Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841857 Jan 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The crusade against alcohol has gone too far, so far that one cannot enjoy wine with fine dining.
The penalties are now so severe that the best approach is to refuse any and all testing.
I agree; but you can refuse testing; but then you spend a night in jail. Just hope that the video they have of you doesn't show that you're visably impaired.
Lincoln

United States

#841858 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because he first came onto the scene with an attitude which wasn't tempered by an idolizing press?
Or an inability to lead but delegate and/or demonize?
Which had nothing to do with his less than steriling affiliations while wanting to "fundamentally transform" the country, I suppose.
Right wing attitude was greater.
This all from fox?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841859 Jan 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
PIERS: ONE DAY I'LL BEAT O'REILLY!
CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS JAN 16 2013
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,356,000
DISC AMISH MAFIA 3,200,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,323,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,276,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,235,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,813,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,790,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,637,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,360,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,096,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,020,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 875,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 839,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 831,000
CNN COOPER 604,000
CNN PIERS 592,000
That only proves that there are 3 and half million crazies

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841860 Jan 18, 2013
You're even a coward when it comes to discussion!!

You run away like the frightened lemming you are!!
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
The picture I have is that you are a phreakkin dumschit....
Lincoln

United States

#841861 Jan 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
PIERS: ONE DAY I'LL BEAT O'REILLY!
CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS JAN 16 2013
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,356,000
DISC AMISH MAFIA 3,200,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,323,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,276,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,235,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,813,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,790,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,637,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,360,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,096,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,020,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 875,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 839,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 831,000
CNN COOPER 604,000
CNN PIERS 592,000
President Obama 50
Gov. Romney 47
The only percentage that counts !

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#841862 Jan 18, 2013
We lost, lets face it....when I say 'we', I am referring to taxpayers, white people, conservatives, family oriented, gainfully employed normal people.... There are not enough of us left to win any elections in the future. We have been outvoted by the unions, govt workers, blacks, g ays, women with vagina issues, ponytailed ex-hippies, kook koast libs, greenies, warmers, welfare slugs, section 8 dwellers, non taxpayers....

They have a plan to destroy this country, and they are in control. When they run out of the rich to tax, you are next.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841863 Jan 18, 2013
From the you-can't-make-this-crap-up files, David Keene, the president of the National Rifle Association (NRA), is blaming President Obama and "the left" for death threats against him and his family and:

What this reflects are two things. One is the uncivil way in which idealogues on the left in this country go after their enemies. The second thing it shows is the reflection of the left and the President of the United Statesí attempt to demonize and blame those who disagree with them for everything that he doesnít like.
This from the group who released an ad that targeted the president's daughters.
Oh, and about all that blaming and demonizing? Here's what Obama said about the NRA when he announced his proposals to curb gun violence:

If you want to buy a gun -- whether itís from a licensed dealer or a private seller -- you should at least have to show you are not a felon or somebody legally prohibited from buying one. This is common sense. And an overwhelming majority of Americans agree with us on the need for universal background checks -- including more than 70 percent of the National Rifle Associationís members, according to one survey. So thereís no reason we canít do this.

http://www.dailykos.com/
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#841864 Jan 18, 2013
Peace loving Occupy Tampa Rally....

Causes Tampa police to deploy 12 ton armored vehicle....

http://news.yahoo.com/police-tank-spurs-wild-...

But take away innocent citizens firearms.....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#841865 Jan 18, 2013
Fox Hosts Dissolve Into Laughter Over Their Own Tease: "Does [Obama] Actually Believe In The Constitution?"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/17/fox-...

"Please, no! Who wrote that? Are you kidding me?"

Location hidden

#841867 Jan 18, 2013
Care to back up your claims??

Or is this more of your 'sour grapes' loser tak??

Point out any 'nasty' things Obamas did to Rmoney.

Then I'll respond in kind.

I'll wager I can find far more racist and nasty stuff coming from the Rmoney side.

Rmoney's using the racist John Sununu as a chief spokesman resulted in comments like this;

""Former White House Chief of Staff John Sununu, a co-chair of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's campaign, said in an interview Thursday night that retired Gen. Colin Powell's decision to endorse President Barack Obama's re-election bid appeared to have been driven by race.

However, Sununu later seemed to reverse himself.

"Frankly, when you take a look at Colin Powell, you have to wonder if that's an endorsement based on issues, or whether he's got a slightly different reason for preferring President Obama?" Sununu said on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight."

"What reason would that be?" a somewhat-perplexed sounding Morgan replied.

"Well, I think when you have somebody of your own race that you're proud of being President of the United States, I applaud Colin for standing with him," Sununu said.""

----------

Even the racists realized Sununu had gone too far;

""A few hours after the CNN interview, Sununu issued a statement appearing to back away from the comment.

"Colin Powell is a friend and I respect the endorsement decision he made and I do not doubt that it was based on anything but his support of the presidentís policies. Piers Morganís question was whether Colin Powell should leave the party, and I donít think he should," Sununu said.""

Ya want to talk nasty, bring it on, nitwit!!
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another thing that should bother you. He won by running one of the nastiest campaigns in presidential history.
Made the lies he told about Hillary back in 2008 look like fibs. She wasn't all too happy about his vicious lying tactics either.
Is that the kind of president you want? Win at all costs? No matter how many lies you spread about your opponent?
There's a difference between proving your opponent an unworthy candidate and out-and-out lies.
This president crossed the line twice - in both elections.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#841868 Jan 18, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You're even a coward when it comes to discussion!!
You run away like the frightened lemming you are!!
<quoted text>
Dude...chick?.....

You don't have 20k posts like you do by having discussions...
You are here to wag your finger and lecture....

Your affirmative action based mind has not figured that out yet....
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#841869 Jan 18, 2013
HaHaaHaa ... It was the "women with vagina issues", and the
"ponytailed ex-hippies" that 'got' me ! LOL ! ;)

Course this: "kook koast libs, greenies, warmers" set the "LOL" to "LMAO" !
inbred Genius wrote:
We lost, lets face it....when I say 'we', I am referring to taxpayers, white people, conservatives, family oriented, gainfully employed normal people.... There are not enough of us left to win any elections in the future. We have been outvoted by the unions, govt workers, blacks, g ays, women with vagina issues, ponytailed ex-hippies, kook koast libs, greenies, warmers, welfare slugs, section 8 dwellers, non taxpayers....
They have a plan to destroy this country, and they are in control. When they run out of the rich to tax, you are next.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#841870 Jan 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a chickenshit cop who ran away at the first sign of trouble.
Which is all the more reason to have armed security that cares as much about the children as about their own asses and their pensions.
Cops are worthless except to arrest the bad guys after the damage is done.
Even Gunner?
dem

United States

#841871 Jan 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
From the you-can't-make-this-crap-up files, David Keene, the president of the National Rifle Association (NRA), is blaming President Obama and "the left" for death threats against him and his family and:

What this reflects are two things. One is the uncivil way in which idealogues on the left in this country go after their enemies. The second thing it shows is the reflection of the left and the President of the United States’ attempt to demonize and blame those who disagree with them for everything that he doesn’t like.
This from the group who released an ad that targeted the president's daughters.
Oh, and about all that blaming and demonizing? Here's what Obama said about the NRA when he announced his proposals to curb gun violence:

If you want to buy a gun -- whether it’s from a licensed dealer or a private seller -- you should at least have to show you are not a felon or somebody legally prohibited from buying one. This is common sense. And an overwhelming majority of Americans agree with us on the need for universal background checks -- including more than 70 percent of the National Rifle Association’s members, according to one survey. So there’s no reason we can’t do this.

http://www.dailykos.com/
I like how they dragged the president into their argument by pointing out he and his family have armed guards.
Obama gets almost 10,000 threats against his life a year.
Thousands more than any other president.
Lincoln

United States

#841872 Jan 18, 2013
Republicans prolong economic problems they caused in Oct 2008.

House Republicans said Friday they intend to extend the nation's borrowing authority for three months, but will not agree to a long-term increase on the debt limit until both chambers of Congress agree on a budget.
dem

United States

#841873 Jan 18, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Care to back up your claims??

Or is this more of your 'sour grapes' loser tak??

Point out any 'nasty' things Obamas did to Rmoney.

Then I'll respond in kind.

I'll wager I can find far more racist and nasty stuff coming from the Rmoney side.

Rmoney's using the racist John Sununu as a chief spokesman resulted in comments like this;

""Former White House Chief of Staff John Sununu, a co-chair of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's campaign, said in an interview Thursday night that retired Gen. Colin Powell's decision to endorse President Barack Obama's re-election bid appeared to have been driven by race.

However, Sununu later seemed to reverse himself.

"Frankly, when you take a look at Colin Powell, you have to wonder if that's an endorsement based on issues, or whether he's got a slightly different reason for preferring President Obama?" Sununu said on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight."

"What reason would that be?" a somewhat-perplexed sounding Morgan replied.

"Well, I think when you have somebody of your own race that you're proud of being President of the United States, I applaud Colin for standing with him," Sununu said.""

----------

Even the racists realized Sununu had gone too far;

""A few hours after the CNN interview, Sununu issued a statement appearing to back away from the comment.

"Colin Powell is a friend and I respect the endorsement decision he made and I do not doubt that it was based on anything but his support of the president’s policies. Piers Morgan’s question was whether Colin Powell should leave the party, and I don’t think he should," Sununu said.""

Ya want to talk nasty, bring it on, nitwit!!
She's too dumb.
She's lucky I prefer to make fun of them instead of refute their stupid as fk assertions.

Location hidden

#841874 Jan 18, 2013
Hey Nobraina!!

You can change your name and location, but you can't change your stupidity and hatred.

Apparently you failed to notice that Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Sudan are located in Africa, and have had problems with al Queda ever since Bush invaded Iraq and opened Pandora's Box.

Remember, it was Bush who supported free elections in Gaza, and when Hamas won the election, Bush looked like th efool he is.

It's been downhill for the US ever since, thanks largely to Dumbya.

Yet you blame Obama for the problems that George Bush created, both at home and in the Middle East.
Bumpass Hillbilly wrote:
Didn't Obama tell us Al Queda was on the run?
Sure doesn't look that way after Benghazi & now Algeria where a bunch of people are missing after the hostage crisis.
Up to ten Americans are still being held hostage.
Romney warned us about North Africa.
It's all playing out now - no wonder Obama & the corrupt media tried to bury the Benghazi story.
Our leadership in the USA is a joke. The people that voted for Obama are idiots.
dem

United States

#841875 Jan 18, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Even Gunner?
He's only talking like that cause gunner killed himself.
dem

United States

#841876 Jan 18, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Dude...chick?.....

You don't have 20k posts like you do by having discussions...
You are here to wag your finger and lecture....

Your affirmative action based mind has not figured that out yet....
As opposed to a misfit like you that cowers behind a hundred different names a week.
dem

United States

#841877 Jan 18, 2013
Anybody notice a much kinder dem on Fridays?
Hee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min TRD 68,880
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Jacques Ottawa 181,747
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr cheluzal 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 98,834
Abby 12-18 1 hr RACE 6
Why do some cover for obumbler? 2 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over