Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#840277 Jan 16, 2013
What's the latest? President still doing a good job and rightwingers still bitching about it?
carol

Orlando, FL

#840279 Jan 16, 2013
Hi, Homer. Are you here to pile on me like the rest of them?
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#840278 Jan 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote that crap you posted yesterday "Obama has gone to his dark continent roots"?
Grey Ghost
carol

Orlando, FL

#840280 Jan 16, 2013
Yes, carol, he's here because we invited him to come for the coup d' gracie. Like everyone else at this point he's naked too.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#840281 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are starting to sound a whole lot like old retarded fred, who has been ashammed to show his slimey azz since having to eat his stupid words. But with righties it's extremely hard to pick the very dumbest.
on the left you make it easy to pick the very dumbest. You win..
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#840282 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to take off your adult diaper first.
You are an idiot...

25 million americans suffer from incontinence...

75-80 percent are women...

Lilly!!!!

http://www.nafc.org/media/media-kit/facts-sta...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#840283 Jan 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
For once you are correct, partially. president nobama has offered a budget every year, the problem being he can not get a single member of congress democrat or republican to support the garbage he pits forward.
Peace
KMA
I was 100% correct, dumbass

Obama has submitted a budget every year in which he was required to do so.
carol

Orlando, FL

#840284 Jan 16, 2013
France under Mitterand was heavily invested in Iraq and Iran throughout the seventies, eighties, and nineties, and supplied not only arms but nuclear reactor parts. Iran in particular was one of their best trading partners and was responsible for reducing the debts of the state and making it possible, ironically, for France to disastrously socialize.

Germany too had large financial interests in Iraq and worked to provide the rogue nation with arms and car and parts for nuclear weapons including the highly unstable triggering mechanism as well as the explosive shield that surrounds the fissile material.

In neither case did we receive any sort of support for invading Iraq to bring democracy to what was virtually an enslaved people. At the very least this makes those countries ungrateful. At the worst it makes them traitors.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#840285 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
That is not me, Md, it's the debil doing what he likes best, pulling the wool over his friends eyes.
He works in mysterious ways, none of them honorable.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840286 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's what I don't get about you loons! You claim to be "independent," yet you bitch and moan about how terrible America is, but you won't leave for a "better" country.
You're such a confused enigma!
America is a great country, but the current Obama regime is terrible.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#840288 Jan 16, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave you can’t use the Stock Market as an indicator that the economy is improving these are the’ Fat Cats’ that Liberals/Democrats Hated!! Dave remember how Liberals like you went in front of their homes and protested shouting Obscenity/ throwing Rocks!! Dave here’s reality 1/4 kids on Food Stamps, 1/6 Americans in Poverty, 47 million on Food Stamps now tell them how great their life’s Are!!
I was talking about investors, dumbass. Try to keep up.

And really, the Bush recessions sends millions to the unemployment lines & into programs like food stamps, and ignorant dumbf*cks like you blame Obama.

My God you right whiners are pathetic.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#840289 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part?
The leaders of France and Germany being in bed with Saddam?
Or democrats being so stupid they didn't know they were being lied to by the UN and CIA?
In order for me to respond, you'll have to be more specific.
Several other nations were against our plan to invade Iraq, Turkey for instance wouldn't allow US ground troops access through the Northern border and limited flyovers.

The war congress approved is absolutely not the war they got is it Carol? Twenty five billion slam dunk, the Iraqi people will be throwing rose petals.

The war was off the books__if Rumsfeld has asked for $100 billion, the war would have had to be on the books and congress would have very likely said no. The key was emergency funding__BushCo gamed congress__once we were there, we were there too late now eh? That's why some in congress later said that they were for it before they were against it Carol, they came to realize that BushCo lied the nation into an extremely expensive long term war.

You're lost on the subject__give it a rest.
Lincoln

United States

#840290 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part?
The leaders of France and Germany being in bed with Saddam?
Or democrats being so stupid they didn't know they were being lied to by the UN and CIA?
In order for me to respond, you'll have to be more specific.
You have Saddam on the brain :----)
Saddam is dead, you know, like the Republican Party.
Its 2013 try to keep up
OBAMA LIBERALS GOD

Nashville, NC

#840292 Jan 16, 2013
All the carols in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking the seam way, huh? Well, while you're "thinkin' cracker, why not take the metaphor to the next level and unzip my fly for me? Look, son, you're southern, you're stoopid, you're a stereotype! Welcome home.
I WILL BE GLAD TO UNZIP YOU FLY AND TAKE CARE
OF IT FOR YOU!IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE PAIN INVOLVED BUT I WILL BE HAPPY
TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM.I AM NOT A CRACKER MY SKIN IS BLACK AS
THE ACE OF SPAD.I AM NOT HALF AND HALF!I AM AS BLACK AS HERMAN CAIN
A TRUE PATRIOT!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840291 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Obama confiscated?
Investors love the idea that Obama took a stock market heading to 6,000 when Bush left & remind me of where it is today???
I guess you think this recession was part of a 80 year cycle?
No.

Recessions have historically occurred once every five years on average. More recently, the interval has lengthened to approximately ten years.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#840293 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, RH, you can't admit that Bush started out with a surplus & balanced budget & left with the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown & two quagmire wars.
You can't even admit that there were no wmd's
You can't admit Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant.
I know how much you haste it but Obama has improved the economy. A fact even a blind fool like you cannot deny.
Name one area where Obama has drastically increased spending that was not tied to the economic mess your buddy Bush left.
As much as Barack Obama would like to shift that blame onto Congress, the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of President. It is first and foremost a leadership problem that is crippling America—and the leader is President Barack Obama—not the many members of Congress.

Obama has surrounded himself with academics, theoreticians and politicians and all of their solutions are wrong, flawed and ineffective. Don’t take my word for it. Look at the evidence. Nobody in his inner circle has meaningful business experience. He not only doesn’t understand business, he dislikes businesses; they are only useful as a way to collect taxes to redistribute.

Bush’s mistakes were clearly serious errors, but they pale in comparison with Obama’s failures since he took office. The Democratically controlled Congress was complicit with Obama’s failures. They have not submitted, and Obama has not submitted a realistic budget for the country in over 800 days—a clear failure to meet their responsibilities.(Exception: Obama’s irresponsible Feb. budget, which was voted down 97-0 by a Democratically controlled Senate.

You have accomplished something no other president has done. You’ve spent America into a hole that will take a decade to fix, and kept more Americans out of work longer than anyone in recent history, and you’ve accomplished all this in record time, only 2-1/2 years. Who knows how much harm you can do given still more time.

http://news.yahoo.com/failed-presidency-ameri...
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#840294 Jan 16, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
What's the latest? President still doing a good job and rightwingers still bitching about it?
Have you ever seen one?

A low down scum bucket right winger?

USA owes trillions,

So these blowhards cut taxes for billionaires!

Handed One Guy $50 million dollars. ONE GUY. ALREADY FILTHY RICH!

ding ding! Here ya go! Let Rome burn baby.

What did Dick say? "We are due"

Due?

Already filthy rich right wing pukes are due? Due free gov loot! These scumbags have to go!

Hey republican: F U! OK?

may the next assault rifle go off up yours!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#840295 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
Wal-Mart, at least has had the goodness of heart to offer returning veterans jobs. I don't see any liberal firms doing that, DO YOU? The assumption is that since they are accustomed to wearing uniforms for little money while being part of a strictly hierarchical corporate structure that the new hires will fit right in. OK! Blue smocks all around! Woo-hoo!
Interestingly, law enforcement agencies largely refuse to hire veterans because of concern that they are too "trigger-happy."

Government discrimination?
Lincoln

United States

#840296 Jan 16, 2013
carol wrote:
France under Mitterand was heavily invested in Iraq and Iran throughout the seventies, eighties, and nineties, and supplied not only arms but nuclear reactor parts. Iran in particular was one of their best trading partners and was responsible for reducing the debts of the state and making it possible, ironically, for France to disastrously socialize.
Germany too had large financial interests in Iraq and worked to provide the rogue nation with arms and car and parts for nuclear weapons including the highly unstable triggering mechanism as well as the explosive shield that surrounds the fissile material.
In neither case did we receive any sort of support for invading Iraq to bring democracy to what was virtually an enslaved people. At the very least this makes those countries ungrateful. At the worst it makes them traitors.
President George W Bush Sec of State, Colin Powell, endorsed President Obama in 2012.
Lincoln

United States

#840297 Jan 16, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as Barack Obama would like to shift that blame onto Congress, the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of President. It is first and foremost a leadership problem that is crippling America—and the leader is President Barack Obama—not the many members of Congress.
Obama has surrounded himself with academics, theoreticians and politicians and all of their solutions are wrong, flawed and ineffective. Don’t take my word for it. Look at the evidence. Nobody in his inner circle has meaningful business experience. He not only doesn’t understand business, he dislikes businesses; they are only useful as a way to collect taxes to redistribute.
Bush’s mistakes were clearly serious errors, but they pale in comparison with Obama’s failures since he took office. The Democratically controlled Congress was complicit with Obama’s failures. They have not submitted, and Obama has not submitted a realistic budget for the country in over 800 days—a clear failure to meet their responsibilities.(Exception: Obama’s irresponsible Feb. budget, which was voted down 97-0 by a Democratically controlled Senate.
You have accomplished something no other president has done. You’ve spent America into a hole that will take a decade to fix, and kept more Americans out of work longer than anyone in recent history, and you’ve accomplished all this in record time, only 2-1/2 years. Who knows how much harm you can do given still more time.
http://news.yahoo.com/faile-162509281.html
Fox in----

Fox out ----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 12-26 7 min RACE 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min WelbyMD 182,134
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Mothra 49,336
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 5 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 8 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 9 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]