Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Bumpass Hillbilly

Somerville, MA

#841826 Jan 18, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a dumb cop like gunner will mistake them for killers and shoot them dead.
We don't make mistakes. That's what your side is good at, idiot.

Didn't Obama vote against the troop surge in Iraq that worked?

How's the terrorist trials in NYC going fer ya?

Close Gitmo?

Fix that economy with all that spending?

Why are there still poor people? You've been fixing that for almost a century, lefty.

Bonehead.
Bumpass Hillbilly

Somerville, MA

#841827 Jan 18, 2013
Where's the Bumpass Hillbilly?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#841828 Jan 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Malpractice lawsuits have no affect upon the cost of healthcare. That's a lie. If anything it amounts to 1/2 of 1%.
Canada is a large country, and living in rural areas requires people to travel to more populous areas to go to hospital. Nothing new there dummy.
There are midwives who can deliver babies just as well as any doctor in a hospital.
You're an idiot Jane, face it.
lily contradicts herself in first paragraph.

The midwife stuff goes to hell if there are any problems.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#841829 Jan 18, 2013
Gun Appreciation Day Is Sponsored By A White Nationalist Party

UPDATED: Gun Appreciation Day Removes White Nationalist Party Sponsorship

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/18/gun-a...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841830 Jan 18, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he got a shot off at Harris., hid, and the killers ran into the school killing 15 and wounding 25 others.
Another officer arrived minutes later and fired on them missing.
Proving that a determined killer, armed better than the police, will carry out their plans.
I agree.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#841832 Jan 18, 2013
dem wrote:
Hey tea bag fktards, did you know Columbine high school had an armed guard?
Yes, a chickenshit cop who ran away at the first sign of trouble.

Which is all the more reason to have armed security that cares as much about the children as about their own asses and their pensions.

Cops are worthless except to arrest the bad guys after the damage is done.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#841833 Jan 18, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Republicans have run four years of nasty insulting campaign against President Obama and against the American Economy.
Voters acknowledge Republican George W Bush October 2008 Stock Market Crash created the problems we are now "enjoying".
Still stuck on Stupid!!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#841835 Jan 18, 2013
Just a reminder:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure."
Barack Obama in 2006
Bumpass Hillbilly

Somerville, MA

#841836 Jan 18, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a beating, tea bag retard?
I would enjoy you trying. It would be like hold off an eight year old slingling his arms, just by putting my hand on your forehead.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#841837 Jan 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (MADD) took awhile to catch on but in the end the organization made a huge impact about how the bulk of the nations citizens view driving while impaired and drinking in general. The group met a lot of resistance but in the end the drinking age was raised, open container laws were given teeth, breath alcohol limits were reduced, judges were put on notice and bars, clubs and restaurants became partners in liability cases and sometimes criminal cases.
Gun control will come on line the same way perhaps the last straw being Newtown or perhaps it will take a couple more slaughters but it's coming.
We know that some gun and pawn shop owners are sleazy unscrupulous sumbitches who will stoop very low for the almighty dollar and we've learned that the gunshow loophole allows for a lot of hanky panky kinda like, "Well, I can't sell you this gun without a BG check, but if you're willing pay a little more my unlicensed friend in the next booth can do the deal for us."
The crusade against alcohol has gone too far, so far that one cannot enjoy wine with fine dining.

The penalties are now so severe that the best approach is to refuse any and all testing.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841838 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It should bother you that any president would write in their book they selected their Marxist friends carefully in college.
It should bother you that any president would select an avowed communist and a communist sympathizer as advisors.
Do you just not want to open your eyes by choice?
Nothing bothers me. I love the President, I think he's just great; not to mention a super chess player!
Just look at how he plays you all for fools!
Bumpass Hillbilly

Somerville, MA

#841841 Jan 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a chickenshit cop who ran away at the first sign of trouble.
Which is all the more reason to have armed security that cares as much about the children as about their own asses and their pensions.
Cops are worthless except to arrest the bad guys after the damage is done.
That concept is too difficult for a mental retard Democrat to absorb.
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#841842 Jan 18, 2013
Boogey men in Massachusetts are so bad....

'Mass Police gets grenade launchers...'

http://12160.info/video/mass-police-gets-gren...

Now a ban on law abiding citizens from owning a rifle maked sense......
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841840 Jan 18, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>says clueless. what time does your wage slave arrive at your plantation?
'Take Action: Hospital, Hospice Feeling Obamacare Effects
...Just last week, Delaware Hospice laid off 52 employees. Susan Lloyd, the chief executive officer told Delaware Online the cuts were unavoidable.
“We really regret that these actions needed to be taken, and we are so empathetic to the workers,” Lloyd said.“The decision was not made lightly, and it is a direct result of a consequential decline in census and the need to position the organization to meet additional changes and challenges that the hospice industry anticipates with the health care reform...”
http://www.citizenlink.com/2013/01/17/take-ac...
Wage slave? LOL, you're a trip Jane. Go make another batch of meatballs.
Bumpass Hillbilly

Somerville, MA

#841843 Jan 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Just a reminder:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure."
Barack Obama in 2006
The moron was right about that. Now our kids are screwed because idiots voted for the slimeball.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841844 Jan 18, 2013
Just Try and Get Me Guns....
Woe to the Fool
Bumpass Hillbilly

Somerville, MA

#841845 Jan 18, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures a tea bag child molester would know nothing about anything except NAMBLA.
too funny, azzhole.
Keep laughing retardulant one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#841848 Jan 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republican Hawks Prepare to Sabotage Their Party Once Again
According to Jennifer Rubin, the failed effort to derail Hagel’s nomination is really picking up steam. This passage stood out in the post:
Rather, it is a recognition that on the war on terror, support for Israel, and determination to confront the Iranian threat, the GOP can show rare unanimity and make a clear demarcation: This is what we believe; this is what they do. It is very conceivable that the number of “yes” votes for Hagel on the Democratic side is nearly matched by the “no” votes on the Republican side, and vice versa.
It is doubtful that there will be any Democratic nays on Hagel, and I don’t think more than 20 Republicans would vote against a Republican nominee for Defense. The more important part of this passage is the delusion that Republicans will somehow come out winners by showing “rare unanimity” in opposition to a qualified Republican nominee. The objections to Hagel are these: he isn’t enthusiastic enough to start wars, his backing for Israel isn’t as reflexive and mindless as it could be, and he has opposed decisions to throw away more lives in wars that never should have been fought or that ought to have been ended earlier. Rubin wants the GOP to display “rare unanimity” in rejecting someone like that, which will confirm for the public that Republican leaders are reckless and shouldn’t be trusted with the responsibilities of executive power.
The more Republican nays against Hagel there are, the less the public will trust Republicans on military and foreign policy matters. Instead of regaining the public’s trust on these issues, Republican leaders will be squandering what little remains of their credibility in a vain protest against Hagel’s nomination. Opposing Hagel will send a message about what Republicans believe and how their opponents govern, but the message will be one that discredits and weakens Republicans and leaves them at an even greater disadvantage on foreign policy and national security.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
the only republicans who can't see the handwriting on the wall are FOXbots.
hey dumbass! remember the election? so what gives creditability to anything you've heard on FOX?
All Obama Cabinet nominations are irrelevant diversions to avoid talking about the economy. Doesn't matter one bit who is Secretary of Defense. All that come to a vote will be approved. However, Obama does have a history of throwing folks under the bus.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#841846 Jan 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are referring to the latest bid,. EADS had won that contract in the past.
The problem is that we want to bid on military contracts for other countries. We can say no to bidding on ours if we want to bid on theirs.
We have had secrets leak from foreign manufacturers in the past. I recall something about night vision technology a few years back.
If I were a corporation looking to suckle big bucks from the military, I would get set up to be able to say feed & house our soldiers in a foreign country (Iraq?) & then get my CEO elected VP so he could start that war & put that out to bid. Heck, I'd be the only bidder! Then my subsidiary could cut corners & electrocute a few soldiers.
Yes, it was the latest fiasco. I'm pro Boeing and not a fan of EADS.... not by a long shot. I always thought it was a bad move to begin with.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#841850 Jan 18, 2013
The issue regarding The Black Panthers is not fear of them or fear of their tactics.

It was anger over Eric Holder not upholding The Law/The Civil Rights Act of 1964 which prohibits intimidation of Voters.
And before it is stated: It does not specify the protection of just Black Voters, but Any and All Voters.

**Attorney General Fast & Furious did not prosecute the thugs ( who just happened to be Black Panthers banishing illegal weapons ), who tried to intimidate White Voters at The Polls.

Don't be fooled. Non-Blacks do not fear these thugs.
Black intimidation has long past. Though you would like to believe it still exists and is effective.

The Black Panthers wouldn't have the guts to face An Armed Force.

Which is why all they can to is talk shyte!

**It should be noted Bush brushed the issue aside as well.
BUT the anger came WHEN these thugs became emboldened and started blatantly ( talk about SICK IN THE HEAD ) ranting:
"I hate whitey's children ! I'll kill whitey's children" ! GTFOH ! They'd get DEAD first. How's that scan !?
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Next thing it will back to the Black Panthers coming to take their dyks, ooops! guns, away!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 27 min Glen Fry 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min Cowobunga 50,775
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 hr stupid amerikan 139
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 5 hr RACE 5,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Frank 179,677
Abby 10-30 5 hr RACE 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance