Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,727)

Showing posts 774,521 - 774,540 of1,034,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, you know he's going to enlist the black panthers to take their dicks, I meant guns away
We know you're an expert on the subject of black dcks, you've admitted it. But please, keep it to yourself.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

massively wealthy arms dealer with close links to Britain claims that he can provide proof that Nicolas Sarkozy received millions in illegal cash from Colonel Gaddafi, it emerged today.

Ziad Takieddine, 62, insists that the former Libyan dictator funded the former French president’s election campaign in 2007.

Takieddine was interviewed by Paris judge Renaud Van Ruymbeke on December 19 and said the majority of the money was paid between ‘December 2006 and January 2007’, five months before Sarkozy came to power.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22562...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should do the research yourself?
In the meantime:
Angelo Mozilo, the former Countrywide Financial CEO charged with fraud and insider trading by the Securities and Exchange Commission, had a lot of "friends." The Democratic leadership in Congress just doesn't want you to know their names -- or the details of their loans from Countrywide.
What we know is that Senators Chris Dodd and Kent Conrad were among the VIPs who received sweetheart mortgages under the "Friends of Angelo" program. What we don't know is how many other government officials also received such favors, or what exactly Countrywide expected in return.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1245888655537...
The Portfolio account of Countrywide's VIP loan program names Chris Dodd, early Obama backer Kent Conrad, and Richard Holbrooke as recipients of special loans through the firm's CEO.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0608/F...
Take the log out of your eye.
Did you just ask a loony left winger to do research? Hahahahaha
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A real Carol Classic from July of 2011
From 2 months ago:

45% now favor a balanced approach - cutting spending and increasing taxes.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158828/balanced-ap...

So when are we going to see the "balance" this president keeps talking about?

Raising the debt ceiling again while increasing the deficit another $4 trillion isn't the "balanced approach" the 45% had in mind, I'm pretty sure.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil appreciated your response. And making a fool out of you again.
Lol. Poor nutsickles.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just ask a loony left winger to do research? Hahahahaha
I know. But I can dream, can't I?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't twist it Davey Boie, you are the moron. Study what happened, then come back and post. and don't let your Barack Hussein Obama, Lame Stream Media. shade your opinion...
lol! Too bad opinions are all you offer son!

You're already "jaded."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean when he said that Barack Obama had some kind of problem with the white culture after the President publicly stated the Cambridge police acted "stupidly" in the case of Professor Gates' arrest before he even knew all the facts?
Or when he said his grandmother was a "typical white person" who reacted negatively to black people she didn't know on the street?
Or stereotyped a segment of the population as clinging to their guns and Bibles because of their ignorace about people who are different from them?
Which one?
professor Gates wars right, as was Obama.

Had Gates been white, the officer would never have challenged him entering his own home.

Racism is a disease that America has not gotten over.

Statistics prove that blacks are stopped and questioned far more often than whites. Often for nothing, hence the term 'I got stopped for driving while black'.

Even Cambridge has racist cops. BTW, go see what happpened to that particular racist cop. His life is toast. LOL

I expect he knew his white grandmother far better than you , doncha think??
Who are you to question his perceptions of his own family??

An ignorant racist, that's who!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut, up, nitwit!!
The discussion was about Bush issuing Executive Orders, which Dweeb claims are unConstitutional and only Obama does.
Yet Bush authored 290 Executive Orders.
Are you trying to give Dweeb a run for most stupid poster here??
Youy're close, but he wins easily!!
I'd say the most stupid poster is the one who can't tell who is who. Hahahahahahahaha

I always like that debil character.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're an expert on the subject of black dcks, you've admitted it. But please, keep it to yourself.
Emaam unleashes his 'women-hater' persona!!

Still smarting from your stupidity, which Dave exposed so well??

Figure out that Sec of State is a cabinet job, nitwit??

I didn't think so. You cling to your stupidity like a holy relic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
From 2 months ago:
45% now favor a balanced approach - cutting spending and increasing taxes.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/158828/balanced-ap...
So when are we going to see the "balance" this president keeps talking about?
Raising the debt ceiling again while increasing the deficit another $4 trillion isn't the "balanced approach" the 45% had in mind, I'm pretty sure.
45%?? That's a minority!! DUH

45% is you losers.

Obama won with a majority!!

You need to shut up and face the facts that Obama is going to do exactly as he pleases, any your side will lose every time they confront him.

Just like they just agreed to the tax increases they swore they would never agree to!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above are valid statements.
They may be valid but does not represent where most Americans live. Most Americans have long ago moved past keeping racism in the forefront.

It's Obama and the liberals who keep bringing it up and, in the process, have done more to make it worse than to heal any residual racial divide.

So why do they do that? For what purpose other than to create more derisiveness on the issue and for no other reason than personal and political gain?

I'd really like to know.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't realize you're among the low life hispanics the Republiclown Party would like to deport??
Better be quiet, you'll end up in a Federal Immigation Sting, Jose!!
You come to the USA to have anchor babies??
Getting belligerent already, you stupid racist. No wonder you made a fool of yourself on the zimmerman case. You hate hispanics.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More of the Republiclown 'war on women', which they deny, but most Americans see clearly.
(don't let Emaam see you and I conversing. You know how upset he gets!!
He's still not over the beating Dave is still giving him!!)
Awwww, nutsickles is soooo happy lily is talking to him. You can thank me. Btw, you sure it's the real lily? Hahahahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say the most stupid poster is the one who can't tell who is who. Hahahahahahahaha
I always like that debil character.
Carol from Orlando is all I need.

i rather like her new attitude.\\

Sure beats the tired, old racist version we've become so tired of.

You didn't know Carol chad a split personality, did you??

But hey, you were stupid enough to think Jimmy was me!!

ROFLMAO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting belligerent already, you stupid racist. No wonder you made a fool of yourself on the zimmerman case. You hate hispanics.
Are you hispanic??
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024 wrote:
<quoted text> mccain was 74 years old and still won the wrong wing ticket but uncessfully beat obama, america spoke just like mcCain himself stated, if you want to talk about embarressment let's go there, bush made himself look ridiculous he destroyed most of the republican's party reputatation giving birth to the tea party of idiots, that didn't help either, the 2012 election was proof of that, bush nearly destroyed america with uncontrolled budget deficits and two wars we didn't need by lying to the american people,that's what i would call REAL FAILURE AND AN EMBARRASMENT TO AMERICA'S DIGNITY, with NO REAL LEADER, YOUR PARTY'S FUTURE IS UNCERTAIN, try again.
No need to focus on anyone other than the usurper and his cronies. They're a laughing stock. Drink more of that snake oil, I'm sure it has plenty of PROTEIN in it!! Dumbascraps, what can you say! LMAO
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>We know you're an expert on the subject of black dcks, you've admitted it. But please, keep it to yourself.
Drinking early, women hater?
Or still hanging from last night when you beat your wife?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. But I can dream, can't I?
I think you have a better chance of getting shot in a school.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
professor Gates wars right, as was Obama.
Had Gates been white, the officer would never have challenged him entering his own home.
Which is a ridiculous statement.

Most people would have been compliant knowing the police were there trying to protect their property.

It's when Gates became beligerent when first met by the police as to their purpose for being there, refusing to produce any identification and his first reponse being "Why, because I'm a black man in America?" that the trouble started.

Would that have been your first reaction?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 774,521 - 774,540 of1,034,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Chicagobunny 47,060
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 32 min RJS 7,550
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Learn to Read 167,587
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min DonPanic 42,987
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Uzi 65,117
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 67,195
Review: Attorneys for Tax Relief 3 hr bill franks 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr A Bitter Pill 96,123
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search