Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,803)

Showing posts 776,041 - 776,060 of1,034,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part?
The leaders of France and Germany being in bed with Saddam?
Or democrats being so stupid they didn't know they were being lied to by the UN and CIA?
In order for me to respond, you'll have to be more specific.
You have Saddam on the brain :----)
Saddam is dead, you know, like the Republican Party.
Its 2013 try to keep up
OBAMA LIBERALS GOD

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

All the carols in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking the seam way, huh? Well, while you're "thinkin' cracker, why not take the metaphor to the next level and unzip my fly for me? Look, son, you're southern, you're stoopid, you're a stereotype! Welcome home.
I WILL BE GLAD TO UNZIP YOU FLY AND TAKE CARE
OF IT FOR YOU!IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE PAIN INVOLVED BUT I WILL BE HAPPY
TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM.I AM NOT A CRACKER MY SKIN IS BLACK AS
THE ACE OF SPAD.I AM NOT HALF AND HALF!I AM AS BLACK AS HERMAN CAIN
A TRUE PATRIOT!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Obama confiscated?
Investors love the idea that Obama took a stock market heading to 6,000 when Bush left & remind me of where it is today???
I guess you think this recession was part of a 80 year cycle?
No.

Recessions have historically occurred once every five years on average. More recently, the interval has lengthened to approximately ten years.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, RH, you can't admit that Bush started out with a surplus & balanced budget & left with the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown & two quagmire wars.
You can't even admit that there were no wmd's
You can't admit Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant.
I know how much you haste it but Obama has improved the economy. A fact even a blind fool like you cannot deny.
Name one area where Obama has drastically increased spending that was not tied to the economic mess your buddy Bush left.
As much as Barack Obama would like to shift that blame onto Congress, the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of President. It is first and foremost a leadership problem that is crippling America—and the leader is President Barack Obama—not the many members of Congress.

Obama has surrounded himself with academics, theoreticians and politicians and all of their solutions are wrong, flawed and ineffective. Don’t take my word for it. Look at the evidence. Nobody in his inner circle has meaningful business experience. He not only doesn’t understand business, he dislikes businesses; they are only useful as a way to collect taxes to redistribute.

Bush’s mistakes were clearly serious errors, but they pale in comparison with Obama’s failures since he took office. The Democratically controlled Congress was complicit with Obama’s failures. They have not submitted, and Obama has not submitted a realistic budget for the country in over 800 days—a clear failure to meet their responsibilities.(Exception: Obama’s irresponsible Feb. budget, which was voted down 97-0 by a Democratically controlled Senate.

You have accomplished something no other president has done. You’ve spent America into a hole that will take a decade to fix, and kept more Americans out of work longer than anyone in recent history, and you’ve accomplished all this in record time, only 2-1/2 years. Who knows how much harm you can do given still more time.

http://news.yahoo.com/failed-presidency-ameri...
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
What's the latest? President still doing a good job and rightwingers still bitching about it?
Have you ever seen one?

A low down scum bucket right winger?

USA owes trillions,

So these blowhards cut taxes for billionaires!

Handed One Guy $50 million dollars. ONE GUY. ALREADY FILTHY RICH!

ding ding! Here ya go! Let Rome burn baby.

What did Dick say? "We are due"

Due?

Already filthy rich right wing pukes are due? Due free gov loot! These scumbags have to go!

Hey republican: F U! OK?

may the next assault rifle go off up yours!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Wal-Mart, at least has had the goodness of heart to offer returning veterans jobs. I don't see any liberal firms doing that, DO YOU? The assumption is that since they are accustomed to wearing uniforms for little money while being part of a strictly hierarchical corporate structure that the new hires will fit right in. OK! Blue smocks all around! Woo-hoo!
Interestingly, law enforcement agencies largely refuse to hire veterans because of concern that they are too "trigger-happy."

Government discrimination?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
France under Mitterand was heavily invested in Iraq and Iran throughout the seventies, eighties, and nineties, and supplied not only arms but nuclear reactor parts. Iran in particular was one of their best trading partners and was responsible for reducing the debts of the state and making it possible, ironically, for France to disastrously socialize.
Germany too had large financial interests in Iraq and worked to provide the rogue nation with arms and car and parts for nuclear weapons including the highly unstable triggering mechanism as well as the explosive shield that surrounds the fissile material.
In neither case did we receive any sort of support for invading Iraq to bring democracy to what was virtually an enslaved people. At the very least this makes those countries ungrateful. At the worst it makes them traitors.
President George W Bush Sec of State, Colin Powell, endorsed President Obama in 2012.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as Barack Obama would like to shift that blame onto Congress, the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of President. It is first and foremost a leadership problem that is crippling America—and the leader is President Barack Obama—not the many members of Congress.
Obama has surrounded himself with academics, theoreticians and politicians and all of their solutions are wrong, flawed and ineffective. Don’t take my word for it. Look at the evidence. Nobody in his inner circle has meaningful business experience. He not only doesn’t understand business, he dislikes businesses; they are only useful as a way to collect taxes to redistribute.
Bush’s mistakes were clearly serious errors, but they pale in comparison with Obama’s failures since he took office. The Democratically controlled Congress was complicit with Obama’s failures. They have not submitted, and Obama has not submitted a realistic budget for the country in over 800 days—a clear failure to meet their responsibilities.(Exception: Obama’s irresponsible Feb. budget, which was voted down 97-0 by a Democratically controlled Senate.
You have accomplished something no other president has done. You’ve spent America into a hole that will take a decade to fix, and kept more Americans out of work longer than anyone in recent history, and you’ve accomplished all this in record time, only 2-1/2 years. Who knows how much harm you can do given still more time.
http://news.yahoo.com/faile-162509281.html
Fox in----

Fox out ----

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 100% correct, dumbass
Obama has submitted a budget every year in which he was required to do so.
.....so you can say exactly what you said. What is the aggregate vote for all these "budgets"? Did even one democrat vote FOR them? Submitting a ridiculous budget is worse than submitting none at all, still, it's the Senate's job and they eat Obama's sh!t.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Hey Libween Yahoos!

I thought you zombies said Obama was dad, Mission Accomplished!

What's going on in Africa, then?

Idiots.

Better get Candy Crowley to cover/lie for you again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
What's the latest? President still doing a good job and rightwingers still bitching about it?
Really?

Obama pretty much whiffed and wimped out on gun control, at least from the leftwing perspective.

His strongest proposal was for a new assault weapons ban, and even that is DOA in Congress.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He works in mysterious ways, none of them honorable.
Surely you're not suggesting he has a job? that's unbelievable.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Whre's that nutjob, Old Raider that was claiming Obama was not going after guns a few months ago?

State officials in Oregon and Texas are vowing to fight back against any attempt by the federal government to impose new gun control laws.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/15/or...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Hey Libween Yahoos!
I thought you zombies said Obama was dad, Mission Accomplished!
What's going on in Africa, then?
Idiots.
Better get Candy Crowley to cover/lie for you again.
Mali is not worth a single American life.

The blood will be on Obama's hands.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

With people like this on the streets who needs guns for protection....

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA LIBERALS GOD wrote:
<quoted text>I WILL BE GLAD TO UNZIP YOU FLY AND TAKE CARE
OF IT FOR YOU!IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE PAIN INVOLVED BUT I WILL BE HAPPY
TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM.I AM NOT A CRACKER MY SKIN IS BLACK AS
THE ACE OF SPAD.I AM NOT HALF AND HALF!I AM AS BLACK AS HERMAN CAIN
A TRUE PATRIOT!
Black, huh? So, um, if you really black then you'd know what black women feed to their boys to make their cocks grow?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, law enforcement agencies largely refuse to hire veterans because of concern that they are too "trigger-happy."
Government discrimination?
Source?
OBAMA LIBERALS GOD

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

GUN CONTROL

In 1952, the Supreme Court ruled that executive orders could not make new law. Executive orders are therefore supposed to be about enforcing a current law or helping manage the enforcement of a current law. This is a matter of interpretation, and subject to argument on both sides. Whatever the President does, it will no doubt end up being challenged and argued in court (as it should be).

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers always resent all that are more successful and intellectually superior to them, which pretty well covers all on the right. You people are way to easy to program, you all would make great dogs. Maybe that should represent the republican as opposed to the elephant. Hmmmmm although dogs are far more likeable, and smarter. Maybe a buzzard, Vulture.
show us all just how successfull you are . What's the title of your book ? Prove you're not the liar we all know you to be.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about investors, dumbass. Try to keep up.
And really, the Bush recessions sends millions to the unemployment lines & into programs like food stamps, and ignorant dumbf*cks like you blame Obama.
My God you right whiners are pathetic.
RealDave keeping up with you is Simple; you’re like a scratch 45 rpm record stuck on Stupid!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,041 - 776,060 of1,034,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,123
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Poppo 167,626
The Official Ashley Tisdale Chat Room (Sep '07) 45 min Justin Bieber 1,837
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Chicagobunny 47,070
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 52 min Hatti_Hollerand 229
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 53 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 43,007
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••