Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#840595 Jan 16, 2013
You'll have THIS,'ya SWINE:

At More AL wrote:
Ill have a shot and a bottle of beer
I'm gonna bust the beer on galts head.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840596 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well now there's a new one! An anonymous school shooter who is armed and paid by the state.
That would certainly make teachers and parents want to bring their weapons along too!
Actually, the armed teacher would receive his normal salary from the local school district.

Anonymity is the basis for the federal air marshal program.

Just creating the impression that the school had armed personnel would deter at least some shooters. Advertising the school as a "gun-free" zone invites trouble.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840597 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Clips are easily changed.
I will guarantee you that I could be all over you before you can change that clip. Your beliefs are all politically motivated and are seldom factual. Based on simple hate and ignorance.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#840598 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone really think that the NRA is concerned about your rights....REALLY...They have only one objective and that is "MONEY" PERIOD. Only total morons and all the Republican's walk the plank for these Gestapo agents. The NRA couldn't care less if all the children in America gets murdered, sad but totally true...MONEY...GREED...And POWER it's the republican way. Plain and simple.
you just discribed the obama adinastration perfectly.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840599 Jan 16, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>poor old goat is a legend in his own mind.he can't tell the diference between truth and fantasy anymore.
I can sense your envious pain. But you cannot hide your stupid, and you wear it well.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#840600 Jan 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to play the who's on first game. Use one moniker and stick to it.
That was unintentional, I was getting ready to delete that image as he/goober seems to have vanished, probably got tossed. Waxturd used my picture as his fake avatar for goober so I used a "picture" of him as a fake avatar. I think everyone knew it was me, not much of a secret. I respond in kind to any personal attack. Problem with that?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#840601 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the armed teacher would receive his normal salary from the local school district.
Anonymity is the basis for the federal air marshal program.
Just creating the impression that the school had armed personnel would deter at least some shooters. Advertising the school as a "gun-free" zone invites trouble.
Wait.... are you comparing an air marshal to a grade school gunslinger?

I think you're comparing apples to oranges.

When was the last time a gun was used on a plane originating on US soil?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#840602 Jan 16, 2013
Except the liberals didn't seem to be concerned about it being a crime when they threatened President Bush's life.

HIPPO-CRITE.

Not that two wrongs ever make a right ...
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening the life of the President, the First Lady and his children is a crime.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#840603 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I will guarantee you that I could be all over you before you can change that clip. Your beliefs are all politically motivated and are seldom factual. Based on simple hate and ignorance.
An armed teacher with a fraction if your training could prevent a lot of deaths in these situations.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#840604 Jan 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
An armed teacher with a fraction if your training could prevent a lot of deaths in these situations.
... or cause a lot more!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#840605 Jan 16, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
That was unintentional, I was getting ready to delete that image as he/goober seems to have vanished, probably got tossed. Waxturd used my picture as his fake avatar for goober so I used a "picture" of him as a fake avatar. I think everyone knew it was me, not much of a secret. I respond in kind to any personal attack. Problem with that?
Do whatever you like, just don't expect others to participate.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840606 Jan 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but it should not be obvious who is armed. But posted that there is armed security there. I have no problem with having a trained armed teacher, probably a good idea..Along with a very good survelliance system, our kids must be protected at all costs, so never again will parents have to go through that ordeal again.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#840607 Jan 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?
Any person with a f*cking brain.

If you can't do more damage with one of these assault like rifles & high capacity clip,why the f*ck do you want to own one?

Wayne Thedick Lapierre told all of us that a gunman armed with an assault-like rifle is easily eliminated by a person with a handgun.

So again, why do you want an assault-life rifle with a 100 round clip? When a person with a handgun wins?

You GD idiots argue against yourself.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#840608 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
With the handguns with limited clips, far fewer would have been killed or wounded.
if you knew anything about guns you would know your statement is false. Anyone with gun experience can change a magazine befor you could count to 3. And when a criminal is after unarmed victims who can't defend themselves an extra 3 seconds don't matter much.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#840610 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Clips are easily changed.
So you don't need the 30, 60, 100 or 150rpund clips.

Thanks for agreeing with that ban.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840609 Jan 16, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>you just discribed the obama adinastration perfectly.
Idiot say what? You are totally delusional and obviously a hate filled fanatical racist. Seek help, just knowing idiots like you are armed is scary.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#840611 Jan 16, 2013
new yawk wrote:
No, you have a face that you keep in a jar by the door.
Along with your teeth!
"Get More At More Alabama" is what they feed "those" penises YOU mentioned to carol. You fawkin' tramp !!!
Any and All At-More's Orafices are AVAILABLE !!
PS Should have used Big Angie as your screen name instead of
"N"ew "Y"awk ... Like her, you're a She-Beast enthralled with
The Mob !
<quoted text>
New Yawk yawks for the incompetent Obama and reaps the result: nothing. LOL
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#840614 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I was just wondering about you. Hope you were on some fabulous vacay
Grey Ghost has been in prison. Now it's in Bumpass...same thing...LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#840615 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Reid has already announced that he will not bring any gun control bill to the Senate floor that cannot pass the House.
Doesn't want to put Democrat Senators facing re-election in 2014 on the record supporting a losing issue.
Harry Reid is pro gun.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#840616 Jan 16, 2013
Don't go getting all Melo-Dramatic there lily-mae!

Fact IS, it was the liberals who ceased the moment, "let no crisis go to waste", for political gain and agenda before the little children were even buried!!!

That's why The NRA waited before they made a public statement.
Out of respect for the victims. And their Families.

And THEN, they slammed the politicians. With the truth.

Asinine David Gregory trying to make a point and hoping to expose and exploit CEO and Executive Vice President/Director, Wayne LaPierre, only made an arse of himself and broke The Law in attempting to do so.

NOT political? The libs all started screaming, once again, about The 2nd Amendment. How many "gun" owners and NRA Members are Democrats? When you can answer "0" ... then you have a shot.
< Pun Intended >!

What should or shouldn't be and what IS are two very different things.

And you are always on the side of stupid.
<quoted text>
This should not be political.
You are always on the side against the American people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Guru 182,099
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min IBdaMann 49,330
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 3 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 5 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]