Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,681 - 774,700 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

The other speaker was Colin Powell she said.
Whiteman in general

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Black Wino wrote:
Yowzzaaa..... seems dat da Crazy king Pimp Barry is bout to descriminate against da black thugs an confiscate der gats and ammo... what do King Pimp Barry want our black thugs to use...? I means what is da thug gonna say before he caps yo azz..? " Brace yo self..! I'll throw a my gat at yo azz..."
Awww shit dude! The president just took our guns! What are we going to do dude? We're
f cked now man. I mean dude that was our only chance to defend ourselves against the black thugs we were just talking about! Nomore touring the city for me jim bob! Me either fire marshal bill!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Republicans are angry I suspect Tea Party is responsible. Anything Senate or President Obama does is wrong according to them.
GF008 Safer World 2013.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Operation Dumbp replaced Vietnamese elephant accidentally killed by Americans at war. An elephant was flown and parachuted into Vietnamese village.
GF008 Safer World 2013.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Dumbo sorry.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
Romney was right, scumbags in the LSM and LIV's were wrong, as usual:
Despite Romney Claims, Mali Is No Afghanistan, Expert Says - US ...
Oct 25, 2012 ... Al Qaeda could not operate in West Africa as it has during America's longest war.
www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/10/25/despi...
US Prepares to Help France in Mali - With Caution
21 hours ago ... The Pentagon has already begun to assist French forces with intelligence.
www.voanews.com/content/us-prepares-to-help-f...
US Prepares to Help France in Mali - With Caution
21 hours ago ... The Pentagon has already begun to assist French forces with intelligence.
www.voanews.com/content/us-prepares-to-help-f... ?
You can write him, just not addressed to the White House.
KILLER OBAMA THE MUSLIM

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

MERE words cannot match the depths of your sorrow, nor can they heal your wounded hearts … These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change.” Every parent can connect with what President Barack Obama said about the murder of 20 children in Newtown, Connecticut. There can scarcely be a person on earth with access to the media who is untouched by the grief of the people of that town.
It must follow that what applies to the children murdered there by a deranged young man also applies to the children murdered in Pakistan by a sombre American president. These children are just as important, just as real, just as deserving of the world’s concern.
Yet there are no presidential speeches or presidential tears for them, no pictures on the front pages of the world’s newspapers, no interviews with grieving relatives, no minute analysis of what happened and why.
If the victims of Mr Obama’s drone strikes are mentioned by the state at all, they are discussed in terms which suggest that they are less than human.
The people who operate the drones, Rolling Stone magazine reports, describe their casualties as “bug splats”,“since viewing the body through a grainy-green video image gives the sense of an insect being crushed”.
Or they are reduced to vegetation: justifying the drone war, Obama’s counter-terrorism adviser Bruce Riedel explained that “you’ve got to mow the lawn all the time. The minute you stop mowing, the grass is going to grow back”.
Like George Bush’s government in Iraq, Obama’s administration neither documents nor acknowledges the civilian casualties of the CIA’s drone strikes in Pakistan. But a report by the law schools at Stanford and New York universities suggests that during the first three years of his time in office, the 259 strikes for which he is ultimately responsible killed between 297 and 569 civilians, of whom at least 64 were children.
These are figures extracted from credible reports: there may be more which have not been fully documented.
The wider effects on the children of the region have been devastating. Many have been withdrawn from school because of fears that large gatherings of any kind are being targeted.
There have been several strikes on schools since former president George Bush launched the drone programme that Obama has expanded so enthusiastically: one of Bush’s blunders killed 69 children.
SCARRED MINDS: The study reports that children scream in terror when they hear the sound of a drone. A local psychologist says that their fear and the horrors they witness is causing permanent mental scarring. Children wounded in drone attacks told the researchers that they are too traumatised to go back to school and have abandoned hopes of the careers they might have had.
Their dreams as well as their bodies have been broken.Obama does not kill children deliberately. But their deaths are an inevitable outcome of the way his drones are deployed. We don’t know what emotional effect these deaths might have on him, as neither he nor his officials will discuss the matter: almost everything to do with the CIA’s extra-judicial killings in Pakistan is kept secret.
But you get the impression that no one in the administration is losing much sleep over it.
Two days before the murders in Newtown, Obama’s press secretary was asked about women and children being killed by drones in Yemen and Pakistan. He refused to answer, on the grounds that such matters are “classified”. Instead, he directed the journalist to a speech by John Brennan, Obama’s counter-terrorism assistant. Brennan insists that “Al Qaeda’s killing of innocents, mostly Muslim men, women and children, has badly tarnished its appeal and image in the eyes of Muslims”.

By arrangement with the Guardian
KILLER OBAMA THE MUSLIM

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So the F ck what! Ya'll keep bringing up the murders that happened as a result of gun runners under surveillance got away & the guns wound up in the cartels hands & "THEY" they being the key word committed murder! How many timed does an operation go bad on a daily basis & people wind up dead as a result of trying to do the right thing. Where were you when Pat Tillman was gunned down by friendly fire & everybody from the bush admin tried covering it up before getting caught? Where were you when the bush admin falsified documents to invade a sovereign nation just to steal their oil? But you want to crucify Obama for something he had no hand in doing! Things that make you gop hmmm!
I KNOW YOUR GOD (OBAMA)
CAN DO NO WRONG!SO GO AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME,NO I AM SORRY
IN OBAMAS NAME TO GOD!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:

Despite Obama's warning, Social Security checks could flow absent a debt deal
Always the scare tactic.

Just like when states have a budget crisis, they immediately close parks and beaches instead of laying off useless government drones.
Whiteman in general

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

KILLER OBAMA THE MUSLIM wrote:
<quoted text>I KNOW YOUR GOD (OBAMA)
CAN DO NO WRONG!SO GO AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME,NO I AM SORRY
IN OBAMAS NAME TO GOD!
Grow up & stop calling God names. He just is! You got so much to say, answer the damned questions then! Where were your cries when bush tried covering up Pat Tillman's murder or the murders of all those dead iraq (woman & children included)? Can't answer those questions can ya? Try. being honest for a change!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, was that an opinion piece???
Check here___for yes.
Check here___for no.
Who's opinion was it Carol???
You're hopeless Babe!
You can hear Woodward talk about the disconnect between Obama and Congress - even Democrats - straight from his lips to your ears.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decisi...
Topic Reminder Service

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-funded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his presidential campaign in 2007, and in 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote.

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. In May 2012, he became the first sitting U.S. president to publicly support legalizing same-sex marriage. Sixteen years earlier, in 1996 as a candidate for the Illinois state senate, Obama had said that he was in favor of same.

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>You can hear Woodward talk about the disconnect between Obama and Congress - even Democrats - straight from his lips to your ears.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decisi...
You know what I'm gonna do?
Complain on the Internet to other like minded imbeciles.
Then vote against my best interests.
I hate blacks.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the same case Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schumer made in their joint statement before voting to pass the Iraq Resolution.
It was the same statement most democrats made during the Clinton administration before Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 calling for the removal of Saddam's regime - before 9/11.
It's amazing how well those blinders work. Are they comfortable?
lol! Too bad bushie was the commander in chief.

Hard to defray the blame when there's only one person in charge son!
KILLER OBAMA THE MUSLIM

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Whiteman in general wrote:
<quoted text> Grow up & stop calling God names. He just is! You got so much to say, answer the damned questions then! Where were your cries when bush tried covering up Pat Tillman's murder or the murders of all those dead iraq (woman & children included)? Can't answer those questions can ya? Try. being honest for a change!
BUSH IS A SAINT COMPARED TO OBAMA!!!AND THAT IS THE DAMN TRUTH!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they did during the Clinton administration. It's why Clinton moved to the center and things finally got done.
You know, I really do think a lot of people are starting to regret voting for this president again.
Obama and the democrats were hoping to bring down the republican party by their obstinance and pointing fingers while offering no plan or solution.
Most people just aren't that stupid. Even the cheerleaders were turning up the heat yesterday.
lol! The funny thing about your claim son is it's McConnell who proclaimed the GOP's primary responsibility was to bring down Obama!

Such poor attitudes cons have!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Too bad bushie was the commander in chief.
Hard to defray the blame when there's only one person in charge son!
G.W. Bush was considered by many conservatives to be a Modern day Liberal too.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load? Are you implying Clinton was giving us a load when he said - guaranteed - Saddam would use his arsenals again?
The entire post was Clinton's own words.
Those blinders have to be uncomfortable. I understand party loyalty but when it interferes with perspective, maybe it's time to just take them off.
Thanks to the "intel" from bushie son!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>More ignorant lies, bills can still be paid. How about Obama and congress forfeit their pay instead of the dumbass liar Obama threatening vets, soldiers and the elderly?

How about AF 1 and 2 stay parked?
How about food stamps cut off?
How about no green energy money doled out?
No green energy money to Obama's friends?

NEVER!!!

How else will he buy votes and support?

Solindra's documents are being hide by Eric Holder, Mr. I Know Nothing about guns to Mexican Mafia.

Liberals are hypocrite brain dead idiots easy to fool!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Jedisfor America wrote:
<quoted text>Ok- that'll work :-)
I go for that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••