Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
775,901 - 775,920 of 1,083,778 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
GREY Ghost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you plan on getting the h0mey's and the vato's to turn in their guns genius?
Can I unzip your pants and polish your candle holder?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
I think he's funny, with his 'anal' fixation.
Ever notice how often anal, poop, or his other 'dirty little boy' body part talk happens??
It is very telling about his inner thinking.
He's either a gay cabellero, or he's showing signs of past abuse.
Either way, he's an idiot!!
<quoted text>
lol, So true. I do believe that his thought control center is located with-in his buttocks.
GREY Ghost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I am the one that keeps using LooTER SHooTERS name posting stuff he is not really saying.
Im just mad at him because he is NOT GAY like me, but I do want him to Slam my Ass !
Im the biggest gay rod in This forum.
I love male sperm . I cant help myself
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't we call you what you are, a rino.
You could, or a split ticket voter or anything you wish__this is topix after all.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

LIBERAL HYPOCITES wrote:
A second Republican congressman is suggesting that impeachment should be an option as President Barack Obama takes executive action to enact gun control measures.
In an interview with Florida’s “The Shark Tank,” Florida Republican Trey Radel addressed Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman’s statement that he might seek impeachment if Obama goes forward with executive action to bring about gun control measures.
“All options should be on the table,” Radel responded.
Obama announced 23 executive actions during his Wednesday press conference.(READ: Obama’s 23 executive orders
“It is one of those times in our history, we are at this breaking point,” Radel added, going to to explain,“We have completely lost our checks and balances in this country, the Congress needs to hold the president accountable for the decisions that he’s making right now, and that why again, I would say that all options should be on the table.”
Radel is a freshman who won former Florida Republican Rep. Connie Mack’s House seat last year.
Monday Stockman said he would look to stop Obama’s executive actions “by any means necessary, including but not limited to eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/second-gop-...
Yeah, Hold your breath on that one!
GREY Ghost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I am the Grey Ghost and I love Sperm the Most... Even spread it on my toast ! Mmmm yum meeee !
treat the real issue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Banning guns will not save the world. Treating mental illness will help out though.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean different color, racist hillbilly azzhole.
Don't be so racist, you black pieceofshit, there's as many white hillbillies as there are black.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Like most things he will never get it. If it doesn't nearly fit into the box he has created it gets rejected.
He'll just change the argument mid-stream to fit his box. Which is why theindependantmajority is probably going to slap me when she comes online.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you can just continue to be the total assh*le we all know you are.
You know damn well what is being discussed but hey, play your stupid childish games.
Each bullet has the same potential but hey, don't ya think if you fire more of them that the cumulative effect is more???
The effects magazine size have on "damage", until you changed it to that "would have been" world you live in.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary
VICENZA, Italy (Reuters)- Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.
Asked by a soldier what President Barack Obama would do to protect school children from gun violence without infringing Americans' right to own guns, Panetta said action was needed after the attack on a Connecticut school in December in which a gunman killed 20 children and six adults.
He told members of the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team at Vicenza that there were areas where steps could be taken,
"I mean who the hell needs armor-piercing bullets except you guys in battle?"
In the aftermath of the Connecticut shooting - the latest mass killing in the United States on a list that includes Columbine in 1999 and Virginia Tech in 2007 - Obama launched the biggest gun-control push in generations.
He asked Congress on Wednesday to approve an assault weapons ban and background checks for all gun buyers.
Panetta, who is on a week-long trip to Europe, was President Bill Clinton's chief of staff when the United States banned the sale of assault weapons in the 1990s.
"Unfortunately that ban went out of effect," he said.
He added that he was an enthusiastic hunter.
"I've been duck hunting since I was 10-years-old. I love to hunt and I love to be able to share that joy with my kids. But for the life of me, I don't know why the hell people have to have an assault weapon."
Panetta said the administration must take measures to protect children from gun violence at school.
"I think this can be done. I think steps can be taken that will not undermine the Second Amendment and at the same time try to protect some of our schools so that the nuts that are out there won't use these kinds of weapons to wipe them out," he said.
The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution gives Americans a legal right to own firearms.
Duck hunter talking about assault weapons...hahaha. let's ban shot guns!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, you can own all the bullets you want, guns too, what do I care?
Thank you. Homer 2016!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler and Children Obersalzberg Aug 13. 1935 ~> Remind you of something ???
http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/01/...
I wish i could say your just ignorant but you are more than that. You are a very sick individual and what's worse you own a gun!

It still doesn't occur to you that America has a 9/11 every month almost 3000 die a month from firearms. If Al Queda wanted a master plan they could not come up with anything better than throwing all their money at the NRA & let it ride. That way they get you to kill each other off at an alarming rate, much more effective than a suicide bomber on a good day & second only to automobile accidents.

HTF you relate this 2nd amendment crap as a means of fighting back oppressive governments. I mean the government is YOU, not some foriegn power invading. Its YOUR voice as a collective that you elect to MAKE decisions for the good of the population as a whole. Those decisions INCLUDE public safety , health and security.
Yet in this fantasy world, you want to believe that a band of individuals can go up against drones, tanks, missles and all the high tech weapons available in the modern world to overthrow a government you don't like. Please, get some help!
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

treat the real issue wrote:
Banning guns will not save the world. Treating mental illness will help out though.
I'm trying but Homer only one man and there are a lot of rightwingers to treat just on this thread alone.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck hunter talking about assault weapons...hahaha. let's ban shot guns!
I'm down with that, you ever get shot with rock salt? well me neither just sayin'
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The effects magazine size have on "damage", until you changed it to that "would have been" world you live in.
I'm feeling the groundswell of support.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Maybe they need to put warning labels on guns like they do on cigarette packs.

Too soon to make jokes?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm down with that, you ever get shot with rock salt? well me neither just sayin'
You're very agreeable today.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish i could say your just ignorant but you are more than that. You are a very sick individual and what's worse you own a gun!
It still doesn't occur to you that America has a 9/11 every month almost 3000 die a month from firearms. If Al Queda wanted a master plan they could not come up with anything better than throwing all their money at the NRA & let it ride. That way they get you to kill each other off at an alarming rate, much more effective than a suicide bomber on a good day & second only to automobile accidents.
HTF you relate this 2nd amendment crap as a means of fighting back oppressive governments. I mean the government is YOU, not some foriegn power invading. Its YOUR voice as a collective that you elect to MAKE decisions for the good of the population as a whole. Those decisions INCLUDE public safety , health and security.
Yet in this fantasy world, you want to believe that a band of individuals can go up against drones, tanks, missles and all the high tech weapons available in the modern world to overthrow a government you don't like. Please, get some help!
Got ALL the help "I" need ... ;0)

The Bible and Government
Biblical Principles: Basis for America's Laws

PRINCIPLE
Sovereign authority of God, not sovereignty of the state, or sovereignty of man

LEGAL DOCUMENT
Mayflower Compact, Declaration, Constitution, currency, oaths, mention of God in all 50 state constitutions, Pledge of Allegiance

BIBLE
Ex. 18:16, 20:3, Dt. 10:20, 2 Chron. 7:14, Ps. 83:18, 91:2, Isa. 9:6-7, Dan. 4:32, Jn. 19:11, Acts 5:29, Rom. 13:1, Col. 1:15-20, 1 Tim. 6:15

PRINCIPLE
Republican form of government and warnings against kings but in favor of Godly rulers

LEGAL DOCUMENT
Constitution

BIBLE
Ex. 18:21, Dt. 1:13, Jud. 8:22-23, 1 Sam. 8, Pr. 11:14, 24:6

To understand why some of these passages above are applicable to our laws, one has to go back to the formative era of our nation and to America's culture and thinking at the time. The leaders of the various colonies, states, and ultimately the Founding Fathers themselves were steeped in biblical thinking. They drew from the Bible examples and looked for confirmation of ideas for government in Scripture.

We had an atheist visit our site and expressed a good bit of displeasure with some of the above citations. We responded that he should relish the freedom of expression that a Christian culture put in place for him. And that he should be thankful that our culture was not founded on atheism, given the horrible result of atheistic governments in the past (such as Communist Russia, etc.).
<3

Jesus did not usher in a political kingdom. But Christianity has been the single largest influence on western society. America's Founding Fathers had the benefit of thousands of years of history to draw on when establishing their government.

http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-cult...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
Maybe they need to put warning labels on guns like they do on cigarette packs.
Too soon to make jokes?
Using a gun can cause birth defects and lung cancer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 41 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 43 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs