Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,728)

Showing posts 774,541 - 774,560 of1,078,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

"John Kerry has refused to apologize for calling the Bush Administration "the most crooked … lying group I've ever seen." Kerry did clarify his remarks, however, saying he was not referring to the president himself, but rather "his posse of attack-machine thugs and corrupt, economy-pillaging advisers."

Bush campaign chairman Marc Racicot called Kerry's conduct "unbecoming of a candidate for the presidency," then added, "Just because the president accidentally fibbed about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq doesn't mean it's OK to go around calling him a lying sack of Shiite."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
“I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force – if necessary – to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.”— John F. Kerry, Oct 2002
“The threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but as I said, it is not new. It has been with us since the end of that war, and particularly in the last 4 years we know after Operation Desert Fox failed to force him to reaccept them, that he has continued to build those weapons. He has had a free hand for 4 years to reconstitute these weapons, allowing the world, during the interval, to lose the focus we had on weapons of mass destruction and the issue of proliferation.”— John Kerry, October 9, 2002
“(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation.… And now he is miscalculating America&#65533;s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War.”— John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

carol wrote:
An aid to President Obama stated publicly he does not call anyone, he is not close to anyone...that he doesn't really like people.
Later apologizing...but the cat was already out of the bag.
Poor Carol, so desperate for anything to cover her parties short comings. While never looking in her own mirror.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is above the fray; he is the superior intellect, the adult in the midst of a bunch of peepee pants whining entiteled babies.
Wow...kiss ass immediately comes to mind.

He is the narcissist in the midst of everyone who only THINKS he is the superior intellect.

Doesn't take much to bamboozle you, does it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids is harassed by conspiracy theorists

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

“I don’t know what to do,” Gene Rosen told Salon.com .“I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor,‘How much am I being paid?'”

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist who lives near Sandy Hook Elementary School where the shootings took place, says his inbox is filled with emails like this one:

How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?

“The quantity of the material is overwhelming,” Rosen said, adding that he's sought the advice of a retired state police officer and plans to alert the FBI.

On the morning of Dec. 14, Rosen had just finished feeding his cats when he saw six small children "sitting in a neat semicircle" at the end of his driveway. According to the Associated Press:

A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right. It was about 9:30 a.m., and the children, he discovered, had just run from the school to escape a gunman.

"We can't go back to school," one little boy told Rosen. "Our teacher is dead."

----------

Time for more wingnuts to go to jail. I figure we might lose a few conspiracy nuts from here.

No loss.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, more insane logic from the master...Yes the killing of our innocent children along with our love affair with killing and shooting while owning ever caliber weapon there is has nothing to do with our incredible murder rate. Just when one thinks that those on the right have reached the pinnacle some how they always manage to get even dumber.
Economic failure, exploding budget deficits, and increasing debt are far more important than meaningless gestures that would have no effect on criminals.

Obama wants gun control because he wants control over every aspect of our lives, not for any other reason.

Just another manufactured "crisis", just like the "fiscal cliff" and the debt ceiling.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He is most definitely the intellectual heavy weight in this scenario. He has the republicans tripping all over themselves acting more foolish than ever.
I hope they shut the government down. You'll be long dead before another republican ever gets elected president of these United States.
"He places himself hovering benignly at an Olympian level above the fray where the children are playing in the sand box and he's asking that everybody be reasonable as if he just arrived in Washington on a tourist visa."
Charles Krauthammer on press conference arrogance

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not bigoted against any race of people. I call it like I see it. I treat all with the same respect. Black, white,yellow or red all the same to me. Now you yellow bellied tea baggers are a dying race and I do like that.
damm ghost, you may want to see if the clinic will increase your meds . You have now lost all memory of your vile post against jews along with the title of your book.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
R2d2 only talked in beeps. Maybe zylon would be a better screen name.
The meaning of the name Eman is Faith

The origin of the name Eman is Arabic

People who like the name Eman also like:
Iman, Imani, Farah, Hasana, Elizabeth, Zahara, Layla
Gabriel, Amir, Jamil, Aman, David, Zachariah, Raheem

Funny how he never told us he's an Arab Muslim!!

A mole in the ranks of the wingnuts!!

Hhhhmmmmmm
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the narcissist in the midst of everyone who only THINKS he is the superior intellect.
Just the facts mam, just the facts. He is a brilliant chess player.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Carol, so desperate for anything to cover her parties short comings. While never looking in her own mirror.
“The truth is, Obama doesn’t call anyone, and he’s not close to almost anyone. It’s stunning that he’s in politics, because he really doesn’t like people,” said Neera Tanden — now president of the powerful Center for American Progress — in an interview with New York Magazine.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/16/powerful-fo...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/former-ai...

http://times247.com/articles/former-obama-aid...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/10...

They all say the same thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Economic failure, exploding budget deficits, and increasing debt are far more important than meaningless gestures that would have no effect on criminals.
Obama wants gun control because he wants control over every aspect of our lives, not for any other reason.
Just another manufactured "crisis", just like the "fiscal cliff" and the debt ceiling.
Congress created both the fiscal cliff and the debt ceiling crisises.

Are you stupidly suggesting otherwise??

Mass killings created the gun control issue.

Obama will get his way, and you will continue to whine, which is all you've done for 4 years here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"He places himself hovering benignly at an Olympian level above the fray where the children are playing in the sand box and he's asking that everybody be reasonable as if he just arrived in Washington on a tourist visa."
Charles Krauthammer on press conference arrogance
Yes, they acting like children playing in the sandbox. Only, too bad it's not pails and shovels they're playing with. They're playing with the the credit of the United States of America and are planning to destroy the credit rating; cause the country to go into chaos, the military and social security checks to stop, all borrowing and lending into a tailspin; for what Carol?
He is an Olympian level above these neanderthal spoiled brat peepee pants neocons.
The tourist visa comment was clearly a birfer comment; he's stooped to a lower level than his wheelchair.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Carol know it's the poor white trash like her that really knows intelligence!!

People who buy soiled, used furniture are the truly bright ones!!

She can't be fooled. She's got nothing, so she's got nothing to lose!!
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
It;s reported men are more likely to find a fat woman guilty, Lily better look out.
Your mothers name is Lily too? Sorry, I'm not fat. But since you can see through your screen, you should know that dummy
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Got that the wrong way around, don'cha?

Why go to see ONE loser talkin' smack?
And high on crack!?

Condi Rice and Col West ARE the TWO Historical Events at the inauguration!

Packing heat? A comment conceived by a mind ravaged and consumed with hatred and ill will toward all that is innocent and good!

Cynical drunken racist wretch!
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope she's not packing heat. Why go to the historical event of the inauguration of the second term of President Obama to see two losers talking smack?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
It;s reported men are more likely to find a fat woman guilty, Lily better look out.
It's been reported that women are repulsed by fat men as well; I agree that fat people definitely have it bad; people hate them just because they're fat. I have to admit, I have an intolerance for fat people as well. Kind of like you, hating black people just because they're black.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
“The truth is, Obama doesn’t call anyone, and he’s not close to almost anyone. It’s stunning that he’s in politics, because he really doesn’t like people,” said Neera Tanden — now president of the powerful Center for American Progress — in an interview with New York Magazine.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/16/powerful-fo...
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/former-ai...
http://times247.com/articles/former-obama-aid...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/10...
They all say the same thing.
And, she knows that how? Because he doesn't call her back? HAAAAAA!
You're a damn fool.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love goats!
Oh, me too! I keep a small herd of them here in downtown Orlando. Of course there are down sides to farming in the city, but all in all it's very satisfying.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
One "prominent Democrat" didn't fall into the trap. Barak Obama spoke out against invading Iraq. Not only wise but showed courage to speak out when Republicans tried to brand any opposition to the war as traitorous. We are fortunate to have this kind of leadership for our country.
Was there some kind of space/time fold in your reality?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Democrats taunt GOP House members before party retreat

"House Republicans plan to huddle at a golf resort in Williamsburg, Va., later this week for a private conference to talk strategy for 2013, but before they depart, Democrats will send them on their way with a "suggested agenda"—one that mocks the new class.

“We have a few suggestions for House Republicans that might make their next month a little bit easier," said Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee spokesman Jesse Ferguson, his tongue firmly in cheek.

The DCCC, the official party organization tasked with electing Democrats to the House, will blast out this taunting list later today:

Suggested House Republican Retreat Agenda Items

Have breakfast paid for by lobbyists
How to stop talking about “legitimate rape” and insulting women
Science 101
Creating tax breaks and tax shelters for millionaire campaign donors
Math course on counting to 218 votes
A primer on the stock market crash of 1929 and how you could be responsible for the next one.
Coup d’etat prevention and planning
Trust falls
Big-picture thinking
Practice interacting with women and minority voters
How to increase our approval ratings: What root canals, traffic jams, cockroaches and head lice are doing right
Remedial hurricane recovery
Your inner Tea Party and you
Have dinner paid for by lobbyists

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 774,541 - 774,560 of1,078,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min danetoo 67,881
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 min TW_sugar_daddio 6
Abby 7-23 11 min PEllen 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Terry rigsby 48,845
Chicago Train Robbery 42 min ItsTheUncleRemusConcept 4
Strategy 45 min USA-NOLongerNo-1 6
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 49 min KidsRBiteSizedLuvdByCrocs 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••