Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,733)

Showing posts 774,641 - 774,660 of1,078,270
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

new yawk wrote:
Hysterical? LOL!
Hysterical, Indeedie!
Yep, flack clearly stated General West ... I stated Colonel.
I think Condi Rice would be inspiring no matter what the setting.
And I think it's a wonderful opportunity for a young person to be a part of.
<quoted text>
It was Al Gore and someone else in 08. I'll ask her when she gets home. At a fitting getting her dress right.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

obama 4 years of blaming bush now he blames republicans for what he can't do he is not savvy he is just FOS, while he gives them ammo for the future NDAA2012 the hood will be the new terror zone

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
"John Kerry has refused to apologize for calling the Bush Administration "the most crooked lying group I've ever seen." Kerry did clarify his remarks, however, saying he was not referring to the president himself, but rather "his posse of attack-machine thugs and corrupt, economy-pillaging advisers."
Bush campaign chairman Marc Racicot called Kerry's conduct "unbecoming of a candidate for the presidency," then added, "Just because the president accidentally fibbed about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq doesn't mean it's OK to go around calling him a lying sack of Shiite."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Humorgazette...yep, that's about right for you.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Shadow come out of wildcat land and knock on door then leave of suspected school shooters. Ring doorbell twice if it is a school shooter. GF008 Safer World 2013

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are way to ignorant to understand that it's their coniving ways that I don't adhere to along with their relentless attempt to play the victim and all the while they are hell bent on gaining control. Only the very blind fanatics such as yourself cannot see that you are being led. But then again that's what sheep do...Huh Bubba?
I starting to think you're not the real grey ghost,even he wouldn't make a statement that damm ignorant.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The meaning of the name Eman is Faith
The origin of the name Eman is Arabic
People who like the name Eman also like:
Iman, Imani, Farah, Hasana, Elizabeth, Zahara, Layla
Gabriel, Amir, Jamil, Aman, David, Zachariah, Raheem
Funny how he never told us he's an Arab Muslim!!
A mole in the ranks of the wingnuts!!
Hhhhmmmmmm
It's also name spelled backwards, stupid fck.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are juvenile, and spiteful, vindictive, conniving and unable to govern.
Thin line? He's the President. What the hell are you talking about?
You're party is threatening to put the country into default. You and I will be dead before another republican ever gets near the White House!
The Executive is just one of three co-equal branches of government.

Obama's threats to the Congress are inappropriate.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Belligerent option wrote:
Carol know it's the poor white trash like her that really knows intelligence!!
People who buy soiled, used furniture are the truly bright ones!!
She can't be fooled. She's got nothing, so she's got nothing to lose!!
<quoted text>
"White trash" is listed in the racial slur database.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama doesn't care about affirmatitive action means nothing just look at his POSSE in THE whitehouse, blacks are in the kitchen,nothing from THE race hustling white lib democrats ITS ALL GOOD

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
No the spending but the UNIONS!!!
That is where the problem resides!!!
If fat checks are good on good times is Ok then thin checks on bad times are not accepted by then, they rather go twinky!!! Remeber Pan Am, Eastern Airlines? Unions rather be unemployed than take any realistic wages. Evidence they are parasitic lazy ghetto liberals.
You read that and declared the? Unions to blame??? Sh!t on a splinter, but you might actually be dumber than dumb carol...lower property values, cuts to state and federal funding? Sounds a lot more like retarded Dumbya, illiterate TP, and greedy old republicans were to blame, not unions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I starting to think you're not the real grey ghost,even he wouldn't make a statement that damm ignorant.
Ghost has so many different characters on this forum that it is hardly surprising that the senile old draft dodger would have trouble keeping them straight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"White trash" is listed in the racial slur database.
About the same as "n****r rich."
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I think it's awesome!

A dress fitting?
Oooo Weeee, stylin' like a quite proper young Lady!

I am happy for her. And you, proud Papa! OK, keep me posted!:)

PS Thought you were leaving the thread last time I wrote you.:(
Glad you didn't! ;)
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It was Al Gore and someone else in 08. I'll ask her when she gets home. At a fitting getting her dress right.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
BLACKS are worried about what republicans are doing not doing why not focus on who you voted for that cannot get the job done and can only name call,ameerican government is slow to change checks and balances so because obamas supporters go by emotions and not reality they will lose BLACKS
Either you aint there truth or the truth is a lie. Probably both in your case! You talk nonsense. If everything outta your mouth was true you would'nt be on topix everyday trying to convince the black folks on here that recognize the progress of the president & direction he is taking it. If what your are saying had validity, you would be quiet in the delight of his failure, but you can't because he won't fail. He just keeps moving forward thru all the obstruction. Blockades of republicans trying to find ways to destroy the course of the country from behind the scenes, to no success! What you ought to do is stop hating. But a mirror, it's a bad look racist!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You read that and declared the? Unions to blame??? Sh!t on a splinter, but you might actually be dumber than dumb carol...lower property values, cuts to state and federal funding? Sounds a lot more like retarded Dumbya, illiterate TP, and greedy old republicans were to blame, not unions.
nAME CALLING BULLIES FROM THE LEFT THEY use THE n-WORD MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE AND BLACKS SEEM TO HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT HOW come ANDERSON COOPER doesn't say the F-WORD all day,or the S-Word for latinos,or the K-Word for Jews,the C- word for FEMS but the N-Word everyone can use that as if someone doesn't know what the N-Word means WHITE lib RACE HUSTLERS
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Madmaxx's mamma is so fat, she's got her own zip code!!
Yours has her own weather patterns.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I totally agree with you. As I said to Carol, fake or not, I can't keep track anymore, anyway, that we'll all be dead before another Republican gets near the white house. Thanks Teaparty aholes!!
James tracy isn't tea party.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

White LIB race hustlers still do not speak to BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT it means nothing to THEM OR BLACKS AS long as obama has a job it doesn't matter to them
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Either you aint there truth or the truth is a lie. Probably both in your case! You talk nonsense. If everything outta your mouth was true you would'nt be on topix everyday trying to convince the black folks on here that recognize the progress of the president & direction he is taking it. If what your are saying had validity, you would be quiet in the delight of his failure, but you can't because he won't fail. He just keeps moving forward thru all the obstruction. Blockades of republicans trying to find ways to destroy the course of the country from behind the scenes, to no success! What you ought to do is stop hating. But a mirror, it's a bad look racist!
HAHAHAHAha WHAT AN ATTEMPT AT BRAIN F white LIB RACE HUSTLER or C**N
F_ing_GENUIS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You read that and declared the? Unions to blame??? Sh!t on a splinter, but you might actually be dumber than dumb carol...lower property values, cuts to state and federal funding? Sounds a lot more like retarded Dumbya, illiterate TP, and greedy old republicans were to blame, not unions.
What does 'the?'mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 774,641 - 774,660 of1,078,270
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min j_m_w 97,509
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 min KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Terry rigsby 48,839
Amy 7-22 57 min PEllen 13
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Uncle Samowitz 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,443
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Roxie Darling 258
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search