Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#840617 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I will guarantee you that I could be all over you before you can change that clip. Your beliefs are all politically motivated and are seldom factual. Based on simple hate and ignorance.
would you be willing to test that theory of yours

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#840618 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with the NRA.
School "resource officers" are washed up cops or ex-cops who are easy targets for determined killers. Columbine had a school resource officer who ran away at the first sign of trouble. Far better to have an anonymous armed teacher(s) to respond to trouble. Better still, the only additional funding required would be for training and equipment.
Idiots like you would prefer that students and teachers hide in closets and hope for the best instead of defending themselves.
Your stance is the same as the NRA.

Resource officers are not always old washed up cops. One of the local schools works with the police.

Anonymous?? Really.Like every kid wouldn't know who.

Lets see,a 40 hour course or a professional law enforcement officer.

I guess you though those 5 year olds should have charged & disarmed the shooter. My God you are pathetic.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#840619 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you don't need the 30, 60, 100 or 150rpund clips.
Thanks for agreeing with that ban.
This is a perfect example of how Realputz argues. he makes up a lie about what someone says, then runs with it. 3 years old have better understanding than he does.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#840622 Jan 16, 2013
College kids, Second Amendment, and lets buy a firearm after we voted for Obama...

"Sixty percent of high school and college students say they plan on owning guns at a later stage in life, an academic study from American University revealed on Monday."

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#840623 Jan 16, 2013
And JEB reeks of fool and reaps the wrath of your own ignorance.
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> New Yawk yawks for the incompetent Obama and reaps the result: nothing. LOL
sad n bad

AOL

#840624 Jan 16, 2013
Bad n Sad news for America. Hopes 4 years go by fast so we can survive this term President.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#840628 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you don't need the 30, 60, 100 or 150rpund clips.
Thanks for agreeing with that ban.
He wrote "Incorrect. Clips are easily changed."

Where in that statement do you see an agreement with the clip size ban?

Fool.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#840629 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Any person with a f*cking brain.
If you can't do more damage with one of these assault like rifles & high capacity clip,why the f*ck do you want to own one?
Wayne Thedick Lapierre told all of us that a gunman armed with an assault-like rifle is easily eliminated by a person with a handgun.
So again, why do you want an assault-life rifle with a 100 round clip? When a person with a handgun wins?
You GD idiots argue against yourself.
Please post a link to "Any person with a f*cking brains" source, cause you have zero credibility, putz.

--------
"In an unspeakably horrible crime, Andrew Kehoe killed his wife and family, set his farm on fire - and then set off 500 pounds of explosives in one wing of an elementary school.

The blast killed 38 children aged 7 to 14, two teachers and four others -- and the bomber himself."

no clip needed

-------
"The Oklahoma City bombing was a terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. It would remain the most destructive act of terrorism on American soil until the September 11, 2001 attacks. The Oklahoma blast claimed 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6"

No clip needed

-------
"Federal Assault Weapons Ban...The Act also defined and banned 'large capacity ammunition feeding devices', which generally applied to magazines or other ammunition feeding devices...federal ban set the limit at 10 rounds"

"The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting which occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County in the State of Colorado. Two senior students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional students, with three other people being injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair then committed suicide."

That's at least 36 shots fired during a high capacity magazine ban.

--------

As you were saying, putz?

Lapeer, MI

#840630 Jan 16, 2013
Freedom is never free. Fight the bazturd in the White House.

FreedomWatch Sues to Block Obama’s Gun Control Initiative: http://tinyurl.com/bf5dbdf

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#840631 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stance is the same as the NRA.
Resource officers are not always old washed up cops. One of the local schools works with the police.
Anonymous?? Really.Like every kid wouldn't know who.
Lets see,a 40 hour course or a professional law enforcement officer.
I guess you though those 5 year olds should have charged & disarmed the shooter. My God you are pathetic.
This dumbfck is stuck on that "40 hour course" bullsht, even tough many here have offered continued training requirements. But he's only doing what other liberals tell him.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#840633 Jan 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He wrote "Incorrect. Clips are easily changed."
Where in that statement do you see an agreement with the clip size ban?
Fool.
LMAO! Making sht up is the only way he can pose an argument.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#840634 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot say what? You are totally delusional and obviously a hate filled fanatical racist. Seek help, just knowing idiots like you are armed is scary.
why is it you allways go back to the race card . Don't have anything else do ya ?
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#840636 Jan 16, 2013
I watched as friend took hacksaw and sawed off roosters spurs just as beautiful women building engineers did with high heels. Also cut off roosters cones and put flour on head to help healing. These roosters areused for illegal cockfights in Virginia and Kentucky in winter time. Cockfights have been busted several times. Travel Southwest Va. and see rooster cages in yards. Drug transactions are also made along with bets at rooster fights. GF008 Safer World 2013. I have been to these cockfights in Virginia and Kentucky, mostly Kentucky. GF008 Safer World 2013.

Lapeer, MI

#840637 Jan 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link to "Any person with a f*cking brains" source, cause you have zero credibility, putz.
--------
"In an unspeakably horrible crime, Andrew Kehoe killed his wife and family, set his farm on fire - and then set off 500 pounds of explosives in one wing of an elementary school.
The blast killed 38 children aged 7 to 14, two teachers and four others -- and the bomber himself."
no clip needed
-------
"The Oklahoma City bombing was a terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. It would remain the most destructive act of terrorism on American soil until the September 11, 2001 attacks. The Oklahoma blast claimed 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6"
No clip needed
-------
"Federal Assault Weapons Ban...The Act also defined and banned 'large capacity ammunition feeding devices', which generally applied to magazines or other ammunition feeding devices...federal ban set the limit at 10 rounds"
"The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting which occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County in the State of Colorado. Two senior students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional students, with three other people being injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair then committed suicide."
That's at least 36 shots fired during a high capacity magazine ban.
--------
As you were saying, putz?
ImaginaryDave lives in a world separate from the real one.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#840639 Jan 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Freedom is never free. Fight the bazturd in the White House.
FreedomWatch Sues to Block Obama’s Gun Control Initiative: http://tinyurl.com/bf5dbdf
Fight? There will be no fight. The gov't has the upper hand. You bytches lost and will lose again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840641 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I will guarantee you that I could be all over you before you can change that clip. Your beliefs are all politically motivated and are seldom factual. Based on simple hate and ignorance.
That assumes someone strong enough present and willing to challenge the shooter, whereas typical school policy is "lockdown" where everybody hides in a closet, as in Newtown.

Lapeer, MI

#840642 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which world is which? What's real?
You are telling on yourself again. A still tongue makes a wise head. Especially for you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840643 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait.... are you comparing an air marshal to a grade school gunslinger?
I think you're comparing apples to oranges.
When was the last time a gun was used on a plane originating on US soil?
When was the last time a gun was used on a plane originating on US soil???

Exactly my point.

Personally know several teachers who are better marksmen and have better judgment than the average cop.
carol

Chicago, IL

#840644 Jan 16, 2013
Carol... carol... could you please scratch my balls?
carol

Chicago, IL

#840645 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That assumes someone strong enough present and willing to challenge the shooter, whereas typical school policy is "lockdown" where everybody hides in a closet, as in Newtown.
Well, you know, when somebody shows up with a gun my natural response is to beat them to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 3 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 4 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]