Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#840952 Jan 17, 2013
NRA no rotten advice you don't need fully automatic assault weapons, Gf008 Safer World 2013.
Grey Ghost

United States

#840953 Jan 17, 2013
Ive been spending my nights sucking off guys for beer money.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#840954 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
you might as well give it up. Eman will never ever admit when he is wrong or uninformed on an issue. Just ask him about the Keystone Pipeline or if the Sec of State is a cabinet position.
Just like he didn't know about the legislation allowing toters to tote in National parks.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Realputz, makes up lies about what people say then bases his argument on those lies. When asked to link to what he claims the poster said, he never does. Yeah, that's you, putz.
------

You're too much a coward to admit to what you've previously posted.

That's been proven countless times. You forget that there are witnesses who read the drivel you post.

When you say stupid things, which is always, you later deny them and scream 'prove it' in a lame effort to walk away from your stupidity.

Nobody has to prove it, we've already read it!! DUH

Fact is, Dave buried you on the XL pipeline and your stupidity concerning Sec of State not being a Cabinet job.

Typical of you that you come back days later to deny your lies and ignorance.

You want to prove you didn't say something,find the comment and post it.

This running away from you lies is sssoooo Rmoney like!! That's what he did, and BTW, where is he now??

Gunner would be so ashamed of his little suckball!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#840955 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And we know what a failure that would have
been if he succeeded!
Show me the facts that support your view that ‘Partial Privatization of SS “would have been a Failure!! My other question… Are you really this Stupid?
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#840956 Jan 17, 2013
Latest American conspiracy theory claims Newtown mass shooting a hoax

WASHINGTON - The United States has long been a breeding ground for conspiracy theorists, spurred by an often violent history riddled, in particular, with shadowy political assassinations.

But the latest conspiracy movement seems custom-made to underscore the need for a national debate on mental illness. Some of the Sandy Hook Truthers, as they've been dubbed, believe last month's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax.

The Obama administration perpetrated the hoax, the conspiracy theorists claim, in order to ratchet up support for tougher gun control measures.

They call themselves Operation Terror, and many of the movement's adherents appear to have ties to the so-called 9-11 truthers who have long held that the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, were an inside job by the George W. Bush administration.

Their theories on the Dec. 14 shooting in Sandy Hook appear to lack any basis in fact, reality or common sense. But Google Trends suggests the movement is gaining momentum with both a Florida college professor and a libertarian Fox News anchor in Cincinnati questioning the official narrative on the events.

On various websites and blogs, some Sandy Hook truthers crow about the "smoking gun" they say proves the shooting was a hoax — a photo of President Barack Obama, backstage at a Newtown vigil two days after the shooting, a young blonde girl sitting on his lap.

They insist the girl is six-year-old Emilie Parker, one of the 20 child victims of the shooting. The Sandy Hook truthers claim her parents slipped up in their participation in the hoax, and allowed their eldest daughter to cuddle up to Obama.

"The story that she was killed at Sandy Hook is not possible, because here she is sitting on the president's lap after the shooting," intones the narrator of a YouTube video, one of dozens of its kind, this one the recipient of more than 260,000 web hits.

In fact, it's the dead girl's little sister.

http://news.yahoo.com/latest-american-conspir...

I wonder what DBWriter thinks about this or Flack, they buy into all the conspiracy theories.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#840957 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I always use the term "assault like" to describe the semi automatic rifles with high capacity magazines.
But hey, flacktards absolutely have to have a fit & pretend that people like me know nothing about guns.
We all know what type of guns are being discussed in the White House & in Congress.
If you don't know what is being discussed then why don't you just shut the f*ck up about it.
I've been shooting guns all my life. Got my first one on my 6th birthday. You should be worried about the crazy people and not an inanimate object that can't do anything by itself. Where I come from you are taught at an early age to respect a weapon. That you assume it is loaded even if you just unloaded and you only point it at what you are going to shoot. This isn't about guns. This is about the loony libtard policies of drugging our children, everybody gets a trophy, and the lack of respect for life you dumbasses are instilling in our children.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#840958 Jan 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
BREAKING: Militant spokesman says 7 hostages alive in Algeria, including from US, UK, Belgium, Japan
AP
Is Algeria a "gun free" zone??
Grey Ghost

United States

#840959 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The President was near tears when he spoke about one of the children murdered at SandyHook; her parents gave him one of her paintings that he hung in his office; very touching. A President who cares about the American people, women and children, gays, veterans, immigrants....Imagine that?
i have pictures of little boys hanging in my office too.
carol

Orlando, FL

#840961 Jan 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a major lowlife! Here is a guy judging someone and talking about christianity, yet he starts out with calling someone a twit.
Nice person!
Typical (wrong) liberal fool.
Carol is correct. This PDUPONT guy is a real piece of work. He's the type of person we do NOT want owning a gun.
PDupont should ask himself WWJD?

After the horror of 9/11, I don't think turning the other cheek applies here.

Could be wrong.

By the way, President Theodore Roosevelt defended the practice. "The enlisted men began to use the old Filipino method: the water cure," he wrote in a 1902 letter. "Nobody was seriously damaged."

Wonder if Obama would have threatened to prosecute good ole' Teddy?

Also, would PDupont pour water up someone's nose if he knew he or a loved one would be decapitated otherwise?

It's really all about perspective - or priorties.

Location hidden

#840962 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on here knows you tried to give Obama credit for those rights, when the NRA had much more to do with it. Give credit, where credit is due, Terry.
Did the NRA sign the bill into law??

Did the NRA introduce the Legislation??

I thought not.

Just more of your baseline stupidity.

So they supported it. So what??

You give fringe groups like the NRA far too much credit.

The NRA has few dues paying members. I know this for a fact.

I and thousands of others got free NRA memberships when we purchased guns at Cabela's. I'm sure other gun stores did the same.

Meaning, the NRA puffs up its membership by giving out free memberships.

There'a likely less than 2 million actual nitwits who joined the NRA on purpose.

In a nation of over 300 million citizens, NRA members are merely a rounding error.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#840963 Jan 17, 2013
So why exactly is everyone fighting about abortion again? A Pew poll released Wednesday found that not only do a majority of Americans want to keep abortion legal, but also that just 44 percent of those under 30 even knew the landmark Roe v. Wade case dealt with right to terminate a pregnancy. As the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling that decriminalized abortion approaches, the poll found that 63 percent of respondents said they did not want the court to overturn the decision—a number unchanged from 10 or even 20 years ago, despite numerous efforts by many states to limit abortion rights. In fact, the poll found that a majority, 53 percent, of those surveyed said that “abortion is not that important compared to other issues.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2013/01/1...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#840964 Jan 17, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
When the shooting starts Homer always moves in a zigzag pattern, it's much harder to be shot.
Perhaps kids should be taught how to avoid gunfire. Zigzag class starts in 15 min, after Judge Wapner.
Grey Ghost

United States

#840965 Jan 17, 2013
Do any of you guys want my number? I need a man really bad I want a big fat hairy back man. Mmmm cmon guys ! I need you !
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#840966 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been shooting guns all my life. Got my first one on my 6th birthday. You should be worried about the crazy people and not an inanimate object that can't do anything by itself. Where I come from you are taught at an early age to respect a weapon. That you assume it is loaded even if you just unloaded and you only point it at what you are going to shoot. This isn't about guns. This is about the loony libtard policies of drugging our children, everybody gets a trophy, and the lack of respect for life you dumbasses are instilling in our children.
I would like to know why a rightwinger like you is sending his daughter to President Obama's innaugeration.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#840967 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been shooting guns all my life. Got my first one on my 6th birthday. You should be worried about the crazy people and not an inanimate object that can't do anything by itself. Where I come from you are taught at an early age to respect a weapon. That you assume it is loaded even if you just unloaded and you only point it at what you are going to shoot. This isn't about guns. This is about the loony libtard policies of drugging our children, everybody gets a trophy, and the lack of respect for life you dumbasses are instilling in our children.
By lack of respect for human life you mean starting a war based on lies and deception?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#840968 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the NRA sign the bill into law??
Did the NRA introduce the Legislation??
I thought not.
Just more of your baseline stupidity.
So they supported it. So what??
You give fringe groups like the NRA far too much credit.
The NRA has few dues paying members. I know this for a fact.
I and thousands of others got free NRA memberships when we purchased guns at Cabela's. I'm sure other gun stores did the same.
Meaning, the NRA puffs up its membership by giving out free memberships.
There'a likely less than 2 million actual nitwits who joined the NRA on purpose.
In a nation of over 300 million citizens, NRA members are merely a rounding error.
Who is Terry? Is he revealing peoples identities again? These rightwing stalkers are sick, sick in the head beyond words.
The President is a hero to the American people.

Location hidden

#840969 Jan 17, 2013
Everyone on here knows you're a habitual liar.

We've seen it all too often.

Emaam lies and says stupid things, then lashes out at whoever calls him on his juvenile Jump Street ignorance. What a loser!!

The reason for your support of lyin' Herman Cain is obvious.

You admire a good liar.(It even rhymes)
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on here knows you tried to give Obama credit for those rights, when the NRA had much more to do with it. Give credit, where credit is due, Terry.
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#840970 Jan 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS!!
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #6 ROTFLMAO !!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#840972 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
(Don't know if this posted, so I'm doing it again)
On Jan. 1, 2014, one of the reforms scheduled to take place under Obamacare is the individual mandate:
Most individuals will be required to carry health insurance and most employers (50 or more employees) must provide coverage. Both individuals and employers will face penalties for non-compliance.
But this is the part I don't get.
Certain groups will be exempt from the individual mandate including American Indians, those with religious objections and those who would face financial hardship by purchasing health insurance, i.e. insurance coverage costing more than 8 percent of your income.
Five questions (for starters):
1. What prevents anyone from claiming to have a religious objection?
2. How many government paper pushers will be needed to keep track of who gets what?
3. How is it fair to those who earn just above the financial hardship cutoff line who will still be struggling with the cost of insurance?
4. Who will pay for all those who are exempt because of religious objections or financial hardship?
5. If the SCOTUS ruled Obamacare allows states to opt out of healthcare exchanges without losing current Medicaid funding, what's the point?
As Greta Van Susteren pointed out: The whole idea of everybody being in is everybody's contributing to lower the cost of health care. So if everybody opts out - plus, we've got the problem that the president through the HHS has issued thousands of waivers - everyone's jumping ship! They're going to leave about five of us left standing paying for this!
Which leads back to question #4.
(1) Anybody who is Christian won't get a waiver.(2) A lot. Mostly at the IRS.(3) It's not about fairness. It's about government control.(4) The same people who pay for them now.(5) Control. The eventual goal is government run single payer. Never ever forget this. The most dangerous attempt at a power grab since Stalin and Mao.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#840973 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps kids should be taught how to avoid gunfire. Zigzag class starts in 15 min, after Judge Wapner.
Well they had them hiding under their desks in the event of an atom bomb attack back in the 1950's(Flack and a few others still living there) so I suppose a zigzagging class makes about as much sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 11 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 28 min Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 4 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?