Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#840969 Jan 17, 2013
Everyone on here knows you're a habitual liar.

We've seen it all too often.

Emaam lies and says stupid things, then lashes out at whoever calls him on his juvenile Jump Street ignorance. What a loser!!

The reason for your support of lyin' Herman Cain is obvious.

You admire a good liar.(It even rhymes)
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on here knows you tried to give Obama credit for those rights, when the NRA had much more to do with it. Give credit, where credit is due, Terry.
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#840970 Jan 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS!!
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #6 ROTFLMAO !!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#840972 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
(Don't know if this posted, so I'm doing it again)
On Jan. 1, 2014, one of the reforms scheduled to take place under Obamacare is the individual mandate:
Most individuals will be required to carry health insurance and most employers (50 or more employees) must provide coverage. Both individuals and employers will face penalties for non-compliance.
But this is the part I don't get.
Certain groups will be exempt from the individual mandate including American Indians, those with religious objections and those who would face financial hardship by purchasing health insurance, i.e. insurance coverage costing more than 8 percent of your income.
Five questions (for starters):
1. What prevents anyone from claiming to have a religious objection?
2. How many government paper pushers will be needed to keep track of who gets what?
3. How is it fair to those who earn just above the financial hardship cutoff line who will still be struggling with the cost of insurance?
4. Who will pay for all those who are exempt because of religious objections or financial hardship?
5. If the SCOTUS ruled Obamacare allows states to opt out of healthcare exchanges without losing current Medicaid funding, what's the point?
As Greta Van Susteren pointed out: The whole idea of everybody being in is everybody's contributing to lower the cost of health care. So if everybody opts out - plus, we've got the problem that the president through the HHS has issued thousands of waivers - everyone's jumping ship! They're going to leave about five of us left standing paying for this!
Which leads back to question #4.
(1) Anybody who is Christian won't get a waiver.(2) A lot. Mostly at the IRS.(3) It's not about fairness. It's about government control.(4) The same people who pay for them now.(5) Control. The eventual goal is government run single payer. Never ever forget this. The most dangerous attempt at a power grab since Stalin and Mao.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#840973 Jan 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps kids should be taught how to avoid gunfire. Zigzag class starts in 15 min, after Judge Wapner.
Well they had them hiding under their desks in the event of an atom bomb attack back in the 1950's(Flack and a few others still living there) so I suppose a zigzagging class makes about as much sense.

Location hidden

#840974 Jan 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a little payback here.
Maybe now lily will stop being a fake Carol.
Will Nobraina stop being a fake John Galt??
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#840975 Jan 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
So why exactly is everyone fighting about abortion again? A Pew poll released Wednesday found that not only do a majority of Americans want to keep abortion legal, but also that just 44 percent of those under 30 even knew the landmark Roe v. Wade case dealt with right to terminate a pregnancy. As the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling that decriminalized abortion approaches, the poll found that 63 percent of respondents said they did not want the court to overturn the decision—a number unchanged from 10 or even 20 years ago, despite numerous efforts by many states to limit abortion rights. In fact, the poll found that a majority, 53 percent, of those surveyed said that “abortion is not that important compared to other issues.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2013/01/1...
Paul Ryan and Marsha Blackburn didn't get the memo
carol

Orlando, FL

#840976 Jan 17, 2013
Forks_Make_us_fat wrote:
Obama and
photo ops with the children...
reminds me of...something I studied in History
http://www.infowars.com/other-tyrants-who-hav...
Isn't that the kind of people Obama sought out in college?

Like-minded people, I mean?

In his book, he wrote: "To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. THE MARXIST PROFESSORS and structural feminists."

Oh, yes, he did say that...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840977 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The President was near tears when he spoke about one of the children murdered at SandyHook; her parents gave him one of her paintings that he hung in his office; very touching. A President who cares about the American people, women and children, gays, veterans, immigrants....Imagine that?
I agree, it's all very sad. Giving the total mess left behind after eight years of incompetence Obama has managed to straighten the ship, with absolutly no help from the Republicans. The Republicans profess to love our military, our children and country yet they do nothing for the betterment. How anyone can be and remain blind to this is mind boggling. You have a good day lily.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#840978 Jan 17, 2013
Lance Armstrong Stripped Of Olympic Medal By IOC
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#840979 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
PDupont should ask himself WWJD?
After the horror of 9/11, I don't think turning the other cheek applies here.
Could be wrong.
By the way, President Theodore Roosevelt defended the practice. "The enlisted men began to use the old Filipino method: the water cure," he wrote in a 1902 letter. "Nobody was seriously damaged."
Wonder if Obama would have threatened to prosecute good ole' Teddy?
Also, would PDupont pour water up someone's nose if he knew he or a loved one would be decapitated otherwise?
It's really all about perspective - or priorties.
Liberals aren't known for common sense. PDupont is a textbook example of one of these Mr. Magoo types.
yop

France

#840980 Jan 17, 2013
Obama is diahrea dump which slip along my ashol.i d raher be fuked by a buffalo than vote for him.i d rather drive a broom into my as than listen to him.i d rather jump into a swimming pool full of sh-t than look at him.i d rather...i d rather eat a mixture of my own pee and cr-p than support him...
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#840981 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>(1) Anybody who is Christian won't get a waiver.(2) A lot. Mostly at the IRS.(3) It's not about fairness. It's about government control.(4) The same people who pay for them now.(5) Control. The eventual goal is government run single payer. Never ever forget this. The most dangerous attempt at a power grab since Stalin and Mao.
Paranoia, the destroyer.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840982 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I would like to know why a rightwinger like you is sending his daughter to President Obama's innaugeration.
It's been my experience and judgement never to believe anything that flack says. He obviously is a totally insecure person, very transparent. Hell he can't even be honest with himself.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#840983 Jan 17, 2013
LIBERALS wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X7drxT6VbFUXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Hypocrite Sen. Dianne Feinstein The Conceal Carry Gun Control
Liberal = hypocrite
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#840984 Jan 17, 2013
SurpiZed Nuts wrote:
<quoted text> Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #4 ROTFLMAO !!!!!
Not SurpriZed = sockpuppet & judgeit queen spammer.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840985 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>(1) Anybody who is Christian won't get a waiver.(2) A lot. Mostly at the IRS.(3) It's not about fairness. It's about government control.(4) The same people who pay for them now.(5) Control. The eventual goal is government run single payer. Never ever forget this. The most dangerous attempt at a power grab since Stalin and Mao.
Talk about one paranoid idiot, run chicken little, run. And you call liberals stupid...Yours is in the advanced stages...Psycho.
carol

Orlando, FL

#840986 Jan 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
ANSWER:
Because it is not nor never was about health care!!!
Obamacare is only about two things:
#1. Destroying another industry: Health Insurance.
#2. Controlling people's behavior. Typical liberal agenda. See? All liberals want to control you because they think they know better.
Why gives Liberals the ILLUSION that they know better?
1. They believe they have "good intentions" of fairness.
2. They are in college or have some college training.
Those two reasons hypnotize them.
In the mean time: Conservatives have five qualities:
#1. Know what hard work is
#2. Have personal responsibility. So they do not need a nanny state to tell them what is good for them. They can figure it out by themselves.
#3. Have common sense because they live in reality. They know the world is unfair and they deal with it. They do not deny the reality of unfairness, they welcome it.
#4. Respect other people's choices even if they choose to hurt themselves as long as they hurt no one who refuses to be hurt.
#5. Love the freedom to success, fail or attempt to success or fail.
I appreciate your response but was hoping someone on the left would have answers to those questions too. And what Van Susteren said:

The whole idea of everybody being in is everybody's contributing to lower the cost of health care. So if everybody opts out - plus, we've got the problem that the president through the HHS has issued thousands of waivers - everyone's jumping ship! They're going to leave about five of us left standing paying for this!

Homer? Or perhaps Realtime? Lily maybe?

Location hidden

#840988 Jan 17, 2013
Obama has recieved more death threats than any President in history.

You don't hear about many because they don't want idiots like you playing 'copy cat'.

The kids at Sidwell School are children of politicians and diplomats.

The school is likely a #1 target for many extremists.

And if you're stupid enough to believe your children require the protection of the President's children, you're likely to be a dues paying member of a hate group: the NRA.

Seems Sidwell is quite popular with Presidents and other pols.

----------

"" Both of United States President Barack Obama's daughters, Sasha and Malia, attend Sidwell, which has been described as "the Harvard of Washington's private schools".[1] Vice President Joe Biden's grandchildren also attend the school.[2] Previously, President Theodore Roosevelt's son Archibald, Richard Nixon's daughter Tricia, Bill Clinton's daughter Chelsea Clinton, and Vice President Al Gore's son, Albert Gore III, all graduated from Sidwell Friends.""
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Armed guards does not equal secret service.
carol

Orlando, FL

#840989 Jan 17, 2013
Obama wrote in his book he chose his friends carefully, among them Marxist professors.

C'mon people. This isn't hard.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840990 Jan 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS!!
Just think he is the voice of the Republican party. Kinda sad and pathetic. Let the fool rant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black car driver shot thru window overnight 19 min hands on AR 3
Super Waste by Post Office 59 min Liberal Lover 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 180,855
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,564
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,794
Abby Nov 26 2 hr Kuuipo 3
Amy Nov 26 2 hr Kuuipo 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]