Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841281 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Each shot has a 25% chance of hitting it target. That doesn't mean your 4th shot is guaranteed to hit. It has the same 25% chance as your 1st three. It's really simple
It's like the lottery. Each ticket has the same odds of hitting the jackpot. No matter how many tickets you buy the odds don't change.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841282 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Blow it out your ear Melvin.
Old flack getting frustrated after getting caught in all his lies.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#841284 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How about this? If their fellow Africans hadn't sold them into slavery in the first place maybe slavery wouldn't have been a chapter in our history. Frog! Wings!
sold?

why do you hate capitalism? heh comrade?

come on flackster, this is too easy. ah but for the good old tea party days.

what did happen to those peeps?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841285 Jan 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
First Lady Michelle Obama rang in her 49th birthday with a brand spankin' new Twitter account. Her handle,@FLOTUS, jumped to more than 15,000 followers in the two hours after it sent its first tweet Thursday morning, and the number continues to climb.
I BET SHE CAN CLIMB TOO....LIKE A BABOON !

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841283 Jan 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, very smart guy__and a Democrat to boot.
You certainly sound like a moderate republican
Lincoln

United States

#841286 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the former aid's remark (about Obama not liking people) made the news at the time. She later apologized for it.
Bob Woodward was the liberal's dream journalist when he was criticizing and bringing down republican presidents.
So I wouldn't call it "gossip" per se.
Nixon brought himself down with the tapes! In 1974.

Which of these book have your read?
1- Bush at Waró
2- Plan of Attackó
3-State of Denial: Bush at War, Part IIIó
4-The War Within: A Secret White House History
5-Obama's Warsó

He seems to have had sources inside the Bush White House

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#841287 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOO your black boyfriend ditched you?
"poop"
You are a phoney!!!
What is the problem with one having a black, a white an Asian boy friend? You have inside information as to the race of the posters boy friend? You ain't gotshit. You just have a big lying mouth.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released? You have said some summers for 5 years now.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#841288 Jan 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Dr. Seuss can write something up at you level.
This place lights up like a Las Vegas whorehouse when my little bitch Jimmy/waxturd/goober starts cranking out the judge-its.
Was that question too complicated for you? I'll try it again a different way:
When Reagan and G.W. Bush recommended that assault weapons be banned no one noticed. When Obama made the SAME recommendation all hell is breaking loose on the right.
What's the difference?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841289 Jan 17, 2013
Belligerent option wrote:
Bring it, punk.
The money is all in the Northern States.\\
Just as last time, you'll have Union Armies destroying your cities, having sex with your daughters, and killing the traitors.
Go for it, you southern POS.
<quoted text>
Here we go.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841290 Jan 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are a hypocrite!!!
You claim to be upset about a poster using more than one name. You have done the same.
You are a phoney.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released?
Yes idiot, but I admitted it. Now go soak your hemmoroids loser.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#841291 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>THE BLACKS WERE NOT HERE FROM DAY ONE OF OUR COUNTRY BEING FOUNDED !! Duhhhhhhh ???
Martin Looter Coon would agree with me !
Trust me with ths one Pal !
racist f*ck.
yes

Waterbury, CT

#841292 Jan 17, 2013
your vote means nothing !

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#841293 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Each shot has a 25% chance of hitting it target. That doesn't mean your 4th shot is guaranteed to hit. It has the same 25% chance as your 1st three. It's really simple
o, you are still arguing that firing 100 shots causes no more damage than firing 25.

You really are an idiot.
Grey Ghost

United States

#841294 Jan 17, 2013
LIBERAL HYPOCITES wrote:
<quoted text>SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT A KINDERGARTEN
MIND?IT IS CALLED TRUTH EVER HEARD OF IT!
Hey im a Liberal and I have a kindergarden mind too ! Lets play with my obama dolls... We can pretend they are poo poo turds with clothes on

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#841295 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>THE BLACKS WERE NOT HERE FROM DAY ONE OF OUR COUNTRY BEING FOUNDED !! Duhhhhhhh ???
Martin Looter Coon would agree with me !
Trust me with ths one Pal !
No one trusts you on "ths" or anything, Pal. The first slaves in America came circa 1619. The Declaration of Independence was ratified in 1776 and the Constitution in 1789...just what do you mean by "founded," Goober? Forget the gerrymandering and bogus right-wing restrictions for voter suppression--make these idiots pass an IQ test to qualify.

Spokane, WA

#841296 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass, you spelled Christian wrong...Also [need learn] TOO FUNNY. Nothing is more fun than watching a tea bagger profess intelligence... What a dope. Having used an AR-15 as opposed to your obvious retarded azz, I will guarantee you my AR will out do your pathetic one pull one round hand gun's all day. Your ignorance is now a matter of record. I have a house right up the road from you, so if I'm a hillbilly what does that make you? Besides a dipsh1t.
"poop"
You are indeed a phoney! No surprize. You piss and moan about others spelling. Look in the mirror:
- It is ass, not azz
- It is dipshit, not dipsh1t
Peace
KMA
PS: Book release date?
Grey Ghost

United States

#841297 Jan 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are a hypocrite!!!
You claim to be upset about a poster using more than one name. You have done the same.
You are a phoney.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released?
Have you urges to be with another man? If so Im your guy.
Want a reach around big boy?

Spokane, WA

#841298 Jan 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He am a liar--not a very good one, but prolific nonetheless.
"leosampleanus"
You are a dumbcunt, but inane nonetheless.
Peace
KMA
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841299 Jan 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are a phoney!!!
What is the problem with one having a black, a white an Asian boy friend? You have inside information as to the race of the posters boy friend? You ain't gotshit. You just have a big lying mouth.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released? You have said some summers for 5 years now.
Hey idiot, it was Jane that was knocking all the blacks, I simply asked her if one dumped her. Besides it's that subscribes to the party of racist...HYPOCRITE.Understandi ng things isn't your forte huh doofus. When you give us your address and name then I will tell you about my book. By the way I have only been on here a couple years, you really are that stupid aren't you?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#841300 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Blow it out your ear Melvin.
GFY (some more), Massey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]