Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#840452 Jan 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Sandy Relief Passes House Despite Conservative Opposition
The full $51 billion relief bill passed the House 241-180, with 179 Republicans opposed.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/sand...
How much Barack Hussein Obama pork rinds and other entrails were attached to that 'bill'?
OBAMA LIBERALS GOD

Nashville, NC

#840453 Jan 16, 2013
DEM OR GOP LIBERIALS wrote:
Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
As a clinical and forensic psychiatrist, Lyle Rossiter has treated over 1,500 patients and examined over 2,700 civil and criminal cases. Turning his hand to political psychopathology, the author of The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, has diagnosed an alarming percentage of the population as suffering from the grotesque form of mental derangement known by some as moonbattery.
Among Rossiter's observations:
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity — as liberals do. A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population — as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state — as liberals do.
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
Should I commit myself to a psychiatric ward?‎ YES YOU SHOULD!!YOU HAVE A IQ ABOUT 12

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#840454 Jan 16, 2013
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
Did everyone see the shield of kids behind bo when he was signing the executive orders today? Funny there was no mention of his city, Chicago, about the talks with gun violence. I guess that would be an admission of failure within the black community of its leaders. Still, always remember that human shield of kids!
"the shield of kids behind"??? Everybody puts a shield behind himself for protection? Which branch of the military did you serve in? Pueblos?
forks_make_us_fa t

Shawnee, OK

#840456 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't try and take his gun rights away, huh?
Like in your case....idiots and crooks should not be allowed to own firearms...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#840457 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst recession in 80 years. Coupled with a near financial meltdown, housing collapse & two quagmire wars.
To you, the Dot Comm bust was worse.
My God you right whiners get desperate.
RealDave for sure you have your Talking Points well memorize like a Good Liberal always arguing the past for the Present!! I can say without hesitation he’s been a Historic…Failure!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Shawnee, OK

#840458 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we shoot them with an automatic rifle with a thousand round clip?
No dumbutttt...

Kill em with rolled up copy of your sacred affirmative action executive order!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#840459 Jan 16, 2013
Fake teacher wrote:
<quoted text>"the shield of kids behind"??? Everybody puts a shield behind himself for protection? Which branch of the military did you serve in? Pueblos?
"a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance"

And yes, one can stand in front of a shield.
DEM OR GOP LIBERIALS

Nashville, NC

#840460 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy pasting will not be tolerated.
Don't make me fk you up.
GO PLAY WITH YOUR FLY CRACKER
!

When's dawn?

#840462 Jan 16, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>How much Barack Hussein Obama pork rinds and other entrails were attached to that 'bill'?
Pork rinds are not entrails...why do you continue to pretend to be something you're not--sentient?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#840461 Jan 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You...
"H.R. 822 (112th): National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2011
Introduced:Feb 18, 2011 (112th Congress, 2011–2013)
Sponsor:Rep. Clifford “Cliff” Stearns [R-FL6]
It died in the senate. The reciprocity legislation you so praise was passed by various states...Obama had nothing to do with them, but the NRA is still fighting for the rights you praise.
Nope, you're still the uninformed idiot:

On May 22, 2009 Obama signed the bill to repeal the gun ban on National Park Service land and Wildlife Refuges.

http://www.itstactical.com/centcom/news/conce...

And, there is no NATIONAL right to carry reciprocity. I never claimed that these STATE agreements were NATIONAL agreements, I claimed ,correctly, they occurred while Obama has been president.
forks_make_us_fa t

Shawnee, OK

#840464 Jan 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"the shield of kids behind"??? Everybody puts a shield behind himself for protection? Which branch of the military did you serve in? Pueblos?
How much protection do you get from killing the fetus?
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#840468 Jan 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Your mother should have swallowed!

When's dawn?

#840469 Jan 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance"
You're trying tell me that the term shield was used in a metaphorical, not literal, sense, and you have to refer to a dictionary for reference??? Bwaaaahahahehahahahaha...you really are one of the duller tools in the bag of hammers. Why he bothers to quote Twitchy (didn't she have letter B on her keyboard) without appreciating the comparison is beyond me...poor educations all? "The president of the United States has released a binder full of new gun-control executive orders today. Instead of standing alone, bearing full responsibility for the imperial actions he is about to take, President Obama surrounded himself with an audience of kids who wrote to him after the Newtown, Conn., school massacre. This is the most cynical in Beltway theatrical staging -- a feckless attempt to invoke "For the Children" immunity by hiding behind them."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#840470 Jan 16, 2013
Figure of speech, my ass!!

The nitwit clearly said that Obama was using the children as a shield.

Even though he was shielding them!!! DUH

You're too stupid to even come close to rationalizing something as ignorant as that statement.

One cannot stand in front of a 'shield', because one becomes the shield for the shield, rendering the shield useless for it's purpose, you nitwit!!

By the very definition of the word shield;

a broad piece of defensive armor carried on the arm. 2.: one that protects or defends.

----------

One doesn't stand in front of a shield, not if you expect protection from the shield. DUH

In this case, Obama was the shield for the children standing behind him.

Nice try, but your language skills are severely lacking.

Stick to 'stupid fck'. It suits your ignorance better.

Glad I could arrive in time to view more of Emaam's disjointed ignorance in action!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#840471 Jan 16, 2013
chicagoan by birth defect wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I suck on your finger a little? I'm so lonely since the wife slipped into this coma, and it's kind of a sexual/comfort thing -- like macaroni cheese, sort of.
The missus hippy birth defect raises his/her ugly duckling bill...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#840472 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
Obama just can't seem to help himself ostricizing any support he might get - on any issue.
He couldn't resist doing that again today - implying that anyone who might disagree with any part of his gun control legislation has some deep dark motive for doing so.
He did the same thing when he accused doctors of performing unnecessary surgeries for more money.
He also did it during the press conference the other day implying republicans want children to starve.
And he wonders why people aren't falling all over themselves to get on board?
There's something lacking in this president's background that prevents him from knowing how to deal with real people.
Creating unnecessary anger and resentment isn't exactly the way to win friends and influence people - much less win over the opposition.
The Boy Messiah and Joey Biden are exploiting the old "do it for the children" routine. It works on suckers.

At this point, if you argue for the 2nd Amendment, they paint you as a cold, heartless child killer. The Jerk-In-Chief is an opportunist the likes of which we haven't seen in a long, long time. Maybe as far back as the Garden of Eden where an opportunist was playing on Eve's emotions.

Did you happen to see Joey Biden laughing behind the Boy Messiah today? I swear, he's got PBA .. and bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_aff...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#840473 Jan 16, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're still the uninformed idiot:
On May 22, 2009 Obama signed the bill to repeal the gun ban on National Park Service land and Wildlife Refuges.
http://www.itstactical.com/centcom/news/conce...
And, there is no NATIONAL right to carry reciprocity. I never claimed that these STATE agreements were NATIONAL agreements, I claimed ,correctly, they occurred while Obama has been president.
You gave Obama credit for the reciprocity rights many times, when in fact his presidency had nothing to do with them. You can thank the NRA for pushing for those rights.

BTW, why did you omit the bill name that gave people rights to carry concealed in national parks?

"President Obama signed the Credit Card Holders’ Bill of Rights on May 22, 2009, which included an amendment to repeal the gun ban on National Park Service (NPS) land and Wildlife Refuges."

Did he even know the repeal was in the bill, or was it a trade off to get something he wanted into the bill? Either way, you can thank the NRA.

Anyhow, next time I mention a bill by name, don't say obama signed it into law, when he hasn't. That's called being honest.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#840474 Jan 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying tell me that the term shield was used in a metaphorical, not literal, sense, and you have to refer to a dictionary for reference??? Bwaaaahahahehahahahaha...you really are one of the duller tools in the bag of hammers. Why he bothers to quote Twitchy (didn't she have letter B on her keyboard) without appreciating the comparison is beyond me...poor educations all? "The president of the United States has released a binder full of new gun-control executive orders today. Instead of standing alone, bearing full responsibility for the imperial actions he is about to take, President Obama surrounded himself with an audience of kids who wrote to him after the Newtown, Conn., school massacre. This is the most cynical in Beltway theatrical staging -- a feckless attempt to invoke "For the Children" immunity by hiding behind them."
You don't think I read any of his crap, do you? You probably do. I don't listen to fake teachers, sorry.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840475 Jan 16, 2013
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother should have swallowed!
You mean like you do?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#840476 Jan 16, 2013
No need for guns... no need to protect yourself!

What's out there to be afraid of?

Nothing gonna hurt you...we promise!

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Shametrius...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min JOEL 69,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 179,208
Amy 10-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr texas pete 4,790
someone make fun of me sph 3 hr wolfnasty1556 1
BhObumbler abandoned at fundraisers. 5 hr TheGroidlooses S... 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago