Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#840010 Jan 15, 2013
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you have no sweetie. And you seem very intimidated.
I've seen nothing from RH that even remotely suggests that she is intimidated. And what business is it of yours whether she has a sweetie or not? None. Omit the schoolyard tactics and you might be taken more seriously.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#840011 Jan 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no Conservative candidate of any significance, which was why Romney was nominated.
mostly the democrats in state primaries crossed over and voted for Romeny because the Democratic Machine wanted Romeny to be the nominee for the Republican ticket and they knew he was a loser.

Location hidden

#840012 Jan 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fools like you are why we have Obama.
the fools that voted for Romney instead of the 3rd party because voting for Romney was throwing your vote away.

Location hidden

#840013 Jan 15, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a conservative and I voted for Romney in the primary.
I know I didnt because I knew he was a Northest Liberal the worst kind in the Republican party(moderate or rino).

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#840014 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right. Bin Laden was an "accident."
And so is the accelerated withdrawal from Afghanistan.
I guess the fear in America you speak of comes from the likes of defense contractors!
Quote by Obama on May 2, 2011: "Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden."
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/political...
----------

These "years of painstaking work by our intelligence community" started with George W. Bush.

Fear has nothing to do with bin Laden or Afghanistan. I am speaking of internal fear of our economy, deficit, debt, entitlements, gun control, etc., etc.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#840015 Jan 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the fools that voted for Romney instead of the 3rd party because voting for Romney was throwing your vote away.
Voting for the incompetent Obama was throwing your vote away, because you ended up with an additional 4 more years of inadequate leadership and Obamafailure.
fengwenshu

Chengdu, China

#840017 Jan 15, 2013
Apollo epiphany Use Digital treatments Two lung cancer patients

Note, this digital treatment of new medical technology,

Is

Nine figures, as a medicament,

Nine figures for different diseases,

Composed of different formulations,

For example, 820 of these three figures, is a recipe

That Korea a qigong master, with 820, a lung cancer treatments

For example, 43330,
Is a formula,

Some patients with a heart attack, is very far from the hospital,
There are not relatives, others
This patient did not force, heart disease,

self-aid,
is no sound read 43330
Saved his life,

This digital treatment of new medical technology,
Treatment of over 100 kinds of diseases,

In some places in China, some patients go to the hospital,
Doctor on white paper, write down the numbers,

Then, the patient,
Took the written numbers
Whited paper,
Read the meditation [no sound] on white paper&#12290;
Digital, patients adhere to the concept of numbers, after a period of time,
Will be able to cure diseases,

In this patient, no drugs, using only digits, it is possible to cure disease,
This is the number of new medical treatment technology,

This digital treatment of new medical technology,

In China, has been applied for the past 20 years,
Have treated more than 100,000 million patients
More than 100,000 patients,
Many patients, hospital
Can not be treated

This figure treatment of new medical technology, invented by the Chinese female doctor Lishan Yu,

Readers are welcome to ask questions,

Dear readers, if you want to further,
Learn about this digital treatment of new medical technology,

Please see my article,

Magic medicine of God,Help the human flying carpet

Letter to the New York doctor, Mr. Benjamin Lam

----------

Note, this digital treatment of new medical technology,

Is used to
1 &#65292;2 &#65292;3 &#65292;4 &#65292;5&#65292; 6&#65292; 7&#65292; 8 &#65292;0.&#65292;

The nine numbers, as drug,

The nine figures, according to different diseases,
Composition of different formula,

For example, 820 of these three figures, is a formula,
That a South Korean qigong division, with the 820, cured a person of lung cancer,

For example the 43330,
Another formula,

Some patients during a heart attack, a long distance away from the hospital,
With no relatives, other people,
This patient had no power, the heart patient, self care,
that is not a voice reading the 43330,

Keeps Life,

The digital treatment of new medical technology,
To treat 100 kinds of diseases,

In some places in China, some patients,
To specifically using digital treatment of hospital,

The doctor on white paper, writed down the number,
Then, this patient,

Take this writed numbers
White paper,

that is not a voice reading on white numbers&#65292;

Patient adherence to read digital, digital, after a period of time,
Can cure diseases,

This patient, without drugs, use only numbers, can cure diseases,
This is the digital treatment of new medical technology,

The digital treatment of new medical technology,
In China, have been in use for nearly 20 years,

Has been treated well in about 100000 patients,
More than 100000 patients,

There are many, is the hospital
No treatment,

The digital treatment of new medical technology, by the Chinese female doctor invented by Li Shanyu,

Welcomes the reader questions,

Dear readers, if, you want to further, understand the digital treatment of new medical technology, see my article

As follows,

Letter to the New York doctor, Mr. Benjamin Lam

Magic medicine of God,Help the Human flying carpet

Location hidden

#840018 Jan 15, 2013
Atmore Al wrote:
<quoted text> Voting for the incompetent Obama was throwing your vote away, because you ended up with an additional 4 more years of inadequate leadership and Obamafailure.
Romney would have been no better and proved that as Governor of Massachusetts but I know if Romney was president he would have not hesitated at all in reinstating the Federal Assault Weapons Ban for sure which he favored the Massachusetts one and he is no freind to the 2nd amendment.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#840019 Jan 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the fools that voted for Romney instead of the 3rd party because voting for Romney was throwing your vote away.
As it now appears, Obama voters threw the country away. By the end of this term no one will admit to voting for the first black president.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#840020 Jan 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney would have been no better and proved that as Governor of Massachusetts but I know if Romney was president he would have not hesitated at all in reinstating the Federal Assault Weapons Ban for sure which he favored the Massachusetts one and he is no freind to the 2nd amendment.
Your worship of the incompetent Obama is interesting; how long have you been a member of Rev. Wright's church?
Obamas War on Prosperity

United States

#840023 Jan 15, 2013
If each one of you Liberal/Marxists were given a lump some of $1,000,000 dollars that you must invest and keep it short,or long term with your diviidends,returns etc;who would manage your money,Obama or Romney?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#840024 Jan 15, 2013
Post # 840016 is missing ...
Wonder WHY?
``````````

By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
January 9, 2013
Important added update video:

Tuesday I was reviewing information sent in by reader tips on the Sandy Hook (Newtown, CT) school shooting.
As I was cross-referencing other reports that we have done, an extremely dark, cold feeling ran down my spine — to me it was confirmed. My original suspicions came all flooding into my mind as more pieces of the puzzle fell into place.
CT) school shooting.
As I was cross-referencing other reports that we have done, an extremely dark, cold feeling ran down my spine — to me it was confirmed. My original suspicions came all flooding into my mind as more pieces of the puzzle fell into place.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/09/evidence-sa...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#840026 Jan 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Post # 840016 is missing ...
Wonder WHY?
``````````
By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
January 9, 2013
Important added update video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gPndCsy2NxYXX
Tuesday I was reviewing information sent in by reader tips on the Sandy Hook (Newtown, CT) school shooting.
CT) school shooting.
http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/09/evidence-sa...
My guess is your in a institution of some sort as you keep posting the most way out, off beat conspiracy theories only nut cases & right wing bloggers could come up with. I mean the birther crap with Obama was bad enough but this is on a par with a martian invasion coming to your place real soon. Lock n Load!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#840027 Jan 15, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is your in a institution of some sort as you keep posting the most way out, off beat conspiracy theories only nut cases & right wing bloggers could come up with. I mean the birther crap with Obama was bad enough but this is on a par with a martian invasion coming to your place real soon. Lock n Load!
That "question" was DRIPPING with "sarcasm" ... da

I "am"
Locked & LOADED :)

God, Guns, & GUTS ... ;0)

Ecclesiastes Chapter 3
Verse 8. A time to love,-hate,-of war,-of peace.

"Love turns to hatred; interest or caprice Dissolves the firmest knot by friendship tied. O'er rival nations, with revenge inflamed, Or lust of power, fell Discord shakes awhile Her baleful torch: now smiling Peace returns.

The above paraphrase on the verses cited contains a general view of the principal occurrences of time, in reference to the human being, from his cradle to his grave, through all the operations of life.

http://www.studylight.org/com/acc/view.cgi...

Lynyrd Skynyrd - God & Guns - Still Unbroken

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"God & Guns"

Last night I heard this politician
Talking 'bout his brand new mission
Liked his plans, but they came undone when he got around with God and guns

God and guns
Keep us strong
That's what this country
Was founded on
Well we might as well give up and run
If we let them take our God and guns

For that peace maker
In the dresser drawer
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lynyrdskynyrd/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#840028 Jan 16, 2013
Correct lyrics

For that peace maker
In the dresser drawer

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/God-Gu...

The other site had

For that peace maker
And the joy

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lynyrdskynyrd/...

I just happened to KNOW them and took the "edit" upon myself ... As you can see here I am crediting the site :)

Location hidden

#840029 Jan 16, 2013
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you have no sweetie. And you seem very intimidated.
Well you bet your wrong! I am not intimidated at all. Just fear for the futures of my children and grandchildren due to Obama's policies.

Location hidden

#840030 Jan 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama cares only about his personal popularity, which makes him a pushover for our enemies.
Exactly!

Location hidden

#840031 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen nothing from RH that even remotely suggests that she is intimidated. And what business is it of yours whether she has a sweetie or not? None. Omit the schoolyard tactics and you might be taken more seriously.
Nice one LRS! Thank you!

Location hidden

#840032 Jan 16, 2013
Atmore Al wrote:
<quoted text> Voting for the incompetent Obama was throwing your vote away, because you ended up with an additional 4 more years of inadequate leadership and Obamafailure.
Nice one!!! Salute!

Location hidden

#840034 Jan 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney would have been no better and proved that as Governor of Massachusetts but I know if Romney was president he would have not hesitated at all in reinstating the Federal Assault Weapons Ban for sure which he favored the Massachusetts one and he is no freind to the 2nd amendment.
When Romney took office in 2003, Massachusetts had a $3 billion deficit. By 2005, the state had a $1 billion surplus, plus a so-called rainy day fund of another $2 billion. When Romney left office on January 4, 2006, the Bay State had a balanced budget plus the rainy day fund — all without ever raising taxes.

“What I think stands out about his relationship with the legislature is he made it a point not to demonize his political opposition,” Eric Fehrnstrom, Romney’s senior adviser, tells me.

“Instead of giving speeches that were critical of the Democratic leadership, he invited them into his office every week for a meeting to discuss their shared agenda for the state. And sometimes there was business to discuss, and when there wasn't, the meeting still took place. They would end up talking about the last movie they saw,” Fehrnstrom said.

http://www.newsmax.com/RonaldKessler/Romney-S...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 41 min NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 19
Ask Amy 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,788
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,464
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,956
Amy 9-15 7 hr liner 10
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search