Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#841906 Jan 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't understand Carol. It's what they want. It's what the far left wing loony tune have been searching for. The fact that they found the right person who also happens to be half black is pure genius. Not only could that count on the liberal white guilt vote but they suckered all the non liberal black folks to vote against their best interest. This may only work once however depending on the next 4 years. If the economy continues to crash and burn this experiment will go down in history as a monumental failure.
Oh, I understand all right. And four more years won't make it any better I'm afraid. Why the black vote follows Obama is clear but that doesn't make it easier to swallow.

I see no evidence that an additional term of this unscrupulous President will ever be anything but a continuous series of failures both at home and abroad.

I fear for our safety.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#841907 Jan 18, 2013
Democrats Are Divided On Gun Legislation - View Gun Restrictions With Suspicion:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 at 09:00 AM PST.

First order of business on gun legislation: bridging the Democratic divide on content and tactics by Meteor Blades - The Daily Kos

One thing congressional Democrats agree on is that passing any new gun legislation will require a full-court press from the White House. President Obama has indicated that he plans exactly that. On other matters, however, Democrats are divided, both in terms of tactics and content:

Many Democrats, and some Senate Republicans, believe the only legislation that has a whisper of a chance of passing would be bills that are tightly focused on more consensus elements like enhancing background checks or limits on magazines, subjected to debate in committee and then brought to a vote after building bipartisan support.[...]

The division also reflects the fact that many Democrats, especially in rural districts and in the West, represent constituents who view most gun restrictions with suspicion and may, in fact, hold those views themselves. They have generally been strong advocates of gun rights and have received good ratings, and even campaign contributions, from the National Rifle Association.

This means they may back what polls show Americans overwhelmingly support—universal background checks and tougher controls on gun trafficking via straw-man purchases—but reject the proposed assault weapons ban that would proscribe military-style semi-automatic rifles and shotguns and perhaps the proposed 10-bullet limit on the capacity of detachable magazines.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#841908 Jan 18, 2013
Boehner on Friday announced a plan to condition a three-month increase in the debt limit on the Senate committing to pass a budget by the April 15 statutory deadline!!
It’s time for the Senate to get some Skin in the Game… Reid show us your Plan give us your blueprint to solving this Economic Crisis!!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841913 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The violent, black, racist criminal Martin got what he deserved, a bullet. I would have emptied my clip into him as soon as he got in my face, Zimmerman showed amazing restraint, probably because he knew about criminal apologists like you and Obama.
I totally agree ! Only if it were me trayvon wouldnt have an open casket . Be funny if he did .
Layin in there with NO HEAD !
44 Magnums aint nothin Nice !
Yeah Libs ! Before you say something really stupid (as usual)
'its a revolver'!
6 shots ! Haha
How ya like me now?
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

#841915 Jan 18, 2013
TOPIX MODS: Do please TRY AND KEEP UP! Your INABILITY to READ QUICKLY causes UNNECESSARY DELAYS in the DIALOGUE!!!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#841916 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because he first came onto the scene with an attitude which wasn't tempered by an idolizing press?
Or an inability to lead but delegate and/or demonize?
Which had nothing to do with his less than steriling affiliations while wanting to "fundamentally transform" the country, I suppose.
When are you going to justify all those facts about Romney? I'd ask what "steriling" BTW, but you would just claim it was Clinton's Romney endorsement.(I think your sentence structure is suffering from your contact with Massey and Waxfruit, btw.)
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841919 Jan 18, 2013
I hope that the crime rate SKYROCKETS !
I hope Statistics PROVE THE MASS MAJORITY OF DEATHS AND CRIMES WERE COMMITED UPON NON GUN OWNERS THAT JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE BEEN LEFT WING OBAMA BACKERS !
Lord hear our Prayer !
Howya like me Now ?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#841920 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is confident his rolls of blubber will protect him from a bullet.
Speaking of rolls of blubber, how's it shakin,? Everybody know Harmonious/Steve/Yellow Snow Job/ad nauseam? He's a graduate of the Rush Limbaugh school of hate and redundancy...minored in racism and misogyny there.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841923 Jan 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, "are" potential future!!! You just gotta' be one of the Whites of West Virgina...
I see our fake teacher is racist as well. What a surprise
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

#841924 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I understand all right. And four more years won't make it any better I'm afraid. Why the black vote follows Obama is clear but that doesn't make it easier to swallow.
I see no evidence that an additional term of this unscrupulous President will ever be anything but a continuous series of failures both at home and abroad.
I fear for our safety.
I would've thought WITH ALL YOUR PRACTICE that swallowing would be AN UNCONSCIOUS DECISION BY NOW?
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

#841927 Jan 18, 2013
THANK YOU.
dem

United States

#841928 Jan 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>I see our fake teacher is racist as well. What a surprise
Women hater swoops in.
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

#841930 Jan 18, 2013
HEY FRACK! I'll be at the Inaugural too, and at THE BUILDING MUSEUM afterwards. Want me to show the little girl THE ROPES? Don't tell me, she'll be the EVANGELICAL in the ARMY dress skirt and SENSIBLE SHOES? Just tell her to walk up to the handsomest man at the ball and ask him to carve her pumpkin for her.
dem

United States

#841932 Jan 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of rolls of blubber, how's it shakin,? Everybody know Harmonious/Steve/Yellow Snow Job/ad nauseam? He's a graduate of the Rush Limbaugh school of hate and redundancy...minored in racism and misogyny there.
He's my punching bag.
One of them.
Much like gunners bitch Eman.
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#841933 Jan 18, 2013
Liberal logic....

Take guns away from innocent, law abiding citizens....

Meanwhlie...

Give convicted fellons a choice of where they do their time?????

http://www.forbes.com/2006/04/17/best-prisons...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#841934 Jan 18, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost and now youwhine!
Yes it is the President America wants!
The republican pulling only 47%.
Hellll yes!!

The genius won.......again.

Oh my that feels so good: kicking the crapppp out of billions spending right winger idiots!

Can't buy the seat for a dunce anymore?

We won....we won!

Dance dance dance

We won....we won

Sing it loud son!

We won....we won

Dance dance dance

Republicans: lost out of touch morons! Losers too!

The leader America demands: OBAMA THE GENIUS!

Way to go! Everyday is better now!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841937 Jan 18, 2013
If You people want to see what the idiotic LIBERALS IN HERE LOOK LIKE OR MOST PROBABLY LOOK LIKE THEN TURN ON MSNBC ! Look at that Gang Of Weirdos would ya ?
Ok hurry SHUT IT OFF !!
I wouldnt want you to puke or anything !
Besides LET THEM STAY THE LEAST WATCHED AND MOST UNCREDITABLE NEWSCAST IN AMERICA !(we dont want to give them any airtime ratings ya know.
how ya like me NOW?
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#841938 Jan 18, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's me exposing you for the pathetic old man azzhole you are.
Well a fork made me what I am....
Whats your excuse??????
LooTER SHooTER

Orlando, FL

#841940 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is al-quaida still on the run? Can you send a note to Algeria, I don't think they heard the news.
'Al quaida' is obviously EVANGELICAL for, "the Peasants," right? I'm pretty sure they're running all right. You invented them, you deal with 'em. OOOOOOOOOOO is that the BOGEY MAN OVER THERE? Should I ask him whether he's got a friend for you too? Besides, you lost the last two wars and didn't bother to pay for 'em, maybe you'd BETTER CALL IT A DAY?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841941 Jan 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I would've thought WITH ALL YOUR PRACTICE that swallowing would be AN UNCONSCIOUS DECISION BY NOW?
i did not post this ! Its another Liberal HACK. Using my name. All LiBerals are HACKS ! Thats HOW THEY GOT INTO THE WHITEHOUSE !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,284
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Learn to Read 182,207
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 35 min _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 40 min _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:41 am PST