Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
775,301 - 775,320 of 1,083,832 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840637
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link to "Any person with a f*cking brains" source, cause you have zero credibility, putz.
--------
"In an unspeakably horrible crime, Andrew Kehoe killed his wife and family, set his farm on fire - and then set off 500 pounds of explosives in one wing of an elementary school.
The blast killed 38 children aged 7 to 14, two teachers and four others -- and the bomber himself."
no clip needed
-------
"The Oklahoma City bombing was a terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. It would remain the most destructive act of terrorism on American soil until the September 11, 2001 attacks. The Oklahoma blast claimed 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6"
No clip needed
-------
"Federal Assault Weapons Ban...The Act also defined and banned 'large capacity ammunition feeding devices', which generally applied to magazines or other ammunition feeding devices...federal ban set the limit at 10 rounds"
"The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting which occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County in the State of Colorado. Two senior students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional students, with three other people being injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair then committed suicide."
That's at least 36 shots fired during a high capacity magazine ban.
--------
As you were saying, putz?
ImaginaryDave lives in a world separate from the real one.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840639
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

shinningelectr0n wrote:
Freedom is never free. Fight the bazturd in the White House.
FreedomWatch Sues to Block Obama’s Gun Control Initiative: http://tinyurl.com/bf5dbdf
Fight? There will be no fight. The gov't has the upper hand. You bytches lost and will lose again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840641
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I will guarantee you that I could be all over you before you can change that clip. Your beliefs are all politically motivated and are seldom factual. Based on simple hate and ignorance.
That assumes someone strong enough present and willing to challenge the shooter, whereas typical school policy is "lockdown" where everybody hides in a closet, as in Newtown.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840642
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which world is which? What's real?
You are telling on yourself again. A still tongue makes a wise head. Especially for you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840643
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait.... are you comparing an air marshal to a grade school gunslinger?
I think you're comparing apples to oranges.
When was the last time a gun was used on a plane originating on US soil?
When was the last time a gun was used on a plane originating on US soil???

Exactly my point.

Personally know several teachers who are better marksmen and have better judgment than the average cop.
carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840644
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Carol... carol... could you please scratch my balls?
carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840645
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That assumes someone strong enough present and willing to challenge the shooter, whereas typical school policy is "lockdown" where everybody hides in a closet, as in Newtown.
Well, you know, when somebody shows up with a gun my natural response is to beat them to death.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840646
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but it should not be obvious who is armed. But posted that there is armed security there. I have no problem with having a trained armed teacher, probably a good idea..Along with a very good survelliance system, our kids must be protected at all costs, so never again will parents have to go through that ordeal again.
Every school in the country should post notice that they have armed security, whether they do or not.

Advertising that they have no security is absurd.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840647
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

carol wrote:
Is God real? Is death real? Is Guns real? Is terrorism real? Is Democracy real? Is capitalism real? Is China real?(The only way to know is to break it.) And yes, I know that says, "Is guns real?" But were they? What's real? Is carol real? Is Dave real? Don't spend so much time trying to determine what's real and concentrate on what's topical. Your reality is subjective. Whatever is real for you may not be real for someone else. Have a beer. Relax. Get real.
Let's start with this: a size 14 up your butt should feel real.

From there, you can work up to the Boy Messiah taking half of your paycheck, keeping you unemployed for half of your sorry life and not being allowed to protect yourself or your school-aged children from crazies.

Getting real yet?
carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840648
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time a gun was used on a plane originating on US soil???
Exactly my point.
Personally know several teachers who are better marksmen and have better judgment than the average cop.
Well, they missed their calling didn't they?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840649
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

7

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid is pro gun.
And probably running for re-election in 2016.
carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840650
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are telling on yourself again. A still tongue makes a wise head. Especially for you.
A still tongue makes a wise head? No... no, I don't think that's true. A still tongue probably makes a quiet head. Nothing more, nothing less. Try not to reach for profundity when all that's within your grasp is plain shit.
carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840651
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

When someone with a gun comes up and stands next to me, unconsciously I begin to envision taking it away from them. When men do this I realize that's their way of showing me their pecker. Pecker-guns I call 'em. It's about as hard to take someone's gun away from them as it is to take their purse, which is what they should have been carrying in the first place.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840652
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stance is the same as the NRA.
Resource officers are not always old washed up cops. One of the local schools works with the police.
Anonymous?? Really.Like every kid wouldn't know who.
Lets see,a 40 hour course or a professional law enforcement officer.
I guess you though those 5 year olds should have charged & disarmed the shooter. My God you are pathetic.
School security to prevent mass murder does not require any knowledge of law enforcement. Just the ability to kill the bastard. Many teachers are already proficient with guns, actually take more target practice than the average cop.

If another teacher at Newtown had been armed, he/she may have been able to shoot the killer while he was distracted shooting defenseless children.

Could not have been any worse.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840653
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS/is smart enough to retire, at 42, without needing social security...
"I is smart"????
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840654
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

I hear there are American hostages in Algeria.

Obama the deer in headlights & Plllary Clinton better hope France bails thim out.

Obama is experienced killing innocent bystanders with drones, but not this.

Didn't Obama tell us Al Queda was on the run?

More bull$hit from the light skinned Negro.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840656
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... or cause a lot more!
That would be where the training part comes in. Geesh
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840657
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's start with this: a size 14 up your butt should feel real.
From there, you can work up to the Boy Messiah taking half of your paycheck, keeping you unemployed for half of your sorry life and not being allowed to protect yourself or your school-aged children from crazies.
Getting real yet?
Nope. I can see from here those fuzzy slippers are size 8 1/2 max. Unreality if I ever saw it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840658
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A still tongue makes a wise head? No... no, I don't think that's true. A still tongue probably makes a quiet head. Nothing more, nothing less. Try not to reach for profundity when all that's within your grasp is plain shit.
Regardless, my reach is further than yours will ever be. It's a good thing you were born with a short stick or you couldn't shake the drops off. Now THAT would be a quiet head, dood.

Better to keep your mouth closed and leave people guessing about your intelligence than to open it and remove all doubt.

Too late for you, though.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840659
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link to "Any person with a f*cking brains" source, cause you have zero credibility, putz.
--------
"In an unspeakably horrible crime, Andrew Kehoe killed his wife and family, set his farm on fire - and then set off 500 pounds of explosives in one wing of an elementary school.
The blast killed 38 children aged 7 to 14, two teachers and four others -- and the bomber himself."
no clip needed
-------
"The Oklahoma City bombing was a terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. It would remain the most destructive act of terrorism on American soil until the September 11, 2001 attacks. The Oklahoma blast claimed 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6"
No clip needed
-------
"Federal Assault Weapons Ban...The Act also defined and banned 'large capacity ammunition feeding devices', which generally applied to magazines or other ammunition feeding devices...federal ban set the limit at 10 rounds"
"The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting which occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County in the State of Colorado. Two senior students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional students, with three other people being injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair then committed suicide."
That's at least 36 shots fired during a high capacity magazine ban.
--------
As you were saying, putz?
How many would have been killed at Columbine if each had the same AR15 with 150 Round clips?

Tell me there would not have been more killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 1,870
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 175,147
Abby 7-31 8 min PEllen 2
Amy 7-31 15 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min DDDD-25 45,896
This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes ... 16 min Exactly right 1
Why We will Go to War with Russia 27 min Exactly right 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••