Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#840996 Jan 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep circling that bowl "TURDS". LMAO!!
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #7 ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#840998 Jan 17, 2013
LIBERALS wrote:
I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me,” said Feinstein.
Hypocrisy Feinstein?
Despite calling in the same year for an outright ban on all firearms, Senator Dianne Feinstein, who is set to introduce legislation that would gut the second amendment, said in 1995 that she carried a concealed gun in order to protect herself against terrorists. Yes Dianne more terrorists and crime should mean continued rights and freedoms to protect ourselves.http://pushbacknow.n et/2012/12/31/senator-dianne-f einstein-carries-a-concealed-w eapon/
Stricter laws and harsher penalities for crimes committed with guns. That's the better solution over criminalizing law abiding citizens.

Why is it liberals don't seem to quite understand it's criminals who don't obey the law?
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#840999 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think he is the voice of the Republican party. Kinda sad and pathetic. Let the fool rant.
Bumpass...ROTFLMAO

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841001 Jan 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President was near tears when he spoke about one of the children murdered at SandyHook; her parents gave him one of her paintings that he hung in his office; very touching. A President who cares about the American people, women and children, gays, veterans, immigrants....Imagine that?
A president that is plating you like a fine violin. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Sound familiar?
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#841000 Jan 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS the name, JUDGITS the game. WAXTURDS, weapon of choice:
Topix cartoons!!
You get em big boy!
Spell ridiculous for us one more time "TURDS".
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #8 ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#841002 Jan 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
That he is. Another fitting description would be a boil on society's ass.
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #9 ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841003 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, we, i.e. conservatives, know this to be true.
Maybe I just haven't gone back far enough yet to find someone on the left who addressed that post.
But thanks anyway...
You and flack make a wonderful couple, one's a paranoid ninny and the other a bobblehead. And neither is aware that it is noticable. Too funny.
carol

Orlando, FL

#841004 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The President was near tears when he spoke about one of the children murdered at SandyHook; her parents gave him one of her paintings that he hung in his office; very touching. A President who cares about the American people, women and children, gays, veterans, immigrants....Imagine that?
No one is criticizing him for that.

He still doesn't get it's criminals who don't obey the law. No matter how much he wants to believe otherwise.

As do you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#841005 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Obama has recieved more death threats than any President in history.
Nuculur did you get that info from Chris Matthews?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841006 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
Obama wrote in his book he chose his friends carefully, among them Marxist professors.
C'mon people. This isn't hard.
Get lost birfer
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#841007 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been my experience and judgement never to believe anything that flack says. He obviously is a totally insecure person, very transparent. Hell he can't even be honest with himself.
The Bumpass Hillbilly has spoken!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841008 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You and flack make a wonderful couple, one's a paranoid ninny and the other a bobblehead. And neither is aware that it is noticable. Too funny.
Bush attorney general disappoints Hannity: Obama’s executive orders are legal

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/17/bush-at...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#841009 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So says Wilhelm from Germany.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#841010 Jan 17, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Well they had them hiding under their desks in the event of an atom bomb attack back in the 1950's(Flack and a few others still living there) so I suppose a zigzagging class makes about as much sense.
Duck and cover drills were routine across the nation as well as short safety films about topics such as looking both ways before crossing roads. Those little films were pretty effective, I only got hit by a car once.

I zagged when I should have zigged and a Packard Clipper got me.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841011 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I would like to know why a rightwinger like you is sending his daughter to President Obama's innaugeration.
Well I'm not a right winger, whatever that is. As the same as the first time she was invited. Sucks to be you, don't it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841012 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is criticizing him for that.
He still doesn't get it's criminals who don't obey the law. No matter how much he wants to believe otherwise.
As do you.
The President is on the side of the American people; not the killers, like you are.
Most people are murdered by someone they know. When a person owns a gun; that gun becomes the ultimate solution to a problem.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#841013 Jan 17, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
A budget resolution based on President Obama’s 2013 budget failed to get any votes in the Senate on Wednesday.
In a 99-0 vote, all of the senators present rejected the president’s blueprint.
It’s the second year in a row the Senate has voted down Obama’s budget.
Obama's 2012 budget failed 97 to 0 last May after Obama himself last April said he wanted deeper deficit cuts.
The House earlier this year unanimously rejected Obama's budget.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/...
I realize that playing political games is the mantra of the right.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841014 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A president that is plating you like a fine violin. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Sound familiar?
Welcome to flack world, where children getting killed by another crazed gun nut is called a good crisis. You are one pathetic little man that continously attempts to elivate your pathetic self. I suspect that you have been a failure all of your miserable life, and it certainly shows.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841015 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A president that is plating you like a fine violin. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Sound familiar?
I love the President; he's on the side of the American people. Why is your daughter going to his innaugeration? Give the ticket to someone who would appreciate it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841016 Jan 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Duck and cover drills were routine across the nation as well as short safety films about topics such as looking both ways before crossing roads. Those little films were pretty effective, I only got hit by a car once.
I zagged when I should have zigged and a Packard Clipper got me.
YOu can zigzag all you want, but if someone has an automatic weapon, it doesnt' matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,829
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Mothra 49,201
New Beach Boys song. 1 hr The Beach Boys 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,015
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 4 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia