me before they do.
And the last one they get will be from my dead stiff finger !
ALL YOU LIBERAL PASSIFIST OUT THERE JUST KEEP KISSING YOUR BLACK FUROR's ASS AND DO EXACTLY AS HE COMMANDS YOU ! ya hear?
OBAMA IS AMERICAS PIED PIPER AND YOU LIBERALS ARE ALL THE STUPID MICE BEING LED LIKE MINDLESS FOOLS TO YOUR OWN DOWNFALL !
History is repeating itself.!
Look what Hitler did.... A little bit ... A little bit... They wont notice if we do this in timley incraments.. Hee hee ... A little more... BAM !
Now we take control !
JUST LIKE THAT BROTHER !
And you Libs will be the first to Perish !
While us good ole Tea baggers SurviVe and Restore the Chaos people like you created !
FUCK A LIBERAL ANY WAY YOU CAN FOLKS !...... You know...
''its for your children''
carol

Orlando, FL

#841881 Jan 18, 2013
Is there somebody here named carol? I was told she'd be here at 1:30 today? Is this some kind of scam? I'm sick of the interenet. Where's carol?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#841880 Jan 18, 2013
If innocent americans can't be trusted with a gun....

Then police can't be allowed to drive cars.....

114 innocent bystanders killed by police in a single year...

http://www.hickeylawfirm.com/html/wrongful-de...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841882 Jan 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
We lost, lets face it....when I say 'we', I am referring to taxpayers, white people, conservatives, family oriented, gainfully employed normal people.... There are not enough of us left to win any elections in the future. We have been outvoted by the unions, govt workers, blacks, g ays, women with vagina issues, ponytailed ex-hippies, kook koast libs, greenies, warmers, welfare slugs, section 8 dwellers, non taxpayers....
They have a plan to destroy this country, and they are in control. When they run out of the rich to tax, you are next.
well said. Peace be with you brother

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841883 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
What bothers me the most is this president's connections - both past and present.
Rev. Wright
ACORN
SEIU
Communist Czars/communist sympathizers as advisors
Marxist professors as "friends"
The list goes on, but shouldn't at least 2 out of the 5 raise an eyebrow or two?
We're talking about the President of the United States of America having close affiliations with shady, corrupt and/or controversial people and organizations.
Surely, even some here on the left aren't that far on the fringe. I hope.
You don't understand Carol. It's what they want. It's what the far left wing loony tune have been searching for. The fact that they found the right person who also happens to be half black is pure genius. Not only could that count on the liberal white guilt vote but they suckered all the non liberal black folks to vote against their best interest. This may only work once however depending on the next 4 years. If the economy continues to crash and burn this experiment will go down in history as a monumental failure.
forks_make_us_fa t

Orlando, FL

#841884 Jan 18, 2013
This is bullshit. Obamamama and his legions of devoted worshippers are turning this country into a PIGSTY! If he thinks he can take my guns let him TRY.
forks_make_us_fa t

Orlando, FL

#841885 Jan 18, 2013
In Dubuque, one of the most havily armed cities in the nation...

the primary cause of violent death last year was combine harvesters.

Wanna bet Obummer will be out there confiscating them tomorrow?

BAN COMBINES HARVESTERS!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841886 Jan 18, 2013
Congrats for winning a meaningless poll!!

Meanwhile, Democrats have to govern, while nitwits like you whine and try somehow to seem like a winner because 1% watches O'Reilly.

(you lost the election by 4%)

I'm happy for you. Funny how you nitwits never asked why FAUX lied to you about Rmoney's chances.

It may have the most viewers, but the accuracy of their propaganda is well off the mark.

Remember 'momentum'??

Remember the '5 point shift'??

All lies brought to you by FAUX and Rasmussen.

Keep watching FAUX.

Democrarts will keep winning elections, while you in the echo chamber cry out "Why"???
John Galt wrote:
PIERS: ONE DAY I'LL BEAT O'REILLY!
CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS JAN 16 2013
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,356,000
DISC AMISH MAFIA 3,200,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,323,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,276,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,235,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,813,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,790,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,637,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,360,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,096,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,020,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 875,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 839,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 831,000
CNN COOPER 604,000
CNN PIERS 592,000
forks_make_us_fa t

Orlando, FL

#841887 Jan 18, 2013
COMBINE
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

#841891 Jan 18, 2013
There is NOBODY, and I MEAN NOBODY who will EVER TAKE MY GUNS FROM me!!! LET THEM try! ObummANATOR HAS another think CUMMING if he thinks that GONNA WORK. SPEAKING OF WORKING, WHO wants all these pathetic blacks and LATINOS anyway? They're like ROACHES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 6 min boundary painter 4,710
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 46,642
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 178,027
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min ralph 98,222
Abby 9-16 17 min boundary painter 10
Dear Abby 9-17-14 18 min ralph 17
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 22 min boundary painter 618
Amy 9-16 1 hr Toj 50
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••