Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#839980 Jan 15, 2013
The U.S. is headed for another recession, but the media is focused on the trivia of gun control.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#839981 Jan 15, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
And you obtained this information from your crystal ball?
go and experience it in the northeast besides its a known fact

Republican in name only

RINOs are often Republican only to the extent it serves their own interests, and will abandon conservative principles as soon as it is in their own interests to do so. RINOs often provide support for raising taxes, abortion as a right, gay rights and gun control. Some RINOs have connections with Planned Parenthood or corporations that support goals of population control; other RINOs pay lip service to pro-life values while in practice not advancing those values.

Double standards by RINOs are common: a birther comment by Romney during his campaign was supposedly a "nothing", but Todd Akin's pro-life comment would somehow "absolutely" could cost RINOs control of the U.S. Senate!

RINOs, like Democrats, typically come from states in New England, the Mid-Atlantic; or states on the Left Coast. A less-used term is cafeteria conservative, for a person who picks and chooses which conservative principles to believe, as a person might choose foods in a cafeteria instead of ordering the full-course menu selected by the chef at most restaurants. In contrast to RINO's and cafeteria conservatives, movement conservatives understand that since conservative philosophy is a coherent whole, it is untenable to discard part of it without discarding all of it.

http://conservapedia.com/Republican_in_name_o...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#839982 Jan 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is worse than Obama, if Romney would have got elected he would of already issued and executive order to reinstate the expired Federal Assault Weapons Ban and alot of people dont realize that Republicans in the Northeast are very Liberal in modern sense which this election we had to Modern Liberals running and Romney is no Conservative.
Romney made so many promises for his first day in office, I don't think there was much left he would do after day one. And he made those promises to so many, it was hard to figure where he truly stood on things.

That made him worse but more importantly, more dangerous than Obama.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#839983 Jan 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans clearly need a candidate who can lie better than the opposition...and get away with it.
Promise everything to everybody, regardless of cost.
As for Huntsman, what would be the point?
lol! They need a person who lies make some sort of sense.

Romney was all over the place.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#839984 Jan 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The U.S. is headed for another recession, but the media is focused on the trivia of gun control.
Well heck son, I thought the bushie tax cuts for the wealthy a couple years back was supposed to help with that.

Where are those so called job creators we gave money to?

Seems they're nowhere to be found!

Location hidden

#839985 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Romney made so many promises for his first day in office, I don't think there was much left he would do after day one. And he made those promises to so many, it was hard to figure where he truly stood on things.
I know and proved that as Governor of Massachusetts.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#839986 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Romney made so many promises for his first day in office, I don't think there was much left he would do after day one. And he made those promises to so many, it was hard to figure where he truly stood on things.
I'm not sure ANYONE could be "more dangerous than Obama".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#839987 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well heck son, I thought the bushie tax cuts for the wealthy a couple years back was supposed to help with that.
Where are those so called job creators we gave money to?
Seems they're nowhere to be found!
Obama has destroyed confidence in the U.S. economy. Patient investors are hibernating until the plague is over.

And don't call me "son', you old pedophile.
dem

Chicago, IL

#839990 Jan 15, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure ANYONE could be "more dangerous than Obama".
You filling in for carol?
Dumb rhetoric is her forte.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#839989 Jan 15, 2013
REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU SEE THE GLOBALIST PUPPET USING CHILDREN AS PROPS:

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.“- Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler

Location hidden

#839991 Jan 15, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You filling in for carol?
Dumb rhetoric is her forte.
I guess that depends on your view point.

Location hidden

#839992 Jan 15, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney for sure.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#839993 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
You
Need to seek mental help pal. I would advise for you to stop watching that Idiotic clown show MSNBC. They are brainwashing what little you have left in that monguloid head of yours !
Bend over and take what your obama gonna give you! You voted for it ..
DumbAss !

Location hidden

#839994 Jan 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney for sure.
Your opinion!
dem

Chicago, IL

#839995 Jan 15, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that depends on your view point.
My viewpoint has spotted another dumb tea bagger.
Most likely an uneducated birther.

Location hidden

#839996 Jan 15, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion!
only the modern liberals were for Romney.
finding

Brookland, AR

#839997 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite astonishing that even the Obama Team Cheerleaders are sounding a bit confused and frustrated this president is refusing to cut the deficit and refusing to negotiate and still wants to raise the debt ceiling after implying Bush was unpatriotic for doing so in 2008.
This president is quite astonishing.
You mean crazy don't you?

Location hidden

#839998 Jan 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>only the modern liberals were for Romney.
Your opinion!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#839999 Jan 15, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Let's hope Al Qaeada and America's enemies think the same way you do, son!

Location hidden

#840000 Jan 15, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion!!!
how do you think Romney got the nomination it wasnt by the conservative faction which didnt want Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Lawrence Wolf 50,788
Abby 10-30 26 min RACE 26
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,686
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 179,685

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]