Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274585 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

LIBERAL HYPOCITES

Nashville, NC

#841342 Jan 17, 2013
And so, Wednesday dawns and Obama will reveal his 23 new gun-control edicts. He will, we are told, surround himself with children for the announcement.

Where is the liberal outrage?

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#841343 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
32,000 Americans died of gun violence in 2011.
Eliminate the guns, eliminate many of the deaths.
Common sense.
As you say, you can't legislate human behavior.
But you can keep stupid, damaged humans from getting their hands on guns by eliminating as many of them in America as possible.
Why are gun manufacturers allowed to operate??
There are 300 million guns in America already.
One for about every person in the USA.
Time to get the guns off the streets, too. Chicago wouldn't be so deadly if guns were better controlled.
How do these kids get so many guns?? And new ones, at that.
It's because guns are merely a commodity in America.
Time to get over the American love affair with guns.
Only cowards like Zimmerman need guns. Makes them feel like real men.
If he hadn't had a gun, he would never have stalked Trayvon Martin.
But punks like guns most of all. They all remember how they were picked on in school, and grew up to realize they needed a gun, as they are all too weak and frightened to face life as men.
they see the gun as a penile extension. Likely because they shoot blanks on their own.
How do you plan on getting the h0mey's and the vato's to turn in their guns genius?
GREY Ghost

United States

#841344 Jan 17, 2013
Ive skinned more roots than a wagon whell !
I cant help it.. I just love a hard peter deep in my throat !
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#841345 Jan 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
At 400 yards, Homer would hit zero out of 100.
Others would hit 6 out of 6.
Bah, Homer is an excellent shot, good with a bow too.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#841346 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying people should only be able to own 6 bullets at a time?
Nope, you can own all the bullets you want, guns too, what do I care?
LIBERAL HYPOCITES

Nashville, NC

#841347 Jan 17, 2013
A second Republican congressman is suggesting that impeachment should be an option as President Barack Obama takes executive action to enact gun control measures.

In an interview with Florida’s “The Shark Tank,” Florida Republican Trey Radel addressed Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman’s statement that he might seek impeachment if Obama goes forward with executive action to bring about gun control measures.

“All options should be on the table,” Radel responded.

Obama announced 23 executive actions during his Wednesday press conference.(READ: Obama’s 23 executive orders

“It is one of those times in our history, we are at this breaking point,” Radel added, going to to explain,“We have completely lost our checks and balances in this country, the Congress needs to hold the president accountable for the decisions that he’s making right now, and that why again, I would say that all options should be on the table.”

Radel is a freshman who won former Florida Republican Rep. Connie Mack’s House seat last year.

Monday Stockman said he would look to stop Obama’s executive actions “by any means necessary, including but not limited to eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/second-gop-...
GREY Ghost

United States

#841348 Jan 17, 2013
I left my wife for a homeless man.
Then I got arrested for feeling up little boys peters.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#841349 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
32,000 Americans died of gun violence in 2011.
Eliminate the guns, eliminate many of the deaths.
Common sense.
As you say, you can't legislate human behavior.
But you can keep stupid, damaged humans from getting their hands on guns by eliminating as many of them in America as possible.
Why are gun manufacturers allowed to operate??
There are 300 million guns in America already.
One for about every person in the USA.
Time to get the guns off the streets, too. Chicago wouldn't be so deadly if guns were better controlled.
How do these kids get so many guns?? And new ones, at that.
It's because guns are merely a commodity in America.
Time to get over the American love affair with guns.
Only cowards like Zimmerman need guns. Makes them feel like real men.
If he hadn't had a gun, he would never have stalked Trayvon Martin.
But punks like guns most of all. They all remember how they were picked on in school, and grew up to realize they needed a gun, as they are all too weak and frightened to face life as men.
they see the gun as a penile extension. Likely because they shoot blanks on their own.
Nuculur out of 23 executive orders Obama sign yesterday which one or a combination of them would have prevented Sandy Hook?
GREY Ghost

United States

#841350 Jan 17, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you plan on getting the h0mey's and the vato's to turn in their guns genius?
Can I unzip your pants and polish your candle holder?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841351 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I think he's funny, with his 'anal' fixation.
Ever notice how often anal, poop, or his other 'dirty little boy' body part talk happens??
It is very telling about his inner thinking.
He's either a gay cabellero, or he's showing signs of past abuse.
Either way, he's an idiot!!
<quoted text>
lol, So true. I do believe that his thought control center is located with-in his buttocks.
GREY Ghost

United States

#841352 Jan 17, 2013
I am the one that keeps using LooTER SHooTERS name posting stuff he is not really saying.
Im just mad at him because he is NOT GAY like me, but I do want him to Slam my Ass !
Im the biggest gay rod in This forum.
I love male sperm . I cant help myself
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#841353 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't we call you what you are, a rino.
You could, or a split ticket voter or anything you wish__this is topix after all.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#841354 Jan 17, 2013
LIBERAL HYPOCITES wrote:
A second Republican congressman is suggesting that impeachment should be an option as President Barack Obama takes executive action to enact gun control measures.
In an interview with Florida’s “The Shark Tank,” Florida Republican Trey Radel addressed Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman’s statement that he might seek impeachment if Obama goes forward with executive action to bring about gun control measures.
“All options should be on the table,” Radel responded.
Obama announced 23 executive actions during his Wednesday press conference.(READ: Obama’s 23 executive orders
“It is one of those times in our history, we are at this breaking point,” Radel added, going to to explain,“We have completely lost our checks and balances in this country, the Congress needs to hold the president accountable for the decisions that he’s making right now, and that why again, I would say that all options should be on the table.”
Radel is a freshman who won former Florida Republican Rep. Connie Mack’s House seat last year.
Monday Stockman said he would look to stop Obama’s executive actions “by any means necessary, including but not limited to eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/second-gop-...
Yeah, Hold your breath on that one!
GREY Ghost

United States

#841355 Jan 17, 2013
I am the Grey Ghost and I love Sperm the Most... Even spread it on my toast ! Mmmm yum meeee !
treat the real issue

AOL

#841356 Jan 17, 2013
Banning guns will not save the world. Treating mental illness will help out though.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#841357 Jan 17, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean different color, racist hillbilly azzhole.
Don't be so racist, you black pieceofshit, there's as many white hillbillies as there are black.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841358 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Like most things he will never get it. If it doesn't nearly fit into the box he has created it gets rejected.
He'll just change the argument mid-stream to fit his box. Which is why theindependantmajority is probably going to slap me when she comes online.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841359 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you can just continue to be the total assh*le we all know you are.
You know damn well what is being discussed but hey, play your stupid childish games.
Each bullet has the same potential but hey, don't ya think if you fire more of them that the cumulative effect is more???
The effects magazine size have on "damage", until you changed it to that "would have been" world you live in.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841360 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary
VICENZA, Italy (Reuters)- Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.
Asked by a soldier what President Barack Obama would do to protect school children from gun violence without infringing Americans' right to own guns, Panetta said action was needed after the attack on a Connecticut school in December in which a gunman killed 20 children and six adults.
He told members of the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team at Vicenza that there were areas where steps could be taken,
"I mean who the hell needs armor-piercing bullets except you guys in battle?"
In the aftermath of the Connecticut shooting - the latest mass killing in the United States on a list that includes Columbine in 1999 and Virginia Tech in 2007 - Obama launched the biggest gun-control push in generations.
He asked Congress on Wednesday to approve an assault weapons ban and background checks for all gun buyers.
Panetta, who is on a week-long trip to Europe, was President Bill Clinton's chief of staff when the United States banned the sale of assault weapons in the 1990s.
"Unfortunately that ban went out of effect," he said.
He added that he was an enthusiastic hunter.
"I've been duck hunting since I was 10-years-old. I love to hunt and I love to be able to share that joy with my kids. But for the life of me, I don't know why the hell people have to have an assault weapon."
Panetta said the administration must take measures to protect children from gun violence at school.
"I think this can be done. I think steps can be taken that will not undermine the Second Amendment and at the same time try to protect some of our schools so that the nuts that are out there won't use these kinds of weapons to wipe them out," he said.
The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution gives Americans a legal right to own firearms.
Duck hunter talking about assault weapons...hahaha. let's ban shot guns!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841361 Jan 17, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, you can own all the bullets you want, guns too, what do I care?
Thank you. Homer 2016!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min District 1 196,896
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min IB DaMann 54,491
abby 8-28=15 45 min Mister Tonka 6
Amy 8-28-15 57 min Mister Tonka 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 6,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,627
abby8-27-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages