Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#840310 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks sweetie, but I have this one under control too! See ya soon if you don't get hugger muggered going out for the paper! By the way, you're tough Janie. Are you sure you're a girl?
Carol does enough damage
to Carol with her own posts :----)
-
The toll Carol should eat ---- and die!
carol

Orlando, FL

#840311 Jan 16, 2013
Corn, that's right! Say, you jus' might be black... you take you half-black man he ain't gon' know that, though he might be well versed in the wily ways of white women which is a problem fo' you African types. I tell a lotta boys in Nof Carolina, "Don' think of it as color, think of it as a tan. It helps.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#840313 Jan 16, 2013
Cable versus Satelite tv causes mixed messages U.S. Government. Lady in red knows. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#840314 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, law enforcement agencies largely refuse to hire veterans because of concern that they are too "trigger-happy."
Government discrimination?
Law enforcement welcomes veterans serving in MP-AP-SP and certain other roles.

Many employers fret over hiring recently returning combat vets.
forks_make_us_fa t

Shawnee, OK

#840315 Jan 16, 2013
With attacks like this who needs guns to protect themselves....

http://crimesagainstourchildren.blogspot.com/...
carol

Orlando, FL

#840316 Jan 16, 2013
OBAMA LIBERALS GOD wrote:
GUN CONTROL
In 1952, the Supreme Court ruled that executive orders could not make new law. Executive orders are therefore supposed to be about enforcing a current law or helping manage the enforcement of a current law. This is a matter of interpretation, and subject to argument on both sides. Whatever the President does, it will no doubt end up being challenged and argued in court (as it should be).
...I do have a hankerin' to beat the shit out of you with a barrel stave.... I'm beginnin' to believe you...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#840317 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mali is not worth a single American life.
The blood will be on Obama's hands.
And Afghanistan was?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#840318 Jan 16, 2013
Obama announces gun-control measures

Here is the list of 23 executive actions in the proposal(PDF).

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/556894/...

if you need to download the Adobe PDF reader here is the Link.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/
forks_make_us_fa t

Shawnee, OK

#840320 Jan 16, 2013
With gang rapes like this who needs to have a firearm for protection....

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/th...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#840321 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Recessions have historically occurred once every five years on average. More recently, the interval has lengthened to approximately ten years.
So, you are saying every 5 years we have a recession like the one started in 2007???

Really?

Or just maybe, all recessions aren't the same.

What do you think?

When was the last time we had a recession as severe as this Bush recession?
carol

Orlando, FL

#840322 Jan 16, 2013
President Obama is no liberal, that's for sure. the next one will be though. Single payer health care, paid university education, socialized health care, gun confiscation, and the bulldozing of all NASCAR facilities will all occur in the first hundred days.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#840323 Jan 16, 2013
I played Star Spangled Banner, Russian Nation Anthem, and Chinese National anthem AlQAEDA yesterday. Hostages had better be released unharmed. GF008 Safer World 2013.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#840324 Jan 16, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Isnt it odd that Obama would give high powered assult weapons to drug lords and criminals which he lets come into our boarders like the front door of a McDonalds hamburger joint with no regard to our citizens and our jobs...yet at the same time wants us to be armed at a minumum . fuck OBAMA !
Hope he chokes to DEATH on his next meal !
I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO VISIT HIS GRAVE...SO I CAN TAKE A GOOD LONG HOT PISS ALL OVER IT !
Shades of Enoch-knock Engine! What do you feed those "boarders" of yours? Good luck with all those "minumum assult" weapons and your scatological middle school fantasies...LOSER...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840326 Jan 16, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> What's the title of your book ?
Strike Three
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840327 Jan 16, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> show us all just how successfull you are . What's the title of your book ? Prove you're not the liar we all know you to be.
You think it's about time to change that diaper whiney azzed wimp. Sure I will and then you will know me huh dumbazz. No way in hell would I ever reveal who or where I will even be on a given date. Not with all of you gun nuts running around.

We have more hand guns than the next 17 nations combined and still you idiots want more. 3,000 of our children are killed annually and still you want more guns. By the way I just had a nice article published recently about life in rural America and I have talked to many of you gun nuts and most all are terrible ill informed and clueless about responsible gun control.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#840328 Jan 16, 2013
Look at the states that voted against Obama ! Mainly the South- thats thf areas that will NEVER GIVE UP THE GUNS !
Keep tryn Obama ! Your in a losing battle !
Go take the Liberal Yankee guns ! Theyre Stupid and Gullable enough to give theirs up !
Dumb Fucks !
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840329 Jan 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Source?
Law enforcement agencies are very concerned about PTSD and evasive about their criteria for hiring veterans with such a diagnosis.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#840331 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> And Afghanistan was?
The hypocrisy is staggering. Those Obama haters are totally blinded to the facts and hypocritical nature..
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#840332 Jan 16, 2013
Who needs a firearm these days...

Idiot gun nuts...what on earth is there to be afraid of?

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/104381...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840333 Jan 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Law enforcement welcomes veterans serving in MP-AP-SP and certain other roles.
Many employers fret over hiring recently returning combat vets.
But not so much for those with extensive field combat experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••