ANSWER:(Don't know if this posted, so I'm doing it again)
On Jan. 1, 2014, one of the reforms scheduled to take place under Obamacare is the individual mandate:
Most individuals will be required to carry health insurance and most employers (50 or more employees) must provide coverage. Both individuals and employers will face penalties for non-compliance.
But this is the part I don't get.
Certain groups will be exempt from the individual mandate including American Indians, those with religious objections and those who would face financial hardship by purchasing health insurance, i.e. insurance coverage costing more than 8 percent of your income.
Five questions (for starters):
1. What prevents anyone from claiming to have a religious objection?
2. How many government paper pushers will be needed to keep track of who gets what?
3. How is it fair to those who earn just above the financial hardship cutoff line who will still be struggling with the cost of insurance?
4. Who will pay for all those who are exempt because of religious objections or financial hardship?
5. If the SCOTUS ruled Obamacare allows states to opt out of healthcare exchanges without losing current Medicaid funding, what's the point?
As Greta Van Susteren pointed out: The whole idea of everybody being in is everybody's contributing to lower the cost of health care. So if everybody opts out - plus, we've got the problem that the president through the HHS has issued thousands of waivers - everyone's jumping ship! They're going to leave about five of us left standing paying for this!
Which leads back to question #4.
Because it is not nor never was about health care!!!
Obamacare is only about two things:
#1. Destroying another industry: Health Insurance.
#2. Controlling people's behavior. Typical liberal agenda. See? All liberals want to control you because they think they know better.
Why gives Liberals the ILLUSION that they know better?
1. They believe they have "good intentions" of fairness.
2. They are in college or have some college training.
Those two reasons hypnotize them.
In the mean time: Conservatives have five qualities:
#1. Know what hard work is
#2. Have personal responsibility. So they do not need a nanny state to tell them what is good for them. They can figure it out by themselves.
#3. Have common sense because they live in reality. They know the world is unfair and they deal with it. They do not deny the reality of unfairness, they welcome it.
#4. Respect other people's choices even if they choose to hurt themselves as long as they hurt no one who refuses to be hurt.
#5. Love the freedom to success, fail or attempt to success or fail.