Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,799)

Showing posts 775,961 - 775,980 of1,034,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Davidson, a retired software developer in South Carolina, has been predicting for four years that hardcore anti-Obama agitation would dissipate, but it keeps going, driven, he believes, by anti-black sentiment. “I’ve seen more openly racist remarks since the election,” he says. “Before November, they were careful to control the racist language because they were trying to persuade people to vote against him. Now they sort of don’t care.”
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I call him Black Crowbama !

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Seems you left whiners are sooooo desperate to paint Obama as someone other than the bumbling idiot that is currently killing America.
Look, RH, you can't admit that Bush started out with a surplus & balanced budget & left with the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown & two quagmire wars.

You can't even admit that there were no wmd's

You can't admit Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant.

I know how much you haste it but Obama has improved the economy. A fact even a blind fool like you cannot deny.

Name one area where Obama has drastically increased spending that was not tied to the economic mess your buddy Bush left.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
The Only thing Obama has been a success at is ...being a Failure !
Going on 5 Freaking years and hasnt even proposed a goddamn budget ! Wtf ?
Obama has submitted a budget every year.

My God, you right whiners are a binder full of dumbasses.

Do yourselves a favor & get better informed.

You are embarrassing yourselves with eery post.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Poor 47%'ers need help with electric/gas bills....

Help them rich people...

Before they freeze...

LIHEAP
Auditors in 7 states found names of 11,000 dead or in prison being used as names on applicants....

http://liheap.ncat.org/news/july10/gaoreport....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA THE BULLY wrote:
<quoted text>THEN YOU ARE
ON SECTION 8 RIGHT?
I'm a retired U.S. Army Captain amongst other distinctions, also worked for the Veterans administration for a number of years. Perhaps I can be of service to an obviously deranged individual such as yourself. Tell us all about how you earned that shoot and kill personality, along with why you show such little appreciation for your fellow man, woman and child.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems the dems always want to blame Bush! Obama has had 4 years. It is time he is held accountable.
----------
Borrowing leads to an increasing federal debt. It is true that the debt increased dramatically under George W. Bush. On January 1, 2001, just before President Bush took office, the federal debt stood at $5.6 trillion according to U.S. Treasury figures. When he left office on January 20, 2009, the debt stood at $10.6 trillion, an increase of almost five trillion dollars. As of June 1, 2012, the federal debt was at $15.7 trillion, an increase of $5.1 trillion. The federal debt has increased by as much under President Obama in three years as it did under Bush in eight. CNS News noted in October 2011 that President Obama had added more debt than all other presidents from George Washington to George Herbert Walker Bush.
http://www.examiner.com/article/bush-vs-obama...
Bruce Bartlett on Where the Right Went Wrong

February 10, 2012

In this Moyers & Company segment, Bill Moyers talks with conservative economist Bruce Bartlett, who wrote “the bible” for the Reagan Revolution, worked on domestic policy for the Reagan White House, and served as a top treasury official under the first President Bush. Now he’s a heretic in the conservative circles where he once was a star.

Bartlett argues that right-wing tax policies — pushed in part by Grover Norquist and Tea Party activists — are destroying the country’s economic foundation. When he called George W. Bush out as “a pretend conservative” in his book Impostor: Why George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy, Bartlett was fired from his position as a senior fellow at a conservative think tank. His new book is The Benefit and the Burden: Tax Reform — Why We Need It and What It Will Take.

http://vimeo.com/36529531

You Read this book and you will Understand why we are in economical mess and because of 8 years of failed economical policy of the Modern Liberal G.W. Bush with his Compassinate Conservatism which is Modern Liberalism. I will give Bush credit for using the word Conservatism in its proper use and not as political idealogy.

Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy

Bruce Bartlett, a veteran of the Reagan White House and Treasury Department, argues that George W. Bush has betrayed the Reagan legacy by expanding the size and scope of the federal government and letting the federal budget mushroom out of control. He charges that the Medicare expansion of 2003 may be “the worst legislation in history” and raises the question of whether Bill Clinton was a better fiscal conservative than Bush. Bartlett writes as a fiscally conservative Republican and worries that his party will have little future if it loses the trust of voters who want small government and fiscal responsibility. Blogger extraordinaire Andrew Sullivan will comment on Bartlett’s critique and the state of American conservatism.

http://www.cato.org/events/impostor-how-georg...
OBAMA THE BULLY

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Anyone feel like maybe there is a reason for this agenda of arming the enemies of America, then taking away arms from American Citizens?!?!?

Obama Admin Fast and Furious Guns used in Massacre!!!
[link to www.politico.com ]

Obama Sends 20 F16 Fighter Jets to Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Leadership and President Morsi as a GIFT!!!
[link to www.foxnews.com ]

Obama Ordered Drone Strikes Have Killed 176 Children In Pakistan Alone!!!
[link to www.policymic.com ]

Obama Admin Funneling Arms To Al-Qaeda in North Africa!!!
[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com ]
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my bad. i should have picked a story with a black guy.[?]
don't you just love the dog whistle crowd?
now watch....one of them will call me a racist.
Naaa....
You are protected...
Indians can't be racist!!!!

Only white people can be racist!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I'm gonna do?
Complain on the Internet to other like minded imbeciles.
Then vote against my best interests.
I hate blacks.
Hi dem
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably more like a hemmoroid!
LOL,
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do a great job of pointing out the facts to these fact starved righties....But by now it should be way beyond obvious just how easy that they are manipulated, and nothing seems to penetrate especially the truth and obvious.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I guess now that he doesn't need 'em, Obama is willing to throw away black support. After all, isn't taking guns away counter productive in most parts of the black community? Many black Democrats will sink even further into poverty without guns. What are they supposed to do now?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff?

Help the 47%'ers get a HEAD START...

wait...

HEAD STARTs allowing in over income kids in with others parked on waiting lists...

D10733t.pdf
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
17 Trillion dollars ! wheres it at ?
Wheres the jobs? Where? In the pockets of his Union leaders and hacks !
Greed ! greed !
I hope they all die real soon !
OBAMA LIBERALS GOD

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Gunrunner: Mexican teenagers killed with Fast and Furious weapons
October 1, 2012
tags: corruption, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, Hillary Clinton, Operation Gunrunner, policies, Politics, President Bush, President Obama, scandal, second amendment, Univision

Last week Barack Obama conducted an interview with Univision and during that interview he lied about Fast and Furious being started under President Bush. This is an outright lie; while President Bush had a similar operation called Operation Wide Receiver it had little in common with Barack Obama’s deadly operation, and he certainly didn’t start Operation Fast and Furious. Previously the Obama regime had stated they were simply using policies the Bush administration had used, but with this interview with Univision Barack Obama actually claimed that Fast and Furious was started under President Bush. In this one interview Fast and Furious went from being an extension of President Bush’s policies to being an operation started by President Bush.

America’s Watchtower debunked the Obama myth that Fast and Furious was an extension of a Bush era policy in this post from November of last year, and eventually Eric Holder was forced to retract his sworn testimony about President Bush’s involvement in Fast and Furious.

That did not stop Barack Obama from continuing to lie about President Bush’s involvement when he spoke to Univision; apparently he thinks Univision viewers (a Spanish station) are too stupid to realize he is trying to pull the wool over their eyes.

Well, Univision wasn’t fooled and yesterday they ran a special on the deadly operation. I have to admit that I didn’t see it but it didn’t seem like there would be anything new to people who have been paying attention to this scandal from the beginning.

I was wrong because according to this article, 57 new Fast and Furious weapons have been found and some of them were used to kill 14 Mexican teenagers.

As news breaks that 57 more Fast and Furious weapons have been found in Mexico, it is also being confirmed that some of those weapons were used to slaughter 14 Mexican teenagers and wound 12 more near Ciudad Juarez.

According to reports, a group of armed commandos parked outside a birthday party attended by high school and college students on January 30, 2010, and opened fire with some of the weapons which had been smuggled across the border during the Fast and Furious operation.

As if it weren’t bad enough that Operation Fast and Furious is responsible for the deaths of two Americans–Brian Terry and Jamie Zapata–and somewhere around 300 Mexican nationals comes news that 14 children are dead as the result of Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and Hillary Clinton’s attempt at proving the 90% lie in order to gain support for an assault weapons ban and the UN Small Arms treaty.

With Barack Obama enjoying widespread support in the Hispanic community the Univision special has brought this scandal to an audience which probably hasn’t heard much about it with the mainstream media’s refusal to cover this story, and that has to be bad news for the sitting president as they begin to learn just how much damage Barack Obama’s Fast and Furious operation has done to their community.

I don’t see how any Hispanic who saw this special can still support Barack Obama in the upcoming election.
OBAMA LIBERALS GOD

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
The Only thing Obama has been a success at is ...being a Failure !
Going on 5 Freaking years and hasnt even proposed a goddamn budget ! Wtf ?
GIVE THEM HELL YOU ARE 100% RIGHT!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaa....
You are protected...
Indians can't be racist!!!!
Only white people can be racist!
i can personally assure that Indians can be racist.

so if you're white i'm done talking to you!

just kidding. i like white people. i must. i married an Irish ghost.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

You will Reap what you sow.
obama will have you broke and jobless with a soup bowl in your hands real soon.
Keep on supporting your own downfall !
Its going to be hilarious watching you Liberals squirm and boo hoo.
And its all your own fault !
Give it time... Its inevetable !

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a retired U.S. Army Captain amongst other distinctions, also worked for the Veterans administration for a number of years. Perhaps I can be of service to an obviously deranged individual such as yourself. Tell us all about how you earned that shoot and kill personality, along with why you show such little appreciation for your fellow man, woman and child.
what you are is a liar . Where's the book ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 775,961 - 775,980 of1,034,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs