Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
775,741 - 775,760 of 1,095,955 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Let us look at it this way. If a republican president was elected and 4 years later the unemployment rate is exactly the same (7.9%), the economy had not improved, in fact was set to get much worse, would the republicans not only nominate him/her again? Much less elect him/her? I doubt it.
See Reagan.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Don't take Homer's word for it look at the unemployment graph.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No it was Al Gore And Colin Powell the first time. Try to keep up. By the way she enjoyed Colin Powell. She thought Al Gore was a nut case. Not bad for a ten year old at the time.
So the question remains__who the fuhell is Gen West???

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all assault weapons can easily be made into automatic ones.
Thank God for that. The day Obamas ATF thugs along with drones and gas will come to "disarm" law-abiding citizens, such a fix will be needed.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not correct either. All such statistics have variability, a standard deviation which may be very large.
I said I hit 25% of my targets. This makes it a done event.

This isn't saying Tom Brady's completion rate this year is 60%, this is looking at the box score & seeing he completed 18 of 30 passes.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the post what I said:

You said:
"It doesn't work like that. You have a 25% chance of hitting something whether it's one shot or 100 shots."

I said:
Really,

If you fired 25 rounds & they hit 25% of the time, you shot about 6 people.

If you shoot 100 bullets & hit 25% of the time, you shot 25 people.

Are you really this stupid?"

1)_ My point was that you hit more when you shoot 100 rounds than you would at 25 rounds regardless of your rate.

2) In my example, I said I Hit 25%- not that my rate was 25%. Is that too difficult???

3) Are you now arguing that if you shoot at a success rate of 25% you don't shoot more people when you fire 100 rounds over 25 rounds?
You're worried about people using carols name, yet waste time arguing with that fkn imbecile Eman?
Get your priorities in order.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all assault weapons can easily be made into automatic ones.
yeap you are correct

How to turn ANY semi-automatic into a fully-automatic

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Reading any of Galt's posts.
One need not own even a single firearm to have respect for the Constitution.
LIBERAL HYPOCITES

Nashville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

On Sunday night, Spanish-language station Univision— one of the only networks to provide critical coverage of President Obama’s failures in office instead of cream-puff interviews — broke open the Fast and Furious investigation, revealing new evidence of weapons smuggling and displaying shocking new images of the bloody aftermath of the government-supported gun-smuggling program.

The Univision report undermines the integrity of the recently released DOJ inspector general report on Operation Fast and Furious, already heavily criticized as an attempt to whitewash criminal activity within the Obama administration.

The hour-long Univision report revealed the existence of another 57 guns recovered by Mexican authorities, including some of those used in the mass-murder at a party just one year after Obama’s inauguration:

On January 30, 2010, a commando of at least 20 hit men parked themselves outside a birthday party of high school and college students in Villas de Salvarcar, Ciudad Juarez. Near midnight, the assassins, later identified as hired guns for the Mexican cartel La Linea, broke into a one-story house and opened fire on a gathering of nearly 60 teenagers. Outside, lookouts gunned down a screaming neighbor and several students who had managed to escape. Fourteen young men and women were killed, and 12 more were wounded before the hit men finally fled.

Indirectly, the United States government played a role in the massacre by supplying some of the firearms used by the cartel murderers. Three of the high caliber weapons fired that night in Villas de Salvarcar were linked to a gun tracing operation run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), according to a Mexican army document obtained exclusively by Univision News.

These 57 recovered weapons discovered are in addition to the 122 weapons referenced in a congressional report. It is chilling to learn that each weapon recovered was dumped at the scene of a crime by cartel members who had attempted, and in most cases completed, the crime of first-degree murder. It is even more disturbing to know that American Department of Justice officials knew that most of the weapons walked over the border would only be discarded by the police and recovered by Mexican authorities after they were used in a crime, and that they were indifferent to the body count being racked up, callously noting that to make an omelet, eggs had to be broken.

OBAMA THE LIEING HYPOCITE USEING INNOCENTS KIDS TO
DO HIS EVIL WORK OF TAKING LAW ABIDING CITIZENS GUNS AWAY FROM THEM SO THEY CANNOT DEFEND OURSELVES!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Children read this forum.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>What is going to hit more targets, 100 bullets or 6? Homer says 100.
Depends on who is shooting, range, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I see post are being removed again.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Is Algeria a "gun free" zone??
Yes it is. But not for terrorists, military or the US "peace keepers" in the area.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>What is going to hit more targets, 100 bullets or 6? Homer says 100.
At 400 yards, Homer would hit zero out of 100.

Others would hit 6 out of 6.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
For every NRA member, there are 50 Americans who treasure their Second Amendment rights.
Even if they don't own a gun.
Show us where in the Second Amendment it states you have the right to own any specific 'arms'.

The 'right to bear arms' also allows the Gov't to determine which guns civilians can own.

The founders envisioned muskets, they'd be appalled at the killing power of today's weapons.

Funny how 'original intent' only applies to the words of the Constitution, not to the conditions that were present in the era the Constitution was written.

But you're not intuitive enough to understand.

There just weren't weapons like this available when the Constitution was written.

Just as you can't buy an RPG today, it will soon be that you won't be able to buy an assault rifle in the near future. DUH

No civilian has any need for these weapons of mass death.

These weapons are designed for mass killing, nothing else.

Only cowards feel the need to own one of these. Weak cowards, like all of the mass killers.

Deal with it, nitwit.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's gun control plans are DOA in Congress.
Even Dirty Harry is opposed, will not bring a bill to the floor.
Even so, the American people will know that Obama tried his best to do what's right for civilized people and protect our children. There will be some parts that pass because even the lowlife Republicans cannot dispute somethings on the bills even though their heads are buried up the NRA's azz.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Your thinking seems more in line with North Korea, Iran...
Old axis of evil: North Korea, Iran, Iraq
New: North Korea, Iran, John 'Nobama' Galt.
If you let mass murderers game the system and get away with it, you just encourage more such crimes.

There is absolutely no doubt about the guilt of either killer, so why the delay?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>yeap you are correct
How to turn ANY semi-automatic into a fully-automatic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qsPN7Iprfp0XX
wrong link

Turn your semi Auto AR-15 into a Fully Auto, and Legal

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was appalled that Erin Burnett defended the NRA game targeting children and the ad using the Presidents daughters. She's despicable.
I missed it__hadn't even heard about it.

I'm surprised that Wolf Blitzer didn't give her a good hard spanking.

How about D Kucinich, the recently dethroned Democrat flake from Cleveland taking a seat on FOX National? I wonder who he's replacing? Word on the street is that FOX will be dumping about half it's staff by summertime in an effort to broaden it's appeal.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That was kind of the hope when ss was introduced
And I'm sure you will offer the proof of this statement, which is even more ignorant than your typical statement.

HAHA
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Is Russian Navy supplying Assad with weapons ir are they helping the victims of slaughter NATO? I like Russian people I hope they are helping victims. GF008 Safer World 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Sgt Prepper 176,788
Amy 8-21 20 min Toj 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Toj 97,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 555

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000