Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Clint Eastwood

United States

#841616 Jan 17, 2013
Starring down Obama with a .44 magnum....''with all the excitement I cant renenber if I fired 5 or 6 rounds ... Well DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNK ?
Ralph Kramden

United States

#841617 Jan 17, 2013
Obama? BANG ! ZOOoM !
Nj raider 1

United States

#841618 Jan 17, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still pretending 9/11 never happened.
How can anyone forget the biggest lapse of any president in history? Not to mention the day that Americans blindly & gently handed over their rights. Unknowingly! So gop ahead, keep blaming Obama. I see you're still pretending 9/11 never happened!
Doctor MORGus

United States

#841619 Jan 17, 2013
Ok Chopsley ... Prepare Obama for his operation.
We will now transplant the brain of ths ditch eel with that of obamas brain.
The results will be a great improvement for him.
Howeuer we cant say the same for the poor ditch eel.
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#841620 Jan 17, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How can anyone forget the biggest lapse of any president in history? Not to mention the day that Americans blindly & gently handed over their rights. Unknowingly! So gop ahead, keep blaming Obama. I see you're still pretending 9/11 never happened!
true.
Barack oh WATERMELON

United States

#841621 Jan 18, 2013
Yes sirz ... Iz cleanz dat terlet ff ya boss ! Iz cleanz itz real good ! Yes sirz massa .
Massa? Canz I get som dat der wata mela ? cuz I SHO IZ THIRSTAY !!
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#841622 Jan 18, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How can anyone forget the biggest lapse of any president in history?

NEVER.

[QUOTE who="Nj raider 1"]<quoted text>Not to mention the day that Americans blindly & gently handed over their rights. Unknowingly! So gop ahead, keep blaming Obama. I see you're still pretending 9/11 never happened!
you have a big point.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#841626 Jan 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The only two countries against the Iraq War were France and Germany because both leaders were in bed with Saddam and his oil.
Why did so many democrats vote for the Iraq War?
Were they so stupid they didn't know they were being lied to by the UN and the CIA?
Give me a break.
You're full of crap as usual Carol. The reason both countries were opposed to the war was that they knew the ultimate costs involved in occupying other countries in both treasure and lives. France was especially cognizant of the folly of engaging in an occupation of a Muslim country following their war in Algeria.
German intelligence was also aware that the Bush administration was relying on information of unreliable sources and fabricators including Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi aka "Curveball" who admitted that he lied about Iraq's WMD.
www.independent.co.uk News World World Politics
The United Nations didn't lie about anything pea brain and the CIA was unable to verify claims of WMD because they didn't exist.
The only one lying here is you.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#841627 Jan 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Isnt it odd that Obama would give high powered assult weapons to drug lords and criminals which he lets come into our boarders like the front door of a McDonalds hamburger joint with no regard to our citizens and our jobs...yet at the same time wants us to be armed at a minumum . fuck OBAMA !
Hope he chokes to DEATH on his next meal !
I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO VISIT HIS GRAVE...SO I CAN TAKE A GOOD LONG HOT PISS ALL OVER IT !
Obama never gave drug lords anything you vomitous cretin. They were able to get these weapons because Bush and the Republicans let the assault weapons ban expire. Obama wants to put the ban back in place and increase the penalties on gun trafficking.
You're an idiot and a racist piece of fecal matter.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#841629 Jan 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch any NBA but last I new there were no 6 year olds playing for the NBA.
Wow, a school run & taught by 6 year olds. Interesting concept.
PDupont

United States

#841632 Jan 18, 2013
Yeah your right Looter . Im sorry. I know im a Retard. Hey looter dont tell anybody but Im a closet dragqueen.
I love dressing like a woman and picking up guys to Suck.
PDupont

United States

#841633 Jan 18, 2013
Anybody want a reach around?
PDupont

United States

#841634 Jan 18, 2013
I love the feel of ManJuice splashing all over my face ! Mmmmm yea... More more MORE !!
PDupont

United States

#841635 Jan 18, 2013
I would love to give GW Bush a good Sucking one day. I DREAM OF IT EVERY NIGHT !
PDupont

United States

#841636 Jan 18, 2013
I left my wife for a Man .
I love to cuddle with a hairy man and rub his hairy ass . Mmmm
Love it !
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841637 Jan 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a school run & taught by 6 year olds. Interesting concept.
That would be about the comprehension level of most righties on here. Hear it on Fox today read it on here the next. Mindless programmed sheep. Seemingly never knowing.
PDupont

United States

#841638 Jan 18, 2013
I have a little weiner but I love a big one to play with
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841639 Jan 18, 2013
What a weirdo that Dupont is. JeeeeZe !

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#841643 Jan 18, 2013
Its been 3 days and no one on the right has been able to answer the question:
Why the hysteria over Obama recommending the ban of assault weapons since Reagan and G.W. Bush did the SAME thing?
So, let me answer it. You have been whipped into a frenzy over this because it now serves the interests of the Republican party to find ANY reason to marginalize Obama. The problem with picking this fight is that the majority of America realizes the lunacy of this position, even your past leadership.

This has nothing to do with the constitution and everything to do with Obama.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#841644 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOt one of my favorite presidents, FDR could never have foreseen we could come down to less than 3 workers per retiree, he also couldn't have predicted life spans being extended by roughly 15-20 years.
Let's all tip our hats to the health nazis[mostly dems] who hounded smokers to quit, thus increasing the number of retirees living much longer.
I suspect FDR was dead when all the raises and shenanigans were done.
What FDR didn't forsee was Roe vs. Wade, he thought that the U.S. would continue to propagate not stagnate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-19 11 min RACE 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min jacques Ottawau 181,782
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 15 min Foster 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr rahul rana 98,839
Amy 12-19 1 hr RACE 4
9 inch kaa land 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,914
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:47 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:47PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions