Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

#841943 Jan 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellll yes!!
The genius won.......again.
Oh my that feels so good: kicking the crapppp out of billions spending right winger idiots!
Can't buy the seat for a dunce anymore?
We won....we won!
Dance dance dance
We won....we won
Sing it loud son!
We won....we won
Dance dance dance
Republicans: lost out of touch morons! Losers too!
The leader America demands: OBAMA THE GENIUS!
Way to go! Everyday is better now!
Somebody get this guy some Demerols will ya?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#841944 Jan 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see our fake teacher is racist as well. What a surprise
White is the surname...like yours is Dumboski. Ask flack--he's seen the documentary...and I'm not your anything.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841945 Jan 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
HEY FRACK! I'll be at the Inaugural too, and at THE BUILDING MUSEUM afterwards. Want me to show the little girl THE ROPES? Don't tell me, she'll be the EVANGELICAL in the ARMY dress skirt and SENSIBLE SHOES? Just tell her to walk up to the handsomest man at the ball and ask him to carve her pumpkin for her.
Not my Post ! its the LIBERAL HACK ! Hiding and manipulating like all Liberal nutjobs do !
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841946 Jan 18, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how they dragged the president into their argument by pointing out he and his family have armed guards.
Obama gets almost 10,000 threats against his life a year.
Thousands more than any other president.
Yes, and they think "how dare that black man send his daughters to Sidwell Friends"
He also should never take a vacation, or play golf. That's the white mans domain!!
Bunch of crackasscrackas!
dem

United States

#841948 Jan 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>i did not post this ! Its another Liberal HACK. Using my name. All LiBerals are HACKS ! Thats HOW THEY GOT INTO THE WHITEHOUSE !
Liar!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#841950 Jan 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't understand Carol. It's what they want. It's what the far left wing loony tune have been searching for. The fact that they found the right person who also happens to be half black is pure genius. Not only could that count on the liberal white guilt vote but they suckered all the non liberal black folks to vote against their best interest. This may only work once however depending on the next 4 years. If the economy continues to crash and burn this experiment will go down in history as a monumental failure.
It worked twice Flacko and to the delight of everyone, who's sane and a tad bit informed, most of the nations economic indicators are positive some being actually gangbusters. Housing starts at a five year high, auto sales and production through the roof, the stock market__no wait__all the markets are way up. Even the unemployment figures are turning positive in places like Ohio a manufacturing state.

Half black ROFLMAO at your half racist azz.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841953 Jan 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't understand Carol. It's what they want. It's what the far left wing loony tune have been searching for. The fact that they found the right person who also happens to be half black is pure genius. Not only could that count on the liberal white guilt vote but they suckered all the non liberal black folks to vote against their best interest. This may only work once however depending on the next 4 years. If the economy continues to crash and burn this experiment will go down in history as a monumental failure.
Tell us again why you're sending your daughter to the inaugeration?
Do they do background checks?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841955 Jan 18, 2013
I'm the real racist.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841957 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should check out John Stossel's "Give me a break" he does a wonderful job of laying out the case how the federal government and the liberals have sucked the lifeblood out of this country with their idiotic and harmful attempts to save us.
One example, the federal flood insurance program which essentially pays for people to live in dangerous places like east coast beaches and riversides which flood frequently.
Taxpayers pay for it.
John Stoessel? BWAAAAHHAAAAA!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841958 Jan 18, 2013
Whats that Orangutang Michelle CROWBAMA BEEN UP TO?
That PIECE OF SHIT !
Looks LIKE CLYDE ON (every which way but loose).
Only diff is Michelle wears heels to Stick her Huge FAT MONKEY ASS UP HIGHER FOR THE WORLD TO LAUGH AT !
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841959 Jan 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It worked twice Flacko and to the delight of everyone, who's sane and a tad bit informed, most of the nations economic indicators are positive some being actually gangbusters. Housing starts at a five year high, auto sales and production through the roof, the stock market__no wait__all the markets are way up. Even the unemployment figures are turning positive in places like Ohio a manufacturing state.
Half black ROFLMAO at your half racist azz.
Can you believe he's sending his daughter to the inaugeration?
dem

United States

#841962 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>Ever since dUm won a confrontation over a parking place with an off duty female Walmart greeter, he fancies his fatass as a tough guy.
Lol!
Don't be a passive aggressive pusscccee, old man.
Step up.
Ill smack the geritol out of your system.
davie duke

Oklahoma City, OK

#841960 Jan 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they think "how dare that black man send his daughters to Sidwell Friends"
He also should never take a vacation, or play golf. That's the white mans domain!!
Bunch of crackasscrackas!
Right on!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#841961 Jan 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody get this guy a Pulitzer will ya?
EVERYDAY IS BETTER NOW....
since the genius won again!

Let's party!
Sing and dance: for the best man won!

4 more glorious years:
Say it with me: FFFFFFF YOU REPUBLICAN SCUM!

America loves OBAMA THE GENIUS!

(your kind? not so much ;)
dem

United States

#841964 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>Tell us again why you're sending your daughter to the inaugeration?
Do they do background checks?
Maybe his daughter will meet some intelligent people.
It's clear her home life is a jumble of tea bag rants and inane conspiracy theories.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841966 Jan 18, 2013
WAVECREST — The mother of a 7-year-old boy who brought a handgun to his Queens elementary school has been arrested, police said Friday.

Deborah Farley, 53, was taken into custody after her second-grader carried a .22-caliber gun and an orange flare gun in his backpack into Wave Preparatory School at 535 Briar Pl., near Collier Avenue, Thursday morning, according to the NYPD and the Department of Education.

She has been charged with criminal possession of a weapon, possession of a weapon on school grounds, and endangering the welfare of a child, police said.

She was also charged with unlawful possession of a weapon because she didn't have proper documents for the gun.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/18/debo...
dem

United States

#841967 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>Can you believe he's sending his daughter to the inaugeration?
They'll be easy to spot.
No shoes, Amish clothes.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#841969 Jan 18, 2013
Liberals....

Take guns away from law abiding citizens....

Meanwhile....

Allow prisoners hacky-sacks®………………

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841970 Jan 18, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on Stupid!!
You most certainly are!!
dem

United States

#841968 Jan 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Whats that Orangutang Michelle CROWBAMA BEEN UP TO?
That PIECE OF SHIT !
Looks LIKE CLYDE ON (every which way but loose).
Only diff is Michelle wears heels to Stick her Huge FAT MONKEY ASS UP HIGHER FOR THE WORLD TO LAUGH AT !
Oh look gunner is getting angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im single black hndsome 28 min ligolyser 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,708
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 8 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 9 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,875
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web