Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,783)

Showing posts 775,641 - 775,660 of1,072,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is on the side of the American people; not the killers, like you are.
Most people are murdered by someone they know. When a person owns a gun; that gun becomes the ultimate solution to a problem.
republicans on the wrong side on guns, immigration and voter ID laws.
same

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

THE DISSIDENTs in american society have lost their way because of RAP
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
YOu can zigzag all you want, but if someone has an automatic weapon, it doesnt' matter.
Which shooter had an automatic weapon, be specific , names dates that sorta thing.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I love the President; he's on the side of the American people. Why is your daughter going to his innaugeration? Give the ticket to someone who would appreciate it.
His former aid said he doesn't like people.

Bob Woodward said there is a "mystery" surrounding this president and even Democrats are left grumbling about who is in charge.

If he can't make friends on Capital Hill and ostricizes anyone who dares question his authority, how can you even entertain the idea that he's on the side of anyone besides himself?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Well they had them hiding under their desks in the event of an atom bomb attack back in the 1950's(Flack and a few others still living there) so I suppose a zigzagging class makes about as much sense.
Running for your life makes more sense than cowering in a corner.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well I'm not a right winger, whatever that is. As the same as the first time she was invited. Sucks to be you, don't it!
Tell us all about her getting invited again.. Does the phrase "Walks like a duck" mean anything to you. You condemn Obama and belittle him along with calling all liberal stupid for years now, and now once again we see you foolishly attempting to elivate you and yours to being a patriotic American. One can only imagine all the crap you spew to your daughter at home...You are a lowlife liar...Plain and simple.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Nobraina stop being a fake John Galt??
Only you care.
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Coincidence?? Naah, just the same troll, WAXTURDS, misspelling the same word over and over, like a turd that keeps going round and round:
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
Nostrilis Waxman/GooberWaxturds aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Subversive Barry,Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), JEB, fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
LMAO!
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #10 ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack is lying again, but I will be there.
Under the podium ?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that playing political games is the mantra of the right.
RealDave than explain why Obama’s budget didn’t get a Single Democratic Vote? So I guess Reid and his Cohorts was playing Politic… Right!!
same

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

BLACK CHILDREN MURDERED IN AMERICA GOT no tears from the libs or their sambo/s trayvon didn't bring up gun control

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been shooting guns all my life. Got my first one on my 6th birthday. You should be worried about the crazy people and not an inanimate object that can't do anything by itself. Where I come from you are taught at an early age to respect a weapon. That you assume it is loaded even if you just unloaded and you only point it at what you are going to shoot. This isn't about guns. This is about the loony libtard policies of drugging our children, everybody gets a trophy, and the lack of respect for life you dumbasses are instilling in our children.
Alcohol is a liquid. It doesn't jump down your throat so as to make you drive drunk or smack around your wife around

But, guess what.

We regulate it.

Many states outlaw the sale of grain alcohol. Why? Is because it is more potent?

We regulate what we sell, when we sell it, where we sell it & who can buy it.

But when it comes to guns its "OMG OMG OMG" we can deem some as too potent, we can't say who can sell them to whom, we can't designate places where you can't tote guns.

It is legal to carry a loaded weapon while drunk. It is legal to purchase & carry a loaded weapon in the presence of people and especially children without any requirement for training. "is that safety on?" "Is it secure that a child can't grab it?" Who knows?

According to you, we should teach our children the dangers of alcohol & just allow people to do whatever they want with alcohol. Driving drunk is OK unless you hurt someone.

We regulate Alcohol for the protection of others. We should regulate guns for the same purpose.

Guns & Alcohol are inanimate objects that do no harm just sitting on the shelf. Using that argument for guns but not alcohol is not logical & really really stupid.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Yeah obama...we agree with one line of your Pathetic gun speech !
That was...'' We must Protect our children ''
THATS WHY WE HAVE A SECOND AMMENDMENT !
To Bear arms to protect ourselves ! Our families ! Our Children! And Our property !
Fuck Obama ! he.thinks.that.he.is
The Furror of America !
What's a "furror" on your fuzzy little planet of Retardia?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
YOu can zigzag all you want, but if someone has an automatic weapon, it doesnt' matter.
Owning automatic weapons is illegal in this country. Stupid libtard. See this the mental midget of libtardism. They make shit up and then forget they made it up and believe it's real. Libtardism is a mental disease.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you can explain it then.
Or did I miss your answers to the five questions I asked earlier?
They were serious questions. Should I ask them again?
Think you are stuck on college friends, which seems a variation of college grades, which seems a variation of the birth certificate dribble.

Carol, Who is the leader of the Republican Party in Jan 2013?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Automatic weapon? Who has automatic weapons?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The President is on the side of the American people; not the killers, like you are.
Most people are murdered by someone they know. When a person owns a gun; that gun becomes the ultimate solution to a problem.
No one is on the side of killers, Lily. This is the kind of statement that turns rational people against the liberal craziness.

There are millions of guns out there. You don't think criminals won't find a way to get one even if you take away as many as possible from law abiding citizens?
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Running for your life makes more sense than cowering in a corner.
I opened up with - when the shooting starts Homer moves in a zigzag to avoid being shot or something in that regards to which I was ridiculed by your fellow rightwingers. I guess they prefer the cower mode.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
His former aid said he doesn't like people.
Bob Woodward said there is a "mystery" surrounding this president and even Democrats are left grumbling about who is in charge.
If he can't make friends on Capital Hill and ostricizes anyone who dares question his authority, how can you even entertain the idea that he's on the side of anyone besides himself?
Good gossip ....
Can you name the leader of the GOP?
Do you have one?
Woodward is a journalist and fun to read.
How many of his books have You read?
Peace !!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
Economic indicators improving under President Obama despite republican house negativity.
The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment aid hit a five-year low last week and residential construction surged in December, the latest signs of underlying strength in the economy.
Initial claims for state unemployment benefits fell 37,000 to a seasonally adjusted 335,000, the lowest level since January 2008, the Labor Department said. It was the largest weekly drop since February 2010 and ended four straight weeks of increases.
Republicans continue to whine
Record 1.2 million people drop out of the work force in one month. Labor Force Participation Rate drops to 30 year low. Tell all the facts or none at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 775,641 - 775,660 of1,072,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,640
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 13 min Hatti_Hollerand 396
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min HughBe 68,160
Music Artists A to Z 53 min _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,499
Abby 7-11 2 hr j_m_w 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••