Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277364 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841022 Jan 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu can zigzag all you want, but if someone has an automatic weapon, it doesnt' matter.
You are so right lily, you really don't have to aim with an automatic weapon.
same

Waterbury, CT

#841023 Jan 17, 2013
the rape of blacks by the N culture and liberals
carol

Orlando, FL

#841024 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when has anyone ever explained anything to you that you could grasp????? NEVER...LOggerheaded fanatic...period.
Well, maybe you can explain it then.

Or did I miss your answers to the five questions I asked earlier?

They were serious questions. Should I ask them again?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841025 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the NRA sign the bill into law??
Did the NRA introduce the Legislation??
I thought not.
Just more of your baseline stupidity.
So they supported it. So what??
You give fringe groups like the NRA far too much credit.
The NRA has few dues paying members. I know this for a fact.
I and thousands of others got free NRA memberships when we purchased guns at Cabela's. I'm sure other gun stores did the same.
Meaning, the NRA puffs up its membership by giving out free memberships.
There'a likely less than 2 million actual nitwits who joined the NRA on purpose.
In a nation of over 300 million citizens, NRA members are merely a rounding error.
Do any lobbyists sign bills? Do any lobbyists introduce them? Quit being suck a stupid fck.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841026 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I love the President; he's on the side of the American people. Why is your daughter going to his innaugeration? Give the ticket to someone who would appreciate it.
Flack is lying again, but I will be there.
Lincoln

United States

#841027 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
YOu can zigzag all you want, but if someone has an automatic weapon, it doesnt' matter.
Gun to protect one's home is one thing, assault weapons another.
Zig Zag republican argument is a diversion.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#841029 Jan 17, 2013
Chelsea Clinton: We can make a difference

By Chelsea Clinton, Special to CNN

updated 7:25 AM EST, Wed January 16, 2013

CNN)-- I'm proud to be the honorary chair of the National Day of Service happening this Saturday, inspired by Martin Luther King Jr.'s life and legacy. It's the perfect way to kick off the inauguration weekend because anyone can participate, and we know that when we work together, we will achieve more than one person could on his or her own.

President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, members of Congress and their families will be rolling up their sleeves at service projects in our nation's capital. But you don't have to be in Washington to get involved. From repairing fire-damaged homes in Colorado and cleaning sidewalks in Detroit to spending time with children with disabilities in New Orleans, every state will offer opportunities to volunteer.

All these projects have one big thing in common: They're making a community, our country and our world better. That's part of what makes service special. Whether it's volunteering time, skills, ideas or resources, we all can make a difference.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/15/opinion/clinton...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#841030 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Who is Terry? Is he revealing peoples identities again? These rightwing stalkers are sick, sick in the head beyond words.
The President is a hero to the American people.
Quit reading my posts you lying sack of fermented fruit.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#841031 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your response but was hoping someone on the left would have answers to those questions too. And what Van Susteren said:
The whole idea of everybody being in is everybody's contributing to lower the cost of health care. So if everybody opts out - plus, we've got the problem that the president through the HHS has issued thousands of waivers - everyone's jumping ship! They're going to leave about five of us left standing paying for this!
Homer? Or perhaps Realtime? Lily maybe?
Greta Von Slutski is a lying pos who is married to Republican party muckity muck. She misquoted expert analysts about the auto bailout even after being called out by them. She attempted to insert herself in the Casey Anthony saga through lying about having privileged information.

Lincoln

United States

#841032 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The President is on the side of the American people; not the killers, like you are.
Most people are murdered by someone they know. When a person owns a gun; that gun becomes the ultimate solution to a problem.
republicans on the wrong side on guns, immigration and voter ID laws.
same

Waterbury, CT

#841033 Jan 17, 2013
THE DISSIDENTs in american society have lost their way because of RAP
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#841034 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Which shooter had an automatic weapon, be specific , names dates that sorta thing.
carol

Orlando, FL

#841035 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I love the President; he's on the side of the American people. Why is your daughter going to his innaugeration? Give the ticket to someone who would appreciate it.
His former aid said he doesn't like people.

Bob Woodward said there is a "mystery" surrounding this president and even Democrats are left grumbling about who is in charge.

If he can't make friends on Capital Hill and ostricizes anyone who dares question his authority, how can you even entertain the idea that he's on the side of anyone besides himself?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#841036 Jan 17, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Well they had them hiding under their desks in the event of an atom bomb attack back in the 1950's(Flack and a few others still living there) so I suppose a zigzagging class makes about as much sense.
Running for your life makes more sense than cowering in a corner.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841037 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well I'm not a right winger, whatever that is. As the same as the first time she was invited. Sucks to be you, don't it!
Tell us all about her getting invited again.. Does the phrase "Walks like a duck" mean anything to you. You condemn Obama and belittle him along with calling all liberal stupid for years now, and now once again we see you foolishly attempting to elivate you and yours to being a patriotic American. One can only imagine all the crap you spew to your daughter at home...You are a lowlife liar...Plain and simple.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#841038 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Nobraina stop being a fake John Galt??
Only you care.
SurpiZed Nuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#841039 Jan 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Coincidence?? Naah, just the same troll, WAXTURDS, misspelling the same word over and over, like a turd that keeps going round and round:
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
Nostrilis Waxman/GooberWaxturds aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Subversive Barry,Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), JEB, fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
LMAO!
Not SurpriZed sexual rejection #10 ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#841040 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack is lying again, but I will be there.
Under the podium ?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#841041 Jan 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that playing political games is the mantra of the right.
RealDave than explain why Obama’s budget didn’t get a Single Democratic Vote? So I guess Reid and his Cohorts was playing Politic… Right!!
same

Waterbury, CT

#841042 Jan 17, 2013
BLACK CHILDREN MURDERED IN AMERICA GOT no tears from the libs or their sambo/s trayvon didn't bring up gun control

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min IB DaMann 54,562
Ask amy 9-2-15 26 min Stina 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Ferrerman unplugg... 100,659
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 196,978
2000 Chevy astro dies after I take off on a com... 2 hr AAvila 1
129Steps- Steps to a brighter future 2 hr 129Steps 1
abby9-2-15 2 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages