Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,792)

Showing posts 775,821 - 775,840 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! Another nice guy! LMAO!
The killing of Osama bin Laden marks the culmination of a counterterrorism campaign that made decapitating the al-Qaeda network its paramount goal.
But al-Qaeda has metastasized in the decade since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, expanding its reach and adapting its tactics in ways that make the organization likely to remain the most significant security threat to the United States despite its leader’s demise.
Another retired CIA veteran, Paul Pillar, who served as the agency’s national intelligence officer for the Middle East and South Asia from 2000 to 2004, said al-Qaeda has been widely decentralized, spreading to Yemen-based al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and other organizations, and that bin Laden’s death would have little impact on the planning of attacks.
“In terms of operational control and direction, most of the change that matters has already taken place,” he said. Bin Laden’s role “for some time has been more as a symbol and a source of ideology than an instigator of operations. That role will continue, dead as well as alive.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
what a crock of hooey!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

The story of John Henry the steel driving man. Statute of John Henry outside the town of Talbot in Summers County, West Virginia. John Henry the Africsn American blues ballad is arguably the best American folk song. He traveled from coast to coast as the rail roads drove west during the 19th century.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Obamas War on Prosperity wrote:
If each one of you Liberal/Marxists were given a lump some of $1,000,000 dollars that you must invest and keep it short,or long term with your diviidends,returns etc;who would manage your money,Obama or Romney?
certainly romney can't do nothing about it now, so does it matter still for you all wingnuts?
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
Obama's Dark Continent roots are emerging. Typical reaction after winning an election, the fool thinks he's a dictator with unrestricted powers! Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Charles Taylor, Joseph Mobuto, Laurent Kabila, and now Barack Obama, all dedicated control freaks hellbent on destroying their countries.
Nice to see members of congress openly discussing impeachment now, even before the narcistic bastard starts his second term!
Back again spewing prevarication are we Grampy? Rep Steve Stockman from Texas is the only one talking impeachment if Obama uses executive power to strengthen and enforce laws already on the books, which he has the power to do under the Constitution. It's all bluster and not going anywhere.
Even if this nut case could get the necessary votes in the House which he can't, it would go next to the Senate which is controlled by Democrats. In 2014 voters would react to this massive waste of time and taxpayer money by sending more Republicans packing.
You're an idiot Grampy and a racist piece of crap. Or is that being redundant?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mitt Wrongney wrote:
4 more years, YES, THANK YOU AMERICA FOR ELECTING WHAT'S BEST FOR AMERICA.
The economy has barely grown during the Obama years. The recession ended three and a half years ago, yet economic growth has averaged barely 2 percent per year since the beginning of 2010, far short of what is necessary to sustain employment increases and a growing economy. Given the huge downturn in 2008 (not Obama’s fault), you would expect economic growth would have increased sharply, but that has not been the case (Obama’s fault). This is not an academic discussion, but has real world consequences – primarily for the most vulnerable in our society. The president won reelection primarily because voters thought he “understands our problems,” but his stagnant economy is devastating to those who need help most.

President Obama will someday be held to account for the high youth unemployment, the underfunded entitlements, and the rapidly increasing poverty in America. Good intentions are nice but are not a substitute for policies that preserve the American Dream of upward mobility.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/the-man...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> what a crock of hooey!
Then disprove it! You really need to face reality!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I watched on tv U.S. gov experiment crashing an unmanned big aircraft 747 possibly that was crash landed and experimental foam was used to try and stop fires. Experiment did not work and explosion occured on runway. Did AlQaeda watch same tv show and come up with idea to crash planes into twin towers. I watched on tv around 2000. GF008 Safer World 2013
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy has barely grown during the Obama years. The recession ended three and a half years ago, yet economic growth has averaged barely 2 percent per year since the beginning of 2010, far short of what is necessary to sustain employment increases and a growing economy. Given the huge downturn in 2008 (not Obama’s fault), you would expect economic growth would have increased sharply, but that has not been the case (Obama’s fault). This is not an academic discussion, but has real world consequences – primarily for the most vulnerable in our society. The president won reelection primarily because voters thought he “understands our problems,” but his stagnant economy is devastating to those who need help most.
President Obama will someday be held to account for the high youth unemployment, the underfunded entitlements, and the rapidly increasing poverty in America. Good intentions are nice but are not a substitute for policies that preserve the American Dream of upward mobility.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/the-man...
Ex- President bush jr. Is the one you should be blaming for the budget deficits in the trillions he inheredited obama with. BUSH ruined the budget surplus CLINTON LEFT HIM.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then disprove it! You really need to face reality!
the reality you refuse to face is that america spoke for the best, now deal with it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> the reality you refuse to face is that america spoke for the best, now deal with it.
Listen to THIS ...
You' hear WHO is "wrongney" ...

Obama Phone Lady Discovered
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

crossing eyes ...

THIS is what voted for the 0 ...
Start about 26 mins in ...

Good dope ...
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Marco Polo descendant might bring democracy and reform to China. GFoo8 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Horse meat wa told to be in hamburger meat in Europe when I served also had Soul Day I was introduced to Chitlins Hog guts they smelled like feces I would not eat. African American Officers stated they were not prepared properly. GF008 Safer World 2013.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

NRA did you complain about Republican kids getting special protection? GF008 Safer World 2013
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to THIS ...
You' hear WHO is "wrongney" ...
Obama Phone Lady Discovered
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
crossing eyes ...
THIS is what voted for the 0 ...
Start about 26 mins in ...
Good dope ...
Youtube = when you have run out of idea?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Adele is favorite new singer. GF008 Safer World 2013
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Adele is favorite new singer. GF008 Safer World 2013
when i hear "Someone like You" by adele, i wish we could allow obama for a third term :)

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote by Obama on May 2, 2011: "Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden."
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/political...
----------
These "years of painstaking work by our intelligence community" started with George W. Bush.
Fear has nothing to do with bin Laden or Afghanistan. I am speaking of internal fear of our economy, deficit, debt, entitlements, gun control, etc., etc.
Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant.

My God, you right whiners are sooooo desperate to paint Bush as someone other than the bumbling idiot that nearly killed America.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has destroyed confidence in the U.S. economy. Patient investors are hibernating until the plague is over.
And don't call me "son', you old pedophile.
So, losing 750,000 jobs a month & a shrinking economy at a 6.2% rate had no effect on confidence.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant.
My God, you right whiners are sooooo desperate to paint Bush as someone other than the bumbling idiot that nearly killed America.
TRUE.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I'm starting to worry about waxturd. I don't think the meeting with his probation officer went well. American Lady, could you look into this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 775,821 - 775,840 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 29 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min OzRitz 43,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 57 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 57 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min _Zoey_ 4,031
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search