1) The recession started in the 4th quarter of 2007 and is the cause of the unemployment. The rate was over 7.5 when he left office. To blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession is beyond pathetic.<quoted text>
1)Unemployment under Bush was 3.9% to 6.9%. Ran between 4% to 5% during most of his 8 years. Highest he ever had was 7.4% in 12/08. Obama's went as high as 10.1% in 10/09 and remained over 9% until 2012.
2)Businesses are going bankrupt regularly and cutting back on employees, raises, etc.
3)Obama has submitted budgets but not a single Republican or Democrat has EVER voted for passing one.
4)Obama has had 4 years to make vast changes to cut spending. He has thrown billions to green companies and research. Most every company has either gone bankrupt or on the verge of doing so. All he does is spend with no plans of reducing it.
5)As indicated in #1, unemployment has become an issue under Obama.
Obama is a failure! Four more years will be devastating for all Americans.
2) Most businesses are doing OK. Corporate profits hit a record in December.
3) The budgets submitted by Presidents are rarely diretly put up for a vote. They typically go to Congress where it the budgets are modified. Congress put up two of Obama's budgets only as apolitical game. An informed person would know this.
4) Stimulus spending has been done by Presidents in the past & is a valid method of fighting recessions. Again, an informed person would know this. You comment on green companies is a blatant lie.
Slashing spending before the economy recovers would plunge us into recession.
5) Why is unemployment even being discussed?? Because Republicans went wild on spending & plunged us into the worst recession in 80 years. Republicans like Boehner, Canter, McConnell & your buddy Paul Ryan.