Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
775,501 - 775,520 of 1,080,332 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

In 2002 there was a black Ford f-150 Pick-up that got me to sign right away for gas pipe line for Hill top drive said he was public relations man headed to New York black haired white male. Also man from Charleston West Virginia who resembled Mr. Nash in Bluefield got mother to sign right away for gas pipe line. I said you sound like Santa Claus because it was close to Christmas. He stated I wouldn't describe myself as Santa Clause. Was it legal for me to sign for right of way for gas pipe line to go across Hill Top drive land sounds suspicous. Gas pipe line never waa
put in. GF008 Safer World 2013
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Bumpass Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hillbilly. You & the other wrinkle faced libtard remind me of the two bumbling fools in the James Bond movies. You must be Mr. Kidd. Good thing Leosnana isn't here as you need learn how to spell "i'm" and "Christains".
As to the other old flocks assertion, It's actually better to carry about four handguns with 15 round clips under a coat and then you can grab a gun while still firing the other. An easy and faster way to get off 60 rounds than with an AR-15.
Pipe bombs also work quite well, jerkoff.
You libs sure are flockking dumb flocks.
Go have a moron fest.
Hey dumbass, you spelled Christian wrong...Also [need learn] TOO FUNNY. Nothing is more fun than watching a tea bagger profess intelligence... What a dope. Having used an AR-15 as opposed to your obvious retarded azz, I will guarantee you my AR will out do your pathetic one pull one round hand gun's all day. Your ignorance is now a matter of record. I have a house right up the road from you, so if I'm a hillbilly what does that make you? Besides a dipsh1t.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens with a Ponzi scheme, but does not justify deepening the fraud.
I agree and elinate it immediately and let the entitlement society figure it out for themselves social security has turned into nothing but a scam.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Now the right wants us to take kids that are diagnosed with anxiety or whatever & tattoo "wacko" on their forehead so they can never own a gun.

What percentage of kids that were diagnosed with mental issues are grabbing AR15's & slaughtering people?

How many are never tested or see get any mental health screening?

Being put on a list of people with mental issues will prevent these people from functioning in society. Most can & do go on & live their lives without issue.

Is any doctor willing to take a a 16 year old & brand him for life with a mental condition that they will likely grow out of or cause no major event?

If we want to look for mental issues, I estimate that one & three people who think they need to conceal carry 24/7 are major nutjobs. If not more.

How many of those who hoard guns & ammo are sane?

To ignore gun control & pretend addressing metal health is the solution is foolish.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
When the shooting starts Homer always moves in a zigzag pattern, it's much harder to be shot.
If it's after 10 a.m. Homer moves in a zigzag pattern, with or without a gun.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Also message stated keep Isreali spies out of United States. Ibelieve in working with Isreali Intelligence. What happened? Gf008 Safer World 2013.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"I is smart"????
He am a liar--not a very good one, but prolific nonetheless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The favorite unknown pseudo-conservative of the leftwing nutjobs.
Nobody cares about Brucie.
right that is the problem with todays pseudo Conseratives(neo cons) they are decendents of FDR's Modern version of his liberals are really Leftwind Nutjobs compared to FDR and see nothing with Government providng for them but Bruce Bartlett is right everrything that wrote in 2006 is coming true because of todays Pseudo Conseratives(neo cons) and what they call Compassinate Conservatism which nothing more that advocating for a Welfare Society which has become the new conservativism.

Compassionate conservatism

Compassionate conservatism is a political philosophy that stresses using traditionally conservative techniques and concepts in order to improve the general welfare of society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff?

Remember that liberals?

Protect 47%'ers...

Obama...sign an Executive Order...

Banning disease spreading airports!

http://web.mit.edu/press/2012/spread-of-disea...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

He had to surround himself with children to sign his name to those ass wipe worthless gun restrictions? Really?
LOOK BACK IN HISTORY.... Hitler -Muselini and other wackos did the same thing!!
You know...
For the ''children''
EVERY LAST PIECE OF HOGWASH THAT IDIOT IS PROPOSING WOULD NOT HAVE AND WILL NOT STOP A TRAGEDY LIKE SANDY HOOK !
Obama and Biden are both CLOWNS !
Total ASS CLOWNS !
Dumb and Dumber !
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Republican Woes Go Far Beyond Poor Tactics and Weak Arguments

....Movement conservatives certainly have a problem of having far too much confidence in the political efficacy of creating “bold” ideological contrasts, but that is a symptom of a more pervasive obliviousness to the details of the political landscape and long-held mistaken assumptions about the political leanings and preferences of most Americans. That is something that can afflict leaders and the party’s rank-and-file alike. That is something that can’t be fixed by changing tactics or rhetoric. It is also necessary to question and overturn assumptions that may no longer be valid.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Party leaders enjoyed an excess of trust from movement conservatives in the early Bush years, but this did not produce sound policy or desirable political results. It enabled Republican leaders to govern badly while also linking conservatives closely with the bad policies they implemented. One of the GOP’s many problems isn’t that its leaders suffer from a lack of trust from their supporters, but rather that they have never been required to face much accountability for their repeated failures.

"never been required to face much accountability"

thank you FOX News. The GOP Apology Channel.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Coincidence?? Naah, just the same troll, WAXTURDS, misspelling the same word over and over, like a turd that keeps going round and round:
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
Nostrilis Waxman/GooberWaxturds aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Subversive Barry,Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), JEB, fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
LMAO!
Without doubt old Waxturd is a total hypocrite and should never be allowed to own even a water pistol, of course it would have to come with instructions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No comparison to two daddies with two male babies.
Pedophile city.
I am against both but Glenn Beck is for it but I dont consider Glenn Beck a conservative either and call promoting Homosexuality a conservative idea.

Glenn Beck Is Pro Gay Marriage

Conservative firebrand Glenn Beck has joined a growing chorus of Republican commentators in defending gay marriage, laying out a strong case for ending government opposition to letting same-sex couples wed.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

This Nra Life Member Is Fed Up
May 12, 1995

Good for former President George Bush.

His resignation from the National Rifle Association speaks volumes about how extremist the huge pro-gun lobbying group has become.

In a letter written last week, Mr. Bush said he was ``outraged'' that in the wake of the Oklahoma City bombing, NRA leaders have refused to repudiate an inflammatory fund-raising message attacking federal agents. The NRA solicitation calls law-enforcement agents ``jack-booted thugs wearing Nazi bucket helmets'' who would ``harass, intimidate, even murder law-abiding citizens.''

Mr. Bush rightly called such rhetoric ``a vicious slander on good people'' and said it offended his sense of decency and honor and his concept of service to country.

While some Republican presidential candidates are fawning all over the NRA and promising to assist the 3.5-million-member organization's guns-in-every-household agenda, Mr. Bush takes a different road. He resigned his life membership, reacting with proper horror at the NRA's unprincipled attempt to stoke the fires of hatred against law-enforcement agencies.

Naturally, the organization's leaders are no more ready to recant the hateful fund-raising letter now that Mr. Bush has resigned than they were in the days after the Oklahoma City bombing in which nearly 170 people, including several federal law-enforcement agents, died. One of the accused bombers, Timothy J. McVeigh, is said to harbor a grudge against the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms because of the deaths of members of the Branch Davidian sect near Waco, Texas, two years ago.

NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre, author of the solicitation, says all of his comments in the letter cited by Mr. Bush were ``the truth.'' The truth? Only as seen through a paranoid filter.

If a once-proud life member of the NRA can recognize that the organization is on a terribly wrong course, other members should. The NRA's leadership is pushing the organization close to the lunatic fringe of politics.

http://articles.courant.com/1995-05-12/news/9...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and elinate it immediately and let the entitlement society figure it out for themselves social security has turned into nothing but a scam.
That's a bit of a broad statement. Millions of working Americans had their money taken from them without their consent, that money is theirs. The scam is in the way it was squandered by our government and how easily non-contributors can abuse the program. Ryan's plan would have worked but the required 'changes' effected the average Obama voter, not 'someone else'.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Lets take away everybodys kitchen knives, hammers ! No more baseball bats ! TAKE THOSE CARS ! Ban cars ! They kill people too !
Golf clubs ! Yeah obama ... Ban them too they might be used in a golfcoarse mass murder !
No more bathtubs ! Children are dying in bathtubs! We cant have that!
You know its for the good of ''THE CHILDREN''

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

affected
LIBERALS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Now the right wants us to take kids that are diagnosed with anxiety or whatever & tattoo "wacko" on their forehead so they can never own a gun.
What percentage of kids that were diagnosed with mental issues are grabbing AR15's & slaughtering people?
How many are never tested or see get any mental health screening?
Being put on a list of people with mental issues will prevent these people from functioning in society. Most can & do go on & live their lives without issue.
Is any doctor willing to take a a 16 year old & brand him for life with a mental condition that they will likely grow out of or cause no major event?
If we want to look for mental issues, I estimate that one & three people who think they need to conceal carry 24/7 are major nutjobs. If not more.
How many of those who hoard guns & ammo are sane?
To ignore gun control & pretend addressing metal health is the solution is foolish.
I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE NAMES OF THE LIBERAL THAT HAVE GUNS!
THESE LIBERALS HAVE A VERY SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS AND THEY SHOULD
NOT OWN A GUN OR CAR THAT USES GAS!IF YOU LOOK AT THE LIBERALS THAT
HAVE A CONCEAL GUNS,I WOULD SAY 100% OF THEM ARE MAJOR NUTJOBS!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Being desperate and embarrassed by your own party obviously has taken its toll.
not surprised you still can't answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bit of a broad statement. Millions of working Americans had their money taken from them without their consent, that money is theirs. The scam is in the way it was squandered by our government and how easily non-contributors can abuse the program. Ryan's plan would have worked but the required 'changes' effected the average Obama voter, not 'someone else'.
its a tax just like any other its not ours, its the property of the Federal Government but we have been taught to believe it ours which was determined in 1960 in Flemming vs Nestor there is no property right to Social Security which it is just a slush fund for the federal government which it has turned it into besides its based on a ponzi scheme and not enough revenue to support it even when FDR started he knew then it was in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 17 min FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 24 min McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min loose cannon 174,662
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 33 min Did he killmost at 1 Time 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 41 min Hatti_Hollerand 464
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 42 min Very concerned citizen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,798
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE