Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841307 Jan 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY (some more), Massey.
ha ha
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841308 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
racist f*ck.
Mmmm Mmm....I show izz ! Pass me sum dat dare chikson andz watermaylon!
I show likes watermaylon. Yes serrrs .
carol

Orlando, FL

#841309 Jan 17, 2013
Kudos to MSNBC for drawing attention to the most violent video games for kids that are most popular right now and reminding parents to be sure they know what their kids are playing or what they're buying with gift cards they got from grandma.

http://living.msn.com/family-parenting/raisin...

This aspect of the violence children are exposed to is being completely ignored.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#841310 Jan 17, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur did you get that info from Chris Matthews?
"TSM"
"nutsucker" got that little gem from Rachael Madcow.
Peace

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841311 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
o, you are still arguing that firing 100 shots causes no more damage than firing 25.
You really are an idiot.
Nope. Each bullet has the same chance of causing damage as the next regardless of how many you shot. You see the capacity of the magazine is irrelevant.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#841312 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly sound like a moderate republican
I could just as easily be a moderate (D) or (I) but in my state and region, as a (R) I can cast a vote in nearly all of the significant races.

It might be different where you reside.

Here, Independent's cannot vote in primaries at all and in my particular congressional district there are few (D) candidates and they have a slim to none chance for being elected.

As a super voter I'm more useful to the political process as a (R).

Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841316 Jan 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
You are a dumbcunt, but inane nonetheless.
Peace
KMA
Jerk say what, i'll bet your wife and kids hear that a lot. You are one classless act, a one trick pony. A nutless freak with an IQ that matches your toes, which I strongly suspect have not been washed in months. A total dirtbag.LMAO
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841318 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha
Leo tearing that little corn fed ass up huh LIAR.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#841320 Jan 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>(Pity you can't even spell hypocrite but are one.) No one has ever heard the truth from tea bagging troll like you. GFY
Check that, fake teacher.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841322 Jan 17, 2013
People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

VICENZA, Italy (Reuters)- Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Asked by a soldier what President Barack Obama would do to protect school children from gun violence without infringing Americans' right to own guns, Panetta said action was needed after the attack on a Connecticut school in December in which a gunman killed 20 children and six adults.

He told members of the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team at Vicenza that there were areas where steps could be taken,

"I mean who the hell needs armor-piercing bullets except you guys in battle?"

In the aftermath of the Connecticut shooting - the latest mass killing in the United States on a list that includes Columbine in 1999 and Virginia Tech in 2007 - Obama launched the biggest gun-control push in generations.

He asked Congress on Wednesday to approve an assault weapons ban and background checks for all gun buyers.

Panetta, who is on a week-long trip to Europe, was President Bill Clinton's chief of staff when the United States banned the sale of assault weapons in the 1990s.

"Unfortunately that ban went out of effect," he said.

He added that he was an enthusiastic hunter.

"I've been duck hunting since I was 10-years-old. I love to hunt and I love to be able to share that joy with my kids. But for the life of me, I don't know why the hell people have to have an assault weapon."

Panetta said the administration must take measures to protect children from gun violence at school.

"I think this can be done. I think steps can be taken that will not undermine the Second Amendment and at the same time try to protect some of our schools so that the nuts that are out there won't use these kinds of weapons to wipe them out," he said.

The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution gives Americans a legal right to own firearms.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841323 Jan 17, 2013
trayvon martin- Good Riddens !
Got what he deserved !
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#841324 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
This needs repeating. Labor Force Participation Rate lowest it has been in 30 years. There will be no turnaround till that number starts going up. Period.
Not sure where you found that gem but it's just more fun with numbers.

Jean used to call it Republican twister.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841325 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know Ed's pet name for his wife and daughters.
He calls all women 'dumbcunts'.
Nice going, Ed. Do you confess your sins??
Fine example of a Catholic you are.
Idiots like old Eed has very little to offer so by resorting to vulgarity it somehow makes him feel like something that he has never been able to become....a real man. His child like mentality shows through every day and still he don't get it. Just one big tub of "DUMB". To be pitied...NOT.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#841327 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Each bullet has the same chance of causing damage as the next regardless of how many you shot. You see the capacity of the magazine is irrelevant.
Like most things he will never get it. If it doesn't nearly fit into the box he has created it gets rejected.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#841328 Jan 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I could just as easily be a moderate (D) or (I) but in my state and region, as a (R) I can cast a vote in nearly all of the significant races.
It might be different where you reside.
Here, Independent's cannot vote in primaries at all and in my particular congressional district there are few (D) candidates and they have a slim to none chance for being elected.
As a super voter I'm more useful to the political process as a (R).
Then why don't we call you what you are, a rino.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#841330 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you can just continue to be the total assh*le we all know you are.

You know damn well what is being discussed but hey, play your stupid childish games.

Each bullet has the same potential but hey, don't ya think if you fire more of them that the cumulative effect is more???

Location hidden

#841332 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
This needs repeating. Labor Force Participation Rate lowest it has been in 30 years. There will be no turnaround till that number starts going up. Period.
Further proof that the economy Flake speaks of is not the current economy.

Flake lives in the 1950's, a time where lots of people were necessary for production.

Nowadays, robots do most factory work, with only a few humans to check up on them.

The times have changed, but you just don't understand how much.

It's a real problem for labor markets worldwide.

Even your old hiring firm, DHL, has eliminated thousands of jobs with automation.

Oh yeah, I know Airborne Express was a subsidiary of DHL!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#841334 Jan 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure where you found that gem but it's just more fun with numbers.
Jean used to call it Republican twister.
All you have to do is type in Labor Force Participation Rate for January 17th 2013. Jean is/was a brain dead libtard who never had an original thought in her life.

Location hidden

#841335 Jan 17, 2013
I think he's funny, with his 'anal' fixation.

Ever notice how often anal, poop, or his other 'dirty little boy' body part talk happens??

It is very telling about his inner thinking.

He's either a gay cabellero, or he's showing signs of past abuse.

Either way, he's an idiot!!
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like old Eed has very little to offer so by resorting to vulgarity it somehow makes him feel like something that he has never been able to become....a real man. His child like mentality shows through every day and still he don't get it. Just one big tub of "DUMB". To be pitied...NOT.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#841336 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are giving us conservatives a bad name.
Quit being stupid for stupids sake would ya?
"United states ". Gee, i wonder who you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops executed in new york 15 min The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 23 min The Patriot 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,044
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Uzi 68,883
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Guru 181,833
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH