Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#840379 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Iraq War that caused most liberals to go off the deep end.
I'm determined to put things into a clearer perspective for them.
Mainly, that democrats believed Saddam a threat long before 9/11 and most democrats gave Bush permission to take him down.
Anyone can object to the war - but facts are still facts, nevertheless.
People wore crosses around their necks in Iraq?

When?

Christians worshipped at the corner church in Iraq?

Really?

That was when Saddam was president! Try that today. Your head will be cut off.

BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER?

TRILLIONS!

bomb it, rebuild it. Who got paid both ways?

Iraq has it's own fortune. They would have delivered Saddam for free. But then you wouldn't owe today!

SUCKER!

TRILLIONS RIPPED OFF!! called tax cuts? called war?

Blood and TRILLIONS from the people....... your people? No. Not you......cowards!
carol

Orlando, FL

#840380 Jan 16, 2013
None of that is me, incidentally, and, though I know I must sound like a broken record, don't be fooled by his childish personas.
BubbasGotABoomst ick

Tacoma, WA

#840382 Jan 16, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
I'd like to grab a liberals cock and spray sperm all over my face.
lmfao
OBAMA LIBERIALS GOD

Nashville, NC

#840381 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Black, huh? So, um, if you really black then you'd know what black women feed to their boys to make their cocks grow?
DAT IS RIGTH
HORSE BARN Spanish fly FOR YOUR FLY TO ALL THE CAROLS!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840383 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> And Afghanistan was?
The attack on Afghanistan was necessary to eradicate terrorist training camps. Once that mission was accomplished, the U.S. should have withdrawn. Regrettably, President George W. Bush did not do so, but did at least reduce our efforts in Afghanistan to a minimum.

Then, Obama decided that Afghanistan was the "right war" and pissed away many more American lives for no reason, and continues to do so.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#840384 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But not so much for those with extensive field combat experience.
The Iraq war changed everything about the way large employers look at combat vets from infantry all the way up to fighter pilots. Too many tours in a shythole with no unwind time leads some to the jitters. Not sure about the effect of the internet/skype etc either__already under pressure, combat types are exposed to more from home in real time__sick kids, past due bills and a multitude of other problems. Also keep in mind that in Iraq, many of the troops were ER and NG types, some in their forties who never imagined that they'd be shipped off to serve in war.

I for one don't need to be told that extensive field experience doesn't prepare one for any job in real life.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#840385 Jan 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President George W Bush Sec of State, Colin Powell, endorsed President Obama in 2012.
What do you always say about this being 2013? Or do you only use that tactic when present with facts you don't like?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#840387 Jan 16, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't correct me you impotent cumdumpster.
. Only when your wrong . Not all people in the northern states a weak minded lib loosers but they are the majority.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840386 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying every 5 years we have a recession like the one started in 2007???
Really?
Or just maybe, all recessions aren't the same.
What do you think?
When was the last time we had a recession as severe as this Bush recession?
The recent recession was no more severe than many others, but the recovery was particularly puny and continues to be so.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840389 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, I'm carol. We've never met, have we? Do you like long barefoot walks on the beach at sunset and mewling kittens alongside a roaring fire, where, after a few glasses of Shirraz you can kind of nudge them into the flames while they scream in pain and terror? Me too! Whole place smells like burning hair!
I do believe that you missed your calling Carol, you would make a great modern romance writer.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#840388 Jan 16, 2013
All the carols in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Redhead, huh? Yeah, that's my weakness too.
a weakness that comes with an Irish price.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#840390 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Black, huh? So, um, if you really black then you'd know what black women feed to their boys to make their cocks grow?
A group of 6th graders were standing at the urinals at school and the black kid was looking around and noticed his penis was much larger than his white classmates and it puzzled him , when he got home he asked a neighbor hood mentor [no pappy around]if it was bigger because he was black and the mentor replied no dummy it's because you are 17 in the 6th grade.
carol

Orlando, FL

#840391 Jan 16, 2013
This is really disintegrating into a barroom brawl.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840392 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The economy has improved under Obama.
The economy could experience the current growth rate of 1% or so forever, technically never have a recession, and still be rotten.

Following a recession, growth rates in the 4-5% rate should be expected, and have not been even remotely approached under Obama.

If you're happy with puny growth, you're drinking the Kool-Aid.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#840393 Jan 16, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Fradey cat gun nut republicans....
Nothing to be afraid of...well at least to require a gun....
Give up yer guns...
Ignore the homey that molested an 11 yr old in a wheelchair...
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx...
that's one sick bastard. the police would have been picking up his remains.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#840395 Jan 16, 2013
Minister of State Security Happy Chinese New Year keep Alqaeda out of HongKong and Peking if Moscow was attacked they don''t care to attack your cities. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840396 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The attack on Afghanistan was necessary to eradicate terrorist training camps. Once that mission was accomplished, the U.S. should have withdrawn. Regrettably, President George W. Bush did not do so, but did at least reduce our efforts in Afghanistan to a minimum.
Then, Obama decided that Afghanistan was the "right war" and pissed away many more American lives for no reason, and continues to do so.
You mean like killing Bin Laden, and killing many of their top leaders who were in essence our real enemies. So to leave while Osama and his leaders were still operational was to simply invite another attack somewhere somehow on more Americans. Obama has crippled that lot forever. Your daily un-American posts are typical of the fanatical right.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#840401 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But there are terrorists camps in Mali.

The mission was to get Bin Laden & make sure Afghanistan would no longer be a safe harbor for terrorists.

If all we wanted to do was destroy camps, we could have done that with air strikes alone.

Once Bush invaded, he committed us to nation building.
carol

Orlando, FL

#840403 Jan 16, 2013
Oh, so now I'm stealing "your" name am I? It was my name first, so BACK off!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840405 Jan 16, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> that's one sick bastard. the police would have been picking up his remains.
Just don't take away his gun rights, huh Moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,940
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 27 min NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min Global Lukewarming 68,461
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Lolocaust 49,750
care to join me for some fun 1 hr Abu69 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ted Williams 46,551
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 612
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE