Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,730)

Showing posts 774,581 - 774,600 of1,033,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I'm just curious as to what you think you're getting out of all this? Is it some sort of psycho-sexual thrill you're seeking?
Yes!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Been out and about all weekend.
It's during the week that the routine of working from home takes precedence.
However, neither am I nor have I ever been a racist.
I can't wait for the day when black Americans finally come home to the party who championed civil rights since the Civil War.
You're confusing me with the NAACP who labels half the country as racists for simply wanting to hold government accountable - especially after the bottom fell out.
If McCain had won, the Tea Party movement would still have happened.
Only insecure people who have a hunger for power made it out to be something it wasn't.
Like you, for instance.
You can claim to not be a racist all you want.

But your posts here indicate otherwise.

You're not foolling anyone with your genteel racism.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Agreeing with your ideas and your opinion of how America should be does not mean the the MAJORITY of us are wrong or dysfunctional. Almost every point you make about Obama is exactly the same things that Bush did. So for the many times over I ask were you in such an outrage when during the Bush years he signed EOs to allow spying on citizens without court order? Were you upset when he pushed through a new trillion dollar Medicare drug plan without paying for it? Were you pissed when you found out that thousands of troops had died looking for WMDs that were never there? Did it make you mad when the ATF let guns get away in Mexico during Operation Wide Receiver? Again, where was your outrage back then?
Bush gets a pass as a middle-aged white guy dontcha know?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Been out and about all weekend.
It's during the week that the routine of working from home takes precedence.
However, neither am I nor have I ever been a racist.
I can't wait for the day when black Americans finally come home to the party who championed civil rights since the Civil War.
You're confusing me with the NAACP who labels half the country as racists for simply wanting to hold government accountable - especially after the bottom fell out.
If McCain had won, the Tea Party movement would still have happened.
Only insecure people who have a hunger for power made it out to be something it wasn't.
Like you, for instance.
If McCain-Palin had won the TeaParty would still have happened???

You need to check your born on dates Carol.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
carol?
I know you're dumb but why must you insist on proving it in every post.
Obama won that election.
It's called a mandate.
Or as I like to call it 'a kkkick in the balls' to old white racists and the ignorant party they belong to.
Otherwise...how was the play Mrs Lincoln?
A mandate is when Reagan beat Carter by winning 489 electoral votes to Carter's 49; winning 44 states over Carter's 6 plus DC; and winning 43,903,230 of the popular vote to Carter's 35,480,115. A victory of almost 10%- 9.8%.

It is NOT a mandate when Obama wins by 332 electoral votes to Romney's 206, carried 26 states plus DC to Romney's 24 and winning only 65,899,660 of the popular vote to Romney's 60,932,152. A victory of only 3.8%

You do see the difference, don't you?
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A mandate is when Reagan beat Carter by winning 489 electoral votes to Carter's 49; winning 44 states over Carter's 6 plus DC; and winning 43,903,230 of the popular vote to Carter's 35,480,115. A victory of almost 10%- 9.8%.
It is NOT a mandate when Obama wins by 332 electoral votes to Romney's 206, carried 26 states plus DC to Romney's 24 and winning only 65,899,660 of the popular vote to Romney's 60,932,152. A victory of only 3.8%
A victory is a victory carol, even by one vote, deal with it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
All I know is if we, as a nation, sit on our hands and don't take whatever steps are necessary to enforce a no fly zone over Libya when Libyans are calling for the United States to help, we deserve being hated. This is a golden opportunity to prove to the rest of the world that America will not hesitate to use its power to help the underdog who looks to us to act on what we say we believe.
Some are now saying Bush had it right after all believing freedom and democracy in the middle east is the only solution to that troubled part of the world. The people in the middle east are proving that everyday. This president must stop with the empty threats and take action to prove our country's solidarity and enforce a no fly zone to give Libyans a fighting chance...ASAP.
What's this??? Another real Carol Classic?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can claim to not be a racist all you want.
But your posts here indicate otherwise.
You're not foolling anyone with your genteel racism.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Let's just say I'm "disappointed" with the majority of black Americans because they have been so easily fooled.

Let's also say I'm "displeased" that the majority of black Americans turn on other black Americans who follow the beat of a different drummer and who think for themselves.

But is that racist? No, it isn't.

I'm disappointed and displeased with white liberals too, you included. What do you call that?

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another 'small government' type proposing new laws??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Not as funny as 'reducing the deficit' by adding $4.5 trillion to it or reducing health insurance premiums by $2000 a year by increasing them $2500...or more. Or raising taxes on the "top 2%" by actually raising them on 70% of the population. It must be nice lounging around all day, you can honestly say 'your' taxes didn't go up.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
professor Gates wars right, as was Obama.
Had Gates been white, the officer would never have challenged him entering his own home.
Racism is a disease that America has not gotten over.
Statistics prove that blacks are stopped and questioned far more often than whites. Often for nothing, hence the term 'I got stopped for driving while black'.
Even Cambridge has racist cops. BTW, go see what happpened to that particular racist cop. His life is toast. LOL
I expect he knew his white grandmother far better than you , doncha think??
Who are you to question his perceptions of his own family??
An ignorant racist, that's who!!
Your black racism bleeds through like a hole in your underpants does through your hip-hop rags, Doody.

YOU and the Jerk-In-Chief are the problem haranguing the rest of America with cheap racial insults.

The cop involved in the Boston Obama shitpile trained other cops in sensitivity training and he had a black partner cop at the scene that evening who backed him up on everything.

The Boy Messiah stepped in it big time when he opened his big racist mouth on that one. He later exclaimed that it was "..a learning moment for all of us".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

He was caught with his pants down but racist scum like you will always try to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. Count on it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an idiot!! You have to go back over 30 years to find what you want??

Set the trap, in wanders Lorac!!

Lesee now, Bush lost the popuplar vote in 2000 by 500,000, and won the electoral college 271-266, a mere five votes.

It took the Supreme Court to install him. The same Supreme Court your new BFF calls 'dysfunctional'

It's all perspective, isn't it??

Obama won 332-206 in electoral votes,band roughly 5 MILLION more popular votes.

Compared to Bush, Obama won a resounding mandate over Rmoney!!

Keep bringing up stupid comparisons.

I'll continue to make you look stupid.

Actually, uyou'll make yourself look stupid, I'll merely point it out!!

ROFLMAO

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just say I'm "disappointed" with the majority of black Americans because they have been so easily fooled.
Let's also say I'm "displeased" that the majority of black Americans turn on other black Americans who follow the beat of a different drummer and who think for themselves.
But is that racist? No, it isn't.
I'm disappointed and displeased with white liberals too, you included. What do you call that?
I don't know, what would YOU call it when someone assigns broad attributes to groups with skin color as the only qualifier?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If McCain-Palin had won the TeaParty would still have happened???
You need to check your born on dates Carol.
People were fed up with government out of control.

The Tea Party movement advocated a strict adherence to the United States Constitution, reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.

The movement was considered to be partly conservative, partly libertarian and partly populist.

The theme of the Boston Tea Party has long been used by anti-tax protesters. It was part of Tax Day protests held throughout the 1990s and earlier. By 2001, a custom had developed among some conservative activists of mailing tea bags to legislators and other officials as an act of symbolism.

Why must I always be the one educating you when you're supposed to know everything?

If McCain had threatened to raise the deficit and increase taxes as his "vision" for the economic crisis, you can bet the farm the Tea Party Movement would still have happened.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They may be valid but does not represent where most Americans live. Most Americans have long ago moved past keeping racism in the forefront.
It's Obama and the liberals who keep bringing it up and, in the process, have done more to make it worse than to heal any residual racial divide.
So why do they do that? For what purpose other than to create more derisiveness on the issue and for no other reason than personal and political gain?
I'd really like to know.
The Boy Messiah and his crowd have an agenda but work hard to keep it fuzzy and will muddy the water at each and every chance they get.

How does that saying go? "Ignore most of what they say but carefully watch what they do". The Jerk-In-Chief plays the Race Card very carefully.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can prove that it's not you playing two different roles??
If not, all Carol's from Orlando, Fl are you. Kapish??
End of story.
You're just too easily fooled. It's that simple.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024 wrote:
<quoted text> A victory is a victory carol, even by one vote, deal with it.
Just as the Republicans won the election for the House of Representatives and should use that power to move Obama to the center.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is sitting atop the biggest surge in oil and ng production in the USA in history!!
And you, with your lies about working in the oil industry, are totaly unaware of it!!
Here, this is from an antiObama investment guy:
""I've spent three years of my life studying these new events. At first, like you, I didn't believe it was possible. But... after spending more than $100,000 on this research and after spending month after month researching this topic, I'm now certain it is real.
It's going to change everything about the way America works. Most of the changes will be tremendously positive. But there's a huge political risk to what's happening… and you deserve to know about it, the good and the bad.
I'm talking about the oil and natural gas boom that's occurring right now in America.
You see, it has been decades since America witnessed a bona fide oil boom.
Most people won't recognize what's happening today – because they've never seen anything like it. They won't understand how this will change politics in America. They won't understand how it will change our economy.
That's why… to know what's going on today… we first have to take you back in time…
WHAT A REAL OIL BOOM LOOKS LIKE
Today, in the United States, oil companies have recently found more than 20 different shale fields that contain more than 20 billion barrels of recoverable oil each. These fields are all larger than East Texas. Each one of them…
This new oil shale boom is the biggest revolution to the energy sector the world has seen since Spindletop or since East Texas began production. These new gushers are bigger – far bigger – than anything in the history of the oil business in the U.S. They're like finding 20 new Persian Gulf fields… right here in America.
You don't have to take my word for it. That's exactly what the world's leading expert on new oilfields, Dr. Leonardo Maugeri, said about America's shale bounty.“The natural endowment of the initial American shale play, Bakken/Three Forks in North Dakota and Montana could become a big Persian Gulf producing country within the U.S. But the country has more than 20 big shale formations…”
That's why Goldman Sachs, the most dominant investment bank in the world, is now predicting that America – the good ole U.S. of A.– will outpace Saudi Arabia in oil production before the end of this decade.""
http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1210THIRDLI...
One problem America has with all its new found oil and gas is that the major oil companies are shipping it out of here as fast as it can be loaded. US oil imports are the highest since 1949 and in Aug of 2012 Exxon filed for a permit to build the largest Natural Gas shipping port ever in America. The Repubs with their Drill Baby Drill have been suckered while Exxon makes MORE profit shipping our resources than ANY company has ever made in the history of the world in one year.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/07/26/news/companie...
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton will be the next President.
Racists like you are an embarassment to America.
The embarassment was Rmoney and Ryan.
And Obama eliminated this embarsassment.
The other embarassment is racist southerners like you. Obama will eliiminate you, too.
Are you proud to live in a state that takes more Federal handouts than the state pays in Federal Taxes??
The true 'takers' are the Red States.
Why do Red States bitch about spending when they are the reciepients of more spending than they pay in taxes??
And that's what him back in the white house, wait till he has to cut out some of the benefits, which he will have to, more people getting freebies than working, I am smart enough to know it can't last.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

US oil EXPORTS are the highest since 1949. TypeO.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, what would YOU call it when someone assigns broad attributes to groups with skin color as the only qualifier?
Here we go again: more slop from the Tenzing schlepp.

You fear identifying a particular racial group by their skin color even though they themselves call themselves black?

You are also afraid to call your own shadow dark for fear of reprisals.

Afraid of your own shadow. Fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 774,581 - 774,600 of1,033,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Grand Birther 167,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Go Blue Forever 96,104
Amy 4-18 24 min Toj 35
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,115
Abby 4-17 1 hr edogxxx 48
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 42,973
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr CDC 47,055
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance