Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
775,061 - 775,080 of 1,082,443 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Liberals are the brainwashed , gullable, followers of bullshit lies and propoganda !
They certainly are a breed of monguloid dipshits !
They are just that... followers.
With the Blind leading the blind.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

The main legislative proposals surrounding gun control just reported and backed by Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are:

~requiring criminal background checks on all gun sales, including private sales
~banning "military-style" assault weapons
~limiting ammunition magazines to 10 rounds
~strengthening penalties for gun trafficking.

...So, what am I missing? I don't have a problem with this.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Why does anyone need guns?

Nothing to be afraid of....

You idiot gun nuts are just paranoid...

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/...
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it's about time to change that diaper whiney azzed wimp. Sure I will and then you will know me huh dumbazz. No way in hell would I ever reveal who or where I will even be on a given date. Not with all of you gun nuts running around.
We have more hand guns than the next 17 nations combined and still you idiots want more. 3,000 of our children are killed annually and still you want more guns. By the way I just had a nice article published recently about life in rural America and I have talked to many of you gun nuts and most all are terrible ill informed and clueless about responsible gun control.
Bumpass...LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Look at the states that voted against Obama ! Mainly the South- thats thf areas that will NEVER GIVE UP THE GUNS !
Keep tryn Obama ! Your in a losing battle !
Go take the Liberal Yankee guns ! Theyre Stupid and Gullable enough to give theirs up !
Dumb Fucks !
But for goodness sakes, LOOTER, you gave up your slaves, you gave up your flags, you gave up your pride, every time you say you're not going to give something up you end up giving it up. What's changed? You had guns the last three times?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But not so much for those with extensive field combat experience.
Prove it, illusional Draft dodger.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He works in mysterious ways, none of them honorable.
Sorry to tell you, but that was debil who did it again.

Most people know my style of writing and can tell the difference usually.

But he sometimes actually posts things that are convincing and fine by me.

Go figure.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, illusional Draft dodger.
Delusional.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as Barack Obama would like to shift that blame onto Congress, the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of President. It is first and foremost a leadership problem that is crippling America—and the leader is President Barack Obama—not the many members of Congress.
Obama has surrounded himself with academics, theoreticians and politicians and all of their solutions are wrong, flawed and ineffective. Don’t take my word for it. Look at the evidence. Nobody in his inner circle has meaningful business experience. He not only doesn’t understand business, he dislikes businesses; they are only useful as a way to collect taxes to redistribute.
Bush’s mistakes were clearly serious errors, but they pale in comparison with Obama’s failures since he took office. The Democratically controlled Congress was complicit with Obama’s failures. They have not submitted, and Obama has not submitted a realistic budget for the country in over 800 days—a clear failure to meet their responsibilities.(Exception: Obama’s irresponsible Feb. budget, which was voted down 97-0 by a Democratically controlled Senate.
You have accomplished something no other president has done. You’ve spent America into a hole that will take a decade to fix, and kept more Americans out of work longer than anyone in recent history, and you’ve accomplished all this in record time, only 2-1/2 years. Who knows how much harm you can do given still more time.
http://news.yahoo.com/failed-presidency-ameri...
1) The economy has improved under Obama. He took us from losing 750,000 jobs a month to positive gains in the private sector. He took us from a shrinking economy to a growing one. You have yet to show where any unfunded drastic spending increases went to anything other than addressing the problems he inherited from your hero Bush.

2 Businesses are doing fine. Record profits & record cash.

3) Obama as submitted a budget for every year as required. These budgets are a guideline for Congress to use to write & pass their budgets. Putting the President's budgets up for vote was a playing political games - the only thing your party seems to be doing.

4) Spending???? Subtract the spending on the two Bush wars, subtract the spending created by the Bush recession. Add the revenues lost by the unfunded Bush Tax cuts, Add the revenues lost in the Bush recession, subtract the costs of the unfunded part D to Medicare. I wonder, what spending is left?

5) Millions were sent top the unemployment lines by your buddy George W Bush, and you have the nerve to blame Obama.

This is what I love about right whiners like you. Too f*cking stupid to know who created this mess and instead act like a spoiled brat having a tantrum in the toy aisle in Walmart blaming some one else.

When will you people ever grow up & take responsibility for voting in people like Bush, Cheney, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, McConnell - all there when Bush doubled the debt while taking us from a balanced budget to the worst economic condition in 80 years.

My God, we had what you freakin bozos scream about - a balanced budget. WTF happened??? Who VOTED to take us off that path???
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true as usual, most law enforcement chiefs prefer ex- military. Damn can't you ever get anything right?
Yes, I'm pretty sure every cop who ever arrested me was ex-military.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Several other nations were against our plan to invade Iraq, Turkey for instance wouldn't allow US ground troops access through the Northern border and limited flyovers.
The war congress approved is absolutely not the war they got is it Carol? Twenty five billion slam dunk, the Iraqi people will be throwing rose petals.
The war was off the books__if Rumsfeld has asked for $100 billion, the war would have had to be on the books and congress would have very likely said no. The key was emergency funding__BushCo gamed congress__once we were there, we were there too late now eh? That's why some in congress later said that they were for it before they were against it Carol, they came to realize that BushCo lied the nation into an extremely expensive long term war.
You're lost on the subject__give it a rest.
Sorry, but you seem more lost than me.

Nothing I posted before warranted a response of "bullshyte".

This doesn't either.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Heart warming.
You are sharing the story of your conception.
Like you know yo crackhead poppa???????

We know where you can find him:

>prison<
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed grey the most out of everyone.
Now he's back to dry fk you, hillbilly racist.
Thanks Carol, I appreciate those kind words. I will try my best to live up to your expectations.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Look at the states that voted against Obama ! Mainly the South- thats thf areas that will NEVER GIVE UP THE GUNS !
Keep tryn Obama ! Your in a losing battle !
Go take the Liberal Yankee guns ! Theyre Stupid and Gullable enough to give theirs up !
Dumb Fucks !
not all
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You have Saddam on the brain :----)
Saddam is dead, you know, like the Republican Party.
Its 2013 try to keep up
It was the Iraq War that caused most liberals to go off the deep end.

I'm determined to put things into a clearer perspective for them.

Mainly, that democrats believed Saddam a threat long before 9/11 and most democrats gave Bush permission to take him down.

Anyone can object to the war - but facts are still facts, nevertheless.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

When you say, "most people" are you referring to the four of you who are left or is it some grander allusion?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you seem more lost than me.
Nothing I posted before warranted a response of "bullshyte".
This doesn't either.
Depends on what the meaning of "I" is?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The economy has improved under Obama. He took us from losing 750,000 jobs a month to positive gains in the private sector. He took us from a shrinking economy to a growing one. You have yet to show where any unfunded drastic spending increases went to anything other than addressing the problems he inherited from your hero Bush.
3) Obama as submitted a budget for every year as required. These budgets are a guideline for Congress to use to write & pass their budgets. Putting the President's budgets up for vote was a playing political games - the only thing your party seems to be doing.
4) Spending???? Subtract the spending on the two Bush wars, subtract the spending created by the Bush recession. Add the revenues lost by the unfunded Bush Tax cuts, Add the revenues lost in the Bush recession, subtract the costs of the unfunded part D to Medicare. I wonder, what spending is left?
5) Millions were sent top the unemployment lines by your buddy George W Bush, and you have the nerve to blame Obama.
This is what I love about right whiners like you. Too f*cking stupid to know who created this mess and instead act like a spoiled brat having a tantrum in the toy aisle in Walmart blaming some one else.
When will you people ever grow up & take responsibility for voting in people like Bush, Cheney, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, McConnell - all there when Bush doubled the debt while taking us from a balanced budget to the worst economic condition in 80 years.
My God, we had what you freakin bozos scream about - a balanced budget. WTF happened??? Who VOTED to take us off that path???
RealDave if ignorance was Bliss you’ll be the happiest guy alive!! Dave Bush’s recession ended in June of 2009 it’s the Obama’s Economy!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's way there are so many empty store fronts. That's why there are record number of 'Going Out Of Business' signs. The after Christmas closings are just getting ramped up. A lot of big name brands are going to disappear forever.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Fradey cat gun nut republicans....

Nothing to be afraid of...well at least to require a gun....

Give up yer guns...

Ignore the homey that molested an 11 yr old in a wheelchair...

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 min Nono 3,836
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,973
Chicago the murder capital of the U.S.? Let's g... 48 min Mr Magoo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,563
Abby 7-29 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 17
Am 7-29 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••