Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#841287 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOO your black boyfriend ditched you?
"poop"
You are a phoney!!!
What is the problem with one having a black, a white an Asian boy friend? You have inside information as to the race of the posters boy friend? You ain't gotshit. You just have a big lying mouth.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released? You have said some summers for 5 years now.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#841288 Jan 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Dr. Seuss can write something up at you level.
This place lights up like a Las Vegas whorehouse when my little bitch Jimmy/waxturd/goober starts cranking out the judge-its.
Was that question too complicated for you? I'll try it again a different way:
When Reagan and G.W. Bush recommended that assault weapons be banned no one noticed. When Obama made the SAME recommendation all hell is breaking loose on the right.
What's the difference?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841289 Jan 17, 2013
Belligerent option wrote:
Bring it, punk.
The money is all in the Northern States.\\
Just as last time, you'll have Union Armies destroying your cities, having sex with your daughters, and killing the traitors.
Go for it, you southern POS.
<quoted text>
Here we go.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841290 Jan 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are a hypocrite!!!
You claim to be upset about a poster using more than one name. You have done the same.
You are a phoney.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released?
Yes idiot, but I admitted it. Now go soak your hemmoroids loser.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#841291 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>THE BLACKS WERE NOT HERE FROM DAY ONE OF OUR COUNTRY BEING FOUNDED !! Duhhhhhhh ???
Martin Looter Coon would agree with me !
Trust me with ths one Pal !
racist f*ck.
yes

Waterbury, CT

#841292 Jan 17, 2013
your vote means nothing !

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#841293 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Each shot has a 25% chance of hitting it target. That doesn't mean your 4th shot is guaranteed to hit. It has the same 25% chance as your 1st three. It's really simple
o, you are still arguing that firing 100 shots causes no more damage than firing 25.

You really are an idiot.
Grey Ghost

United States

#841294 Jan 17, 2013
LIBERAL HYPOCITES wrote:
<quoted text>SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT A KINDERGARTEN
MIND?IT IS CALLED TRUTH EVER HEARD OF IT!
Hey im a Liberal and I have a kindergarden mind too ! Lets play with my obama dolls... We can pretend they are poo poo turds with clothes on

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#841295 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>THE BLACKS WERE NOT HERE FROM DAY ONE OF OUR COUNTRY BEING FOUNDED !! Duhhhhhhh ???
Martin Looter Coon would agree with me !
Trust me with ths one Pal !
No one trusts you on "ths" or anything, Pal. The first slaves in America came circa 1619. The Declaration of Independence was ratified in 1776 and the Constitution in 1789...just what do you mean by "founded," Goober? Forget the gerrymandering and bogus right-wing restrictions for voter suppression--make these idiots pass an IQ test to qualify.

Spokane, WA

#841296 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass, you spelled Christian wrong...Also [need learn] TOO FUNNY. Nothing is more fun than watching a tea bagger profess intelligence... What a dope. Having used an AR-15 as opposed to your obvious retarded azz, I will guarantee you my AR will out do your pathetic one pull one round hand gun's all day. Your ignorance is now a matter of record. I have a house right up the road from you, so if I'm a hillbilly what does that make you? Besides a dipsh1t.
"poop"
You are indeed a phoney! No surprize. You piss and moan about others spelling. Look in the mirror:
- It is ass, not azz
- It is dipshit, not dipsh1t
Peace
KMA
PS: Book release date?
Grey Ghost

United States

#841297 Jan 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are a hypocrite!!!
You claim to be upset about a poster using more than one name. You have done the same.
You are a phoney.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released?
Have you urges to be with another man? If so Im your guy.
Want a reach around big boy?

Spokane, WA

#841298 Jan 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He am a liar--not a very good one, but prolific nonetheless.
"leosampleanus"
You are a dumbcunt, but inane nonetheless.
Peace
KMA
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841299 Jan 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are a phoney!!!
What is the problem with one having a black, a white an Asian boy friend? You have inside information as to the race of the posters boy friend? You ain't gotshit. You just have a big lying mouth.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released? You have said some summers for 5 years now.
Hey idiot, it was Jane that was knocking all the blacks, I simply asked her if one dumped her. Besides it's that subscribes to the party of racist...HYPOCRITE.Understandi ng things isn't your forte huh doofus. When you give us your address and name then I will tell you about my book. By the way I have only been on here a couple years, you really are that stupid aren't you?

When's dawn?

#841300 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Blow it out your ear Melvin.
GFY (some more), Massey.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841301 Jan 17, 2013
TSM wrote:
We have Laws against all kind of criminal activity but we still have Crime! The Problem with Liberals they think you can legislate Human Behavior by more Laws, the facts plus common sense tells you it doesn’t Work!!
32,000 Americans died of gun violence in 2011.

Eliminate the guns, eliminate many of the deaths.

Common sense.

As you say, you can't legislate human behavior.

But you can keep stupid, damaged humans from getting their hands on guns by eliminating as many of them in America as possible.

Why are gun manufacturers allowed to operate??

There are 300 million guns in America already.

One for about every person in the USA.

Time to get the guns off the streets, too. Chicago wouldn't be so deadly if guns were better controlled.

How do these kids get so many guns?? And new ones, at that.

It's because guns are merely a commodity in America.

Time to get over the American love affair with guns.

Only cowards like Zimmerman need guns. Makes them feel like real men.

If he hadn't had a gun, he would never have stalked Trayvon Martin.

But punks like guns most of all. They all remember how they were picked on in school, and grew up to realize they needed a gun, as they are all too weak and frightened to face life as men.

they see the gun as a penile extension. Likely because they shoot blanks on their own.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841302 Jan 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are indeed a phoney! No surprize. You piss and moan about others spelling. Look in the mirror:
- It is ass, not azz
- It is dipshit, not dipsh1t
Peace
KMA
PS: Book release date?
Once again we see your gross ignorance at the forefront. That idiot was the one attempting to correct me and he was the moron, kinda like you are now. Anyone with an IQ over 50 would know that was on purpose....Your vulgarity has show through lately. A sure sign of desperation.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841303 Jan 17, 2013
This needs repeating. Labor Force Participation Rate lowest it has been in 30 years. There will be no turnaround till that number starts going up. Period.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#841304 Jan 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
You are a dumbcunt, but inane nonetheless.
Peace
KMA
Now we know Ed's pet name for his wife and daughters.

He calls all women 'dumbcunts'.

Nice going, Ed. Do you confess your sins??

Fine example of a Catholic you are.

When's dawn?

#841306 Jan 17, 2013
LIBERAL HYPOCITES wrote:
<quoted text>SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT A KINDERGARTEN
MIND?IT IS CALLED TRUTH EVER HEARD OF IT!
(Pity you can't even spell hypocrite but are one.) No one has ever heard the truth from tea bagging troll like you. GFY
LIBERAL HYPOCITES

Nashville, NC

#841305 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Hey im a Liberal and I have a kindergarden mind too ! Lets play with my obama dolls... We can pretend they are poo poo turds with clothes on
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU GREY GHOST?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 25 min reality is a crutch 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min Ratloder 68,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr L Morales 411
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings