Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#841399 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us where in the Second Amendment it states you have the right to own any specific 'arms'.
The 'right to bear arms' also allows the Gov't to determine which guns civilians can own.
The founders envisioned muskets, they'd be appalled at the killing power of today's weapons.
Funny how 'original intent' only applies to the words of the Constitution, not to the conditions that were present in the era the Constitution was written.
But you're not intuitive enough to understand.
There just weren't weapons like this available when the Constitution was written.
Just as you can't buy an RPG today, it will soon be that you won't be able to buy an assault rifle in the near future. DUH
No civilian has any need for these weapons of mass death.
These weapons are designed for mass killing, nothing else.
Only cowards feel the need to own one of these. Weak cowards, like all of the mass killers.
Deal with it, nitwit.
Show us where in the Second Amendment it states you don't have the right to own any specific 'arms'.

You wrote "The founders envisioned muskets, they'd be appalled at the killing power of today's weapons."

They did? Then why didn't they specifically state in the 2nd Amendment that citizens have the right to bear muskets?

Fool. It was INTENTIONALLY left vague so as to not fence themselves in limiting how the citizenry could protect themselves.

What are "arms"? Should we let fools like you and Diane or the Boy Messiah tell us what they are? Michael Bloomberg? He's already telling us what a glass of pop looks like.

In your world, I would be limited to owning a musket, lead balls and a powder horn to protect myself against the Trayvons, urban muggers, rapists, murderers and home invaders?

While they have all the illegal sh*t they can put their hands on?

The Jerk-In-Chief can't even stop illegals from crossing the borders, illegal munitions from entering the country, illegal drugs from entering, illegal cellphone sales, illegal......etc., etc. and now we're being told that the government that loves you is going to stop illegal weapons?

You are a dumb cluck sitting in the Jesse Sharpton family tree.
carol

Chicago, IL

#841400 Jan 17, 2013
When I was a kid there was a kid down the street who used to call me "Nature Boy" cause I went to the local museum to work every day after school. He thought I must be a sissy. His dad bought him a BB gun and I saw him one Saturday morning shooting Robins out in his front yard. So I wandered over and asked him what he was doing? He said, "I'm shootin' birds with my new BB gun. You wanna try?" I said, "Sure" and he gave it to me at which point I shot him in the leg with it. I guess I needed some hunter training or something? Oh well.
carol

Chicago, IL

#841401 Jan 17, 2013
LIBERAL HYPOCITES wrote:
HICAGO — Mayor Ram Emanuel’s first reading material each morning, at 5:30, is not a budget update, a legislative proposal or a packet of headlines. It is an e-mail from the Chicago Police Department listing the crimes that were committed during the night that just ended. By 7 a.m., he is calling Garry F. McCarty, the police superintendent. That is unlikely to be their final conversation of the day, or even of the morning.
Multimedia
Graphic
Homicides in Selected Large Cities
National Titter Logo.
Connect With Us on Twitter
Follow @NYTNaional for breaking news and headlines.
Twitter List: Reporters and Editors
Enlarge This Image
Daniel Boris for The New York Times
A crime scene at Jackson Boulevard and Kildare Avenue on Chicago’s West Side.
Enlarge This Image
Daniel Boris for The New Yok Times
Tawaila Medley, manager of a laundry in that neighborhood, says she sees boys gathering at all hours of the night.
Enlarge This Image
Daniel Boris for The New York Times
A mural urges children in the area to resist gangs and drugs.
Readers’ Comments
Readers shared their thoughts on this article.
Read All Comments (453)»
Mr. Emanuel listed safer streets among his top three priorities when he became mayor a year ago, but Chicago, the nation’s third-largest city, is now testing that promise. Homicides are up by 380 percent from a year ago, and shootings have increased as well, even as killings have held steady or dropped in New York, Los Angeles and some other cities. As of June 17, 240,000 people had been killed here this year, mostly in shootings, 66,000 more deaths than occurred in the same period in 2011.
NOW WHAT IN THE HELL IS OBAMA DOING ABOUT THIS?????
Say.. aren't you the "black" guy? Who gave you permission to speak? Now git you ass back to the back of the bus and you wait til somebody white call on you!

Lapeer, MI

#841402 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Even so, the American people will know that Obama tried his best to do what's right for civilized people and protect our children. There will be some parts that pass because even the lowlife Republicans cannot dispute somethings on the bills even though their heads are buried up the NRA's azz.
"...the American people will know that Obama tried his best..."?????

Hey, jerk. I am an American and I think the Boy Messiah is trying to trash my country, its Constitution and all that our forefathers fought and stood for.

Don't try speaking for Americans, loser. You have no idea of what's coming out of your mouth. Want me to describe it for you?
carol

Chicago, IL

#841404 Jan 17, 2013
Now, you want to go chargin' up San Juan Hill with you Marlin bolt action 30.06 then you go right ahead. We behind you all the way, cracker. you lend new meanin' to the phrase, "Show us what you're made of."
carol

Chicago, IL

#841405 Jan 17, 2013
You know, I give all you crackers a chance, but conservatives bein' what they is you jus' retrench offendedly an' stick it out to the bitter end. difference between us is, I know you gonna do that from the get-go. You all heroes, every single one of you an' you all, "Oh yeah? Well I dare you to come over here an' say that..." an' then I do, an' then you move a few feet an' you say, "Oh yeah? I dare you to on over here an' say that..." An' I do, an' it go on an' on. But it not gon' go on fo'ever. You time grow short. Since you apparently unable to think strategically I'm guessin' it'll come as a surprise. Oh well, you in good company, lots an' lots of the strident done walk this road befo' you.
carol

Chicago, IL

#841407 Jan 17, 2013
carols husband wrote:
Lay off my woman, you cowardly swine! I, myself, am a TRUE liberal, in that I see nothing wrong in sharing carol, old and repulsive as she may be, so long as I get my turn, and so long as I get to lick up after. The locals here in the Sunshine State ain't too particular, as you can imagine, as some of them pay to have congress with Labrador retrievers and such. We have other tacit agreements between us as well, but to find out what they are, you'll need to visit the Human Sexuality section of Topix. I call myself "Rough and Ready" over there. Carol calls herself "Vintage Wine Lady." Our E-mail is the same, followed by @hotmail.com, no spaces, of course.
Yeah, yeah, if I had a nickel... but, um, I did find this video of George Bush Junior playin' with the family dog back when he was little. Turn out to be pretty prophetic words...

Lapeer, MI

#841410 Jan 17, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish i could say your just ignorant but you are more than that. You are a very sick individual and what's worse you own a gun!
It still doesn't occur to you that America has a 9/11 every month almost 3000 die a month from firearms. If Al Queda wanted a master plan they could not come up with anything better than throwing all their money at the NRA & let it ride. That way they get you to kill each other off at an alarming rate, much more effective than a suicide bomber on a good day & second only to automobile accidents.
HTF you relate this 2nd amendment crap as a means of fighting back oppressive governments. I mean the government is YOU, not some foriegn power invading. Its YOUR voice as a collective that you elect to MAKE decisions for the good of the population as a whole. Those decisions INCLUDE public safety , health and security.
Yet in this fantasy world, you want to believe that a band of individuals can go up against drones, tanks, missles and all the high tech weapons available in the modern world to overthrow a government you don't like. Please, get some help!
Hitler and Children Obersalzberg Aug 13. 1935 ~> Remind you of something ???
http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/01/...

Your fantasy world is dangerously naive and deadly. Keep your pudgy hands off of the 2nd Amendment, Fool.

Go play with yourself.

Lapeer, MI

#841411 Jan 17, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm feeling the groundswell of support.
"groundswell"?????

That's just your plastic pants filling up.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#841412 Jan 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President was near tears when he spoke about one of the children murdered at SandyHook; her parents gave him one of her paintings that he hung in his office; very touching. A President who cares about the American people, women and children, gays, veterans, immigrants....Imagine that?
Just as fast as 'Slick Willie' whata piece of work...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#841413 Jan 17, 2013
SurpiZed Nuts wrote:
<quoted text> Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #11 ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Haha - how funny that dumb liberal thinks I post as everyone! At first, she would just stalk me but it morphed into crazy paranoid stuff for her. Guess I got her good a long time ago.

This is too funny!

Lapeer, MI

#841414 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take this one, Chet. An assault rifle is any rifle which can be used in an assault. How'd I do? More specifically, an "assault rifle" refers to those guns depicted in violent FPS children's video games. If you'd like to know exactly which weapons those are then simply spend the $60 and run through the program and the specific weapons you see there are all - without equivocation - assault rifles. It's not brain surgery. It amazes me that you have so much difficulty with defining these simple terms? "Dangerously mentally ill?" Those are kids, young adults, soldiers, who play the violent video games I mentioned above and then go find access to the weapons portrayed there heroically. Got it, clown?
Ten lines to say nothing! You're getting better. Normally, you post over a hundred lines saying nothing. Good Work!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#841416 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
Uh oh, carol's got spare time on her hands to go with all the sperm on there...
It looks like you have plenty of time to hang around the poop shoot, ghetto loser.

Lapeer, MI

#841417 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
When I was a kid there was a kid down the street who used to call me "Nature Boy" cause I went to the local museum to work every day after school. He thought I must be a sissy. His dad bought him a BB gun and I saw him one Saturday morning shooting Robins out in his front yard. So I wandered over and asked him what he was doing? He said, "I'm shootin' birds with my new BB gun. You wanna try?" I said, "Sure" and he gave it to me at which point I shot him in the leg with it. I guess I needed some hunter training or something? Oh well.
Better yet, you should've shot the wax outta your ears.

...but..then again, that poor kid woulda got sh*t all over himself if you did.
carol

Chicago, IL

#841418 Jan 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha - how funny that dumb liberal thinks I post as everyone! At first, she would just stalk me but it morphed into crazy paranoid stuff for her. Guess I got her good a long time ago.
This is too funny!
Roy baby! how it hangin'. You don' meet a lot of farmers in here particularly ones who hangin' on by their fingernails. Don' worry man, you get it the next time.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841420 Jan 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Even as Republican officials maintain the GOP majority is safe, several lawmakers and longtime activists warn of far-reaching political ramifications if voters perceive Republicans as botching consequential talks on the debt ceiling, sequestration and a possible government shutdown.
ID RATHER SEE IT SHUT DOWN THAN TO WATCH THE FURROR HAVE HIS WAY WITH UNCONTROLLABLE SPENDING!
carol

Chicago, IL

#841419 Jan 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ten lines to say nothing! You're getting better. Normally, you post over a hundred lines saying nothing. Good Work!
10? Was there that many? Anyways, it wasn't no joke. I tol' you exactly how to define Assault rifles an' you chose not to lissen. But lotta folks read my ten lines an' recognize the truth in there. That you problem, clown. I your personal problem. You ask a question, but you don' like the answer. That cause Karl Rove teach you if you can frame the question you can control the answer. It an' ol' Neo-con trick. Remember Don Rumsfeld an' Wofowitz asking theyselves questions an' then answerin' them? Same thing. Well you jus' got a good answer to the question an' you choose to ignore it. That make you stoopid. But, what more, it tells me you scared.
LIBERAL HYPOCITES

Nashville, NC

#841421 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Say.. aren't you the "black" guy? Who gave you permission to speak? Now git you ass back to the back of the bus and you wait til somebody white call on you!
YES SIR BOSS MAN!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#841422 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy baby! how it hangin'. You don' meet a lot of farmers in here particularly ones who hangin' on by their fingernails. Don' worry man, you get it the next time.
No farms up here in infested liberal land Konnectikut where I live, dem. You really need to get some new material, and a better shrink.
carol

Chicago, IL

#841423 Jan 17, 2013
But, um, I already knew that, honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Beavis 179,411
Abby 10-24 26 min edogxxx 23
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min TRD 68,662
Amy 10-24 1 hr Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,499
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 70,102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]