Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#839879 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So in that drunken state that you reside in you don't think that the president of the strongest nation on earth should feel just a little bit important? They, meaning Who? No president has tried harder to appease the opposition than has Obama, and all he got for his efforts was....NO,NO and NO from the worst congress ever assembled, thanks in large part to the now defunct Tea Party. Thank goodness they were only a fart in a hurricane..
"poop"
Your hero president nobama is the grate compromiser, Not. His idea of compromise;
- Raise taxes
- Increase the debt
- Refuse to discuss any spending cuts
No the last one is a little off, president nobama would cut spending on the military in a heartbeat if he could.
Peae
KMA
PS: What summer will your bio/fantasy be released?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839880 Jan 15, 2013
The Jammu and Kashmir government has decided to dedicate the year 2013 to daughters and observe it as Save the Girl Child Year. GF008 Safer World 2013
dictatorship obama

Nashville, NC

#839881 Jan 15, 2013
Washington (CNN)-- A package of gun control proposals including a ban on assault weapons will be unveiled on Wednesday by President Barack Obama in response to last month's Connecticut school massacre.

Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will announce the proposals, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Tuesday.

They will be joined by a group of children who wrote letters to the president in the aftermath of the December 14 shooting rampage by a lone gunman who killed 20 students and six adults at a Newtown elementary school, Carney said.

ARE THERE GOING TO BE A GROUP CHILDREN FROM MEXICO
ALSO???????

Mexican children murdered by guns from Obama's "Fast and Furious" program

Since the Left decided to politicize the Sandy Hook school shooting; perhaps they would like to address Obama's "fast and furious" program?

Since we are talking about gun violence and gun control; perhaps the Left should recognize how guns from Obama's "fast and furious" program has resulted in the murders of Mexican school children?
----------
On January 30, 2010, according to the Univision report, hired hit men working for the Mexican cartel La Linea invaded a house and opened fire on nearly 60 teenagers who had gathered there for a birthday party. More shootings occurred outside against neighbors and fleeing students. Univision reported that three of the high-caliber weapons used by the hit men were linked to Operation Fast and Furious.
This massacre does not appear to be an isolated incident. There is a disturbing pattern in which the ATF lost track of weapons provided to Mexican drug cartels via straw purchasers, some of which later ended up at crime scenes in Mexico. In other words, it allowed suspects to walk away with illegally purchased guns in order to try and catch bigger fish. But the big fish got away as well after using the guns to kill their prey.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#839882 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
All the women love me and all the men fear me. I have my own weapon and it's not a gun, wimp, and I allow them to do the cocking.... Your wife would throw rocks at your fat retarded ass after having me.
Yes and you are quite the world traveler who owns 3.5 homes , 7 sports cars [all imported] dated several "models" fought and personally won all the major wars since 1812 , Invented baseball , and designed a prevention for AIDs [sit on your ass and keep your mouth shut] and are currently writing a book about your life wich mirrors 007 and Brad Pitt did I forget anything . Oh I almost forgot you had a make believe friend named Margret for a time .

Spokane, WA

#839883 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
But your party has been in power most of those years????
"poop"
Take a look at the shithole cities of America;
- Chicago
- New York
- Detroit
- San Fransisco
- Los Angeles
- Cleveland
- Gary
- Baltimore
All governed by your party, leftwingloonnutliberals for ever.
For once you amde a valid point.
Peace
KMA
PS: When will you bio/fantasy be released? This summer? Next summer? Some summer?
carol

Miami, FL

#839884 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Try debil. You've been fooled.
We love it! Now you're doing our job!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#839885 Jan 15, 2013
Lily, where are you, ya stupid fck?

" An anonymous computer game developer has released a violent video game online called,“Bullet to the Head of the NRA,” which allows players to shoot the president of the National Rifle Association."
carol

Orlando, FL

#839886 Jan 15, 2013
More revelations compliments of Bob Woodward, the man who brought down Richard Nixon, in his book, "The Price of Politics".

Woodward writes, "It is a fact that President Obama was handed a miserable, faltering economy and faced a recalcitrant Republican opposition. But presidents work their will -- or should work their will -- on the important matters of national business....Obama has not."

Woodward depicts Obama as an arrogant, aloof and hyperpartisan president who manages to either alienate or disappoint everybody he needs to help govern Washington.

One of the first scenes Woodward recounts is a meeting at the White House where Obama invited House Republicans over to talk about the stimulus. After then-Minority Whip Eric Cantor distributed a five-point Republican stimulus plan that differed from Obama's tax plan, Obama told Cantor, "I can go it alone....Look at the polls. The polls are pretty good for me right now. Elections have consequences. And Eric, I won. So on that, I think I trump you."

Later, after the Democrats drafted a stimulus bill that contained zero Republican ideas, Obama Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel put Obama's position on bipartisanship a bit more succinctly, "We have the votes. F--k 'em."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/new-woodward-bo...

Yeah, this is what we look for in a leader.

"I won, so naaah."

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#839887 Jan 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
Lily, where are you, ya stupid fck?
" An anonymous computer game developer has released a violent video game online called,“Bullet to the Head of the NRA,” which allows players to shoot the president of the National Rifle Association."
She's trying to figure out how to say "Jeep" in Chinese. You see, she believed Obama.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#839889 Jan 15, 2013
A new low in presidential politics

" Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement"
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839890 Jan 15, 2013
Uncle Sam (initials U.S.) is a common natural personification of the American Government that, according to Legend came into use during the War of 1812.
Brand Logo World Mark Serial Number 1.
GF008 Safer World 2013.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#839891 Jan 15, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
She's trying to figure out how to say "Jeep" in Chinese. You see, she believed Obama.
They already know how to say "baa".
Nj raider 1

United States

#839892 Jan 15, 2013
dictatorship obama wrote:
Washington (CNN)-- A package of gun control proposals including a ban on assault weapons will be unveiled on Wednesday by President Barack Obama in response to last month's Connecticut school massacre.
Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will announce the proposals, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Tuesday.
They will be joined by a group of children who wrote letters to the president in the aftermath of the December 14 shooting rampage by a lone gunman who killed 20 students and six adults at a Newtown elementary school, Carney said.
ARE THERE GOING TO BE A GROUP CHILDREN FROM MEXICO
ALSO???????
Mexican children murdered by guns from Obama's "Fast and Furious" program
Since the Left decided to politicize the Sandy Hook school shooting; perhaps they would like to address Obama's "fast and furious" program?
Since we are talking about gun violence and gun control; perhaps the Left should recognize how guns from Obama's "fast and furious" program has resulted in the murders of Mexican school children?
----------
On January 30, 2010, according to the Univision report, hired hit men working for the Mexican cartel La Linea invaded a house and opened fire on nearly 60 teenagers who had gathered there for a birthday party. More shootings occurred outside against neighbors and fleeing students. Univision reported that three of the high-caliber weapons used by the hit men were linked to Operation Fast and Furious.
This massacre does not appear to be an isolated incident. There is a disturbing pattern in which the ATF lost track of weapons provided to Mexican drug cartels via straw purchasers, some of which later ended up at crime scenes in Mexico. In other words, it allowed suspects to walk away with illegally purchased guns in order to try and catch bigger fish. But the big fish got away as well after using the guns to kill their prey.
So the F ck what! Ya'll keep bringing up the murders that happened as a result of gun runners under surveillance got away & the guns wound up in the cartels hands & "THEY" they being the key word committed murder! How many timed does an operation go bad on a daily basis & people wind up dead as a result of trying to do the right thing. Where were you when Pat Tillman was gunned down by friendly fire & everybody from the bush admin tried covering it up before getting caught? Where were you when the bush admin falsified documents to invade a sovereign nation just to steal their oil? But you want to crucify Obama for something he had no hand in doing! Things that make you gop hmmm!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839893 Jan 15, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and you are quite the world traveler who owns 3.5 homes , 7 sports cars [all imported] dated several "models" fought and personally won all the major wars since 1812 , Invented baseball , and designed a prevention for AIDs [sit on your ass and keep your mouth shut] and are currently writing a book about your life wich mirrors 007 and Brad Pitt did I forget anything . Oh I almost forgot you had a make believe friend named Margret for a time .
Well you did manage to get a couple things right, which proves that even a blind squirrel finds an acorn occasionally. I'm still traveling and having a ball especially since I contributed to the Dems winning Virginia, in a very small way...Obama and Kaine.

Just had an article published on Rural America...look for it dummy. Had lunch with a Congressman the other day and some writer named Grisham, perhaps you have heard of him. So in the meantime continue eating your nasty heart out. I now plan on staying on this side of the U.S. until maybe around May. I will be here only for a couple more weeks and then on to other places. Enjoy your miserable life as best you can...Hateing and hoping really isn't much of a life I would't think. But to each his own.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#839894 Jan 15, 2013
Flashback: " And we can see the positive impacts right here at Solyndra. Less than a year ago, we were standing on what was an empty lot.But through the Recovery Act, this company received a loan to expand its operations. This new factory is the result of those loans."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#839895 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
More revelations compliments of Bob Woodward, the man who brought down Richard Nixon, in his book, "The Price of Politics".
Woodward writes, "It is a fact that President Obama was handed a miserable, faltering economy and faced a recalcitrant Republican opposition. But presidents work their will -- or should work their will -- on the important matters of national business....Obama has not."
Woodward depicts Obama as an arrogant, aloof and hyperpartisan president who manages to either alienate or disappoint everybody he needs to help govern Washington.
One of the first scenes Woodward recounts is a meeting at the White House where Obama invited House Republicans over to talk about the stimulus. After then-Minority Whip Eric Cantor distributed a five-point Republican stimulus plan that differed from Obama's tax plan, Obama told Cantor, "I can go it alone....Look at the polls. The polls are pretty good for me right now. Elections have consequences. And Eric, I won. So on that, I think I trump you."
Later, after the Democrats drafted a stimulus bill that contained zero Republican ideas, Obama Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel put Obama's position on bipartisanship a bit more succinctly, "We have the votes. F--k 'em."
http://washingtonexaminer.com/new-woodward-bo...
Yeah, this is what we look for in a leader.
"I won, so naaah."
Carol, was that an opinion piece???

Check here___for yes.

Check here___for no.

Who's opinion was it Carol???

You're hopeless Babe!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839896 Jan 15, 2013
I stated God and Allah is same religion. God works in mysterious ways. I am no Biblical scholar God forgive me if statement was used to do harm.
GF008 Safer World 2013.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#839897 Jan 15, 2013
Yowzzaaa..... seems dat da Crazy king Pimp Barry is bout to descriminate against da black thugs an confiscate der gats and ammo... what do King Pimp Barry want our black thugs to use...? I means what is da thug gonna say before he caps yo azz..? " Brace yo self..! I'll throw a my gat at yo azz..."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#839900 Jan 15, 2013
Next time you are on a flight, think about what might be in the cargo hold. Lol

" A shipment of 18 human heads held up by customs officials at O'Hare International Airport was bound for a cremation service in the Chicago area after its use in medical research abroad.

A spokeswoman for the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office, Mary Paleologos, said Tuesday that the heads were originally sent from Illinois to Italy for medical research and were returned to the area for disposal as part of the agreement."
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839902 Jan 15, 2013
I saw Vietnamese villagers capture huge catfish with bare hands that fed entire village.
GF008 Safer World 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Amy 9-18 2 hr Mister Tonka 27
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search