Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
775,601 - 775,620 of 1,100,153 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#841040 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack is lying again, but I will be there.
Under the podium ?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#841041 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that playing political games is the mantra of the right.
RealDave than explain why Obamaís budget didnít get a Single Democratic Vote? So I guess Reid and his Cohorts was playing PoliticÖ Right!!
same

Waterbury, CT

#841042 Jan 17, 2013
BLACK CHILDREN MURDERED IN AMERICA GOT no tears from the libs or their sambo/s trayvon didn't bring up gun control

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#841043 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been shooting guns all my life. Got my first one on my 6th birthday. You should be worried about the crazy people and not an inanimate object that can't do anything by itself. Where I come from you are taught at an early age to respect a weapon. That you assume it is loaded even if you just unloaded and you only point it at what you are going to shoot. This isn't about guns. This is about the loony libtard policies of drugging our children, everybody gets a trophy, and the lack of respect for life you dumbasses are instilling in our children.
Alcohol is a liquid. It doesn't jump down your throat so as to make you drive drunk or smack around your wife around

But, guess what.

We regulate it.

Many states outlaw the sale of grain alcohol. Why? Is because it is more potent?

We regulate what we sell, when we sell it, where we sell it & who can buy it.

But when it comes to guns its "OMG OMG OMG" we can deem some as too potent, we can't say who can sell them to whom, we can't designate places where you can't tote guns.

It is legal to carry a loaded weapon while drunk. It is legal to purchase & carry a loaded weapon in the presence of people and especially children without any requirement for training. "is that safety on?" "Is it secure that a child can't grab it?" Who knows?

According to you, we should teach our children the dangers of alcohol & just allow people to do whatever they want with alcohol. Driving drunk is OK unless you hurt someone.

We regulate Alcohol for the protection of others. We should regulate guns for the same purpose.

Guns & Alcohol are inanimate objects that do no harm just sitting on the shelf. Using that argument for guns but not alcohol is not logical & really really stupid.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#841044 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Yeah obama...we agree with one line of your Pathetic gun speech !
That was...'' We must Protect our children ''
THATS WHY WE HAVE A SECOND AMMENDMENT !
To Bear arms to protect ourselves ! Our families ! Our Children! And Our property !
Fuck Obama ! he.thinks.that.he.is
The Furror of America !
What's a "furror" on your fuzzy little planet of Retardia?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841045 Jan 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu can zigzag all you want, but if someone has an automatic weapon, it doesnt' matter.
Owning automatic weapons is illegal in this country. Stupid libtard. See this the mental midget of libtardism. They make shit up and then forget they made it up and believe it's real. Libtardism is a mental disease.
Lincoln

United States

#841047 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you can explain it then.
Or did I miss your answers to the five questions I asked earlier?
They were serious questions. Should I ask them again?
Think you are stuck on college friends, which seems a variation of college grades, which seems a variation of the birth certificate dribble.

Carol, Who is the leader of the Republican Party in Jan 2013?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841046 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
YOu can zigzag all you want, but if someone has an automatic weapon, it doesnt' matter.
Automatic weapon? Who has automatic weapons?
carol

Orlando, FL

#841048 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The President is on the side of the American people; not the killers, like you are.
Most people are murdered by someone they know. When a person owns a gun; that gun becomes the ultimate solution to a problem.
No one is on the side of killers, Lily. This is the kind of statement that turns rational people against the liberal craziness.

There are millions of guns out there. You don't think criminals won't find a way to get one even if you take away as many as possible from law abiding citizens?
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#841049 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Running for your life makes more sense than cowering in a corner.
I opened up with - when the shooting starts Homer moves in a zigzag to avoid being shot or something in that regards to which I was ridiculed by your fellow rightwingers. I guess they prefer the cower mode.
Lincoln

United States

#841051 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
His former aid said he doesn't like people.
Bob Woodward said there is a "mystery" surrounding this president and even Democrats are left grumbling about who is in charge.
If he can't make friends on Capital Hill and ostricizes anyone who dares question his authority, how can you even entertain the idea that he's on the side of anyone besides himself?
Good gossip ....
Can you name the leader of the GOP?
Do you have one?
Woodward is a journalist and fun to read.
How many of his books have You read?
Peace !!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#841050 Jan 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Economic indicators improving under President Obama despite republican house negativity.
The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment aid hit a five-year low last week and residential construction surged in December, the latest signs of underlying strength in the economy.
Initial claims for state unemployment benefits fell 37,000 to a seasonally adjusted 335,000, the lowest level since January 2008, the Labor Department said. It was the largest weekly drop since February 2010 and ended four straight weeks of increases.
Republicans continue to whine
Record 1.2 million people drop out of the work force in one month. Labor Force Participation Rate drops to 30 year low. Tell all the facts or none at all.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#841052 Jan 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
republicans on the wrong side on guns, immigration and voter ID laws.
Republicans on the right side on guns and voter ID laws.

Immigration TBD.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#841053 Jan 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

Despite your repeated assertions, torture had nothing to do with finding Bin Laden.
Prove that.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#841054 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well I'm not a right winger, whatever that is. As the same as the first time she was invited. Sucks to be you, don't it!
You lie! You are about as rightwing as they come. If I thought about this president like you do there is no way I would let my daughter attend his inauguration, if Homer had said daughter. Give the invite to someone who actually wants to go.
Lincoln

United States

#841056 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is on the side of killers, Lily. This is the kind of statement that turns rational people against the liberal craziness.
There are millions of guns out there. You don't think criminals won't find a way to get one even if you take away as many as possible from law abiding citizens?
No! Appears some on the right wing are on the side of the criminals if they can make a profit from selling guns, even if our children are killed as a result.
same

Waterbury, CT

#841057 Jan 17, 2013
SAMBOS are comfortable with their lib MASTERS calling them 'nword all day in the media we dont normalize the same with other groups ask MJ k'ke me he was done no such thing as KWORD NOT accepted by people who respect their culture or self
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#841060 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Notice it has gone from assault weapon to now it's assault like weapon. Both mean nothing. Libtards are so stupid!!!!
Take an "assault weapon", remove the pistol grip, and the firearm is no longer an assault weapon.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#841061 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcohol is a liquid. It doesn't jump down your throat so as to make you drive drunk or smack around your wife around
But, guess what.
We regulate it.
Many states outlaw the sale of grain alcohol. Why? Is because it is more potent?
We regulate what we sell, when we sell it, where we sell it & who can buy it.
But when it comes to guns its "OMG OMG OMG" we can deem some as too potent, we can't say who can sell them to whom, we can't designate places where you can't tote guns.
It is legal to carry a loaded weapon while drunk. It is legal to purchase & carry a loaded weapon in the presence of people and especially children without any requirement for training. "is that safety on?" "Is it secure that a child can't grab it?" Who knows?
According to you, we should teach our children the dangers of alcohol & just allow people to do whatever they want with alcohol. Driving drunk is OK unless you hurt someone.
We regulate Alcohol for the protection of others. We should regulate guns for the same purpose.
Guns & Alcohol are inanimate objects that do no harm just sitting on the shelf. Using that argument for guns but not alcohol is not logical & really really stupid.
Alcohol is not protected by the constitution dumbass. Libtards are SO stupid!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#841062 Jan 17, 2013
MSNBC SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>laughing my ass off! Hahaha blue gums ! Hahaha
Just how old are you? Maybe you should have him spell "golfcoarse" for some real laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Brian_G 46,310
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,370
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 2 hr peter osterman 7
Abby 8-29 2 hr Julie 10
Amy 8-29 5 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search