Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840922 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Lets take away everybodys kitchen knives, hammers ! No more baseball bats ! TAKE THOSE CARS ! Ban cars ! They kill people too !
Golf clubs ! Yeah obama ... Ban them too they might be used in a golfcoarse mass murder !
No more bathtubs ! Children are dying in bathtubs! We cant have that!
You know its for the good of ''THE CHILDREN''
Your logic is that of a Neanderthal and your disrespect for our children is very sad, idiots like you are to be pitied. People like you are why the Republicans are losing on all fronts, your fanaticism borders that of Al Qaeda's fanatics. No difference.
LIBERALS

Nashville, NC

#840924 Jan 17, 2013
http://pushbacknow.net/2012/12/31/senator-dia... Moore immediately went public to exploit the Newtown shooting in calling for draconian gun control legislation, yet his own bodyguard was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon at in New York’s JFK airport back in 2005.

Obama seized the tragedy to push an agenda to disarm Americans, leaving out the fact his daughters attend a DC school that has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times. During an ABC Nightline interview which was broadcast on December 26 yet was recorded before the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability “to have men with guns around at all times,” in order to protect his daughters.

Michael Bloomberg aggressively pushes to disarm Americans while employing armed bodyguards 24×7.

The National Safety Council notes that guns are used some 2.5 million times a year in self defense against criminals, meaning that firearms are utilized to protect innocent lives in 80 times more cases than they are used to end lives.
MSNBC SUCKS

United States

#840926 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Hey Obama ?...
I Have sumthin for you !.....
zzzzzzziiiiiiiiP !
Wrap your blue gums around this mr.president.!
laughing my ass off! Hahaha blue gums ! Hahaha
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840927 Jan 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>not surprised you still can't answer.
It appears that you are far more concerned with finding any and everything that can make you feel better about your floundering party and the mess they have left after eight years of incompetence.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#840928 Jan 17, 2013
Clint Muldare wrote:
Conservatives are the people that work and share so the Liberals have to do neither one.
I know conservatives that are on Welfare too because conservatives are individuals that are against change and want more Government entitlements and Michelle Bauchman is a good one to use as an example.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#840929 Jan 17, 2013
Clint Muldare wrote:
Conservatives are the people that work and share so the Liberals have to do neither one.
so a lot of liberals live in red states?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#840930 Jan 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't understand, that's your problem.
lol! I love people who believe they're making a point, but can't explain it and blame it on others for not thinking like they do!

Talk about clueless!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#840932 Jan 17, 2013
MSNBC SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>laughing my ass off! Hahaha blue gums ! Hahaha
Thanks patriot.
Have you ever been with another man?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#840933 Jan 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush attempted to allow an option for partial privatization of Social Security.
And we know what a failure that would have
been if he succeeded!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#840934 Jan 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>remember when during the campaign, knives and forks were taken away from Obama's campaign stop with prominent Hispanics? it didn't get much press (SURPRISE :)

They came for the guns, but I said nothing.
They came for the knives, so I had no steak.
I do remember.
Sometimes ill wrap a fat cock in my hand and jerk sperm all over my face.
Helps my memory.
LIBERALS

Nashville, NC

#840935 Jan 17, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded

Hypocrite Sen. Dianne Feinstein The Conceal Carry Gun Control
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840936 Jan 17, 2013
MSNBC SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>laughing my ass off! Hahaha blue gums ! Hahaha
That's one lonely existance you have there numbnuts, talking to yourself all day.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#840937 Jan 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I an not licking Obama boots but Bush's Tsunami is coming because economical policy he signed into law before he left Washington DC and why he keeps a low profile.
I've wondered about this.... both the problems bushie started as a slow boil as well as his low profile both publicly and especially politically.

The later has been the most curious.
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#840938 Jan 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS!!!!
LMAO!
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #4 ROTFLMAO !!!!!
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#840939 Jan 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, WAXTURDS, spell ridiculous for us one more time!!!
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #5 ROTFLMAO !!!!!
LIBERALS

Nashville, NC

#840941 Jan 17, 2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XCkTSf0swcQ/Shc0JWt... ’s ban everything, and let’s start with the current crop of unreasonable anti-constitutionalists.-PBN

by AWR Hawkins
According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.

This is an interesting fact, particularly amid the Democrats’ feverish push to ban many different rifles, ostensibly to keep us safe of course.

However, it appears the zeal of Sens. like Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Joe Manchin (D-WV) is misdirected. For in looking at the FBI numbers from 2005 to 2011, the number of murders by hammers and clubs consistently exceeds the number of murders committed with a rifle.

Think about it: In 2005, the number of murders committed with a rifle was 445, while the number of murders committed with hammers and clubs was 605. In 2006, the number of murders committed with a rifle was 438, while the number of murders committed with hammers and clubs was 618.

And so the list goes, with the actual numbers changing somewhat from year to year, yet the fact that more people are killed with blunt objects each year remains constant.

For example, in 2011, there was 323 murders committed with a rifle but 496 murders committed with hammers and clubs.

While the FBI makes is clear that some of the “murder by rifle” numbers could be adjusted up slightly, when you take into account murders with non-categorized types of guns, it does not change the fact that their annual reports consistently show more lives are taken each year with these blunt objects than are taken with Feinstein’s dreaded rifle.

Another interesting fact: According to the FBI, nearly twice as many people are killed by hands and fists each year than are killed by murderers who use rifles.

The bottom line: A rifle ban is as illogical as it is unconstitutional. We face far greater danger from individuals armed with carpenters’ tools and a caveman’s stick.

And it seems fairly obvious that if more people had a gun, less people would be inclined to try to hit them in the head with a hammer.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#840947 Jan 17, 2013
gay_wire_peed_isTHE_DNC wrote:
<quoted text>
Report Captain...
You have a detail washing and lickin scrotums axx munch!
Demons bothering you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#840948 Jan 17, 2013
BREAKING: Militant spokesman says 7 hostages alive in Algeria, including from US, UK, Belgium, Japan

AP
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#840950 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic is that of a Neanderthal and your disrespect for our children is very sad, idiots like you are to be pitied. People like you are why the Republicans are losing on all fronts, your fanaticism borders that of Al Qaeda's fanatics. No difference.
The President was near tears when he spoke about one of the children murdered at SandyHook; her parents gave him one of her paintings that he hung in his office; very touching. A President who cares about the American people, women and children, gays, veterans, immigrants....Imagine that?
Grey Ghost

United States

#840951 Jan 17, 2013
I left my wife for another man.
Ilove a big peter up my ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min OzRitz 49,192
sex 1 hr rahul 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,813
amy 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
abby 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,917
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler