Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#841877 Jan 18, 2013
Anybody notice a much kinder dem on Fridays?
Hee hee
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#841878 Jan 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The crusade against alcohol has gone too far, so far that one cannot enjoy wine with fine dining.
The penalties are now so severe that the best approach is to refuse any and all testing.
The problem with cops is that sometimes you get Andy and sometimes you get Barney, but I'm not paranoid about three or four beers versus only one or two.

I don't drink wine no matter how fine the dining is.

Agree that MADD was a crusade, so was non smoking sections which in some states led to smoking bans.

A crusade will lead to sensible gun laws too__in time.

When a person can purchase 15 Bushmasters with the big magazines and thousands of rounds at one store at one time with cash something is wrong. When someone can walk out of a Virginia gun show with 12 semi automatic pistols without having had a background check something is wrong.

Maybe responsible selling won't prevent massacres, obviously it wouldn't have prevented Newtown, but it's will make a difference.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841879 Jan 18, 2013
The USA WAS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE
Untill The VOICES OF THE WACKED OUT NUTJOB LIBERALS CAME OUT THE WOODWORK LIKE NASTY COCKROACHES !
We Give them a Little...THEY DEMAND MORE ! Give them More.... They WANT IT ALL !
Fuck You !
DO YOU PEOPLE SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA BECAUSE OF THEESE MENTAL CASES?
1. Eroded family values !
2.No Morals !
Gays Fags Dykes Homo's Cross Dressers Transuestites Transexuals Trans Genders Trans Testicals ! What ? the ? fuck?
Getting Married !
Pushing for Rites to Raise Children !!!
No ones protecting the ''children'' there hey Obama?
THE USA IS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET SOAKED IN GASOLINE...
That handbasket is Being prepared by the Liberal WackO's Nut Jobs queers enviromental Hacks . and the Policies they impose upon us !
The Free LAW ABIDING CITIZENS THAT CREATE AND WORK TO PAY ALL THE TAXES TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY TAX US TO DEATH WITH THEIR GREED !
Fucking GREED !
And THEY NOW WANT TO MIMNUMIZE OUR RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES AND FAMILIES FROM THE SAME SOCIETY OF WEIRDOS DOPEHEADS AND TRASH THEY CREATED ?
Fuck You !
They might get my guns But im taking a Bunch with me before they do.
And the last one they get will be from my dead stiff finger !
ALL YOU LIBERAL PASSIFIST OUT THERE JUST KEEP KISSING YOUR BLACK FUROR's ASS AND DO EXACTLY AS HE COMMANDS YOU ! ya hear?
OBAMA IS AMERICAS PIED PIPER AND YOU LIBERALS ARE ALL THE STUPID MICE BEING LED LIKE MINDLESS FOOLS TO YOUR OWN DOWNFALL !
History is repeating itself.!
Look what Hitler did.... A little bit ... A little bit... They wont notice if we do this in timley incraments.. Hee hee ... A little more... BAM !
Now we take control !
JUST LIKE THAT BROTHER !
And you Libs will be the first to Perish !
While us good ole Tea baggers SurviVe and Restore the Chaos people like you created !
FUCK A LIBERAL ANY WAY YOU CAN FOLKS !...... You know...
''its for your children''
carol

Orlando, FL

#841881 Jan 18, 2013
Is there somebody here named carol? I was told she'd be here at 1:30 today? Is this some kind of scam? I'm sick of the interenet. Where's carol?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#841880 Jan 18, 2013
If innocent americans can't be trusted with a gun....

Then police can't be allowed to drive cars.....

114 innocent bystanders killed by police in a single year...

http://www.hickeylawfirm.com/html/wrongful-de...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841882 Jan 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
We lost, lets face it....when I say 'we', I am referring to taxpayers, white people, conservatives, family oriented, gainfully employed normal people.... There are not enough of us left to win any elections in the future. We have been outvoted by the unions, govt workers, blacks, g ays, women with vagina issues, ponytailed ex-hippies, kook koast libs, greenies, warmers, welfare slugs, section 8 dwellers, non taxpayers....
They have a plan to destroy this country, and they are in control. When they run out of the rich to tax, you are next.
well said. Peace be with you brother

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841883 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
What bothers me the most is this president's connections - both past and present.
Rev. Wright
ACORN
SEIU
Communist Czars/communist sympathizers as advisors
Marxist professors as "friends"
The list goes on, but shouldn't at least 2 out of the 5 raise an eyebrow or two?
We're talking about the President of the United States of America having close affiliations with shady, corrupt and/or controversial people and organizations.
Surely, even some here on the left aren't that far on the fringe. I hope.
You don't understand Carol. It's what they want. It's what the far left wing loony tune have been searching for. The fact that they found the right person who also happens to be half black is pure genius. Not only could that count on the liberal white guilt vote but they suckered all the non liberal black folks to vote against their best interest. This may only work once however depending on the next 4 years. If the economy continues to crash and burn this experiment will go down in history as a monumental failure.
forks_make_us_fa t

Orlando, FL

#841884 Jan 18, 2013
This is bullshit. Obamamama and his legions of devoted worshippers are turning this country into a PIGSTY! If he thinks he can take my guns let him TRY.
forks_make_us_fa t

Orlando, FL

#841885 Jan 18, 2013
In Dubuque, one of the most havily armed cities in the nation...

the primary cause of violent death last year was combine harvesters.

Wanna bet Obummer will be out there confiscating them tomorrow?

BAN COMBINES HARVESTERS!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841886 Jan 18, 2013
Congrats for winning a meaningless poll!!

Meanwhile, Democrats have to govern, while nitwits like you whine and try somehow to seem like a winner because 1% watches O'Reilly.

(you lost the election by 4%)

I'm happy for you. Funny how you nitwits never asked why FAUX lied to you about Rmoney's chances.

It may have the most viewers, but the accuracy of their propaganda is well off the mark.

Remember 'momentum'??

Remember the '5 point shift'??

All lies brought to you by FAUX and Rasmussen.

Keep watching FAUX.

Democrarts will keep winning elections, while you in the echo chamber cry out "Why"???
John Galt wrote:
PIERS: ONE DAY I'LL BEAT O'REILLY!
CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS JAN 16 2013
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,356,000
DISC AMISH MAFIA 3,200,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,323,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,276,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,235,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,813,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,790,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,637,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,360,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,096,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,020,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 875,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 839,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 831,000
CNN COOPER 604,000
CNN PIERS 592,000
forks_make_us_fa t

Orlando, FL

#841887 Jan 18, 2013
COMBINE
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

#841891 Jan 18, 2013
There is NOBODY, and I MEAN NOBODY who will EVER TAKE MY GUNS FROM me!!! LET THEM try! ObummANATOR HAS another think CUMMING if he thinks that GONNA WORK. SPEAKING OF WORKING, WHO wants all these pathetic blacks and LATINOS anyway? They're like ROACHES.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#841892 Jan 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do you recall when the French were being considered for the Marine and Coast Guard Helicopters, include the one that hauls the POTUS around?
The Coasties still fly the Dolphins. It has such a distinct sounding engine.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841893 Jan 18, 2013
That's exactly what you said when Obama beat McLame four years ago.

It was stupid then.

It's even more stupid now, after he won re-election.

I know the stock market confuses you, but take a look at the homebuilders index.

Up 50% in the past 6 months.

Stock market hitting 5 year highs on the DOW and the S&P.

5 years goes back to the Bush era, when he wrecked the economy.

While you stupidly claim the 'economy continues to crash'.

You've been wrong for four years.

If things were that bleak, you wouldn't be holding your few shares of Dominion.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't understand Carol. It's what they want. It's what the far left wing loony tune have been searching for. The fact that they found the right person who also happens to be half black is pure genius. Not only could that count on the liberal white guilt vote but they suckered all the non liberal black folks to vote against their best interest. This may only work once however depending on the next 4 years. If the economy continues to crash and burn this experiment will go down in history as a monumental failure.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#841896 Jan 18, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to a misfit like you that cowers behind a hundred different names a week.
Is that your argument?

Whats your real name dummie?????
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841897 Jan 18, 2013
If Baalack Crowbama cares about our Children why isnt Our Military ridding our country of the Drugs ! No asshole... Not the poor boarder agents who have their hands tied ordered to do nothing ! Even if they are shot at. No the coast guards not enough !
Im talking an all out assalt !
Even land owners.are. getting sued and thrown in jail for defending their property in boarder areas ! What? The? Fuck?
Get the DRUGS THE MANUFACTURERS THE ORIGINS THEY ORIGINATE AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN !
No ! Dont arrest them . Kill them as soon as possesion of narcotics coke heroin or any bathtub made drug is found !
No judge No Jury ! Just DEATH ..... You know....
''for the CHILDREN''
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#841898 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
My fellow conservatives now talking about changing the electoral college in key blue states, but making the rules different for the red ones. Genius, my fellow Christians. There's always a new low to which you might sink, for there is apparently no bottom to your chagrin at becoming more and more marginalized by the day. I'm just so proud of you I could BUST!!!
lol! I've been watching that. The SOB's keep trying to find ways to steal Amnerica!
beggars for Obama

Oklahoma City, OK

#841901 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am sweetheart! I was just talking to my daughter about Summer's Eve and how superior I feel it is to Massingil.
Yay!
i learned how to get gov subsidized:
Foodstamps
Abortions
Rent
Medical Marijuana
Mortgage
College money
A job over a more qualified white person
On my Gov issued iPhone!
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#841900 Jan 18, 2013
I haven't heard from President bo since he stood on the graves of dead kids and then used them as props to push through executive orders on the rest of the country. I figured by now he would have reduced the speed of cars on the highways to 20-30 mph since cars kill more kids (and families) than guns do every year. And then there's that pesky procedure called abortion that doesn't even give kids a chance. Makes you wonder who he's really after.......
carol

Orlando, FL

#841904 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am sweetheart! I was just talking to my daughter about Summer's Eve and how superior I feel it is to Massingil.
Charming. Simply charming. I suppose this country is a lost cause already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 54 min Karma is a B 43
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Frank 179,284
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 5 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]