Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sev7en

Waterbury, CT

#841109 Jan 17, 2013
THE real BLACK LEADERS WERE murdered and replaced with SAMBOS in sweatsuits and perms no college educated needed just gastrict by pass
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#841112 Jan 17, 2013
I use to carry milk from steep mountains as a child in flour sacks which also made good pillow cases. Milk makes you grow up strong and smart children. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841113 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You can't give the invite away numbnuts. You think they let just anybody get near the president? This isn't like going to a football game. Libtards are SO stupid!!!
So are you still trying to think up a reason she got invited...No one in the know would ever give you or yours an invite. Talk about stupid!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841115 Jan 17, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, burn the invite then, why subject your daughter to anything moderate/intelligent? Let her stick with the rightwing moronic stuff, you know the crap your preach at the dunner table, Fox News or the Republican National Convention.
I second that emotion! They're all hypocrits!

I read some comments about the Sandy relief; someone said his neighbor was a die hard teapartyer, but drove 100 miles to charge his laptop so he could claim his $300.00 Sandy relief money!
That just about sums it up.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841116 Jan 17, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
Right to bear arms.
Right to own a gun.
Can anyone explain the subtle differences?
Bears don't have arms?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841118 Jan 17, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, burn the invite then, why subject your daughter to anything moderate/intelligent? Let her stick with the rightwing moronic stuff, you know the crap your preach at the dunner table, Fox News or the Republican National Convention.
She was there the first time too. Seeing a seminar by Condi Rice and another by General West will be more than enough reward for standing in the cold watching the president being sworn in for the second time. Besides in her old age she can tell her great grand children she was there both times when the worst president in US history was inaugurated. LMAO!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841120 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ghostie is a legend in his own mind. Name ons svent where an automatic weapon was used. Automatic weapons can be own by private citizens but the paperwork to do so is burdensome. Most are for collectors of weapons. They ,for the most part, would never fire the weapon.
I'm pretty sure we all know someone, or have an odd relative that collects guns; I have a weird cousin that has an effing arsenal of weapons in his basement! No one knew about it until he hosted a family reunion a number of years ago! He brought one of my male cousins down into the basement and showed him! We were all creeped out after that, needless to say, no reunions were held there again; plus his son looked a little on the off side as well.
They are a powder keg, who knows what will set them off.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#841122 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has ever tried to take anyone's second amendment rights away.That's an excuse only, and meant to scare people. Republicans are basically a cowardly bunch to begin with. They want us to fight wars everywhere just as long as it's someone elses son or daughter doing the dying..Take Fox station for example...You would be hard pressed to find one military man or woman that works there...Yet they are war mongers galore. Republicans are getting less popular daily and they can only blame their own fanaticism.
Wilhelm you ignorant putz!

This Democrat is proposing we all have pea shooters now. How is the weather on the moon libtard?

No guns except single sht pistols & rifles.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122...

Acive bill - just written, idiot.

You Fascists will not be happy until all freedoms ar gone.

Azzwipe.

Liar.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841123 Jan 17, 2013
dem wrote:
Obama has managed to marginalize the right wing as fanatical nutjobs on yet another issue.
Who would have thought our first black president would single handedly destroy the Republican Party.
Pure genius!
Applause!!! Carol's still trying to make her case that the President doesn't like people!! Oh? Look how many people voted for him? I love this guy, he was the opening speaker when I went to see the President here:

Whatís your reaction to the angry people who are flooding your restaurantís Yelp page with bad reviews because you hugged the president?
You see the good and bad in people. Thatís whatís wrong with our country. I tell people, whether youíre Republican or Democrat, heís both of our president. He should be treated with respect, and thatís whatís wrong with our country right now. I donít think it has to be that way. Everyoneís entitled to their opinion, and you donít have to be ugly with yours. You know what Iím trying to say? You have the right to do what you want to do. Iím all for free speechódonít get me wrong there. But if you donít have nothing good to say, then donít say nothing. You know what Iím trying to say? Youíre entitled to your opinion. Exercise your vote. Thatís the bottom line.

And youíre a registered Republican?
I am registered Republican, believe it or not. Thatís why I think thereís all the uproar.

Who are you voting for in this election?
Iím going to vote for Obama. The reason why I voted for him last time is I liked his enthusiasm. I like that he tried to get young people to vote, and involved in community service and politics. I just thought he was the right man at the right time. When he came in today with that same enthusiasm when he came in initially. I still think heís the right guy at the right time.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841124 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ghostie is a legend in his own mind. Name ons svent where an automatic weapon was used. Automatic weapons can be own by private citizens but the paperwork to do so is burdensome. Most are for collectors of weapons. They ,for the most part, would never fire the weapon.
What's next for you gun idiots, Laser guns, how about we all have our own A bomb. The inability of those on the right to realize that they are being programmed and used daily is mind boggling. And old flack thinks that all others are stupid. Moron personified.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#841125 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the argument you & others have been making, flacktard.
You know the argument I am talking about.
Its the guns don't kill, people do argument.
Guns are not protected by the Constitution. Guns don't have rights.
Guns are regulated more than alcohol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#841126 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you still trying to think up a reason she got invited...No one in the know would ever give you or yours an invite. Talk about stupid!!!
You made more sense when you posted as Wilhelm from Germany, Bumpass Hillbilly.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#841127 Jan 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Take an "assault weapon", remove the pistol grip, and the firearm is no longer an assault weapon.
That's how the language in the original assault weapons ban read thanks to the efforts of NRA lobbyists.

The muzzle velocity of the Bushmaster .223 is roughly the same as the muzzle velocity of the M-16/AR-15. That the military version can be fired on full automatic is a moot point, both versions can fire at high rates as semi automatics.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#841128 Jan 17, 2013
buffoon....

Executive Order 10730: Desegregation of Central High School (1957)

This executive order of September 23, 1957, signed by President Dwight Eisenhower, sent Federal troops to maintain order and peace while the integration of Central High School in Little Rock, AR, took place.

http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php...

and despite all the noise from people like DB, some white folks took one on the chin.

you should see the list of executive orders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_S...

the first George was also a 'buffoon'. and didn't he help write the Constitution? imagine that.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#841129 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That s not what I said.
I said if he hit 25% of your targets & shoot 100 rounds, you hit 25 people.
Try to keep up.
What you don't get is you don't hit 25% of your targets. Each target has a 25% chance of getting hit!
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#841130 Jan 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Flack didn't get the memo
He hasn't been down to the telegraph office lately.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#841131 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure we all know someone, or have an odd relative that collects guns; I have a weird cousin that has an effing arsenal of weapons in his basement! No one knew about it until he hosted a family reunion a number of years ago! He brought one of my male cousins down into the basement and showed him! We were all creeped out after that, needless to say, no reunions were held there again; plus his son looked a little on the off side as well.
There is a difference between a weapon collector and a gun collector.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#841133 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Reading any of Galt's posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#841134 Jan 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Appears some on the right wing are on the side of the criminals if they can make a profit from selling guns, even if our children are killed as a result.
The problem is squishy lefties like you making excuses for violent criminals and allowing the mentally ill to walk the streets.

The Aurora theater killer should already have been tried and executed.

Same for the Muslim Army killer.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#841135 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What's next for you gun idiots, Laser guns, how about we all have our own A bomb. The inability of those on the right to realize that they are being programmed and used daily is mind boggling. And old flack thinks that all others are stupid. Moron personified.
Actually a Star Trek type phaser is about to hit the market. Police departments are pre-ordering them like crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,919
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min litesong 49,370
Dear Abby 12-28 13 min PEllen 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 22 min rico 7
Amy 12-28-14 23 min PEllen 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 2 hr reality is a crutch 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:12 am PST

ESPN 7:12AM