Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,806)

Showing posts 776,101 - 776,120 of1,072,445
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
Fleming vs nestor concerned a Bulgarian kicked out of the country. Be that as it may, then if you want the government to continue taking your "contributions" forcibly with no guarantee of a payout, as opposed to taking it private, some people might argue you're an idiot.
I'd be one of them.
exactly thats the problem I have with Social Security your forced to contribute in a Government Program with no guarantee which the Federal Government doesnt have to since Social Security is formulated as a tax and is treated like any other tax and Obamacare fits in this argument too since the Individual Mandate Cheif justice John Roberts said the Individual Mandate is a tax then and there should be no contractual rights to Obamacare then and the Federal Government can reduce or eliminate those healthcare benefits at anytime regardless of what an individal has contributed. But if it was privatized then individuals would have control of the money plus you have property rights to it then and with the Federal Government in a financial mess it doesnt look promising for anybody including Obamacare.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Went back and read some earlier posts on this thread. Sheesh...am I outspoken or what?!

No wonder some get so irritated with me.

If I weren't me, even if I agreed with everything I said, after reading some of my own posts, I probably would've gotten irritated with me too.

Just wasn't too happy with my fellow countrymen for electing someone like Barack Obama and took it out on here. Now I'm beginning to think things happen for a reason and his being elected to a second term might prove this to be true by 2016.

Still, I regret the tone in some of my earlier posts.

Well, goodnight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can "retire"henever you choose, but you may need to wait to collect SS.
Bruce Bartlett is an idiot, a Democrat stooge.
you mean George W. Bush was a Democrat Stooge who never Vetoed a single Bill by the Democrats which Bruce Bartlett is right and also is right about conservatism and how it has changed for the worse since Reagan.
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us something we don't know!
Yo, WAXTURDS, spell ridiculous for us one more time!!!
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron.
Nostrilis Waxman/GooberWaxturds aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
Keep circling that bowl "TURDS".
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #13 ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So... what capitalistic country is better than the United States, son?
there is not even one country that is capitalistic anymore because you will not find a country where the Government is not involved economically some way or some how and besides where everything is privately owned.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>there is not even one country that is capitalistic anymore because you will not find a country where the Government is not involved economically some way or some how and besides where everything is privately owned.
lol! Well, I just wanted to see what would "appear" to be better!

If you really had true capitalism, even the military would be put out to bid!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayer is great, but you gotta take action as well.
God helps those who help themselves.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're so stupid son. And you're so proud of it too!!
I love this comedy channel.
http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USN/ships/log...
"...Damage Control -- put out the fire in compartment A-305-A. Make careful inspections below deck to determine extent of damage. Reduce list by removing top side weights on the port side and by pumping and counter-flooding, utilizing power from destroyer until salvage tug should arrive...."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

OK, Gilligan. You'd better go find yer island because you'll need one real quick there, sonny:>
The 3 Stooges

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Theese Liberals all need a good old fashioned ass whoopin !
The 3 Stooges

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
The 3 Stooges

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

(curley): Hey MOE ? You in here?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hold the line on SS and reduce defense spending.
That's another alternative.
Social Security should be a stand-alone, self-funded program, as originally intended.
The 3 Stooges

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

(Curley): Obama? Wheres he at? let me at him ! ill Rip Him Limb from Limb !
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>exactly thats the problem I have with Social Security your forced to contribute in a Government Program with no guarantee which the Federal Government doesnt have to since Social Security is formulated as a tax and is treated like any other tax and Obamacare fits in this argument too since the Individual Mandate Cheif justice John Roberts said the Individual Mandate is a tax then and there should be no contractual rights to Obamacare then and the Federal Government can reduce or eliminate those healthcare benefits at anytime regardless of what an individal has contributed. But if it was privatized then individuals would have control of the money plus you have property rights to it then and with the Federal Government in a financial mess it doesnt look promising for anybody including Obamacare.
True.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean George W. Bush was a Democrat Stooge who never Vetoed a single Bill by the Democrats which Bruce Bartlett is right and also is right about conservatism and how it has changed for the worse since Reagan.
You can take Brucie Whatshisname and shove him up your a......

Give us facts instead of opinion by an Obamabot nobody.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, I just wanted to see what would "appear" to be better!
If you really had true capitalism, even the military would be put out to bid!
Most of the military is purchased by bid, other than the personnel.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ponzi was a criminal who knew he was a criminal. I don't think SS is a criminal enterprise, is it?
SS has been sold as a fraud, in which politicians promise endless goodies that they can never provide. Just because they don't reap personal financial benefits does not mean that it is not a crime.
The 3 Stooges

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Moe : hey Curley, ima get Obama to chase me past this doorway. You hide right here.
When he comes by,You Crack Him over the Noggen With this Baseball bat! You got that ?
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

carol wrote:
Went back and read some earlier posts on this thread. Sheesh...am I outspoken or what?!
No wonder some get so irritated with me.
If I weren't me, even if I agreed with everything I said, after reading some of my own posts, I probably would've gotten irritated with me too.
Just wasn't too happy with my fellow countrymen for electing someone like Barack Obama and took it out on here. Now I'm beginning to think things happen for a reason and his being elected to a second term might prove this to be true by 2016.
Still, I regret the tone in some of my earlier posts.
Well, goodnight.
until you have proof of what you have read is true you have no argument carol to back up more of your lies, go to sleep.
The 3 Stooges

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Curley : SOIENTLY ! Nyuk nyuk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,101 - 776,120 of1,072,445
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,501
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Obskeptic 173,652
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 41 min 40ish 398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,533
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 48,692
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 3 hr mike 6
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••