Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,981 - 775,000 of 1,082,382 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol you have to have the hardest head on here. All the world knows that attacking Iraq was a major blunder, most in Bush's circle have admitted so. The many lies have all been substantiated.
Why is it that hardly any Republican, including you have paid so little attention to our wasted troops [and trillions wasted] when initially all of you were pretending to be so patriotic? Even now you still foolishly attempt to present that major blunder as a good thing..How many of your children would you have sacrificed for that lying adventure?
Even faced with all insurmountable evidence you still attempt daily to make excuses, while showing absolutly no concern for the fallen. It is and always be the BUSH-CHENEY blunder with much help with all of the lies from Rumsfeld and Wolfowich. You are the typical ideolog and fully loaded with your fanaticism, you prove that daily. If I were one of your family members I would strongly urge that you be psychologilly tested. Seriously!!
The only two countries against the Iraq War were France and Germany because both leaders were in bed with Saddam and his oil.

Why did so many democrats vote for the Iraq War?

Were they so stupid they didn't know they were being lied to by the UN and the CIA?

Give me a break.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Isnt it odd that Obama would give high powered assult weapons to drug lords and criminals which he lets come into our boarders like the front door of a McDonalds hamburger joint with no regard to our citizens and our jobs...yet at the same time wants us to be armed at a minumum . fuck OBAMA !
Hope he chokes to DEATH on his next meal !
I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO VISIT HIS GRAVE...SO I CAN TAKE A GOOD LONG HOT PISS ALL OVER IT !
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

As we've all long suspected gun violence is heavily concentrated in the deep south and the rural west. States with fewer people seem to generate fewer murders, probably because the populations are aging and they're being called upon to make longer and longer shots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama is pushing his executive powers much too far. Not only with the law surrounding immigration but has usurped the authority of both the legislative and judicial branches far too many times.

After 9/11, Bush expanded his executive authority to protect the country. But Congress still bended to his will.

Democrats became more vocal in his second term and, in 2007, Obama said that one of his first moves as president would be to look at the constitutionality of the executive orders issued under Bush.

Now it is Obama who is raising questions of exercising egregious executive power.

Garrett Epps, a professor at the University of Baltimore School of Law, said it was surprising to see Obama wielding so much unilateral executive power, given his criticism of Bush.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/17...

Anyone here on the left support of Obama bypassing Congress to raise the debt ceiling?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

All the carols in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Fluffy! Good to see you, son. How goes the egg-hunting? Come to think of it, you're unemployed aren't you? Otherwise what're you doing enjoying yourself in here all day? I was just takin' a little break from spreading carol's charms all over the internet. I can tell you that she'll be a busy girl if she shows up in North Dakota anytime soon.
Like peanut butter in a rat trap, a**hole.
Your preoccupation with Carol is at least remotely connected to employment, albeit somewhat perversely. She must dig at a sore that just won't seem to heal.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
DOJ Report: Youth Gun Violence Down 95% from 1994
"A recently released Department of Justice (DOJ) study shows that youth aged 12 through 17 are six times more likely to be attacked by someone using a knife instead of gun.
The study shows a heavy drop—a full 95%—in gun-related violence toward youth from 1994 to 2010.
Moreover, the study shows that "serious crimes against youth perpetrated at schools dropped 62%" over this same period of time.
The study also showed that youth who came from a single parent home were 3.8 times more likely to be a victim of violent crime and "homicide".
http://www.theinnoplex.com/news/newssub/doj-r ...
Hi debil. Not sure why you posted that as me but okay.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Wal-Mart, at least has had the goodness of heart to offer returning veterans jobs. I don't see any liberal firms doing that, DO YOU? The assumption is that since they are accustomed to wearing uniforms for little money while being part of a strictly hierarchical corporate structure that the new hires will fit right in. OK! Blue smocks all around! Woo-hoo!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
DOJ Report: Youth Gun Violence Down 95% from 1994
"A recently released Department of Justice (DOJ) study shows that youth aged 12 through 17 are six times more likely to be attacked by someone using a knife instead of gun.
The study shows a heavy drop—a full 95%—in gun-related violence toward youth from 1994 to 2010.
Moreover, the study shows that "serious crimes against youth perpetrated at schools dropped 62%" over this same period of time.
The study also showed that youth who came from a single parent home were 3.8 times more likely to be a victim of violent crime and "homicide".
http://www.theinnoplex.com/news/newssub/doj-r ...
Where is the report?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The only two countries against the Iraq War were France and Germany because both leaders were in bed with Saddam and his oil.
Were they so stupid they didn't know they were being lied to by the UN and the CIA?
Give me a break.
Take a break.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Like peanut butter in a rat trap, a**hole.
Your preoccupation with Carol is at least remotely connected to employment, albeit somewhat perversely. She must dig at a sore that just won't seem to heal.
Thank you for coming to my defense, sir, but I've got this one.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

That is not me, Md, it's the debil doing what he likes best, pulling the wool over his friends eyes.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Just a heads up for anyone debil hopes to make fools out of again.

He hasn't gone anywhere - just changing his name ("All Carols from Florida") to pretend to be me for the rest of the day.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Obama confiscated?
Investors love the idea that Obama took a stock market heading to 6,000 when Bush left & remind me of where it is today???
I guess you think this recession was part of a 80 year cycle?
RealDave you can’t use the Stock Market as an indicator that the economy is improving these are the’ Fat Cats’ that Liberals/Democrats Hated!! Dave remember how Liberals like you went in front of their homes and protested shouting Obscenity/ throwing Rocks!! Dave here’s reality 1/4 kids on Food Stamps, 1/6 Americans in Poverty, 47 million on Food Stamps now tell them how great their life’s Are!!

Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break.
Bullshyte Carol!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the report?
Debil doesn't have a "report". He's just laughing at you now.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I think!
well well, the useless POS from Altmore AL is giving the hijacking of Carol's name a rest.

post away, i'm out of here, unlike your sorry a**.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for coming to my defense, sir, but I've got this one.
Thanks debil, but so do I.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

esterday the President of the United States made a move to gain total power over the Federal Reserve. This is very, very serious. It worries me that Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke did not protest. It may mean that he has done for the Fed and for America what he was born to do. He blocked a second Great Depression from happening! But it may also mean that it is time for him to go back to teaching college economics come January, because he is now showing few signs of being a natural leader and great executive at a time when that is what the Fed truly needs. I’ll give you the details in a moment. But first a bit of history.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt tried to gain power over the Fed in the Depression 1930’s. He proposed adding the Treasury Secretary on the Federal Reserve Board and making him automatically vice chairman, instead of the New York Fed president. Bear in mind that in those days the Fed chairman in Washington was seen as little more than a figurehead. The real power in the Fed was then and had been since its founding the president of the New York Fed.(That is the job that current Treasury boss Timothy Geithner held before moving to the Treasury.) The idea of blending the Fed and the Treasury together was shot down at once by Congress… and FDR backed away. In that time before television, members of Congress were then invariably highly qualified and well informed, rather than sometimes just being possessed of a nice-looking face and able to read speeches on a teleprompter written by staffers. They knew that the Constitution gave full power over money to Congress and they denied the Administration, any Administration, any control whatsoever over the money supply.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has submitted a budget every year.
My God, you right whiners are a binder full of dumbasses.
Do yourselves a favor & get better informed.
You are embarrassing yourselves with eery post.
"real dumb"
For once you are correct, partially. president nobama has offered a budget every year, the problem being he can not get a single member of congress democrat or republican to support the garbage he pits forward.
Peace
KMA
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi debil. Not sure why you posted that as me but okay.
It's because you're unsure that this is happening to us. It'll be ok, just continue to play along with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000