Poor Mr Eed, still blaming Obama for the recession well in place before he was sworn into office.<quoted text>
You are correct. The president has every right to and should take vacations and play golf. The ideal would be if he was on vacation playing golf 52 weeks a year, that would lessen the negative actions he inflicts on our country. The president, nobama, is in hog heaven;
- Unemployment is stuck at about 8% officially, 15 or 16% in fact
- Millions more using food stamps
- Millions fewer paying Federal Income tax
- National debt increasing about a trillion dollars a year
- GDP growth barely the rate of inflation
The president is thrilled, he is trying to build an electorate that depends on the government for their well being. Your kind of world.
If Bush, Boehner, McConnell, Cantor & Ryan did their jobs when Bush was President, we wouldn't have to fight this recession, recover from a near financial meltdown, Repair a collapsed housing market & end two quagmire wars.
Mr Eed bought a new big screen TV & home theater system maxing out his credit card & then smacks his wife around for spending money to make the cc payments.