Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,621 - 774,640 of 1,100,245 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#839869 Jan 15, 2013
I haven't been on much either.

So ...

We'll catch up.

Take Care!

Time to fly. I'm 'outta' here in 15 min!

< Grab my Coat & Grab my Hat, Hit the Car in Seconds Flat ! ;)
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not here as much. Raining today. Will be around some but not as much as before. As I get busier the less I will be on.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839870 Jan 15, 2013
Cochise sorry, Indians are off the reservation AlQaeda and drinking fire water enraged at AlQaeda. GF008 Safer World 2013.
F_ing_Genuis

Conway, AR

#839871 Jan 15, 2013
What would you do for a candy bar....

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#839872 Jan 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually John Kerry was dumb enough to believe the Bush Administration when they f*cking lied out their ass about Sadam having wmd's.
"real Dunb"
In your words, "John Kerry was dumb enough", you are a typical liberaloonnut, you are all for dumb enough kerry to be part of president nobama's administration? No surprize, you are aperfect example of dumb.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#839873 Jan 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You read that and declared the?
What kind of sentence is that, fake teacher?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839874 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound really fat, my very thin 84 year old mother would be flattered to be called fat as she's down to about 90 lbs..
So you are admitting to starving your 84 year old mama while using her food stamps.

Spokane, WA

#839875 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Topix registered user.
You've been a visitor for 4 years.
You have no more right to the name carol than the man in the moon.
All this nonsense about the 'real carol' is just that. Nonsense.
There is no 'real carol'. Just a visitor who uses the name. I expect there are millions of carol's out there.
And you claim to be the 'real carol'??
How stupid of you.
Register, you wimpy dingbat!! It will eliminate your Drama Queen crap.
"nutsucker"
Register. Why? Is it required. Look at yourself, you are the registered, "drama queer". Keep running off your mouth.
Peace
KMA
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839876 Jan 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife died from being scared to death after she realized what you look like (inside).
All the women love me and all the men fear me. I have my own weapon and it's not a gun, wimp, and I allow them to do the cocking.... Your wife would throw rocks at your fat retarded ass after having me.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839877 Jan 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife died from being scared to death after she realized what you look like (inside).
OPPS, I almost forgot you are the closet queen. Little sheepie.

Spokane, WA

#839879 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So in that drunken state that you reside in you don't think that the president of the strongest nation on earth should feel just a little bit important? They, meaning Who? No president has tried harder to appease the opposition than has Obama, and all he got for his efforts was....NO,NO and NO from the worst congress ever assembled, thanks in large part to the now defunct Tea Party. Thank goodness they were only a fart in a hurricane..
"poop"
Your hero president nobama is the grate compromiser, Not. His idea of compromise;
- Raise taxes
- Increase the debt
- Refuse to discuss any spending cuts
No the last one is a little off, president nobama would cut spending on the military in a heartbeat if he could.
Peae
KMA
PS: What summer will your bio/fantasy be released?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839880 Jan 15, 2013
The Jammu and Kashmir government has decided to dedicate the year 2013 to daughters and observe it as Save the Girl Child Year. GF008 Safer World 2013
dictatorship obama

Nashville, NC

#839881 Jan 15, 2013
Washington (CNN)-- A package of gun control proposals including a ban on assault weapons will be unveiled on Wednesday by President Barack Obama in response to last month's Connecticut school massacre.

Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will announce the proposals, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Tuesday.

They will be joined by a group of children who wrote letters to the president in the aftermath of the December 14 shooting rampage by a lone gunman who killed 20 students and six adults at a Newtown elementary school, Carney said.

ARE THERE GOING TO BE A GROUP CHILDREN FROM MEXICO
ALSO???????

Mexican children murdered by guns from Obama's "Fast and Furious" program

Since the Left decided to politicize the Sandy Hook school shooting; perhaps they would like to address Obama's "fast and furious" program?

Since we are talking about gun violence and gun control; perhaps the Left should recognize how guns from Obama's "fast and furious" program has resulted in the murders of Mexican school children?
----------
On January 30, 2010, according to the Univision report, hired hit men working for the Mexican cartel La Linea invaded a house and opened fire on nearly 60 teenagers who had gathered there for a birthday party. More shootings occurred outside against neighbors and fleeing students. Univision reported that three of the high-caliber weapons used by the hit men were linked to Operation Fast and Furious.
This massacre does not appear to be an isolated incident. There is a disturbing pattern in which the ATF lost track of weapons provided to Mexican drug cartels via straw purchasers, some of which later ended up at crime scenes in Mexico. In other words, it allowed suspects to walk away with illegally purchased guns in order to try and catch bigger fish. But the big fish got away as well after using the guns to kill their prey.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#839882 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
All the women love me and all the men fear me. I have my own weapon and it's not a gun, wimp, and I allow them to do the cocking.... Your wife would throw rocks at your fat retarded ass after having me.
Yes and you are quite the world traveler who owns 3.5 homes , 7 sports cars [all imported] dated several "models" fought and personally won all the major wars since 1812 , Invented baseball , and designed a prevention for AIDs [sit on your ass and keep your mouth shut] and are currently writing a book about your life wich mirrors 007 and Brad Pitt did I forget anything . Oh I almost forgot you had a make believe friend named Margret for a time .

Spokane, WA

#839883 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
But your party has been in power most of those years????
"poop"
Take a look at the shithole cities of America;
- Chicago
- New York
- Detroit
- San Fransisco
- Los Angeles
- Cleveland
- Gary
- Baltimore
All governed by your party, leftwingloonnutliberals for ever.
For once you amde a valid point.
Peace
KMA
PS: When will you bio/fantasy be released? This summer? Next summer? Some summer?
carol

Miami, FL

#839884 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Try debil. You've been fooled.
We love it! Now you're doing our job!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#839885 Jan 15, 2013
Lily, where are you, ya stupid fck?

" An anonymous computer game developer has released a violent video game online called,“Bullet to the Head of the NRA,” which allows players to shoot the president of the National Rifle Association."
carol

Orlando, FL

#839886 Jan 15, 2013
More revelations compliments of Bob Woodward, the man who brought down Richard Nixon, in his book, "The Price of Politics".

Woodward writes, "It is a fact that President Obama was handed a miserable, faltering economy and faced a recalcitrant Republican opposition. But presidents work their will -- or should work their will -- on the important matters of national business....Obama has not."

Woodward depicts Obama as an arrogant, aloof and hyperpartisan president who manages to either alienate or disappoint everybody he needs to help govern Washington.

One of the first scenes Woodward recounts is a meeting at the White House where Obama invited House Republicans over to talk about the stimulus. After then-Minority Whip Eric Cantor distributed a five-point Republican stimulus plan that differed from Obama's tax plan, Obama told Cantor, "I can go it alone....Look at the polls. The polls are pretty good for me right now. Elections have consequences. And Eric, I won. So on that, I think I trump you."

Later, after the Democrats drafted a stimulus bill that contained zero Republican ideas, Obama Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel put Obama's position on bipartisanship a bit more succinctly, "We have the votes. F--k 'em."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/new-woodward-bo...

Yeah, this is what we look for in a leader.

"I won, so naaah."

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#839887 Jan 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
Lily, where are you, ya stupid fck?
" An anonymous computer game developer has released a violent video game online called,“Bullet to the Head of the NRA,” which allows players to shoot the president of the National Rifle Association."
She's trying to figure out how to say "Jeep" in Chinese. You see, she believed Obama.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#839889 Jan 15, 2013
A new low in presidential politics

" Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement"
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839890 Jan 15, 2013
Uncle Sam (initials U.S.) is a common natural personification of the American Government that, according to Legend came into use during the War of 1812.
Brand Logo World Mark Serial Number 1.
GF008 Safer World 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min gcaveman1 46,321
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dale 177,398
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min edogxxx 97,935
Abby 8-30 41 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Jonah1 49,505
Amy 8-30 46 min edogxxx 1
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 1 hr I like Putin 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••