Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,806)

Showing posts 776,101 - 776,120 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Fradey cat gun nut republicans....

Nothing to be afraid of...well at least to require a gun....

Give up yer guns...

Ignore the homey that molested an 11 yr old in a wheelchair...

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Whre's that nutjob, Old Raider that was claiming Obama was not going after guns a few months ago?
State officials in Oregon and Texas are vowing to fight back against any attempt by the federal government to impose new gun control laws.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/15/or...
I am ecstatic that Obama is taking action to reign in out of control gun abuse! What I have asked for months is for anyone to name ONE gun right they no longer have that they lost as a result of Obama's term as president. Still zero. In fact I have MORE gun rights, I can now conceal carry in National Parks and there is conceal carry reciprocity with just about every state between Michigan and Texas. As a gun owner I am embarrassed at the position the NRA has taken. It makes all gun owners look like idiots, like you.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

carol wrote:
Hi, Homer. Are you here to pile on me like the rest of them?
Yeah, Homer. Are you?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Iraq War that caused most liberals to go off the deep end.
I'm determined to put things into a clearer perspective for them.
Mainly, that democrats believed Saddam a threat long before 9/11 and most democrats gave Bush permission to take him down.
Anyone can object to the war - but facts are still facts, nevertheless.
Oh, I get it. "Most Democrats" refers to congressional members. Cause (I've) overlooked some of them

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it's about time to change that diaper whiney azzed wimp. Sure I will and then you will know me huh dumbazz. No way in hell would I ever reveal who or where I will even be on a given date. Not with all of you gun nuts running around.
We have more hand guns than the next 17 nations combined and still you idiots want more. 3,000 of our children are killed annually and still you want more guns. By the way I just had a nice article published recently about life in rural America and I have talked to many of you gun nuts and most all are terrible ill informed and clueless about responsible gun control.
. More bullshit. You're on a roll now, how about telling us about your pro baseball fairytail again that one was funny.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Mainly, that democrats believed Saddam a threat long before 9/11 and most democrats gave Bush permission to take him down.
Again your facts are wrong, Most Democrats voted against the war while most all Republicans voted for. Why you continue to pursue the Iraqi war is proof positive that you are fanatical in nature and well aware that it was a huge mistake. Again you seem to have no concern for those that were sacrificed, which one would think would show far more patriotism for our nation, why is that?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Carol, I appreciate those kind words. I will try my best to live up to your expectations.
Hi there, I'm carol. We've never met, have we? Do you like long barefoot walks on the beach at sunset and mewling kittens alongside a roaring fire, where, after a few glasses of Shirraz you can kind of nudge them into the flames while they scream in pain and terror? Me too! Whole place smells like burning hair!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

This should bring violent crime to a screeching halt:

The following is a list, provided by the White House, of executive actions President Obama plans to take to address gun violence.

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.(If a doctor asks you about your guns, ask him about his.)

17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, Homer, are you? Are you actually naked or was he simply projecting?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ecstatic that Obama is taking action to reign in out of control gun abuse! What I have asked for months is for anyone to name ONE gun right they no longer have that they lost as a result of Obama's term as president. Still zero. In fact I have MORE gun rights, I can now conceal carry in National Parks and there is conceal carry reciprocity with just about every state between Michigan and Texas. As a gun owner I am embarrassed at the position the NRA has taken. It makes all gun owners look like idiots, like you.
Very true, thanks Raider.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
People wore crosses around their necks in Iraq?

When?

Christians worshipped at the corner church in Iraq?

Really?

That was when Saddam was president! Try that today. Your head will be cut off.

BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER?

TRILLIONS!

bomb it, rebuild it. Who got paid both ways?

Iraq has it's own fortune. They would have delivered Saddam for free. But then you wouldn't owe today!

SUCKER!

TRILLIONS RIPPED OFF!! called tax cuts? called war?

Blood and TRILLIONS from the people....... your people? No. Not you......cowards!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

None of that is me, incidentally, and, though I know I must sound like a broken record, don't be fooled by his childish personas.
BubbasGotABoomst ick

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
I'd like to grab a liberals cock and spray sperm all over my face.
lmfao
OBAMA LIBERIALS GOD

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Black, huh? So, um, if you really black then you'd know what black women feed to their boys to make their cocks grow?
DAT IS RIGTH
HORSE BARN Spanish fly FOR YOUR FLY TO ALL THE CAROLS!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> And Afghanistan was?
The attack on Afghanistan was necessary to eradicate terrorist training camps. Once that mission was accomplished, the U.S. should have withdrawn. Regrettably, President George W. Bush did not do so, but did at least reduce our efforts in Afghanistan to a minimum.

Then, Obama decided that Afghanistan was the "right war" and pissed away many more American lives for no reason, and continues to do so.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But not so much for those with extensive field combat experience.
The Iraq war changed everything about the way large employers look at combat vets from infantry all the way up to fighter pilots. Too many tours in a shythole with no unwind time leads some to the jitters. Not sure about the effect of the internet/skype etc either__already under pressure, combat types are exposed to more from home in real time__sick kids, past due bills and a multitude of other problems. Also keep in mind that in Iraq, many of the troops were ER and NG types, some in their forties who never imagined that they'd be shipped off to serve in war.

I for one don't need to be told that extensive field experience doesn't prepare one for any job in real life.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President George W Bush Sec of State, Colin Powell, endorsed President Obama in 2012.
What do you always say about this being 2013? Or do you only use that tactic when present with facts you don't like?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't correct me you impotent cumdumpster.
. Only when your wrong . Not all people in the northern states a weak minded lib loosers but they are the majority.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying every 5 years we have a recession like the one started in 2007???
Really?
Or just maybe, all recessions aren't the same.
What do you think?
When was the last time we had a recession as severe as this Bush recession?
The recent recession was no more severe than many others, but the recovery was particularly puny and continues to be so.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, I'm carol. We've never met, have we? Do you like long barefoot walks on the beach at sunset and mewling kittens alongside a roaring fire, where, after a few glasses of Shirraz you can kind of nudge them into the flames while they scream in pain and terror? Me too! Whole place smells like burning hair!
I do believe that you missed your calling Carol, you would make a great modern romance writer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,101 - 776,120 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Grand Birther 167,357
Abby 4-16 9 min Mister Tonka 13
Abby 4-14 13 min PEllen 41
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 14 min RJS 7,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min PEllen 95,943
Amy 4-16 23 min j_m_w 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min former res 64,884
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE