Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841504 Jan 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even define "assault weapon", dufus.
Now, show us in the Constitution where it defines two sets of rights: one for the citizens in the ruling elite; and another set of rights for the second-class citizens not included in the ruling elite.
Got a problem there, don't you, dufus....
Uh-oh, Dweeb the stupid is back.

Early release?? Got a couple of days chopped off your jailtime??

Once again, you fail to understand the heart of the Constitution.

It means whatever the Supreme Court says it means at any given point in history.

That's where you nitwits have a problem.

Obama will likely get two Supreme nominees.

The Second Amendment can be re-examined and redefined as necessary.

Count on it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#841508 Jan 17, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a scam, millions depend on it and will depend on it. It does need to be fine tuned for the future, however.
I believe Obama's chumps Simpson/Bowles had some good ideas Obama ignored.
They must feel so used.
Oh yes it is and proven in 1960 and the Conservatives were right not to have nothing to do with it.

You Have NO Right to Social Security

Social Security advocates defend this massive program as an inalienable entitlement. The checks will be in the mail, they say, come Hell or high water.

* In his response to President Bush's 2005 State of the Union address, Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid of Nevada called Social Security "the guaranteed benefit that Americans have earned."1

* Franklin Delano Roosevelt said Social Security revenues "are collected in the form of taxes... held by the government solely for the benefit of the worker in his old age." Roosevelt added: "We put those payroll contributions there so as to give the contributors a legal, moral and political right to collect their pensions."2

* The government reinforces this belief by calling Social Security taxes "contributions" to FICA, the Federal Insurance Contributions Act.3 Americans actually have no property rights to their Social Security "contributions." Unlike private pension funds, which actually belong to workers, Americans have no legal claim on the money Uncle Sam theoretically salts away for their golden years.

* The U.S. Supreme Court decided this in 1960 in the case of Fleming v. Nestor. Bulgarian immigrant Ephram Nestor was deported in 1956 for being a Communist in the 1930s. After Congress prohibited Social Security benefits for deportees in 1954, Nestor sued. He claimed title to his FICA tax payments between 1936 and 1955, the year he retired. The Supreme Court disagreed: "To engraft upon the Social Security system a concept of 'accrued property rights' would deprive it of the flexibility and boldness in adjustment to ever-changing conditions which it demands."4

* The Court added: "It is apparent that the non-contractual interest of an employee covered by the [Social Security] Act cannot be soundly analogized to that of the holder of an annuity, whose right to benefits is bottomed on his contractual premium payments."5

* This decision reflected the Court's precedent in Helvering v. Davis. In 1937, it ruled: "The proceeds of both the employee and employer [Social Security] taxes are to be paid into the Treasury like any other internal revenue generally, and are not earmarked in any way."6

* Various congresses and presidents have raised Social Security taxes at least 40 times since the program commenced in 1935. Also, the retirement age currently is creeping toward 67. Such steps deprive Americans of their retirement assets. None of this should be surprising. Social Security funds do not belong to individual workers and entrepreneurs. This money is the property of Washington politicians and they may do with it whatever they please.

http://www.nationalcenter.org/TPSocialSecurit...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841510 Jan 17, 2013
Howda ya like me now?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841511 Jan 17, 2013
Wheres that half white half black Spook Grey Ghost ?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#841512 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
Do I have something on my chin?
Nope.

And nothing on your shoulders, either.

Location hidden

#841513 Jan 17, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a scam, millions depend on it and will depend on it. It does need to be fine tuned for the future, however.
I believe Obama's chumps Simpson/Bowles had some good ideas Obama ignored.
They must feel so used.
Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme operated by the Federal Government.

Is There a Right to Social Security?

By Michael D. Tanner

November 25, 1998

You worked hard your whole life and paid thousands of dollars in Social Security taxes. Now it’s time to retire. You’re legally entitled to Social Security benefits, right? Wrong. There is no legal right to Social Security, and that is one of the considerations that may decide the coming debate over Social Security reform.

Many people believe that Social Security is an “earned right.” That is, they think that because they have paid Social Security taxes, they are entitled to receive Social Security benefits. The government encourages that belief by referring to Social Security taxes as “contributions,” as in the Federal Insurance Contribution Act. However, in the 1960 case of Fleming v. Nestor, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that workers have no legally binding contractual rights to their Social Security benefits, and that those benefits can be cut or even eliminated at any time.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/i...

Property Rights: The Hidden Issue of Social Security Reform

One of the most enduring myths of Social Security is that a worker has a legal right to his Social Security benefits. Many workers assume that, if they pay Social Security taxes into the system, they have some sort of legal guarantee to the system’s benefits. The truth is exactly the opposite. It has long been law that there is no legal right to Social Security. In two important cases, Helvering v. Davis and Flemming v. Nestor, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are simply taxes and convey no property or contractual rights to Social Security benefits.

As a result, a worker’s retirement security is entirely dependent on the political decisions of the president and Congress. Benefits may be reduced or even eliminated at any time. Given the program’s looming financial crisis, benefit cutbacks are increasingly likely. Therefore, the entirely political nature of Social Security places workers’ retirement security at considerable risk. Indeed, Congress has already arbitrarily reduced Social Security benefits of some groups of workers. Moreover, because Social Security benefits are not a worker’s property, they are not inheritable.

In contrast, a privatized Social Security system, based on individual accounts, would provide workers with the benefits and the safeguards of true ownership.

http://www.cato.org/publications/social-secur...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841514 Jan 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Ha haha ha ha- good one !
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841516 Jan 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme operated by the Federal Government.
Is There a Right to Social Security?
By Michael D. Tanner
November 25, 1998
You worked hard your whole life and paid thousands of dollars in Social Security taxes. Now it’s time to retire. You’re legally entitled to Social Security benefits, right? Wrong. There is no legal right to Social Security, and that is one of the considerations that may decide the coming debate over Social Security reform.
Many people believe that Social Security is an “earned right.” That is, they think that because they have paid Social Security taxes, they are entitled to receive Social Security benefits. The government encourages that belief by referring to Social Security taxes as “contributions,” as in the Federal Insurance Contribution Act. However, in the 1960 case of Fleming v. Nestor, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that workers have no legally binding contractual rights to their Social Security benefits, and that those benefits can be cut or even eliminated at any time.
http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/i...
Property Rights: The Hidden Issue of Social Security Reform
One of the most enduring myths of Social Security is that a worker has a legal right to his Social Security benefits. Many workers assume that, if they pay Social Security taxes into the system, they have some sort of legal guarantee to the system’s benefits. The truth is exactly the opposite. It has long been law that there is no legal right to Social Security. In two important cases, Helvering v. Davis and Flemming v. Nestor, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are simply taxes and convey no property or contractual rights to Social Security benefits.
As a result, a worker’s retirement security is entirely dependent on the political decisions of the president and Congress. Benefits may be reduced or even eliminated at any time. Given the program’s looming financial crisis, benefit cutbacks are increasingly likely. Therefore, the entirely political nature of Social Security places workers’ retirement security at considerable risk. Indeed, Congress has already arbitrarily reduced Social Security benefits of some groups of workers. Moreover, because Social Security benefits are not a worker’s property, they are not inheritable.
In contrast, a privatized Social Security system, based on individual accounts, would provide workers with the benefits and the safeguards of true ownership.
http://www.cato.org/publications/social-secur...
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU DIDNT WRITE A BOOK EVERY TIME YOU POST A COMMENT.
Thank you !
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#841517 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh, Dweeb the stupid is back.
Early release?? Got a couple of days chopped off your jailtime??
Once again, you fail to understand the heart of the Constitution.
It means whatever the Supreme Court says it means at any given point in history.
That's where you nitwits have a problem.
Obama will likely get two Supreme nominees.
The Second Amendment can be re-examined and redefined as necessary.
Count on it.
All glory is fleeting numnutz....

Location hidden

#841519 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU DIDNT WRITE A BOOK EVERY TIME YOU POST A COMMENT.
Thank you !
I take reading is alot of work for you.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841520 Jan 17, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>seeing your king obama eats them its only fitting that his servant would lick it clean first.some have done worse things to serv their masters.
That's cool if you want me to spray me in the face with your jerk juice, black bitch.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841521 Jan 17, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>Master? You're completely undeserved assessment of your masterfullness is likely only exceeded by your girth.

Can you accuse me of living in a trailer? thx.
I got some girth for you, clown.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841522 Jan 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I take reading is alot of work for you.
I learned to read from a priest.
All I had to do was swallow the word of Jesus.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841523 Jan 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I take reading is alot of work for you.
Aimt nobody got time for that!
Look up - u tube video,... aint nobody got time for that !
You gotta see this ! You wont regret it !
HILARIOUS !
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841524 Jan 17, 2013
Hilarious Video made from a real News cast.
Go to U Tube- aint nobody got time for that is the title
dem

Chicago, IL

#841526 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>Ha haha ha ha- good one !
Get lost you fkn kkkweer
dem

Chicago, IL

#841527 Jan 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.

Nostrilfuckface for sure.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#841525 Jan 17, 2013
AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time.

http://vimeo.com/52009124

Communists "infiltrating" American Institutions ...
dem

Chicago, IL

#841528 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>I got some girth for you, clown.
Figures you fkn kkkweer.
Daily Prayer

AOL

#841529 Jan 17, 2013
Daily prayer, please lord help us get through he next four years in peace and money still in our pockets. Please do not take from the rich to give to the poor who don't want to work for a living when handouts are easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques Ottawa 181,703
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 5 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 6 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance